Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416307 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oh my God dreams don carry belle o. Congrats dear am happy for you. We had Bfp on the same day!! Congrats Dreamsinbc on your BFP. 20more....to go
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Praise the Lord!
Our very own Dreamsinbc don get belle o!
Babes, I am so so so so happy for you.
The Lord is too faithful to fail.
I knew all the 'argument' was to herald another announcement.
Babes, happy happy 8 months. Yes o, you will bring Zikora and Zuluito home in 8 months as you prayed.
Congrats, e-hugs....this is wonderful news. Yes o, I will announce soon too by God's marvellous grace.

@Iya-Ejima,
Congrats on your anniversary. May next year's own be with your heart's desire.

@wannabeamum,
Do pop in from time to time even if it is just to be strengthened. And please share when you get your testimony.

@MamaT, you wan come call me for past 11pm come dey check out fight? Abeg o. Lol. But true na belle testimony dey form when some people dey quarel.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congratulations dreamsbinc dear, so happy for you dear. May you have ɑ̤̥̈̊ happy and healthy nine months by God's grace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
How great are u Lord!! Another bfP in d house
Dreams Congratulation. Have a H and H 9 months pregs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
WoW God is really doing wonders dis month. Congrats dreams and all dt got their bfps. Kaynee still waiting to hear wt u did differently. Started my acv yest. Cnt wait to share my own bfp testimony here. Thank God for he is fufilling his promise one by one. So happy. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bcolah: Congrats kaynee! U will carry to term and deliver safely IJN. Please share with us wat u did differently so we can benefit.
What I did differently this cycle was ACV from cd 4 to 17, Vit E(1000mg) from september and a brother in my church got me herbs for internal heat and I have been using it since August. Please ladies this Vitamin E is very very good. Its a special Vit E and I will post d pics here, its lickable and very easy to take. You take it togeda wid your husband 1tab daily. A pregnant lady introduced it to me and dats wat she and 3 oda ladies took and all got pregnant. Me and my husband did not finish the first bottle sef.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm much much better now, thank you all ooo, I pray God Almighty, only who is Merciful will visit everyone of us having different issues in our various homes insha Allah.@Dreamsinbc God'll give u divine direction in making the right choice, @lore God'll bless you too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Excellent is your name, Marvellous is your name. My Lord you are wonderful, my Lord you are marvellous,
With tears of joy i say big congrats to kaynee and Deema.
I A̶̲̥̅♏ so grateful to GØD̶̲̥̅̊ for dis, immediately i saw deema post, i started singing and dancing, deema He has rewarded indeed, wishing all preggy mums H and H 9months

Deema, dis i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a real Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ and wedding anniversary gift from GØD̶̲̥̅̊ . Enjoy dear

@ wannabemum, i respect your decision but would have prefer you stayed back but since Dh said so who A̶̲̥̅♏ i, dear do pop in once in awhile pls.

@iyaejima , Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ anniversary, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will surprise γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊. Wishing you more fruithful yrs ahead.
@ honeypie, able mamalawo, thanks for selfless services

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Honie, thank you for your selfless service, only God can reward you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AtandaAtiAdisa(f): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ooo, Dreamsinbc you will carry to term insha Allah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
congrats dreamsinbc is u a healthy preggy season and safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
@kaynee,congratulations,may u carry to term ijn.@dream dreamcnbc,thank God say u don beleful,u are among those i met,may the name of the Lord be praised.Be courageous and confident that u will carry to term ijn. @the only honiepie in my microwave,what can i say....words cant describe how i feel abt u..may the lord bless u,every door u knock shall be open,God will bless every works of ur hans.@wanabeamum,thank God for releasing Dr odyke. @dr odyke pls alwys watch ur words werefa u find urself.no body is happy ttc,pls dont put petrol in our ttc burning fire.the fact that u join this thread when there was diagreement does not mean we are always quereling,we love ourselves here,we giv ourselves shoulders to cry on.@all happy working days prep.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Its Vitality E Infinite(1g). Its a chinese product sold mostly in mobile shops where they sell ginseng products. I got mine in Area 3, Garki ll, in front of Savannah Suites, that is FCT. It goes for 1800/2000. I cant load d pics now because its too large for my phone. Will do that from my laptop 2moro please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wao! Congrats Dreamsinbc ,this is just the beginning it ain't over yet ,i receive mine o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks a lot my dear sisters for your wishes.. God bless u all loads
Congratulations Dreams! I'm so happy for u.. I'm also happy for Zikora is d name of one of my umu Ejima so I knw the appointed time for their arrival is here.. U shall carry to term and bring forth ur children without complications IJN.
Smiler my sis, I de dance skelewu ooo for I know it is settled!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
@muma, nwannem God is worthy to be glorified. @Always true, muma, safe, mowafruitful, iya ejima, pinky, AtandaatiAdisa, smiler, loldar, hopeful 3, onyinyechika, in no distant time, we will be jubilating with you. October hasn't even started yet, loads more bfps are on the way. Amen.

I've been ttc for 4 years this year. Had several mcs till early last year. Recently found out they were caused by chromosomal issues in dh's swimmers. We were actually surprised we got pg at all due to dh's extremely poor count, motility and morphology (less than 1.5 mil, 80% dead, 80% without tails)

Put dh and myself on a fertility smoothie throughout my last 3 cycles. Our SA came in yesterday with 17 mil, 80% active, 60% normal morphology. We were getting ready for marathon dtd immediately after my next af. God had other plans.

You all know about the almonds, oatmeal etc. I made him take them daily. My smoothie had almond milk, maca powder, coconut oil as the base. I added vegetables as they pleased me: sometimes carrots, spinach, pumpkin, etc. I took vit e every day, though not the chewables like Kaynee. He took vitamin c, zinc and his smoothie was coconut milk or tiger nut milk, banana or pumpkin, honey and cinnamon. We lost some weight too, combined weight loss last month was 13kg. E plenty sha, but it is worth it.

I hope I helped someone.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omg...dreamsinc i shouted....
Praise praise praise the lord

Congrats darling

GOD IS SO GOOD

Today is just the 6th and we have 4 already....we really bless God cuz the foundations of this thread is shaking this month

*dancing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ Dreamsinbc,congrats. God is working for our good.
@ at all we much cue into a life style change of healthy eating and basically watching what we eat. I am so in for that now.
@ Iya ejima,happy wedding annivesary,many more years of celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy anniversary iya ejima

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow!!! God is so awesome. Dreamsinbc thanks for sharing. I'm so adding the smoothies to the vitamins DH is taking already. When God is in your neighborhood, it means he's close to your house. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oh! Good news! Congrats @dreams!!! And @kaynee !!!
@dreams, so that fingers u crossed 4 me was actually ur bfp! So excited 4 u and hubby. I noted all ur smoothies and vitamins. Will surely start on it asap.

Since I'm scheduled 4 flushing my left tube this cycle, am going au naturel dis cycle. Dh' SA result will be out 2mrw. I pray its good.

Make nobody vex for this thread again oh! Some of us actually come here to smile and get our spirits lifted. I don talk my own o...una know say Hawtmummie na gentle madam. So make peace reign.

@kaynee, pls try 2 upload d pic of d vit C. I need it oh my sista. Love u!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
@dreamsinbc, congrats dearie. Wishin you a healtyh pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy aniv iya ejima. Honey sweetie pie, pls wht can my dh take? His count is 122mil, morphology 80% normal forms, but d motility is 30%. He said he wants to b taking acv with me. Can he tke it too? Pls help us oo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Praise the Lord.am so happy cos pregnancy rain is falling nw.Lord,we thank you for our chef.deema and sister kaynee.May ur name be praise.congrats to all our pregnant sisters.you wil carry to term in jesus name.
@all...to all those in the school of waiting,God wil visit us nd give us a big testimony.let us knw that delay is nt denial.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
wow!! deema congrats. im so happy for u. can vividly picture ur blog profile....taking charge of my fertility through food....
and u did! God be praised. congrats dear and pls keep cooking smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Iya-ejima, happy wedding anniversary. Gen 1:28 said we should be fruitfuk and increase in number. So your next year's anniverssary will be celebrated with increase in d nunber of those in your home by your children. This month is my wedding anniversary too, dats d prayer i have bn praying for myself.

@Dreams, yaaaay my fellow birthday and wedding anniversary mate. I seriously tap into your testimony. Congratulations, d Lord will see you thru d pregnancy in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy anniversary iya-ejima God will give u cause to celebrate soon IJMN

Congratulation Dreamsinbc indeed this is the Lord's doing praise master Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow congrats dreamsinc. I'm so happy for u. No worries, u will carry this and many more to term and deliver safely. U made my Sunday remarkable. Please I seriously and urgently need those smoothies recipe oh. What page can I find them? Especially the ones for dh.

Kaynee, congrats once again. Would be expecting the pictures of the vit e. Yippee the spirit is moving rapidly this month. Showers of bfp everyday. I key into u boths testimonies and would share mine soon too.

Honeypie, I haven't given her d details, she said we both should see so we can talk everything once and for all. Thanks love! Would keep u all posted. I'm taking the acv now though, hope it doesn't mean any harm taking it during af?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
congrats to the new preggies,@onyinyechika let me answer you before honiepie arrives,she asked us to take the bee pollen and the rest including acv we have being on them for about 7wks.ihave fibroid with heavy bleeding,befire my next cycle my 17days flow shrank to 6days with heavy cm which i have never experienced,i dnt know the condition of the fibroid if it has reduced or not but the sta bbin abdominal and waist pain no more,the bleeding normalized to normal af just like @iya ejima experienced,its a miracle.dhs couny and motility has drastically increased,my testimony is too many,i than God for honiepie,pls give dh acv its a miracle in a bottle.i signed up just to answer your question.baby dust gal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kaynee and Dreamsinbc A Mighty Congratulations to you. I am really happy for you two, may the Lord keep you thru the pregnancy and even thru delivery training and even till u see ur great grand children.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow, our own chef don belleful, thank you Jesus this can only be you. Congrats dear.
This is just the 6th, Oct is going to be great amidst us, I see the hand of God moving in this thread, everyone grab your babies now before the month end.
Baby dust to us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.