Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422535 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
OMG! This is F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S,@honiepie you are just as pretty as your heart.have a great day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
honiepie, God bless you dearie. is this you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Honiepie,looking gud. Regards to ur bobo,wishg him a happy bday
@ Smiler we are in for the prayers,its our usual practise. We just needed a reminder
@ all,happy sallah to all our muslim sis and bros. Enjoy the holidays
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honiepie omoge you fine o! U fine well well well.

Happy birthday to your potential husband...you people should enjoy kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honeypie, U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ cute and lovely. Pls send my cake thru DHL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wow Honeypie you are sooooo pretty. Keep up the good work dear, you are just a blessing for us here. Love you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by patcyn: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ honeypie u look soo lovely. Guess d party[/color] is going on now.wishing u n ur sweetheart d very best[color=#770077] grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
@genbuhari, God will, in his mercy see your wife tro safely I pray.

@cjnone2, I don wait for you tired, but I have sent your package to you.

@honiepie love, happy birthday to your swthrt and best of Luck dear.

@dreams, smiler, udoka and all una well done.

Keep believing, your time is now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honie cute! cute!! cute!!!,really beautiful.what cream do you use gal?and make up too?regards to your sweetheart,you both should enjoy yourselves.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Joyfulmum, @Dreams and @Smiler, so true, what u said. There is always d tendency to shift focus from trusting God to trusting in our own work. No wonder i woke up this, morning with this scripture in my heart: Prov 3:5-6 - trust in d Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanfing. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

@Smiler's prayer suggestion, shouldnt we make it more frequent? Like every friday with midnite prayer added to it, just suggesting.

@GenBuhari, God will perfect what he has started. Ğod is in control.

@Honiepie, Adanma seke, seke, u are a fine girl o, so na small girl like you sabi all these things? You are blessing to your generation and and a tool in God's hand. Happy birthday to your bobo, na acv una go drink as wine today? Loool!! Abeg no mind me o, my dh said it tastes like wine when mixed with honey. Enjoy your day!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Overblessed, did you send me a mail?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
honepie...happy bday to ur sugarpie.wishing u both the best in life.
@dreamsinbc...hw body?
@all...hw una dey?To the pregnant mums,safe delivery is urs.have a h nd h 9mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honiepie you are stunning,happy birthday to bryan,love you both.from lee and mike
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
@ Honeypie24 you are such a cutie; Ada di ora nma!

@ Uteh I like your suggestion about praying frequently.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honeypie, can't take my eyes off ur pic. small girl wit great heart. ur overblessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
@uteh,yes Mam,I saw an empty mail from you first.

@honiepie, enjoy the day.

@All how the holiday dey go?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
shocked OMG @honiepie what do i do to look as beautiful as you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
@cjnone you need to have heard me scream when i saw this picture,small girl oooo,my experience with honiepie is more than just an online faceless chat,i had an encounter which i will hardly forget,one night at about 2am she mistakenly sent me a message which was meant for ANGELICT,so i responded then she appologised that she was chating with angelicT and mistakenly sent it to mine,i was amazed,you mean at 2am you are up talking and tring to help solve someone problem?my eyes where full of tears,because we also had a lenghty chat that same night that ended at about 1am,i felt she had slept only to find out she engaged in another ttc chat.

My dh that so hates facebk,bbm,etc encourages me to chat here,sometimes when she calls my phone and its switched off,she will call my dh,hehehe then see dh running to me that MAMALAWO is calling.i will laugh,

@honiepie you have helped restore my home,you havee given me peace in my marriage,i pray that the lord will bless you and your man mightily
.NNE YOU ARE VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL.you are taking good care of yourself.

happy birthday bryan(thats his name right?)i have spoken to him on phone,very pleasant guy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
@Honiepie, Ada bekee, Ada mara nma, Chukwu go zie nnu.

I thank God for your life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks @ Smiler. Went 2 see d Doc 2day. Started DH on Follitropin * spelling* and asked 4 repeat SA in a month's time. So I guess we just hav 2 wait n see.
@ Honiepie. Waoh. God settle down create u o. Ur sweetie is lucky. God bless u 4 d wonderful work u're doin. Only Him can repay u. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hapi buff day honeypie!! U rock and am loving the eyes ( that's d trick joooor)
@GenB, God is on your side!!! Praise, praise and praise!!!! Regards to wifey that we a praying for her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
thanks everyone for your cheerful words, i appreciate you all. soon we all will be mothers. i wish you all twins, triplets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
I hear you. We would bear that in mind.
Bludeville:
A cerclage is usually avoided past 24 weeks of pregnancy, this is because the risk of rupturing the membrane, triggering premature birth is very high amongst others. It is not usually considered the best option. Please it seems that you have good doctors from what I've read so far, trust their decisions. A cerclage is even considered to bed of minimal benefit in certain school of thoughts.

@All
Thanks for the prayers and support .

Thank God for this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Just heard from my wife that Doctors have decided against stitching as its too risk at 25 weeks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Honniepie you are so pretty omaricha nwa keep it up.
Genbuhari let all d'glory be unto the Lord God is in control
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hmmmm so many pages,@iyabetajos hope u and ur sis are nown ok.@prettyrosesave,its well with u thank God dat u have forgiven him,dnt mind men and there ego.@Genbuhari what the lord has done for u shall be permanent.@dreamsinbic ride on we ar waiting and also praying for God to streanghten u in doing this.@muma thank God for ur promotion next is bfp.@honiepie hmmmm this is beutiful,angelic heart with an angelic look,thank God for ur exams and happy birthday to ur sweerie.Enjoy.@all the newbies,you are very welcome and may ur stay be short.@all our muslim sis barka da salla.@all Our God is good all the time,it is well with us all.luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mamalawo toh bahd, @ honeypie.

Smiler, sending u so much hugs and kisses. U've been awesome. Working on all u said. Still expecting the mail though. How's dh? Rgds to him.
Nb: I'm in for the weekly prayers to oh!
Maybe everyweek, we'll list like 10names from this thread to be prayed for thru out that week and we seal all the prayers on friday on the wall. Sth like interceding for others.

Safe neva show face oh, she no wan give us sallah meat. Anyways, wen she shows face, me I just want two tinz frm her: BFP news and my SALLAH meat!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honiepie, omalicha nwa, asampete nwanyi oma, you look really good. I love the eyes!

@safe, I hope you're fine? Show now please.

@Oct20, I'm fine o. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
@smiler i am in for the prayer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bily(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
@honeypie, you be real honey o. hope this ya pix will not bring that Dr ...wetin be him name sef back to this thread.
@ child... this thread is to give hope and encouragement, so you're at the right place, you're welcome, but this your handle is against everything this thread stands for. it's like a bad omen and mere seeing your handle has the possibility of weighing someone spirit down.
If you're not going to change it for your own sake, please consider others and do something about it for their sake. ...please no ekoboko for me..lol
wish everyone baby dusts, you will all have great testimonies.
He who justifies you is near...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls, let's agree on this prayer thing? If my suggestion is ok, I can assist to compile the names of everyone and list the ten names on the wall everyweek for intercession.

In support, type AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2be: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.