Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,569 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445514 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=honiepie]@ muma alright,let me see if i can find it.will check morrow.well done[/quote

@Honiepie, thanks for the encouragement. When you need a helper, you will not lack.
Can one with tubal blockage use the acc.

And those in abuja where can one get acv in Wuse 11

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
@mychildren, for with God nothing shall be impossible, no no no no, He can make the condom to break and make you pregnant. Amen. He will surprise you. Almost moved to tears when I read your post, God is with you my dear.

On the other hand, am sorry to say this, when he ejacula.te in the thing, pour it inside a tube and insert it into yourself, for example, if you have preseed tube, once he ejac, pour out the sper.m into the tube and then insert it into yourself. Don't waste it I beg you. In all, pls take it to God in prayer, tell it to Him.

@all, it is well, may our efforts not be in vain, await my testimony as I await yours too. La gbara Olorun, gbogbo wa lama jeri ayo ni oruko Jesu Christi.

There is a song we sing in school then,

try Jesus, try Jesus, if you try everything and everything should fail try Jesus,

Try singing, if you try everything and everything should fail, try singing

Try praying, try praying, if you try everything and everything should fail, try praying

Try praising, try praising, if you try everything and everything should fail, try praising

Try Jesus, try singing, try praying, try praising. Try JESUS.

Jesus will never fail you Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2013
@muma, don't mind them jo. Just copy the invoices from stores you shopped at then email to them. Just make sure your full Naija address is included, and your customer number (you have to register with them first).

Hawtmummie, Moyinoluwa and Iyabetajos, I'm grateful dears. Thanksssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2013
@onyi yes its very safe to use dem togeda,acv is actually a better alternative to metformin.cud u try dis,some carrots,beets nd spinach blend togeda n drink for 2wks while on acv den continue d clomid.

@my children d lord is ur strenght,
tk d situation calmly,hav u heard of LIVATREX(cnt xplain it 4 lack of space,pls google it)then u get organic apple juice(preferably san cruz)pls note organic apple juice is entirely diffrent from apple cider vinegar.
Empty d livatrex in d gallon of the organic apple juice,den gently tilt d bottle to mix properly,drink 8oz four times daily(inbetween meals)do this 4 5days,eat extremely clean tru diz period,no meat,no fats,jus fruits,veg,fish.once u r done with dis first cycle give 5 to 10 days gap nd repeat for atleaste 3cycles.drink lots of water tru this period n pray without pressure,d lord said his tot 4 us are of gud unto an xpected end,u dnt nid to remind him wat gud to do 4 u,he already knws,all u nid do is remind him.i tried to giv a link to the image of organic apple juice,jus 4 u to hv an idea of wat it looks lik.
lohas.com.my/35-735-thickbox/ginger-ale-sparkling-beverage.jpg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2013
@my children after d 3cycles,yu can maintain it by mixin two dropper fulls of livatrex in 4 ounce of distilled water(bottled water)tk b4 breakfast 2 to 3times weekly.
God is a proud being,he said he honours his words more dan his name,ur situation wont b an xception.all d best in wateva decission u tk.

@iykmau yes she can,.slip tight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2013
Honeypie dear, uve nt responded to my qs! sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Mychildren: Hello,

please, i will want you all to forgive me with some of the words i might use tonite. 3 groups here are just the place i can pour out my mind. here's my story.

i got married 3 yrs and 7 months ago, i thought most of my issues will be solved ranging from polygamous family issues, loneliness cos i dont have a sister or brother born from same mother and father,and threats here and there. i joined my husband after my marriage and few months into it i started having irregular period, too cut the long story short, after waiting for sometimes, investigation began, i was diagonose with fibriod, one tube status was not known but the other was ok. PCOS . i was placedon clomid, i got pregnant and lost it due to the fact that they cant see the baby anywhere in my body, not even in both tubes, but blood test and urine confirmed pregnancy, they had to use cancer injection to terminate the pregnancy.
After, then i continued with clomid which didnt work and i had to stopped it, leaving me with the next option which is IVF, i was asked to do some test with my husband which we did, they result came out fine for my partner and as usual for me i tested positive to Hepatisis B which made my doctor to write to a board to allow me go to a special hospital for my IVF proceedure. I never knew what it meant. They hospital keeps writing me about the progess for IVF proceedure, and my huband saw some of the letters. we talked about it and he concluded that he will have to be using condom with me. I was like using condom with someone that's TTC.
Meanwhile, let me deviate a bit, i do strange dreams, seeing a man difference faces trying to make love with me in the dream, atimes i normally woke up feeling like i just cum or feeling serious sexual arousal. i suffer with body itching, i dare not leave home without priton or anti allergy drugs, except i want to disgrace myself. i have you other drugs, agbo, agunmu etc its didnt work, i cant wear leggings and some cloths. i avoided some food, body soap, cream yet no changes. Few months ago, my period went for 3months and 2 weeks, i went to GP i was stylisghly walked out that theres nothing they can do to my case.
hmm, my bro and sis here im i , can you see my life. i will be honest with you, all these issues has affected me psychologically, im always scared to do things.
After, intense prayers my period came, and body itching has stopped. but now 'im faced with the issue of using condom and TCC. Another puzzle, i cant slove is he said Hepatitis B can be transferred sexually, we have been living for the past 3 years and hes still not infected .

Please, i want you all to help pray to maker of heaven and earth to please be merciful unto me and prove himself in my life. I cant bear this alone. i want him to make me happy bless me with fruit of the womb with his might hand.And to put and end to wickedness of the enemy

My dear sister, I understand what ure going thru, ur husband does not need to start using condom on u. Al he needs to do is take an immune injection for hepatitis b. Its normally 3 course, one nw, anoda a month after den d last one 6 months after den he wil be fine. May God continue to meet u at d point of ur needs amen. Pls do not relent. Pray hard also.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2013
@My Children, Ur hubby just needs to take the vaccine. 3 shots in six months like onyinye said. This is somethng the Dr. shld have said.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2013
@bcholar pls remind me ur question,i remember a question lik shud u get up after bd,well he shoots straight to d cervix,its got nofin to do wit d pee,though its got d ability to kil d ones outside d cervix,bt gettin up or stayin in place is a psychological fin.unless u got EDA,bt once it treated d syptoms wil go.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2013
@Mychildren, like Onyinyechika said, he should take the immune vaccine. The co.nd.oms are not only bad for ttc, they are bad for your psyche and your dh's too.

As for the dreams, if you're not averse to it, you can attend a deliverance service. Wickedness abounds in the world today in so many forms. Remember, there is nothing God cannot do if you ask Him properly. Above all, after doing these things, relax and know God is in control. I've never known Him to disappoint. Hugssss

@Jesus4ever, omo, I have NO doubt that after taking all those things judiciously, men with count and motility issues will fire their wives with quadruplets straight!!! LOL. Thank you very much for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2013
@mychildrenn pls don't despair, our God is the God of the zeroeth Hour. Just like our e_sisters said, let ur dh be vaccinated and probably during that period it takes to finish the vaccination, wen he ejac.ulates,pour it into ur vj. I think softcups will help u wit dis.pls google it.and try to go for the deliverance against all the spiritual se.x. U will overcome soonest in JESUS name.
@dreams. Sorry abt ur phones oh, na wah, so u can't even trust visitors in ur home again? Its well wif u.how are the fertility recipes coming?
@honipie, GOD bless u. By tthe time u are ready to TTC, u will not struggle in JESUS name.
@all mamas, before this year runs out, ur home shall be overflowing with testimonies in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Honeyie. My qs was which ones are called baby carrots. The little ones? Also, do I need to boil the quava leaves? Dh is taking forever living multi maca, is it d same with the oda maca. God bless u darling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Morning all. Wish everyone a fruitful weekend.
Pls what can be used for luteal phase defect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2013
@mummyf tnx dear,@bcholar yes baby carrots r d very young soft ones,nt d big,hard,matured lookin ones.
D quava i fink u can get d small leaves n blend,then pour it out n sieve wit warm water,it might b better than squeezin it lik bitter leaf.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2013
esthy9: Morning all. Wish everyone a fruitful weekend.
Pls what can be used for luteal phase defect?

vitamin B
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2013
@mummyf tnx dear,@bcholar yes baby carrots r d very young soft ones,nt d big,hard,matured lookin ones.
D quava i fink u can get d small leaves n blend,then pour it out n sieve wit warm water,it might b better than squeezin it lik bitter leaf.

@iya-ibeji did u get my response(mail)?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2013
@honeypie thanks dear

@Dreams, thanks o jare, i forgot , A̶̲̥̅♏ so sorry about your phone.

@mychildren, my dear , i feel your pain. It can be so frustrating to hear doc reports but whose report do believe, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ or Doc.
First of all prayer is what you need, you might be surprise to know dat all dese report from doctors are not really yours, it may be evil manipulation, go for deliverance preferable with mountain of fire, (A̶̲̥̅♏ not a member of dat church but i love Τ̣̣ђё way they pray, U̶̲̥̅̊ pray urself out . Pray without ceasing dear, do midnite prayers ,its very powerful.
Our GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not a man , He can't just leave γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ like that, γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are His precious seed, maybe He's training you to grow spiritual.
Concerning your Dh using condom, don't worry cos GØD̶̲̥̅̊ makes away where there's no way, i have seen a woman without womb give birth to twins in 2006 , she testified in st Barth Ang church Aguda, so He's able to do exceeding all things. Cast all your fears on him.
He never sleeps
He never slumber

When you are weak, He makes you stronger
Trust him dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2013
@ my chidren,ous sisters have said it all. Your case is a very serious spiritual matter that you must fight and see physical manifestation. Your husband on his own will stop using the condoms himself. Just take the advise of my sisters to buy the soft cups and use in the meanwhile also treat the hep B
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Honie dear, pls hw do we detox? Nd whts beets? I kno uve said somthin bt detox bt can't find d pge again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
@ honiepie, pls what can I use for low libido?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
@onyi check for beet root in salad stores,its very red in colour
d detox product is called edmark shake off,use one sachet twice daily,direction:open a sachet pour into a shaker cup wit lid nd shake vigorously b4 drinkin,dnt allow it to settle den drink,or if u dnt hv shaker cup,den pour d content of d sachet into a cup containing room temp.water,stir it briskly den drink immediately,it starts to wok in 8hrs.

@union maca,ginseng nd zinc sulphate

@muma welkom,hopeful3 has baby n me,she got it 4 8k5.guess it was also on order.

@Chizo u cn induce d spotin to full flow wit parsley decoction nd high dose vit.c(btw 1800mg to 2kmg)for 3days.organic apple juice cud b bought from big supermarkets(san cruz is most preferable)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
@honiepie, please am suppose to take injection next week, but am on ACV now. will it affect me, or i should forget about the injection and continue with the ACV.Am still treating staph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Adisa my dear pls take heart. This also shall pass, remember after the rain is sunshine. I back all your efforts to get pregnant with d blood of Jesus. The Lord is your strength. You don't need stress now my luv..be happy always and stay positive.

Thanks honiepie, u too dear.

MyChildren, your battle will be over soon in Jesus name. Let the peace, joy and healing of our Lord Jesus be on you in Jesus name. Pls go for prayers and deliverance at MFM like some rightly suggested. Also know that at least 60 percent of d problems, challenges we face on earth are spiritual becos as we all know that the spiritual controls the physical. Pray very well before you sleep. Also pray against powers against your marriage. You can get this book at MFM bookshops - Deliverance from the spirit HUSBAND and spirit WIFE by Dr D.K.Olukoya. Read and pray d prayer points. There are powerful prayer points u can pray at the back of the book. Let your sorrow go to your enemies and let your testimonies appear in Jesus name, amen. Be happy dear, u will testify soon in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrykiss: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
@honiepie you are an absolute blessing,for finding out time in solving other peoples problems,you will never lack,God will bless you with your heart desires.am very grateful for your care.

@ all,honipie willingly agreed to accomodate me throughout my two weeks stay in uk,i cant appreciate you enough,for these past months we have being talking,i have learnt alot,i drink less medication,my itchy womanliness of many years is gone without trace,cant believe it.thank you so much.

God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Dream, cheesy Na tru u talk my dear. U are doing a great job. Keep it up smiley

Esthy, you can take 50mg of vitamin B6 daily ater ovulation till af or bfp(continue with till after 1st trimester if u conceive).

Jossy, to play save why not just forget acv while on injectables. U can continue/resume after your medication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Union, u can increase libido with any of this:
Ginger, garlic, aloe vera, maringa etc
Grate a little piece of ginger or two gloves of garlic in warm water and drink. You can take galic before u sleep at night to avoid garlic breath. Pls don't take when u are on ur period. It can induce bleeding during af.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
thanks dear, will do just that
Jesus4ever: @Dream, cheesy Na tru u talk my dear. U are doing a great job. Keep it up smiley

Esthy, you can take 50mg of vitamin B6 daily ater ovulation till af or bfp(continue with till after 1st trimester if u conceive).

Jossy, to play save why not just forget acv while on injectables. U can continue/resume after your medication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
U can also increase ur libido with ACV.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
My pleasure dearies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
@ honiepie thanks so much, the LORD will meet u at ur point of need IJN
@ Jesus4ever thanks a bunch. I will start taking the garlic today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
favored gal:

vitamin B

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.