Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
wnt2bepreggie: @faith i got the pm,but cant read,dhs's count is 16k now,jehovah over do i bless your holy name.

ahhh! glory be to Jehovah Elohim. I am loving this season of increase!! Keep up the grt work dear!! It will continue to increase in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2013
@uddy i jus read d second part of ur mail,actually the af is expected to regulate within 3cycles,when shes on it n af shows she shud stop immediately nd start epo den stop at ovulation,by next day after end of ovulation she should do d pine apple implantation,bd crazily through d period n drink lots of water.

She actually needs sum supps to aid in pushin stuffs,by Gods grace within a few cycles she would get her bfp no matter hw crazy n impossible it appeared initially.

For the announcement,mmmm wow everything right shall be done in due course,

please everyone chimdalu is not feeling fine,i got a message from her that she is hospitalised.pls lets remember her in prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2013
@chimdalu lov plz get wel soon by his stripe u r healed ijn name! Amen @honiepie u truly a beautiful woman wit a pure heart Acharaugom @wnt2preggie is d lord doing oya get ready 4 ur bfp@mumalov,safe! Goldenbaby,mamat,kaynee,rute,omonikiba,tbaby wey una dey wan annouce my BFP! Lolz@cjnone abeg wen we dey register 4 anc lolz
@pink apinke pinky wch style U do this time arud,doggy or corner style abeg tell me wan join u soon 'crying'
@udokam,favourm,iyabetajos,nice14,prettyle,diamôdgal make una tk am easy una go deliver lik hebrew women n we go come child dedicatn cm dance skelewu@all baby dust ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Honiepie don carry belle shakara don end! Abeg talkoo if nt i go call goldenbaby a.ka onyearmy 2 use her koboko! So happi 4 u tel us the secret please! My sweet mamalawo, ada di igbo ji eje mba. Ibo kwenu!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Wow @honie....no is no and dillydallying is yes so congrats...happy bumpinh...come and drop and your prayer points on the other thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2013
@honniepie pls what kind of grape are you talking abt. Is it the orange type or the pink one that comes with apple and pear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaitan1978(f): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2013
Gudmorn sisters, God Almighty will answer all our prayers, Amin. pls try to tell us the meaning of some abbreviations for those of us that are new in the house.
@honiepie and
@Dreamsinbc
Dear sisters pls I need an urgent response to my questions, can Acv be used and drank with cold water but not cold asin water in the fridge ooo, also my hubby is using tiger nuts but I soaked and changed the water every day, I took it outside to blend and sieved it like making pap, I then put it the freezer in order to preserve it, my hubby takes one cup in the morning and night, I hope this is ok?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Chimdalu pls get well soon o. You are redeemed from every cause and arrows of the enemies IJN. May you be healed this moment with the healing hand of God n may your healing be permanent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2013
Heheheh@ chimdalu don carry belle, shakara don start. Abeg make you do pt sharp sharp don't allow them to start injecting you with those nonsense yet o. @ honiepie pls caution her ooo.
@olaitan, just ask of the meaning of an abrvtn you don't get and our sisters will tell you . Yes you can take acv with cold water. And you are ontrack with d tigernut, only you don't have to make it that much cos it doesn't stay for long even when refridgrated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olaitan1978(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2013
@venuss thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks Honypie....so she shouldnt do the detox+ acv+honey protocol for now...or do as well as the EPO +pineapple?

Ok oooo we are patiently waiting for the right time for your announcement. Takia dear and thanks onces more!

@chimdalu
trust the sickness is for good oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2013
@ Sen. Tempest, I dey here abeg announce oooooo. Where other mamas dey?
@ pinky baby, I am so happy for you. Congratulations, may you have a complicattions free 9 months.
@ chimdalu, I pray its morning sickness. Pele.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
@Sen. Tempest. who body?.

@chimdalu, fear fear pikin, abeg tell the doctors to discharge u sharp sharp cos na bfp be this o. grin grin azonto stlye in practice. na so mummy@diamondring complain of malaria not knowing it is bfp. no allow them give u any injection o. just relax. ur well IJN.

@all, count down to our prayers tomorrow. God is watching our back.

@alwaystrue, You wan form MIA like safeo6, and mamat. abeg maka una release prayer points.

@pinky pinky, hehehe, fear dey catch me to send you message now. how we go do am. abi we no go list names this time.

@honiepie, my ear dey very wide to hear the bfp announcement. May sister, you are the best and you deserve the best from God Almighty.I can't wait to see how fashionable your maternity wears will look like.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2013
chimdalu pls get well soon. Father Lord place your healing hands for a breakthrough IJN AMEN. I pray its your Bps
@all our pregnant mamas may good God always protect you and your LOs
honnipie pls our ear is itching for the good news
@udoka God is your strength
@all we shall all get our Bfps soon IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Mamas in d house,I need a quick response.the evening prime rose is there any form of liquid or all is in tablet form.I want too buy now. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2013
hi sweedies,thank you,am going to talk in parable,hope we understand,where she comes from royalties dont announce death of royal fathers and conception until after a particular period,its tradition,the reason is u never can tell if you are xpecting a future royal father,everything about dem is done ceremoniously,nd must first b announced in d royal home with bla bla bla.tnx all,am greatful.

@favored sweet hahaha no dillydally jare i will oooh

@uddy no she musnt detox again,u can only detox twice or atmost 3times a year,we still nid d bad bacteria to help digest our food n kip ph balanced.once her af shows she should do d epo till start of ovulation,next day after ovulation she should do d pineapple implantation.then continue the listed supplements,few days to next expected af
she should do the pineapple + parsley + vitamin c,this should b done 4 3cycles.its xpected to regulate in 3cycles,if flow is heavy she should reduce vit.c,(pls she should kip cayenne pepper close in case d flow gets heavy)

Note uddy some ppls af regulate after first protocol,so if she can watch to see if it will come naturally after d first cycle,that will be better,that was d case wit prettylee

@ all just lik clomid i hate trigger shots to induce ovulation,T & C formular from mountain meadow herbs does d trick,it completely regulates ur O,you could read it up online.

@venus and olaitan the food type of vinegar is d type u can take in chilled water lik cocktail,acv with mother is best taken in warm water,pls never hot.it brings alive d active ingredients in it,venus i hope we understand d diffrence now@ola the tiger nut is onpoint,best wishes.

Biko nu where in abuja can one get centurelle?i mean a big drug store in abj.

@twinnie n iyabeta tnx on ur response to cost of cayenne pepper,God bless you real good.

@all pls its very important we kip cayenne pepper at home,i will list d reasons.

@golden pls am sorry 4 d long post,just needed to xplain sum stuffs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2013
bajoba: Mamas in d house,I need a quick response.the evening prime rose is there any form of liquid or all is in tablet form.I want too buy now. thanks

Its in capsule form.

@sen, pls announce, i don come Oo°˚˚˚°!
@ chimdalu, γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ are healed in JESUS name Amen
@iyabeta, pls is long red pepper Τ̣̣ђё cayenne papper? Pls someone shld help, i want to be sure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2013
@all newbies in the house, these are d abbrev
~2WW … 2 Week Wait (14DPO on average)
~ACV ... Apple Cidar Vinegar
~AF… Aunt flo (ie: period)
~AFNW … Aunt flo Not Wanted
~AFSA … Aunt flo Stay Away
~BBT … Basal Body Temperature
~BD … Baby Dancing
~BCP … Birth Control Pills
~BFP … big fat positive (pregnancy test)
~BFN … big fat negative (pregnancy test)
~BMS ... Baby-making Sex
~BSM ... Black Strap Mollasses
~BT… Blood Pregnancy Test (HCG Levels)
~BTDT...Been There Done That
~C … Cycle
~CB ... Cycle Buddy
~CD ... Cycle Day
~CF ... Cervical Fluid
~CL… Corpus Luteum
~CM ... Cervical Mucus
~CP… Cervical Position
~DD… Dear Daughter
~DH … Dear Husband
~DI ... Donor Insemination
~DPO ... Days Post-ovulation
~DS… Dear Son
~Dx ... Diagnosis
~Endo ... Endometriosis
~EDD… Estimated Due Date
~EPO ... Evening Primrose Oil
~EPT ... Early Pregnancy Test
~ET ... Embryo Transfer
~EWCM ... Egg White Cervical Mucus
~FF … Fertility Friend
~FMU … First Morning Urine
~FTTA ... Fertile Thoughts To All
~FX… Fingers Crossed
~GL … Good Luck
~GP ... General Practitioner
~H&H … Healthy & Happy
~HCG ... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin – detected by HPTs
~HPT ... Home Pregnancy Test
~HRT ... Hormone Replacement Therapy
~HX...History
~IF ... Infertility
~IPS … Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms
~IUI… Intrauterine Insemination
~IVF ... In Vitro Fertilization
~LH… Luteinizing Hormone
~LMP ... Last Menstrual Period (start date)
~LO ... Little One (baby)
~LOL ... Laugh Out Loud or Lots Of Love
~LP ... Luteal Phase
~LPD ... Luteal Phase Defect
~M/C.... Miscarriage
~M/S … Morning Sickness
~MW...midwife
~NP ... Nurse Practitioner
~OV (O) … Ovulation. Variants: Oed, Oing
~OB... Obstetrician/Gynecologist
~OMG … Oh My God
~OPK ... Ovulation Predictor Kit
~P&PT … Prayer & positive Thoughts
~PG ... Pregnant
~PI ... Primary Infertility
~PMS ... Pre-menstrual Syndrome
~POF ... Premature Ovarian Failure
~POAS … Pee On a Stick (home pregnancy test)
~PROM ... Premature Rupture of Membranes
~PUTB ... Pillow Under The Butt
~PV … positive Vibes, pregnancy vibes,
~RE… Reproductive Endocronolgist- doctor who specialized in fertility problems
~ROFLMAO ... Rolling On Floor Laughing My *ss Off
~RPL ... Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
~RPS … Real Pregnancy Symptoms
~RSA ... Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion
~Rx ... Prescription
~SA ... Fluid Analysis
~SI ... Secondary Infertility
~SO ... Significant Other
~STD ... Sexually Transmitted Disease
~SV … Sticky Vibes
~SX...symptoms
~TR… Tubal Reversal
~TTC … Trying To Conceive
~TPQ... Time Pass Quickly
~TWW... Two Week Wait
~U/S ... Ultrasound
~UTI ... Urinary Tract Infection
~WBC ... White Blood Cells
@all enjou ur day

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2013
cayenne pepper could restore a cadiac patient,extreme bleeding internal or external no matter how serious.it will stop in few seconds.incase you have an uncontrollable flow,fibroid or wateva,major injury,heart attack etc

mix 1teaspoon cayenne powder in one glass hot water,it will cease the bleedin b4 u drop d cup.

But to minimize the flow which isnt a threat to life mix bsm in hot water n drink,if you wish to add acv then u must melt d bsm in hot water then add cold water to bring d water to a warm not hot temp.then add 1tablespoon acv,should be taken 3times daily,shrinks all forms of non cancerous cyst as well.

Many of d mails ask bout infection protocol,let me upload it,many atimes infection is the main nd sometimes d only cause
of delayed conception,once its treated wit a lil fertility tip u will b gud to go

@muma how are you doing?

@bajoba evening prime rose is cool in capsule but best in oil soft gel,its assimilated quicker

best brand flax seed oil is high lignan flax seed oil,barlean organic oil,its perfect because its cold pressed nd organic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2013
Mmmm @ honiepie itching for the good news when u r ready thanx for all u do u deserve only the best

@hawtmummy encourage yoself in the Lord this too shall pass very soon u will be asking which diaper is the best for yo twins Jehovah God cannot lie

@chimdalu I'm praying for yo healing but im hoping its pregnancy related

@sen tempest n all sisters n bro in the house God is in the neighbourhood he is at yo door already receive yo bfp IJMN

@safe even me I miss u ooo mama T come out and give us prayer points

Pregnant mamas yo expectations will never b cut off nice 14 angels of God are surrounding u no evil arrow shall come near you u shall surely testify of the goodness of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2013
@all I troway saluteoo @chimdalu God has sent His word for ur healing. @honiepie ok ooo we dry wait. May God's MERCY speak on our behalf 2day IJC name amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2013
,@ honiepie pls is cayenne d same as wot we knw as shombo in Nigeria
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
@chimdalu,by his stipe u are healed,the lord almighty will heal u,pls get well soon.@honiepie,mmm.my ear is itching ooooo,cant wait to hear the good news.@pinky,how are u and LO?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2013
INFECTION PROTOCOL FOR DW AND DH

Note stage 1 & 3 should be done together(dh & dw)
After stage 1 b4 moving to stage 2 do 3days water therapy(that is drink lots of water 4 3days b4 moving to stage 2)

Stage 1(method):-
Mix a teaspoon tumeric in a glass of warm water and drink once daily for 10days

Stage 2 for dh
Boric acid powder,tea tree oil,centurelle

Method:-
Take a bowl or cup (jug)large enough to hold 3 cups of water,it should be tall nd deep,now take 2heaped tablespoons of boric powder mix it in the bowl containing 2cups of warm water and 7 - 10drops of tea tree oil,mix it thoroughly until the boric powder dissolves without clumps

Let him sit on the edge of a stool(chair,bed etc)take the bowl close to his pinny and let it soak for 15-20mins twice daily when symptoms are serious,reduce to once daily when symptoms reduce and twice weekly to completely wipe it,the twice weekly should be done over 3weeks.he should take centurelle orally throughout stage 2(drink lots of water too)

Stage 2 for dw:-
Boric acid powder
Centurelle
Empty gelatin capsule
Vijay applicator
Plain,flavour & sugar free yougourt(the type labelled active live culture)

Method:-
Wash vijay with dilluted acv in warm water,fill the gelatin capsule with boric powder,insert for 3nights,in the morning,wash vijay with acv n warm water then pump in an applicator full of d yougourt,on the 4th day start taking centurelle accordin to dossage on pack.(drink lots of water throughout)

Stage 3 for dw & dh
Mix 1tablespoon acv + 1tablespoon honey in a glass of warm water and drink 3times daily,after completing the infection protocol.

To avoid reoccurance,soak,wash underwears,towels nd beddings in dilluted acv water and spread out side under d sun to avoid yeast growth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2013
@honiepie, please don't mind me joor, i meant to say the Cyst is measuring 8.17ml . i just bought the shake off, can i start with the detox rite away? will get the ACV n BSM later today
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks everyone for putting M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ through.@chimdalu may the spirit of d lord rest upon,U ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣ heal in IJN.May God grant us all our heart desire IJN(Ã♍ε̲ή )love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2013
@HONIEPIE,baddest babe,i don dey suspect u tay tay congrats dear,
@muma,dnt know dear cos i got d powder.

@Godiya always we r gud ma.

@TWINGALZ,JUST SEEIN UR TEXT.WIL DO MA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
@jossy am wondering what you wish to shrink,you dint indicate,but if its a cyst then you need 1tablespoon bsm + 1tablespoon acv

method :-
pour half cup hot water in a cup,then add 1tablespoon bsm,allow to melt then fill d cup with cold water in such away the water will remain warm not hot,then add 1tablespoon acv nd drink 3times daily till it completely shrinks.remember to drink lots of water too,this is best after a few days of detox.

I know cayenne is pepper,but i dnt xactly know d specie since it comes powdered,for the price,i bet iyabeta bought hers for 1300 from a foreign spice shop in jos,while twinnie bought hers for 300 in lagos,i believe they are diffrent sizes.

Thank you my sugar bananas,i promise at d right time i will giv full gist.@izu,mowa and every oda sweet mama tnx a zill,e-hugs

Hmm xperience here no be small fin oo,b4 we left london,i arranged for a doc we shall be visiting in j-pan incase theres need during our stay,our doc in london got in touch with him nd explained our medical history in case theres need,so latter on i called him my self to get aquinted,but it was more of an arguement than a discussion,so he asked me to meet him once we arrived,i did yesterday and after a few minutes of our talkin,he asked me if i was a doctor,i said no,he asked if i was a nathuropath i said no,then he asked me to go for a physical xam,i did n everyfin came out clean,he called my doctor bk in london,haha that one has always known me to be an alternative therapy believer,so he asked him to place me on a 3visits per week appointment just to monitor finz,no be small matter oo,the fact is i lov alternative med.no injection pain,no surgery no horse pills,i ve always used it n it works.my fear for all those stuffs pushed me to alternative med,currently i feel no pain,ache or anyfin of sort.

For preggie ma'am,make watermellon ur daily juice,1banana + 1apple a day will certainly kip d doctor away.(all these together will kip ur bp,morning sickness and baby comfortable)
Stay away from parsley,unripe paw paw,high dose vit c and some oda fruits,they induce undue labour nd contraction.

@iyabeta tnx dearie,you tot me bmm,i learn fast u know?hahahaha.

Alright,lov u all,have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JECU: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
I am in love with dis thread.I love what I am reading,a lot of inspiration n brains.I have been TTC for 5yr nd now.my marriage will be 6yrs come Nov 24th.I believe with d kind of things I am readin and seeing here,we will scale through very very soon.@Honiepie 24 u r so wonder .this selfless service is so hard to be seen,I thank God for u.@ all d wonderfull belleful n preggy mamas and others to join soon,God will make a name for himself in our lifes and marriage's.u guys are all wonderful and caring pple.u watch each others back,dat is so nice of dis house.God please anwser all our prayers sharperly sharply so dat our enemies n mockers will see reason to come n rejoice with us.Chineke biko mee k'onu kwuru njo kwue nma n'isi anyi .love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
@honypie
thanks dear. she hasnt done the detox for once. She did the parsley etc straight away.
She bought her shakeoff, acv and bsm today...so l guess its good she does detox+acv+bsm protocol after af...maybe after next af she will do epo in preparation for baby making s.ex. do you have objection to this pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bebedlolo: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
@honypie
l dont know why am obessed with having my baby at 38weeks..have told God that anyway grin i am however afraid of doing anything that l will not forgive myself...l know of using red raspberry leaf to induce early labour but afraid to use it. from what week can unripe pawpaw be used to induce labour? and is it the hard but ripe one or purely unriped ones? and what other fruits can be used? I am 35wks by this wkend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.