Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422496 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
@onlyme07,its called ART(assisted Reproductive technology),.its either IVF(invitro fertilization)where ur semen is extracted through mastu.bation and ur wifey's eggs extracted through a simple technique,then your sperm fertilizes the eggs,then the fertilised egg is then transferred into your wifey's womb,then she will get preggy.
@redeemersave,habatically,na joke na,we can't all be too worked up coz of simple misunderstanding s. And for ur info,I need that post. Lol.
@slimphemmie,e af get independence belle ooooooo, congratulobia....oya ooooo,let the testimonies start arroving.
@goldenbaby,zeezy,nictos,greenfruit,tbaby,iyabetajos,i wee nor ask of ona ooooo. When ona ready,make ona show face.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy new month and independence anniversary everybody! This month is a special month for me, its my birthday and wedding anniversary.

Thank God d e-fighting has ended o. Have bn laughing for d past one hour. See as blood dey hot!! So tey u people ignored our Mamalawo, Honiepie's request for prayers.

@Honiepie, i speak healing to your body in Jesus name

@Pinky, dats a big testimony o, to God be the glory Dr Jehova Raphai at His best!! Thank you Jesus.

@Slimphemmie, congraaaatulations, God be praised. Happy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
@slimphemmie... congrats and God be praised wishing u a healthy nine months ahead

Thank God, more goodnews to come........ be expectant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Slimphemmie. Congrats dearie. U will carry to term safely and deliver safely. IJN.
Honeypie darling,kilode?? Pls oh. Take it easy. The Lord is ur strenght. He'll keep u and guide u. Pele dear. U sure know his Goodness and Mercy shall follow u. Getback here soon. Already missing u!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Halleluyah! What a wonderful way to start October. God is so wonderful.

@slimphemmie, congratulations. Wishing u healthy 9 months
@honeypie, the Lord will strengthen u. It is well with u my sista.

@all, October is our month of visitation. Plenty BFPs will be announced this month by God's grace.

Hapi new month peeps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yummyk: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
@slimphemmie congratulations & glory to God in d highest.
@all This October God has prepared a table b4 us and we shall all ave our share of the blessings IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello my people, happy independence day, i just want to share this info, a friend told me that pastor Olukoya of MFM asked people ttc to bring water to next power must change hand prog holding this Saturday 5th October, 2013. they have different viewing centres and if you are far away you can also join by watching online. God will surely visit us this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
congrats slimphemmie have a stressfree 9mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 12:32am On Oct 02, 2013
congratulations slimphemmie, u ve open the door for bfp this month. hav a stress free pregnance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:38am On Oct 02, 2013
WAAAAAT is goin on here? Chineke muo.na so a switch on ma phone to say amen to ur get well prayerz na E-missles i dey see,hahahaha i miss oooo,thank u to all of yu dat wished me quick recovery,jus do pt today God don already ansa.

@pinkie my lovie lovie,congrats darl,our prayers dint waste down d drain.abeg did u use acv?

@Golden those are beautiful get well cards,God bless yu lots.

Congrats to our bellefull sis,happi 4 ya,i sense this month is gonna b bfp tinz.enough hormones,abeg make d fight continue,i don arove.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2013
ohh this is quite dramatic,pls the ladies involved should see it all as jokes,no hard feelings.

Am excited and awed to say i got my BFP already,i dont know what i would have done without you @ honiepie,you have totally changed my life,you promised to work with me throught this journey and truely you did,i cant stop crying,i wish everyone could take your advice.thank you to everyone on this thread,i wish you all a quick BFP.

Get well soon dear Brandy(honiepie)you are a rare gem.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2013
@Slimphemmie and Prettylee01,i say a big congrats..You shall not experience any difficulty in Jesus name.A good way to start the month...With the way the bfp is flowing,we might get up to 15bfps before the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2013
@All, Goodmorning...... Had so much fun yesterday..... grin Best Independence day of ma Lyf.... And Tanx to y'all E-fighters. Muah kiss kiss kiss. Bia Honiepie so U don well con dey find make E-fight continue? Choi!!! Badt gal. Buh U really missss oooo tongue . Abeg en since peeps don dey ask U question, I neva ask, so try answer me or else.... Werrin hapun for oct 1 2013 go hapun again lipsrsealed. What can one take 'herbatically' to boost ovulation and I think safe asked a question on the best time to detox before or after af? @Prettylee01, am sooo happy for you. The Good Lord who started this in your Life will bring it to completion. O Lord May this rain become heavier and touch everyone here. Amen!!! PEACE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2013
It has started already!!!!
Oct is going to be a super great month...the comedy of last night comfirmed it!

Congrats slimphemmie and pretty lee! Happy bumping

@ pink 22. Praise the lord.....the healing of God is permanent in your life ijn

@honeypie...my one and only mamalawo..get well soon my darling

@goldenbaby kiss kissfor those lovely cards

@ mamat, godiya, alwaytrue, safe and prettyofsave...una don do pt? We dey wait o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2013
congrats..... @prettylee, happy for u!

Goodmorning all, God has just started with us, every ttc fellow here will be remembered! This is our month, this year will not pass us by....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats prettylee. Dis month wld certainly be filled with announcements of bfp in Jesus name. Me sef go soon announce mine!
Welcome back honeypie. How is ur borri?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats PrettyLee wish you a healthy and stressfree pregnancy. To God be the glory.

@Honiepie Quick recovery is your portion! You're healed by his stripes!

Goodmorning everyone.........stay tuned for more bfps! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2013
morning ladies,congrats to the new preggo's,i cant say i know how happy ur dh's are because am not married yet,i hope by the lords mercy to tie d knot before easter of next year,i have an eye for one of your own right here on this thread,but i dey fear weda she go gree...gist 4 anodda day.

@honiepie24 please get well soon honey,wish to work with you on want2bepreggy's case,if you dont mind carry me along and let me know all you have done,is doing and planning to do.

Am looking forward to having my own kids soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Goodmorning all, congrats slimphemmie and prettylee. You will all carry to term.

Honiepie, get well soon and come start your work oo. Thanks. Thank God your work is coming to fruition.

@Dr Odyke, common, wwe are all married here, who do you have an eye for? Abi did I get ur gist right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2013
@Dr odyke eye ke? for married TTC women? or maybe its honiepie you are talking about...in that case sorry o! we are currently planning her wedding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2013
grin cheesy
Waoa! @ PrettyLee01, I am so happy for you babe. CONGRATULATIONS! You will carry tot term in Jesus name and enjoy every inch of the pregnancy. Thank God our crossed fingers worked well.

@favouredgal, no mind me o, I never do yet not because I no believe as I know it is done already but I nefa find time to check. Thanks...I will see wetin I fit do.

@Honeypie, I am happy you are better now. Weldone o. See as your work don dey yield result. Collect quadruplets when you marry.

@Slimphemmie, thanks to God. Amen. I know it is done, I am just waiting to share my testimony.

@All, this independence release go boku.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats on ur BFPs my sister. The floodgate is open once more for us! Praise d Lord!

@honypie
Get well dear. U know say 'dibia' no dey cure herself and we no get another mamalowo or papalowo to refer u to. Its well with you.

@joyfull
Hope this is not coming late. I did my hsg at union diagnostic center yaba office, they also hv a branch at VI, u could google d address. They are one of lab centres in lagos.

@all
Not trying to restart d e-fight, i know it was fun, but pls let stop this assumption that some people are more loved than others. Some pple post only when theywant to ask question, they do not contribute to anything only want to receive. Life is all about give and take. Check out the good work Blendy77 for instance is doing on IVF thread, of course people she has touched with her posts will always shake body when she only cough.
Lets try to pay d dues in whatever way we hv d ability then we will continually shake when u cough.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2013
Pretty Lee and slimphemmi congratulations I bless the Lord for u guys u will carry to term IJMN

@pink 22 I'm so happy for u darling the Lord is good more good things are coming yo way!

@all our e-fighting mums I love u to death

@honeypie hope u feeling better we love you too much be healed IJMN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2013
OGHENE OOO! @prettylee hearty congratulations not just for the pregnancy,you have heightened my trust for @honiepie,i log on to your testimony jare.

@honiepie one word best describes you,''AMAZING''!. Since i got talking with you my expectations has never being more,u behave like a mum,so easy going,honestly i feel like a new bride even after ttc for many years,you ve built(i and dh's)confidence back,you need to see me on fb yesterday,i was feeling like a butterfly,all those silly friends of mine where buzzing me,complimenting my happy n cheerful new mood,many where forming anger say i show nija i no find dem come or even call so dem go get my nija line.i jus dey laugh dem,because i know my proper testimony go soon arrive.una too do me well,una shake life enter me.my GOD go bless una plenty,am happy to be one of you.as @mamatriplet talk dis heavy bfp rain go touch everybody

@Favoredgal and @Dr Odyke i no dey like rough play,if na @honiepie una dey talk na my sister in law already,i don plan am finish,okpari.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2013
sorry over excitement made me double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2013
Good morning everybody. Do hope d laughter of yesterday made us to sleep deep & cool. October started on a good note. Two BFPs already + plenty pregnacy symptons, abi na unannounced pregnacy exposure. Lol....Thank you Jesus!!!. @ Slimphemmie and PrettyleeO1, congrats sisters. The God who started it will surely finish it. @ Honeypie, Honey Honey!!! Thank God you are fine now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2013
@udoka true talk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by callola: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Good morning ladies in da house. Pls what drug can one take for gummy/sticky discharge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats slimphemmie and PrettyLee. Our God is faithful
so the full testimony goes like this. Y/day morning i woke up early to prepare for early morn.prayers in the church, when i wanted to pee i felt something coming out of my v.jayjay i tot it was a blood clot cos that is usual with me . I waited for it to drop it didn't then i reached down to touch it, omo! It was hard as a rock and it refused coming out completely ( half in half out) na so i call me dh o, he came and saw it.
We then called the Dr av been seeing recently and she asked me to start coming immediately, i managed into the car walking like a man with enlarged testicles lol!
Anyway i got there and was taken to labour room straight, no so dem remove the nonsense comot. Even the Dr was in awe she couldn't believe it, but that's God.
@Honniepie i didn't take the Acv av not even bought it o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.