Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423234 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2013
@Bajoba you can start the EPO the very day u see af until when ovulation is confirmed. You now stop and substitute with flaxseed oil instead if u wish, but u must'nt take EPO after ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2013
Daisycol i got the bee products from my elder sister who is into forever living products biz. But am sure a sista will come to suggest other products and where you can get them. The B12 plus folic acid can also be easily gotten.
I was taking the bee products though i had fibroid don't know if it aggravated anything sha cos i felt nothing but our dear Honniepie will soon come to throw more light on that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks Godly Always and welcome back
@Iyabetajos how body and Lo, tanx.
Mummyf i throway salute how una dey?
@Nice14 thanks that's what God can do
@all una doo o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Sorry this my fone when i type too much it doesn't post dats why am breaking, don't mean to take up space.
@all can an ultra sound detect my LMP? I don't have an LMP, don't know when i ovulated am not even sure how far along am gone, hmm funny
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2013
@lolda2000 Thanks @ pink22 how will I take the dose and can I use any other supplement,thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2013
@Pinky congrats, I know God's got ur back n He's not done wt u yet. I rejoice wt u dearie.
@ All newbies, welcome n may ur stay be short n fruitful IJN, amen.
@GenB, hw's dw doing?
@Nice, God who caused u to become preggy wd cause u to bring forth. It is well wt u.
@all preggies, hope y'all n lo ar doing gud. God wd keep u in safety IJN, amen.
@HonieP, d prayers of d people on this thread in ur life will not be in vain IJN, amen. U ar truely selfless.
@d rest of d crew, don't give up, our miracles are closer than we think.

Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Pinky darl, don't worry urself, a pelvic scan ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ tell U̶̲̥̅̊, everything you need to know, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ LMP, EDD, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ foetus age a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ date, it wil be almost accurate, ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ LMP, d earlier you go d better, congrats again girl,

Dream, U̶̲̥̅̊ no go kill person o, i been D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ move bed go kitchen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Tanks iv talked to her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2013
@Udoka and Honiepie, pls how did your friend use d parsely leaf + vit c + pineapple to get her menses. I have a friend who is also ttcing, she had fibroid surgery in 2011 and since then she has not seen her menses. Want to c if this can help her. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2013
@pink not your LMP but your expected due date based on what the baby is measuring.

Do it before 12 wks so that the dating scan can be as close as accurate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2013
@ Iyabetajos thank you ma. Hope u are great, and enjoying all d fresh fruits there in Jos. Hmmm I miss North. @ Honiepie, you are welcome dearie, bless you too. U fine o!. Keep on shining for Christ cos u are complete in Him. @ Pink, u are welcome . Anytime time I remember ur testimony, I always rejoice with u. Relax and enjoy it, na God. @ Chie, long time sist I thought abt u d other day, hope u and ur hubby are fine. @ all, goodmorning and have a great day. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
udoka2: @silknsteel
B6 means vitamine B6. 50mg better.

@honiepie
Thanks dear. My colleague did the parsely leaf + vit c + pinapple combo, her period started in full force ysterday.
Pls is this permanent solution or she has to repeat it each month to see her af? However I hv told her to do d detox, acv+honey combo when af stops. Really appreciate God for this, u need to see smiles on her face this morning when she was telling me. Thank you Jesus, I pray her bfp comes this year. 5yrs ttc with no af no bi beans!

@udoka , really don't know how to explain this well. But the af might be permanent and not permanent, cos it just shed the uterus lining it works like progynova, primulut and co. She may have to take it a couple more time. It doesn't work like normal cycle thing. But in all let's trust GOD to make it permanent. Honiepie explained to preetylee how to use it. You can try to check her post before she comes by. Goodluck to your freind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada40: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
good morning all, pls i have not bn posting here cos i don't have any important contribution since i know my own ttc journey
was spiritual so i followed it spiritually and i got positive result. thank God
@all the preggy mumies i wish you all healthy and happy nine months
@ all i wanted to ask is it safe for a pregnant woman to eat moringa powder?
i can't stand the site of any vegetable leaf not to talk of eating it
but i heard moringa powder serves as leaf content like ugu, and spinach
so i decided to ask if i can be eating moringer powder to replace ugu leaf and spinach
which is good for pregnancy. i will appreciate a quick reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Pinky, a big big congrats to you for ur bfp. Fibroid out and babies(2) entered, Glory to God. when u were bleeding for such a long time, i was praying with you but now God has made You a testimony all round. You will carry to term and bring forth like the hebrew women.
@newbies: you are welcome but i pray ur stay will be short.
@Honypie nwannem, welcome back. sent and repiled ur email. God bless u greatly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
@pinky pinky pinky. whaooo. I just dey sing with your name since I read your bfp. but come oo. all of us dey busy dey fire prayer for you to get well quick and u dey busy dey bd with dh grin grin. My strong sister, you have not seen anything yet.God will bless you more than you can ever imagine.

@sweet Venus, how bori. abeg where can I get acv/bsm in abuja. I need it sharp sharp. all the once I saw don't have mother on it.

@all, WANTED WANTED. safe06. anybody that has a useful information on how to get her stands to receive bfp the next day shocked shocked

31st is the prayer day, lets remember to fast and pray for one another. God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
@cjnone. I just dey my sister. You can get it at H-medix.
Kaynee: In Abuja check H-Medix pharmacy. I bought mine in Garki II branch close to Jevinik Restuarant its a new branch, you can check Wuse II branch by Amigos supermarket, you will see it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
@all good afternoon, please am so confused rite now. i went for pelvic scan and it reads "simple left ovorian cyst" please what do i do now. how can i shrink this cyst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
@jossy
you dey depressed because of cycst that may actually be a functional cycst. Has it been there all the while? However honypie posted a protocl to be used for it in the past.

@venus
Thanks dear...wil great time to read old post of honeypie and prettylee.

@Ute
take a harmful of parsely leaf, pour in one cup of hot water, cover to steam for 30 minus...take morning and night.
take 1000 mg of vit c as a single dose or in 2 divided dose of 500mg . take a slice of pinapple each day. She started this protocol last week tuesday, her af showed yesterday. All the best to ur friend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
@udoka, abeg what page is it, i don cry tire. the truth is that i don't even know how long its been there because i have been to different lab and they did not see anything like cyst but rather they keep telling me that is PID until i went to FOREMOST DIAGNOSTIC AND CONSULTING at surulere thats where they were able to know what has been happening. i even saw it on the sreen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Venus, You be complete dearlingpie. God bless you plenty.

@udoka sweetest sis. watin dey happen.

@honey honiepie, how bori, abeg, I know say you get plenty mail, I sent you a mail, I dey wait oo. shocked shocked

@all, we are blessed. its well.
af just show cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
hi peepz,
hope everyone is bubbling,sowie i ve not bn able to respond to ur mails since yesterday,was flying almost all day,we are currently in japan for a short stay.
For the orobo stuff,make una no blame me jare,wit ma condition dis my oga no dey gree me do anyfin,so tee na to de follow am travel on official stuffs,sit don chop na my name,luckily no break outs yet.
Oh darlyn udoka,am happy your friend got her af following my protocol,infact this week alone na so so azonto i dey dance,4 pregnancies following ma protocols,na only God get all d praise.its him i owe all grace.yes ooo,d next is her bfp.this is the route to follow:-haba low ba3

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
i gave pinkie the procedure,she has actually xplained it,but let me say a lil more:-

starting from a week to ovulation,if you dont hav strong s.per.m friendly ewcm squeeze half grape juice in one glass warm water,drink once or twice daily untill ewcm appears satisfactory(not slimmy)

once af appears,start evening prime rose oil and stop once ovulation occurs,after ovulation,that is 1dpo start the pine apple implantation,that is divide one pineapple into 5portions and eat each portion each day including the centre stick (bromeline)beginning from a day after ovulation till 5days after ovulation(5dpo),make sure to bd all through,drink lots of water too,cut out anxiety nd much xpection nd by Gods grace ur bfp is close.

@faith tnx sis,thats great,let me tell yu,one of the tinz dat tip male count is strong antioxidant,that is why i encourage ppl to focus more on anti oxidants in fruit n veg rather than diet change.it dosnt work,trevo is a strong source of anti oxidant it contains 172 fruits of wide specie.includin vit c which is the motility oga,zinc nd so on.am sure that was the main source of the massive boost,wish u lots of luck darl.kip it up.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kai! Cjnone u don finish me. No be better bding i do o i was even afraid that the wound in womb has not healed. Dh has been patient thru out that bleeding spree so i just had to allow him .
Una do well for those prayers u guys are the bestest o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Udoka, thank you so much. I will pass d info to her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
@faith i got the pm,but cant read,dhs's count is 16k now,jehovah over do i bless your holy name.

@honie you will never ever lack anything good,see the amount of good testimonies people have of you,bfp's,restoration of af,unblocked tubes and so on,at the due time you shall deliver like the hebrew women,let me also use this opportunity onbehalf of all that you have possitively impacted in their lives and family and most especially for me,my husband and sister whoes fibroid has completely shrunk according to her doctors scan today.God bless you and have a pleasant vacation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ Honiepie biko did I miss your BFP announcement, are you pregnant dear?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
smiler: @ Honiepie biko did I miss your BFP announcement, are you pregnant dear?
You took dat right out of my mouth.
@ all blissful evening @udoka how ar U doing. @honiepie, started d detox with shake off today. Have a restful night everyone and may God send his angels to all who ar in ur fertile days to hand over ur children to you IJC name I pray AMEN. lots of baby dusts.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
@pink22 thanks for ur response and congrats on ur bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
goodevening @izuchi welcome friend,i hope you enjoy your detox,you could read my post some days ago and yummyk's on alternative ttc about our experience on detox,i used to snore,i attributed it to extreme hard work and stress,but after detox,holy molly i sleep like a baby now,soundly and smoothly,wake up vibrant and happy,ready to face the days expectations,i think acv helped too.its all honiepies protocols,goodnight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
@pinky22 Congratulations! So excited 4 u and Dh...so happy!

@ll just 2days off this thread and a bfp was announced...Things r really moving in d positive directions 4 us all.

A bit down, psychologically. Can't say why. Ave a good nite dearest sisters!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
@cjnone and Izuchi
My dear people we are doing fine.

@hawtmummie
This is our season of joy, pls cheer up!

@honiepie
Abegi tell us ur bfp story, seems u told selected few...our ear dey itch for d tory abegi

Gudnite all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SIlknSteel(f): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.