Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418551 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Honniepie u r simply a darlyn only God could reward you. You will never lack help when you need one.**hugs**.
@Dreams i don't envy ur situation God will give you the wisdom to handle things.
For everyone, there is something i always say here "what God cannot do, no Dr can" and it has worked for me. Just abandon urselves on God you may not know when or how but He'll do it.
Love y'all
@cjone get ready for ur miracle soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Its true though @ least to help odaz @honeypie.......still expecting the no.

@ all with fibroids issue, if u cn afford d dollyhams prdt, I tink u should give it a shot ( d one joysolo used) I recommended it 4 a friend n she was on it. NB:she had done operation twice to cut the growth bt it kept growing back.she was abt to do the operation a 3rd tym wen I advised her to keep using it. She saw her period like 2days afta (she had very irregular period of like thrice in a year). Now her tummy has reduced (I guess d fibroids are shrinking).she's planning to do anoda scan in few weeks to chk the state of d fibroid.

I'll keep u guys posted on the scan result wen she does it. *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
hmmm what a crap! Its not too much to ask!!! Atleaste let others learn.anyone keeping it is simply self,this is a self effort from someone who isnt even ttc,people can be funny,@honiepie God will over bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Chi16
I sent you a message in your mail. Please check your email. Remain blessed!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dear parents,
How is your weekend? I just want to encourage someone out there again today:

For the bible says:
Romans 8:18
Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.

Whatever you are going through now, have you asked yourself if this is for a purpose? Remember when Joseph was taken by his own brothers, stripped and thrown in a well, then sold into slavery, then suffered in the hands of His master's wife and thrown into jail? Yes in today's world they will have said na 'Aye thins o', but in all this young lad still did not fail in His fear and responsibility to obey God and He was taken from the prison to the palace. What he suffered could not be compared to the glory God gave him so much that it was even he that saved his family from famine and hunger.

Romans 8:22,24 & 25
22 For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.
24 We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it.
25 But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)

Everybody has something they are groaning for which can be likened to child-birth pains but why are we ready to go through this pain....the hope of what we expect, though not seen, but still know we will see and so we bear the pains of waiting patiently and confidently because we look forward to our desire.
Are you looking forward to something you do not have yet? If so, you will bear the pains with patience and confidence since the word of the Lord is sure concerning our lives. Part of the things a mother who is pregnant, with a baby she is yet to see, does is to go shopping for baby things, set up the nursery, have her hospital bag ready for the time of delivery.
If indeed you are waiting for that desire, what are the things you are putting n place as a sign of your faith?

Are you like @Dreamsinbc who is cooking up a storm of healthy feeding so her children will have the best cuisine? Are you like @Goldenbaby who has gone for a course in WOFBI to have what is needed to train her children as well? Are you like @Honeypie, who though she is even yet to get married is providing simple and easy alternative medicine by going back to our roots (Psalm 104:14)? Oh may be you are like @Safe who will have a laughing and happy baby because of her constant jokes and spicy sizzling atmosphere chargers?

Make your choice today what you want to be and do while you patiently and confidently await your desire, for how well you carry this 'cross' you think you are suffering with today may be a great determinant to your progress tomorrow.

Thank you great strong people.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
@ Alwaystrue, you are so on point.we must learn to keep our gaze on Jesus even when the storms of ttc,family,friends and even time pressure us. God please forgive my impatience and help me to hold on to you the more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
I met a lady who have been married for 10 years and she's 40 now. We talked about ttc and infertility issues. She said her infertility is unknown and more of a spiritual problem. Long story short, I asked her to find out her hubby sperm details to be sure he's ok. lo and behold, her hubby has 0% motility and his count is even low. She said she thought 10 mil count is a big as it sounds (10 MILLION) . She've had surgeries, taken numerous herbal concussion and had a failed ivf only to realize her hubby was the cause of there problem. I'm glad that I met her: @ least, she now knows the root of there problem and an easier way to tackle it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
@atonementchild,
Amen. Yes it is a message for us all.

@Doctors/Psychologists in the house,
Please what are the medical reasons for post-partum depression? I just read the story of the woman that rammed her car into the barriers around the white house, was suffering from it and even had her baby in the car. I have heard of such in Nigeria too but it is not often diagnosed. Is it because they have less family support after child-birth there than in Nigeria or what?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
@adedoyin,*wink*.i know u na,which know u wan know again?at least I know ur name is adedoyin,i know u are a yoruba lady,i know so many things about u,make I no disclose all.lol.
@bcolah, i can't fit kee ona ooooo. Lol. I pray d meds work for ur friend.
@ chimdalu58,u and who dey fight?shuuuu, what is the reason ur anger is getting annoyed? Take it easy, u hear,life too short to vex.
@lizzyslaw, when u hide finish,na u go bring yasef commot.
Nictos and beloved, wariz it na?,i mils u gals ooooo.
God please make easy our affairs, and protect all our missing in action mommas wherever they may be,please touch their heart so they will come out of their hiding place and say hi,so we will know they are well.Amin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
too bad someone could say such an annoying thing,@honiepie pls where can i get these bee products,can i take them too.God bless your efforts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Alwaystrue, i have a book which treats post-partum depression extensively its called "planning your pregnancy and birth" by obs and gyns....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrykiss: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
pls let me share my success story abeg,me am guilty ooo,for over 4mnths i ve had a hurrible discharge that anti biotics couldnt remedy,i kep jumping from one hospital to another,couldnt use my company hospital bcause my matter too bad,lol,i read my only mamalawos post on discharge matter,i bought acv,trevo nd did the detox,till date everything,i mean everything stopped,the wearing of sanitary towel,itch and foul smell all disappeared in just a few days,you are an absolute blessing to everyone you have had personal encounter with,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Haaaaa I have forgotten how I wanted to compose this very post. But anyway this is to announce that I had a BFP today after 1yr and 11months. Thankyou Jesus Christ am so happy. Oh Abasi Sosongo o

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
yay!!!! Kaynee congrats

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Congrats Kaynee

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Kaynee, big congratulations o. Have a blissful 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Congrats kaynee..Our God is a faithful God.He never fails.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Double post..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
And anoda one! Kayne, congraaaaaatttsss! May u carry to term and deliver like an hebrew woman in JESUS name!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kayne congratulations I'm so happy for you my dear you will carry to term IJMN wohoooooo our God reigns!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
wow congratulations darlyn,ANOTHER PREGNANCY ATTRIBUTED TO HONIEPIE oh my God this gal is an absolute blessing to this thread,i came here because of her,i read and post and said NO this gal certainly has something to offer,the reasonable ones should hold tight to her,shes an asset.she said something earlier today that she will make sure she sees u all to the pregnancy page.

Dont mind some silly careless talkers who wont shut up when they have nothing to say,to have asked her wat she feeling like shows you have a long way to go.

Congrats onccee again @ KAYNEE.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
@kaynee, congrats n h 9 months
@ pink, God has started his blessings in ur life
@ all the new preggos congrats

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
THIS MESSAGE IS FROM MY COLLEAGUES WIFE,shes being following honiepies posts for about a month,(was ttc for 2yrs)

yipee! Congrats @kaynee,am not suprised,i trust honiepie,she only says what she can do,my pregnancy,weightloss,great self esteem is all atributed to her,am greatful i met you.keep increasing the bfp.to God be the glory.

Once u follow her instruction,you are sure to get ur bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
i am not suprised,i read that post from Honiepie promising to move everyone to preggo page and i smiled and said ''YES SHE CAN''.my own pregnancy and good health is her handiwork,dedication,humility and love.people should learn to appreciate good deeds.

Big congratulations kaynee,happy and healthy 9months,welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Kaynee,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very very happy for you dear. This is really wonderful.
Enjoy your nine months o, nothing do you! Remember you said you have stopped pressuring yourself and you are even happier. You even said soon you will announce your bfp and you did.

@wannabeamum,
Thanks alot. I just wanted a summary of what causes it for now.

@Goldenbaby, na true talk be that.

@berrykiss, congratulations on your testimony.

@Honeypie, May the Lord continually bless and uplift you for us o. See your good work. May the Lord bless you very very heavy. Sometimes all we need is just to know where to knock for the 'engine' to 'work'. I really appreciate all your effort. See as you carry this matter like say na your secular work. You too much.

@all, praise the Lord for this month of independence. Very soon I will come and share my testimony by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Congrats kaynee H&H 9months. @honiepie darling, pls my period moved from 4days to 2days. Do I need to detox?. Pls help a sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
@kaynee swt heart, congrats once again. Pls share with us how long have you been using the ACV, did you also use bsm . I believe this wld encourage us more . God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
heyyyyyyyy! I jus finish better knackson with dh,i followed HONIEPIES instruction and to my surprise ohhhhh my dh did not wee b4 bd,u went r.o.u.n.d after round,it was after the whole knackson that he asked me the reason he dint wee,i explained everything to him and together we are typing this mail to say a big THANK YOU to HONIEPIE,GOD bless you abundantly.

See testimonies oooo all for your sake,@kaynee the lord has visited,may he bless us all like he has done 4 u,congratulations to you and DR ODYKES friend.

Am happy ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
@kaynee,yipeeee,congrats,wish you a healthy preggy season.
@honiepie,keep up the good work.*wink*

Na wa for some of us here oooo,i just had to go through the last page to see what was causing all this unnecessary vexes, and from what I see,its wannabeamum's post that is getting u guys all worked up..
Whaaaat?like seriously? are you people actually attaching beef/jealousy to wannabeamum's last post? Mehn,u guys realy need to take a chill pill,for crying out loud,i see her just teasing honiepie, why Are u guys reading negative meanings to that?
@dr odyke, so who are the unreasonable ones? Who are the silly careless talkers? Your last post is so insulting, u had better watch how u spill insults here. Who gave u the mantle to decide whose post makes sense or not? I beg u in the name of who you hold most dear to your heart, never use abusive languages here again because 98% of people here are married and are not kids. I don talk my own.
@all,wish us all a good night rest and a beautiful weekend..#sopissedrightnow#

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow another BFP and this is just the 5th!! Baba God what can we say? You are just tooooo much!! We love and appreciate you. Receive all the glory Lord. Kaynee I rejoice with you and wish you a stress free nine months and beyond.

@All let's all be expectant. October (my birth month) is so special. More BFPs to come!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.