Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422741 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2013
Oh my beautiful mamas..... How una dey? I am so happy to see some e- fight here cos am gonna make some cash for my kebabs finally.... Oya make you no let me mention you name oooo for all those mamas fighting yesterday 500 naira each, for noise making and violating the law of this thread. I hope I make myself clear enough? Pay your money to safelicious babe, she knows how to get back to me....... Dats final, I no won hear beg oooo. No one should beg for them oooo else na 250 naira u go pay.......
@ safe u no ask of me abi, I won't buy kulikuli for you. Abeg collect all the money and transfer, I can't wait to buy my kebab as dh refuses to buy it for me........
@ slimphemmie congrats dear, may carry to full term and deliver with ease.... Enjoy ur 9 months....
@ Pinky Pinky congrats, I am so happy for you. May God perfect it with twins oooo
@ Goldenbaby are u on leave? People dey fight u no use ur e- koboko on them abi, abi u don collect bribe? How u dey? Love the cards thanks.....
@ all October is gonna be a wonderful month we know already, may perfect itfor us all....... Love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2013
@Alwaystrue, sis, are my emails getting through to you? It seems I had some problems with it. Did you get any yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2013
How are you @Udoka and your LO? Thank for your post.

If you read through my previous post, you will see that I had not only ask questions on this thread but had answer and contributed to some things I had use and know of. Remember well on Mamatwins post about her hormonal assay and natural enhancer for cm.

Registered even not too long, so I might not have done as much as others.

Congrats on your miracle @Pink22.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2013
@preetyrose
My dear, am not refering to anybody in particular. L just want all these wrong assumptions to stop. We are all here to watch each others back and will continue to do at d best of our ability. No one here is a professional doc, we can only advice or share experience.

Abegi make we no prolong d talk so as not to receive e-warning or koboko ooo. I don run commot.

@all

Enjoy and key into d atmospher of BFP God has released for us this month!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Good Morning!!!!! I wanna use dis medium 2say a very Big thank u for prayers and wishes on my wedding anniversary yestaday, most especially MackleB, Santagelo, Chylvia and Dreams. God bless u all and u shall all receive ur BFPs. U really made my day (hugssss)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations @ slimphemmie and prettylee01. May you two have a happy and healthy nine months by the grace of God. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2013
@Ihedinobi, please pardon me. I have responded.

@Pink22, na these kain testimonies dey make person go gaga. Subcuteanous fibroid comes out on its own. This can only be God. See as God has rewarded your patience. I rejoice in advance for you....na this kain testimonies dey make person belief say God dey no matter what.

@wnt2bepreggie,
I am glad you can see for yourself that many atimes it is our depression that makes people talk to us anyhow. When you show them that you are happy and blessed irrespective of anything, na dem go dey use corner eye look you say 'abi this madam well so?'
That is what Faith, belief and peace of God does....it makes us calm iirespective of the storm and makes us rejoice in hope. That is what is called 'Staggering not in Unbelief'. Weldone dear. Your testimony will surprise you.

@Tbaby4real, Mummyf, Udoka2, favouredgal, abeg how your kicks. I beleive say you dey enjoy am wella.

@All, please we crack and make lots of fun here so even if someone says a thing to hurt you, it is nice to try and joke back at the person. It will even make you happy and laugh and the person too laughs. Turn it around to favour everybody please. See what always happens anytime we experience such 'sparrings' here. It is always the predecessor of a big announcement. Be sensitive people.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2013
‎=))laffº°°º≈wanº°°º≈condemnº°°º≈myº°°º≈jawº°°º≈ i don miss drama! Chei, dis month bfp go boku!

On a more serious note, let's watch wat we post, we ave diff temperament, and we are not all receptive to jokes and at d same time, let's see d humor I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ each joke a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ not d insult, we need humour now, anything to make us smile.

PInky darling, ehn ehn! I don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait since na! All dose prayers! This is Ĵüڪ† d beggining! Stay tuned For part 2 positive

Slimphemmie a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Lee01, waow so glad ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you, have a save a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ pleasant nine months

Honeymi, wetin do you now? Se U̶̲̥̅̊ don well? Consult Jesus4ever ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ treatment, no go treat ya self o, no worry, tis well.

All, on ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mark, set, go..... Who's next? No be competition sha o na preparation! We shall all TESTIFY
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2013
@ Alwaystrue thanks so much....Lo is doing great we praise God.
@ Goldenbaby love that, you know sometimes I think God want us to work on our spiritual life whenever we experience any delay. I love your decision and I join my faith with yours that very very soon God will perfect you ways and grant all ur heart desires. Thanks for checking on us, we are praising God as He has been so merciful to us so far..... I think say u collect bribe ni lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2013
@Honiepie
I left you a msg on weightloss thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2013
Honeypie dear, hope you are better now

Apinkypinky, A̶̲̥̅♏ so Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ for γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ indeed wonderful.
@ slimme and lee01 , congrats , am so Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ for you , wishing you H and H 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ceemlon(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2013
I don't know what to write or say but I will sing although in Igbo as God shall continue to glorify His name.

Opara Chineke nna Onye ezi omume

Mmamma Doctor Jisos Onye ezi omume

Anyi ekele Gi nna Onye ezi omume. Ekele!

Doctor Jisos Onye Ezi Omume
Doctor Jisos Onye Ezi Omume
Doctor Jisos Onye Ezi Omume. Ekele ooo!
Doctor Jisos Onye Ezi omume.

Opara Chineke nna Onye ezi omume

Anyi ekele Gi nna Onye ezi omume. Ekele!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2013
Awww! Goldenbaby was wondering when you'll ever send me a pix lol! Muaaaaaa love it tanx.
Y'all tanx a million am still weak from the sedatives they gave me during the procedure aside am gud
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Na wa for me oooo... with metformin i dey still add weight........ just checked 76kg...... somebody help.

Make i start t go look for avc sharp sharp, i no fit shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin @ all i don d find space to post since i saw honeypies post but other 'hormonial issues' came us,lol.
@ honiepie,good to know you are better,may your strength be increased.
@my pinky thank God for you,this is the first step to your BFP. So all that bleeding was as a result of the cyst dislogging,hmnnn. God answers prayers even when we do not know it.
@ Slimphemmie and Preetylee01,CONGRATULATIONS,you have hearlded the good news in this month of freedom. May good news never cease from you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
@wannabemum join the weight thread session for ideas of food to eat to aid weight loss and for the support group as well

https://www.nairaland.com/920221/weight-loss-gain-ladies-trying/54#18517822
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
@prettylee, have a H and H 9 months.congrats!
@alwaystrue, we are all fine thank u! kiss
@pink, congrats once again!
@honiepie, please get well soon!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jesus4ever: Welcome dear Molola, ur stay here shall be short in Jesus name. Pls don't be sad or discouraged.

@Jesus4ever......thank you so much. i was just considering un following this thread cos it seems you are all familiar with urselves already. its good to know someone is reading. I pray our stay is short too. yesterday was one of those down days, in fact i did not leave hme at all.but i believe all will work out.read some posts this morning tho......may october be the month to remember for us.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pink22: Awww! Goldenbaby was wondering when you'll ever send me a pix lol! Muaaaaaa love it tanx.
Y'all tanx a million am still weak from the sedatives they gave me during the procedure aside am gud

@pink2 dear, thank God for his mercy. Start getting ready for your twins ooo.

@honiepie, get well soon. Sorry o. But in the main time wat can I use to cure this stupid headache? Its been on for almost a weak now.

Congrats @slimmie and prettylee.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
i ve bn MIA becos of school wahala,infact it was yesterdays exam that made me sick,tnk God am lots better.

Am happi 4 these two sucess stories,believe me,it wasnt me,i owe it all to GOD.
@Twinnie am happi 4 u,ur EWCM shot tru d roof after usin acv nd sticking to d direction,pls come nd share wit us d ''excepts''of d protocol.hugs dear.

@prettylee yu r one world of a wonderful person,i saw determination nd zeal in yu,workin wit u was a great xperience,ur coperation made it all a success.congratulations once again my darlyn.

@dreams thank you sis 4 d recipie wil try it morrow,time is fast runnin out.

@always true tnx my dearie,hope to wok wit u in d mamalawo clinic,wink

@favoredgal frm today i rebaptize u,preggos cnt bear galz,favored momma best fits,eyez rollin.

@mamatriplet tnx sweetie,twinnie has got a success story wit using acv in a very short time,she will be here soon to explain in detail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Welcome molola.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
@safe detox is best after AF,it will help cleanse all d left overs,its a great experience i think @hope3 nd @muma can tell us more based on their experiences
@Amy nd Oct20 etc i no gree that inbox get well prayer ooo,i announce my exam sickness online una come dey inbox me,abeg carry ur prettyselves nd post it here joor,i wnt to feel everyones presence thats d koko.very soon we go send deligates to JUSTWINNIE if anyone got her addy,abeg send am come,efrin fin we go chop 4 her house go acompany one gud bottle of wine,@safe take note.

@pinkie darl,am very happy 4 u,am sure u r brighter nd beaming.

@wnt2bpreggie,wa-ashere,if u no understand abeg tap any yoruba bside u,one lov.

@aadedoyin tnk u dearest,my God will xpand ur coast sooner dan latter

@rute,i lov lov lov ya too,tnx 4 d lovie lovie message,am bk on track,tnx 4 ur prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hello everyone. Hope the public holiday was fun filled. @ Pink22 take God for the miraculous healing. @ Honiepie24 am happi you are now stronger. Congrats to all the pregee mamas here. This month will be filled with great news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
@mowafruitful,@hawtmummie,@prettyrosesaver,@bcholar,@goldenbaby am very graetful,thank you.

@Godiya always omo mummie,i see as u dey red yesterday,calm down ma lov na jokin tinz.
@uddie(udoka)tnk u sis,na exam fever jare.am better nw.
@loldar2k happi blated anniversary.

@Dr odyke,hmmm wat r u up to?
Its Igabes bro or.....@wnt2bepreggie etc ur brodaz shud look else where b4 @Igabe gets angry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Dr odyke ask ur question on my Hepatitis B post,am open to discussin wit yu.
Concernin WNT2BEPREGGIES matter,am takin it one step @ atime,(i took permission frm her b4 discussin her case openly)as oyibo babe,she's ok wit it.
The fist step is,i spoke wit her dh,and clarified sum stuffs,then i directed them to a medical psychologist friend of mine in lagos,they met wit her yesterday nd we ve booked a month cancelling session for both of them,dh wud meet wit her on mondays,wifie will meet wit her on fridays,this is to giv each oda d privacy to bare their mind nd b open wit d psychologist(therapist)but on d las day of the session they wil go togeda for d final session.
We also noticed her dh was 7kilos over weight(that is bigger than his bmi)so i decided to do a calorie trick diet,rada than crash his normal calorie intake to less than half his usual intake,i decided to ask him to remove ONLY 1/3(one third)the quantity of calorie(in food)and work the rest out(gym)crashing his calorie intake will giv his hormone shock,which will trigger HORMONAL SHYNESS and dat wil twart our aim.so far everyone is xcited,am hoping 4 d best,hes expected to workout n lose 7kilos in a month along side the meeting his therapist,it seems a great but exciting task for us all,after d one month we hope to move to d next level.will kip u posted.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
@HONIEPIE, NICE ONE DEAR KEEP IT UP
Honiepie24: @Dr odyke ask ur question on my Hepatitis B post,am open to discussin wit yu.
Concernin WNT2BEPREGGIES matter,am takin it one step @ atime,(i took permission frm her b4 discussin her case openly)as oyibo babe,she's ok wit it.
The fist step is,i spoke wit her dh,and clarified sum stuffs,then i directed them to a medical psychologist friend of mine in lagos,they met wit her yesterday nd we ve booked a month cancelling session for both of them,dh wud meet wit her on mondays,wifie will meet wit her on fridays,this is to giv each oda d privacy to bare their mind nd b open wit d psychologist(therapist)but on d las day of the session they wil go togeda for d final session.
We also noticed her dh was 7kilos over weight(that is bigger than his bmi)so i decided to do a calorie trick diet,rada than crash his normal calorie intake to less than half his usual intake,i decided to ask him to remove ONLY 1/3(one third)the quantity of calorie(in food)and work the rest out(gym)crashing his calorie intake will giv his hormone shock,which will trigger HORMONAL SHYNESS and dat wil twart our aim.so far everyone is xcited,am hoping 4 d best,hes expected to workout n lose 7kilos in a month along side the meeting his therapist,it seems a great but exciting task for us all,after d one month we hope to move to d next level.will kip u posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
@honeypie
You are indeed an asset on this forum... God bless you really good!

I remember the day [b]Alwaystru[/b]e (was lead...because its now evident that she was indeed lead) to appoint positions; she was undecidied on 'Herbalist' which you voluntarily took and have never let us down... go on dear! The Lord is your strength.. you will never loose your reward in due time!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
@molola
Its one day too that Everybody joined the thread. Stay and make yourself comfortable. Join discussions, post suggestions to other people's questions, welcome newbies, wish people happy birthday and anniversary..give us the opportunity to know you too!

and you can become farmiliar as it seems people here are...it wasnt achieved in one day

Believe it or not our resident mamalawo 'honeypie' is not even married talkless of ttc but she has taken out time to know people here!
I know we will hear your good news soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.