Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422940 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2013
@pinkie lovie lovie ,i can feel u jare,tnx a bunch.you can do the detox now nd follow up.baby dust dear.

@bcholar ok thats nice,did you explain every to her?all d best.

@skimpychick it would hav bn nice if u did d detox,but it might make u lose weight,if dat isnt ok by u,jus skip it n go straight to acv and the products i initially mensioned,acv and a tablespoon of honey wud hv bn perfect but to boost many oda stuffs,correct bla bla bla nd normalize etc take the acv along with these supps,many contain honey too
evening prime rose
vitex
bee pollen
propolis
royal jelly
follic
zinc
magnesium suppl.
Castor oil pack(if you think theres need)
and any good preconception vitamin lik trevor,baby n me etc.
If you can,try n do d detox even if its 4 3days.u wont lose much in jus 3days.

@wannabeamum,what was ur question u said u sent me a mail,cant find it.

@joy and amy how far?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2013
@wanabemum, stay put, no shaking. congras @kaynee. @all pls lets ask our individual qustions to honepie here instead of mailing her. we are one here. honestly so many will benefit frm her response to u.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Congrat 2 all d belleful mums,wish u guyz H n H 9months

@Honeypie kip up d good work,may God reward u Abundantly.

@all Gudmornin nd hapi sunday,let still hold our Faith.dis yr ll not pass us by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2013
happy sunday mommas and papas,it was a marathon knackson yesternite ooo,i dey feel like new bride,dh no dey piss piss again ooo,na testimony i dey give so,@honiepie uno go lack,i have bought the acv and shake off,will buy vitex etc on monday,pls where can i get bee pollen etc,i heard tasly sells them,and i also heard it has plenty fakes,what should i do?this month no go pass us by in jesus name,as we use these supps make we dey knackson dey go,b4 month end bfp go full efri wia.respond asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2013
Thankyou Ladies for all your kind words. Please I will give details of what I did differently dis cycle after service. God never fails so worship Him very well today.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2013
congrats to all those that got there bfp and to all those that will still get theirs. this is a month of abundant blessing. baby dust to all.

@ honeypie, pls i want to detox to shed some weight, is it harmful considering that im pregnant?

@ all, happy sunday. today is children harvest in my parish and a prayer was said for all ttc mums. God answers the prayer of lil kids so ur bfp is on the way, Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2013
happy sundae @smokey,pls dnt detox while pregnant,d baby weight will shed once u poo'p.wish you happy and safe pregnancy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Honiepie24: happy sundae @smokey,pls dnt detox while pregnant,d baby weight will shed once u poo'p.wish you happy and safe pregnancy
oh....ok. tnx smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kaynee: Thankyou Ladies for all your kind words. Please I will give details of what I did differently dis cycle after service. God never fails so worship Him very well today.
@kaynee congrats am really happy for you. Have a blissful 9months. @all wishing u all happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
congrats @ kaynee!.. our God is awesome

@ dr odyke good u apologised, seeing this thread is mainly 99% made up of women, u gotta be careful how u talk and take ur toasting off the thread joking or not

@honiepie, more power to your elbow! our good Lord will reward you abundantly
happy sunday @ all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congrats kyne n all new pregm umm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
@All, hapi Sunday.

Was at one of the viewing centers of MFM for Power Must Change Hands yesterday. A woman got married at 42 and she got pregnant at 56yrs. When she was giving her testimony, tears was just rushing from my eyes. She safely had a baby boy.
There is absolutely nothing that God can not do. Although there are times that our faith shakes but Let trust in him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
@all goodmrg... and happy sunday.
and i am not angry anymore, it only led to my praying more yesterday i was bitter and angry but against ttc.. against miscarriage..
God has answered me.
I showed Dh all dt transpired, and he advised dt i stay off d thread completely.

@DR. ODKYE i wish u luck in life and progress, there shall be no backwardness in ur life and all d best.

@honiepie goodluck with ur patients and more wisdom..
about my email to u maybe it didnt get to u and i for d question not to worry i will be fine.

@all, esp favoredgal, mamat, safe06, muma, venuss,dreamsinc and everyone i wish u kids more beautiful than i am. I am very beautiful, pretty is an understatement i mean it and pple arnd me sing it to me and i also know it and dt i wish u kids more beautiful dn me, u can imagine what beautys u are all gonna have.
I love u all, u girls have been my streanght esp when i am down but sinc i cant help my situatn now cos Dh insists i leave i will be logging off now worst of all i dont even remember my nairaland password dt will make it easier and if he insists on deactivating d acct goodluck to me dn more time to study for my phd. love u all sincerely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mcafo: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
@kaynee congrat
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Okada abeg drop me for dis junction i want see one Dr Odyke, ehen! Likita wetin nah ur blood too hot for Honniepie side, i been dey come for fight till them tell me say u don apologise, ops e have do don't do it again, we need ur contributions o.
@wannabemum come siddon for okada with me make we go greet mama Kaynee no vex u hear i go buy cheese balls for you and you no dey go anywhere until you are confirmed fit to move to Peggy thread.
Kaynee! Congrats dear the Lord will perfect it
happy Sunday y'all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swthrt2010: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good day to all my fellow sisters.i always come in to read as a guest but today i was forced to ask my younger one to help me register here so i can post.
please my question goes to honeypie,i have been trying for 2 years now and in this 2 years i got pregnant twice at a particular time each month but it ended in miscarriage since then i have been trying.my period was 28days now it ranges btw 25-30.
please will acv work for me or what can i do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
@wannabemum, hmmmm so u re leaving us. It is well.
*sad face*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
@wannabeamum,why now!!! Anyways I'm wishing best of luck in ur decision.I pray that wen u log in again,it will be for the announcement of ur BFP.

@Honiepie,please did u get my mail? U are yet to reply.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy WedDing Anniversary Iya-Ejima, I prray dat by dis timee next year u shall be celebrating with ur Ejima. Enjoy ur day
Happy Sunday Momas and Papas in d house

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kaynee big congratulations to u,hv a stress free 9ms,@honiepie thanx luv i hv seen d num am gonna call her,@all pls does anyome no where i can buy ACV in PH pls someone should respond.Happy sunday to u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Honey baby, as u dey touch pple life, God go do more dan you can imagine in your life. Amen.

Pls my pregnant mothers, do not detox. Apart from shrinking baby size, it can cause harm to the baby and sometimes may lead to lose of the baby.

For those that have been requesting for shakeoff, i shall be at there office on tuesday. I will like to buy all your request at once.

May God continue to increase our faith in him and happy sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Wanabeamum, eyaaaaa, it is well, though I hate insult but pls you shouldn't have told your hubby now, no man want insult for his beloved wife. Hubby is a nairalander, knows am here, if I told him someone 'jokingly' abused me last week here he would have banned me from coming here without thinking twice. Just try and come around ok.

@honiepie, decided not to take any drugs for now but stay on moringa until bfp, but am tempted to try your procedure. But let me ask, my period is regular, will this procedure give me much cm? Need to increase my cm, though grape orange, pawpaw n cucumber does it for me but most times I don't see myself getting them, hence may not get much when I don't use them, I know buying these stuffs will make me have them @ home so I can back on them ntime I need it, what do you think?

@Iya-ejima, happy wedding ani. This time next year you will be happly with your kids. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Happy wedding anniversary, Iya Ejima. May God continue to fill your home with joy and laughter.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congratulation to the pregnant mamas in the house, PrettyLee, Kaynee.
@pink, this is definitely the hand of God at work in your life, He sure will perfect and complete what He along began in your life.

I always preach peace and joy, we all have to get to the stage in our lives where the only words that should have any effect on/in our lives should be "GOD'S WORD" don't let anything affect or steal your peace. People will talk, people will say things without understanding the implication or effect it will have on the hearers and people would also say things spitefully, however to protect yourself learn to shrug the words of men off, especially when it has no positive impact. You don't also have to answer every word thrown at you, learn to smile and laugh.

You don't know me that much here, you don't know my story too, but one thing I want you all to know is that i'am one woman who has chosen to live above depression, confusion, despair, bitterness, self pity, anger and every other rubbish the devil had thrown at me., i completely CHOSE not to accept any of his baggage.

My prayer for each and everyone of you here is that you will see yourself victorious, and realize that a victorious person has no room for the devil's baggages mentioned above.

Live life to the full, and trust God, follow your dream don't end your life just because you are TTC. Don't talk divorce because of fertility issue, love conquers all. A home doesn't necessary need children to be a home, peace, joy, laughter and love makes a home.

Y'all have a blessed week, let go of anger, bitterness and strife, for some these might just be all you need to do to get pregnant.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please for those who av bought the product that honiepie mentioned,where did u get urs?

@Iya Ejima,happy anniversary.I pray that by this time next u will be carrying ur Ejima. Have fun dear.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please and please, do NOT take Vitex if your cycle is regular.
@prettyrosefave, for cm, drink lots of water, green tea. You can take epo (stop after ovulation) and robitussin. I can testify to this, used to have problems with dryness.

@all, I got my bfp yesterday. Came on to share, but was distracted by dr's post. Praying and hoping that I will finally carry Zikora and Zuluito in 8 months
Expecting 20 more announcements of bfp...

@Pinky, abeg me too dey vex o. I want cheeseballs.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow! Our God is an Aewsome......God he reigns from heaven above. Amen

Our chef is pregnant, Lord we give you glory in Jesus name name, amen. 'Deema congratulations my dear, our God is good.

@ all, roll away anger, bitterness and self pity and allow God's grace and power to manifest in your life, it is happening oooooooo! Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
@honeypie, where can i get all the vitex, etc as u listed. want to start asap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Iya-Ejima, see what The Lord is doing on your day, key in my dear, dancing already for you, key in to healthy eating and trust God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congrats Dreams grin. Wishing u a H&H 9 months

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Oladimeji13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.