Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419059 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
daimondring congratulations
the Lord is good i tap in your Bfp. my sister am so happy for you
i wish you stressfree 9 months.
As the Lord has done it for you let Him do it for us ttc IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Igbo kwenu! Who talk say ibo gals no fyn? Nnem idi ok, u are a real honey in d pie, idi uto. Happi bd 2 ur sweetpie. Beauty wit brain no be moi moi.@gen.buhari i hope dw is gigglin. It is wel.@diamondring glory 2 God wish u n all pregger mum lk Dreams,udolistics,favordgal e.t.c h n H 9mnths. Love u all. Bia kwa oo where is wannabemum,safe,OMONIKiBA,MAMAT abeg mak una show face. @Goldenbaby,Muma,chimudalu,rute hw far nah. its well. Who and who here stays in calabar. Love u n baby dust 2 all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ Daimondring..congrats dear...this is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight...i rejoice with u dearie..
the Lord will see you through this preggy period.

@honniepie...*monthsealed*
see beauty
i have dry skin but oily face, i hope these vitamins work for me too, make me too dey glow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Diamondring I'm actually crying after reading yo posts u have made me happy today .This is our God !! The unchanging changer all glory belongs to him. You shall carry yo babies to term and deliver like the hebrew woman you are. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper!!!IJMN amen!

@honeypie thank you so much our baby sister will be grateful for the adress

@sean tempest and all bros n sisters I greet you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Diamond congratulations to you this is a great testimony and may dis joy be permanent in Jesus name.have a tress free 9mnts
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikkygal(f): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Waow....Congrats Diamondring!!! This is indeed a big testimony after 9years...God is good!

Just had to go back to her previous posts to scan for what she's been doing differently.....God bless honiepie!!!

Congrats dear...Wish you a stress free 9months and safe delivery smiley

diamondring: congrats to the new preggies,@onyinyechika let me answer you before honiepie arrives,she asked us to take the bee pollen and the rest including acv we have being on them for about 7wks.ihave fibroid with heavy bleeding,befire my next cycle my 17days flow shrank to 6days with heavy cm which i have never experienced,i dnt know the condition of the fibroid if it has reduced or not but the sta bbin abdominal and waist pain no more,the bleeding normalized to normal af just like @iya ejima experienced,its a miracle.dhs couny and motility has drastically increased,my testimony is too many,i than God for honiepie,pls give dh acv its a miracle in a bottle.i signed up just to answer your question.baby dust gal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Haaaaaaaaalleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
@diamond ring, congrats *ehugs* wishing u healthy 9 months.
Wow. God is good. Am so happy for u. Ve been down all day but ur story just lifted my spirit.
Congrats dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello all,

Daddy G O (Pst E A Adeboye) will be in Redemption way at Nuru oluwo surulere next week Thursday by 10am.

Pls let us try and make it. I guess he wont stay long so u can just take 1hr from work.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Glory to God,
@diamondring, am dancing with joy at this great news. what a wounderful day to celebrate another bfp. with all you have been thru, He made it beautiful in HIS time. God the almighty JEHOVAH will keep you and the baby safe. You will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.

@all: God at work after 9yrs shows us with a bang, This is the set time to favour us all and God will give us resounding bfps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
congrats diamondring, the Lord will keep u althru the 9mths
Thank God for the beautiful work he has started in your life
@honiepie thank you for helping pp here, the Lord will continue to strengthen u and all ur heart desires that will be good to u shall come to past IJN
God will make us laugh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamond God is faithful,h & h 9months,you shall deliver with ease in good health in jesus name,amen.

My MIL's attitude is bad enough,if dh should add hes i will just die,you have though me patience and perseverance am glad your patience bore fruit.congrats.

@sen.tempest i full ground,praying,taking my supplements,hoping and doing my knackson,believing that my bfp is next.how body?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congrats, Diamondring, I wish you h&h 9 months! God is great! 9 years isn't beans o!

@Nictos, how far now? We are missing you o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring congrats oooo am happy for you dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamond congrats
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Congrats diamondring. U will carry safely and deliver safely. The Lord will be with u thruout this journey.

Jossy01, I didn't get ur pm, can u resend it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
PRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Loooooooooord. Diamondring, ur testimony gv me goose pimples, tears filled my eyes at what u passed through. In all i thank God, u came out Victorious. I return all the glory to God. You will carry to term and ds child will be a restorer of the bliss of your marriage.

@ALL. mk una no too vex for me o, how I barged in without a proper Intro. I been dey peep una for months, but it is diamondring's testimony dt drew me out without observing protocols. Wonderful Mummies, may God also break protocols and grant ur heart desires. God bless u all.

@Honiepie, ur selflessness is amazing. I don't know why u are doing all ds but God will never forget ur effort , Joy and gladness will never cease in ur home.

To all our Sabi -Sabi. Mummies, Preggies, Old members and all those dt have been keeping ds thread alife, I gv all of una full Twale. God Bless us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thank you my blessed sisters and brothers,it was a hurrinle period.Hey am yet to comprehend my situation right now,i have being pinching myself to see if i am dreaming,i turned from the clinic back home,no office today if they will sack me let them sack me.just last week my colleague came back from dubai with beautiful baby products,but when she was advertising she dint show me,i went there to see the products,anyone i touch someone will quickly collect it from me,some where even pricing the items i was holding simply because they knew i had no child so deffinitely am not buying.God has wiped my shame and is preparing me for motherhood.this month my whole salary will go on buying those baby products,from that same lady,to show them,that my God is a faithful God

I need your advice right now,how best should i stay,because i dont know weather to lie on my back,or sit or stand,i dont want anything to happen to this baby,like CHIMDALU i will apply for my leave,so i could rest the whole month,

My journey to bfp started with when i mistakenly stumbled on this site in the office,i was glued because i love the interraction,jokes and love shared amongst you.so i became a daily observer,before now in the past 2yrs i never took fertility medication or herb because i was fraustrated by my dh,but the reason i stayed was because in my whole family no married woman ever came back,it will be a shame on my family,so i stayed praying he wont throw me out one day.i was diagnosed with sidling fibroid but i never went back for treatment or surgery,i stayed on with the massive monthly bleeding.one of the days i came online HONIEPIE posted about fibroid,she said detox,acv and bsm.it sounded easy so i wrote her and also told her that am ttc,she asked me to get the supplements and start ,i did,i never missed the 3times daily dose because she kept writting reminder mails like am checking on you...,my next cycle my flow shrank into almost half,the number of days reduced and i was amazed.she asked me to continue a few more days to be sure its nolonger a threat,then i began the bee products without jelly,trevo,evening prime rose,cod liver oil,i think its finished,my head is full now if i remember any other one i will post.i continued untill a few days back,i remember the exact day she asked CHIMDALU to fast,she mailed and asked me to start the royal jelly and also continue the bsm.thats all! Till now.despite that my dh has being flirting around,none of the ladies ever got pregnant,i was the one that convienced him to take 4stage protocol honiepie gave me nd boom,we have a bfp.praiseeeee God.

I read in alternative ttc where NG CHUKS said her fibroid is back to normal after using acv and bsm,but i dont understand the need for surgery now as her dh is suggesting.

Those two products worked miraculously for me,@honiepie let me not talk yet,because if i bless you the way i am feeling now,na only triplet triplet you go dey born,i dey hear rumour say you are xpecting triplet,let me wait until the day you make it open.thank you my little sister ,God bless you.thank you all.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Gen B, thnk God for what started in d life of dw, she wd surely carry to term IJN, amen.
@DiamondR, congrats on ur breakthro, I rejoice wt u n key into ur testimony. May u hv a healthy 9-mth trip n bring forth like d Hebrew women IJN, amen.
@all, I hail oo, let's keep hope alive n rest assured that God will meet us all at His appointed time.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Amen,
Amazon1012: @Gen B, thnk God for what started in d life of dw, she wd surely carry to term IJN, amen.

Flakeey:

@Genb..thank God for his mighty hand on ur wifey.The Lord will perfect all dat concerns her.

Sen.tempest:
@gen.buhari i hope dw is gigglin. It is wel.

@diamondring & aayakanoh , congrats u are already sombody's mummy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Honey u are God hand made, bless u real good & HBD to the luckiest guy. enjoy selves and don't forget us o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Becloh Amen supported, how are u and DH hope u dey settle well well o

@Diamonring Congratulation on ur BFP and victory atlast, may u carry to term and shame d devil IJN

@ Udoka, favourgal, Dreams, and our other sweet preggy mammas, God will see u all through to the Glory of HIS Name, Amen

@ Gen buhari let u & wifey heart be settled, cos Christ have carried ur burden on d cross of calvary. She will carry to term and deliver safely.

@all let us not forget our God in heaven becos he knows our names. Plenty of Baby dust all the way..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ Diamondring. I praise d Lord for u & 4 us all. He has again proved Himself faithful. Congratulations My dear sista, u shall recovery all d enemy has stolen 4rm u. Shame catch bad pple.
@ All , our BFP's is closer than we think , for God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly , more than we cud ever ask.
Pls let's not despair.
NONE SHALL BE BARREN IN THIS LAND!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamond, congrats dear wishing u H and H 9 months.

@sen.tempest i dey,praying and taking my
supplements.
@ all i got my promotion letter today . Next is my BFP.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ DiamondRing, congratulations! I'm so happy 4 u. Your testimony is super great. Wow! This God is awesome! What u have been through can only be imagined. U just thought me patience and perseverence on a different level. May the same God who wiped away your shame do the same 4 every expectant TTC member here IJN. @ all beatiful mamas, this testimony is yet another proof that God still sits on the throne and surely, at the appointed time, we all shall carry our children. Haven't been here in a while but have been following religiously.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
oh diamond Ring I can't help but to praise God, thank him, honour this God on ur behalf. my sister despite all God proved himself to him alone be all the glory. congrats sis you'll carry to term in Jesus name.
@honniepie hmm the God almighty will surely bless you. but let me ask you 'are u human or.... smiley wink 'cos the way God is using u to break barreness of years here eehh, I was asking myself this question until I saw ur pix bur even after seeing ur pix I no still believe say u be human until I touch ur body lol cheesy. God'll reward you .
@all we are counting down to our bfp. Amen to the prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyatt: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
congratulations diamondring i wish you a healthy nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
@diamondring congratulations OOOOOO

I have been singing praises to The almighty since I saw ur post. Intact my colleagues have been looking at me in a funny way grin

Okunrin abiro obirin abiye

You will carry to term in the mighty name of Jesus.

I key into this oooh. God be with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Diamondring, wow wow wow, congrats dearie, all glory to God almighty for this wonderful blessing on your life, wishing you a stressfree nine months, you shall carry to term Ãήϑ deliver a healthy baby safely IJN.

@Honeypie, sweethie you are beautiful with beautiful heart, may God bless you, i even saved your pix ....lolz....hope you dnt mind, just want to be looking at it.

@Bcolah, dearie Amen, i really need the prayers.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
@skimpychick..Exactly what i am thinking about honiepie...God have seen and heard our cries here that he sends someone on a rescue mission.More BFP is in the pipeline..flowing to every mothers and fathers here.
@Omonikiba..Hope all is well..We are all worried..We want to hear from you.
I am just so happy for diamondring.Just imagining what you went through all this years.God is truly not sleeping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ diamondring,congrats. Happy nine months
@ muma,congrats on your promotion. May ur BFP be the next good news we recieve

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
diamondring....... im speechless. congrats dear. this kain God, i never see Him type!!!! thank u Jesus for yet another bfp.....and for many more to come.

honeypie.... the way God is using u eh, i no know wetin to talk sef.nne for ur selfless services, ur reward is both on earth and in heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.