Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5444940 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
my only PINKY.. thank God for your life... your testimony is permanet - hope my wishes is not coming late cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Dr Honiepie, thank God for you o. Be assured that God is taking note of your good works and your selfless service to others will go ahead of you to speak for you in Jesus name.

Congratulations to d latest preggy mummies.

@Pink22, only God could have done this, again i thank God for your healing. Now your faith is boosted enough for your bfp. Be expectant!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations Slimphemmie and PrettyLee. Wish you h&h 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ Honiepie, Hahaha.....It's not true o! You didn't see me, na my shadow u see. Me wey dey make peace. But If to say ttc na humanbeing, na him i go red for well well. Because him don show me dz five years o!. Lol.... @ Pink22, what the Lord has done for u shall be permenant in Jesus name. @ all, Sanunku o!!!, Ndewo nu!!!. Epele!!!., una dioo!!! A.K.A weldone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
honepie...am here o,as your lordship pleases.hw bori?(safe's language)lols.i knw you are better now.i sent you a mail last night,pls read nd reply asap.hw was ur exams?wish yu success.
@dreamsinbc...hw r u madam?there is a mail for you waiting for reply.tenks dear.
@all...october will be a mnth to remember for us all in jesus name(amen).
Congrats slimphemmie nd lee 01.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
The thing wey pregnancy hormones dey cause for here no be small thing. Thank God sha.

@pinky...thank God for you dear, He has began a good work and will surely perfect it (BFP).
@slimphemmie and Prettylee...congrats to you two. May this 9 months journey be stress free in Jesus name.
@ favored dal, udoka and all the other preggo mamas...I pray that The Lord will give you all the strength you need.
@honiepie24...thank God you are ok now and back to work. You are highly appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
@slimphemie,God is awesom,when all hopes seems to be lost He arises.i wish u stressfree nine month.@prettylee01,thank God for ur bfp,we cant thank Him enough.@pink22,ur testimony brought a yoruba addage into my mind;''eni a ba ta,ka fi ra atupa to di eni aji tana wo''(go look for interpreter,my teacher no teach me interpretation for schoolwink)am trusting God for u,three month is too much bfore u will anounce ur bfp, do u remember joysolo's testimony? Her fib cleared off and bfp after 3month. I also pray for all of us with fib issues,the God that arose for joysolo,pink22 and many others will arise for us too and prove His mightyness.@honiepie,my sweet mamalawo,u are doing a great job here,see u wey won run,i for come ur house come giv u nairaland employment letter.God shall lift u beyond ur immagination and i wish success concerning this new case on ur hand.i love u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
congratulations prettylee and slimphemmie,u will have a smooth journey to motherhood.

@honiepie u no dey carry last.abeg make una follow me checkout this concept,na waoooo,@wnt2bepreggy yu are lucky sis,enjoy.i dey jealous d guy and family wey go marry you honiepie,i swear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Pinkky, the battle has already been won. Thank God for answered prayer. As we have all prophesied that b4 the next 3months, you will announce bfp so shall it be. I celebrate your testimony in advance.

@Slimphemmie and prettyless, congrats and a healthy months ahead. you shall carry to term and we will celebrate with you.

@honniepie, we all love you and am sure u can bet on that. Never knew u weren't even ttc or married. God will surprise u pleasantly.

@all, thank God the movie is over. Una make me laugh tire but its a sign that oct is our month of conceptions physically now. Top of the day to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Honiepie darling it shall be well ŵ¡ƫħ ϔσu. The Lord will heal ϔσu and give You peace on all side.
Honiepie24: hello everybodi,abeg i need serious prayer now now now! Am so dizzy,feeling very sick,pls pray 4 me,i will be bk by Gods grace to answer ur questions.thank u,am countin on yu.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations my dear Pink22... Baba God too much! He alone performs wonders! This is just the beginning o!
Congrats to PrettyLee01 and slimphemmie, u shall carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello bros Ãήϑ sisters, hope we are doing great, happy new month, i knw this month will be great, i hv been praying for that because this is the month of my birth Ãήϑ wedding, let the bfps keep coming................

@Pinky dear, sooo happy for you, i key into ur miracle, i thank God for you, may our lord's name be praised forever.

@Slimpheee Ãήϑ prettylee, waowwwww, congrats dearies, wishing you Ђ Ãήϑ Ђ nine months, you will carry to term Ãήϑ deliver safely.

@Honeypie dearie, sweethie i no fit vex for you nah, fear enter my bori when i hear say you dey sick, thank God na just exam fever, its well, may God reward your effort with success, you are D̶̲̥̅e best. Ãήϑ for those wey dey get eye for Ãήϑ those planning wedding, let them knw that my brother is incharge... Unoppossed......lolz

Seriously i enjoyed the e-fight oooo, i don laf soooo tey tears dey commot for my eyes, D̶̲̥̅e preggie hormones severe well well

@All, remain blessed Ãήϑ get ready for the outpouring of bfpssss
Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Honeypie, Oyoyo! U re back grin but emmmm this one that u always call me aadedoyin?
Its AADETOYIN! grin
Thank God for giving u the strength. I believe ur healing is permanent.
This one that all the ladies in the thread want u to marry their brothers. I am jealous Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo

@all, hope we all had a blessed day. God will transfer us to pregnancy thread very soon IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations slimphemmie n Lee01 may u have a stressfree 9months in Jesus name. Congrats @pinky this is de mighty hand of God.ur healing shall be permanent. @ honniepie u r highly gifted by God keep it up dearie. @all let's be sensitive in d spirit, d holy spirit is in our midst.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations to all our preggy mamas.the Lord will complete and perfect ur testimonies.
Honeypie weldone u are indeed a rare gem.The lord will reward u bountifully.
I really don't want the issue to be prolonged bt let us choose our words carefully.if any1 dosent post regularly it dosent mean d.person is selfish.we all av differnt ways of dealing with issues in life.
Personally I'm an introvert and coupled with d fact dt I jst got a job I hardly av time to post cuz I'm trying to adjust.
@ all happy new month.and many more bfp announcement in Jesus' name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
favored gal: @molola
Its one day too that Everybody joined the thread. Stay and make yourself comfortable. Join discussions, post suggestions to other people's questions, welcome newbies, wish people happy birthday and anniversary..give us the opportunity to know you too!

and you can become farmiliar as it seems people here are...it wasnt achieved in one day

Believe it or not our resident mamalawo 'honeypie' is not even married talkless of ttc but she has taken out time to know people here!
I know we will hear your good news soon

ok o. thanks alot will keep that in mind.

i do have a question. i noticed that from ovulation day right through to the time i get my period i have been having serious issues. firstly, i have serious cramps. some times they are so bad that i cant bend or do anything. and then i have back pains and lower abdominal pains. everyone i have spoken to says its normal.
it does not feel normal to me. this started 2 months after i got married and happens alot frequently now.

does anyone know what could be causing this or is it normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
@molola i think what you have been experiencing is ovulation oain then pre menstrual pain / syndrome...are you taking any fertility drugs like clomid or fertilaid?

I suggest you see your dr for monitoring though if it bothers you that much

@godlovesme13 noone said people that don't post are selfish...what udoka was trying to explain was in response to people insinuating that some people are 'more favored' or some people's post get preferential treatment or answers...

...if everybody is introverted who will respond to questions on the thread?or keep the thread going for the introverted ones to read or peep-in silently

There is nothing wrong in being introverted don't get me wrong but the gist was if anybody's questions dont get responded to ontime for one reason or the other......its not because the person is not wanted, loved or welcome here.

Its not everytime too that extroverted people feel like going to google to find answers for questions asked here

so let's be more considerate and accomodating..

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
favored gal: @molola i think what you have been experiencing is ovukation oain then pre menstrual pain / syndrome...are you taking any fertility drugs lke clomid or fertilaid?

I suggest you see your dr for monitoring though if it bothers you that much

@favored gal i am not on any kind of medication. i think i need to see a doctor though, not looking foward to it sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ahhhhhh, Pinky, I must have missed your post earlier. Thank God for your victory. I'm happy for you, and I am so in awe of the wonders God does. Hugs!

Oct20, will reply when I get home. Hugs.

@Molola, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Honiepie you are INCREDIBLE,love your strong will and determination,why dont you study medicine or better still naturopathy,i hope to be on this case till its over,i see the therapy is working out well on your patients(want2 bepreggy)i believe the reason for the therapy is to work on their esteem before the follow up,is her dh also feeling better?am making a little diary of this case,pls i will appreciate a daily or pprobably weekly update on this case.

Read on your profile that you are a final year aviation student with offshore marine experience working on a luxury cruise ship,jeeze you are a great asset,a brain,a wonderful prospective wife and mum.am very impressed,kudos darling.

Keep me posted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
So happy 4 our newly preggie mamas! Happy 9mths ahead dearies.
@dr odyke welicomuuu oooo. *clears throat* dis one you are posting about our adorable sis @honiepie, hope its just pure admiration oh?! Anyways, God knows best. She is a rare gem and we all value her.
Two weeks wait almost over... Sore bosoms...no appetite for food, just bananas...and garden eggs(what a combo!) I pray its what we've been hoping for oh!!!
@udoka, @mamat @always @bcola@favoured @safe-safilicious moringus..Lol! @cjone @goldenbaby @pretty @iyabetajos @igabe and every one...happy new month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yayyyyyyyyyy! Hawtmummie, FX for u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pinky, congrats on your victory. Shame to devil and glory to Jeusu. Your testimony shall be permanent. Amen

@Honeypie, ThanK God for quick recovery. But you make me fearooh only exam give you fever if na d other one nko?(hugs)

All the pregg mamas, congrats. You shall carry to term.

Udoka my dear, how you and kicking Lo

@All wish you multiplication, increase and enlargement. spiritually, physical and otherwise this October.

All the October mamas and papas. Happy birthday in arears/advance

And all of us for wedding anniversary by July 2014 We shall hold our blessing at hand. IJN

SHALOM AND BABY DUST ALL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hawtmummie! Whr art though been? Pls dnt kip us in suspense oh. Abi make we arrange one dr to come and do home-service for u! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pinky dear, A big Congrats to you i know God is really at work and He shall perfect all He started in your life. Lee and Slimphemmy i am happy for you two and wishing you a very safe pregnancy and delivery. Honiepie na so you fear reach Thank God you are done with the exams and you shall come out successful in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Molola, pls go and check quicky for a seedling fibroid, that's the first syptoms of fibroid. You start feeling cramps(pinching like, like something is biting or cuting you), if you don't know about your ovulation well you will think its ovulation cramps, or think its even implantation cramps. This was what I felt for some months before I was told I had very small fibroid and immediately I dealt with it the stupid cramps stopped, what I feel now is ovulation cramps and pms. Its good to pay close attention to your body.

So go check yourself for it and take care of it immediately before its grows bigger.
Start chewing mustard seed and take moringa.

@Hautmum, congrats already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
@slimphemmy and Lee,congratulations.Wishing u a stressfree nine month.

@Pink22,I'm so happy for u,thank God for ur life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 3:55am On Oct 03, 2013
thank you for your kind wishes,i feel loved,i havnt left the mirror since i got my result and my dh treats me like a princess,he bought me a beautiful baby set and a cute mother care maternity to ursher in my pregnancy,am so greatful to @honiepie,'u restored my home.everyone should keep having faith,if i could become preggy everyone else certainly can.have a sunny day.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2013
prettyrosefave: @Molola, pls go and check quicky for a seedling fibroid, that's the first syptoms of fibroid. You start feeling cramps(pinching like, like something is biting or cuting you), if you don't know about your ovulation well you will think its ovulation cramps, or think its even implantation cramps. This was what I felt for some months before I was told I had very small fibroid and immediately I dealt with it the stupid cramps stopped, what I feel now is ovulation cramps and pms. Its good to pay close attention to your body.

So go check yourself for it and take care of it immediately before its grows bigger.
Start chewing mustard seed and take moringa.

@Hautmum, congrats already.

thanks alot. do i take the moringa seeds or the leaves? its quite common where i am to eat the leaves as a snack but i was told the seeds are better. also do you have any idea where i can get mustard seeds?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2013
ya man lee yang hun,yi ming hun mi Chang yin in. Ming fee ya hun samanka ya hun shi.
All I'm just saying I'z ona goody goody moringus oooooo,im just in a Chinese mood that's y I started with my Chinese tongue.Abegiii ooooooo,who knows any traditional Chinese medicine shop here in naija? ALSO, werin person with high fsh fit do to reduce am oooo,?
@hawtmummy,true true u don carry belle,coz if 9:13pm na morning for ya place,then ya bellefull symptom don sure for u..lol
@ all,make ona no try me today ooo,evrybory that will comment after dis my post must suggest something,if ona no know,push am to sombori else,if any of u ignore me ehn,werin happen for 1957 go repeat hinsef.#redeyes#
Ya hun chin ko lee ming shu
@prettyLee,congrats,u shall have a healthy preggy season amin. Meanyle,diz ya name be like chinko own oooooo,ya hun fin shi lee?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2013
Thanks my sweet Alwaystrue

Atonementchild, am happy for you and amen to that prayer in Jesus name.

Honiepie, so glad u are okay now. God bless u dear.

My dear Pink22, you are a winner. This is just the beginning. God has not started with u yet, many more testimonies on the way my dear. You are a victor in Jesus name!

Praise Jesus! Congrats dear slimphemmie, happy and healthy nine months in Jesus name, amen.

Mychildren, thks for d info, your testimony shall be complete. U can also watch and participate online in the comfort of your homes if u can't make it to d venues.
http://www.mountainoffire.org/
http://livetv.mountainoffire.org/

Congrats prettylee, your testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name

Santagelo, amen in Jesus name.

All will definitely work fine my dear Molola. Don't worry we shall have the last laugh.

Twingirl luv..lol, Honiepie is d one and only mamalawo here o. Na only she get that tittle, thks to alwaystru.

Hawtmummie, congrats in advance, ur expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus name.

Adisa, haven't heard from u in a while. Hope u are good.

O God, u spoke and it was done, you commanded and it stood fast, speak your word into our situation for solution in Jesus name! O God bring the counsel of the wicked to nought and make the devices of the enemy null and void in Jesus name.

Happy new month all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2013
@safe, I don't know of any TCM shop but I knw of a Korean hospital, have branches in Lagos, kaduna and Benin. They use herbs and do accupunture and massage. Heard accupuncture, wheatgrass and some other herbs I can't remember now can help reduce high Fsh level.

There also I chinese website. I once used you fill there online form with your history and they make a concotion and send it to you. It takes approximately 2wks.

There's also a gnc herbal store in Abuja you can get most of your herbs there. They aLso stock natures way product. I got this coutesy of honiepie.

If you need any of there contact let me know.

You can also check on cocodivas thread on alternative methods to ttc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.