Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398473 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin yeah my pinky,congrats,it is the lords doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. Yipeeee
@ Molala,take a pg test and give us good news.
@ all,oya oh,prayer mode activated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pinky darling, Pinky sweetie, Pinky honey, congratulations. You have passed through a lot and indeed the good Lord has compensated you. Happy bumping, enjoy the pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IFY124(f): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
[b][/b]congrats Pink22.U will carry to term in Jesus name. This blessing will surely go round.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Congrats Pinky dear, I am so happy for you. May you carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Pink22,Congratulation, may you carry to full term in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2013
FAITH,congratulactions on d improvement of ur dh count,d gud Lord wil
perfect all dat concerns u.
Pink22,congrats oh,u will carry 2term,dis our God is just 2much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2013
@Pink22, Ȋ̝̊̅ remember all u hv gone through these past few months. Baba has used u to remind us not to totter that the darkest part of the night is the time b4 morning. Wish u H & H 9 months at the end of which u will deliver like d hebrew women. Contratulobia!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2013
@pinky congrats d blessings of God maketh rich & adds no sorrow. You'll have a H&H9M.

@Udoka thanks dear, I can't say 4 sure. But our dear mamalawo has given some advice which I'll follow as soon as af shows. I am in my mid cycle.

@ All this is d day d Lord has made let us rejoice and be thankful. God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2013
@Izuchi
Its alright. But as much as u are working at getting ewcm, check to ensure u don't hv luteal phase defect. My good frnd had 26day cycle but ovulated on day 19 which is bad for conception, know when u ovulate for sure to ensure no problem in that area.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2013
Plz ladies, No 1 is answerin me. Plz dos any1 hv any xperience with cervical adhesion? Plz share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2013
Nivi, have you tried Hysteroscopy to get rid of the adhesions. Embies won't implant if there's scaring of the womb.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2013
@ Pink, massive Congratulations. May you have a healthy 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Congrats pinky dear. U will carry to term ijn. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Pinky,
Congratulations Mummy! smiley

@favoured gal
Amen to your prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Tanx everyone once again.
I just felt i should list my protocol not that it was something new.
Bee propolis, royal jelly, bee pollen all forever living products and also forever B12 plus folio acid.
I had a huge burst of EWCM i didn't know the dpo. I suspect the Seven Seas pure code liver oil capsules i was taking. It contains Evening Primerose oil and B6. I will see if i post a pix.
Over all i give all Glory to Master Jesus.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
congratulations once again pink22,am greatful you found favour b4 God.

When i spoke about the bee products i knew alot of positive things would happen,through Gods mercy.a lady who was ttc for 4years got her bfp yesterday through the bee protocol,diamond ring too.lord i bless your name and am grateful,you alone deserve all the praise,may bfp continue.God bless us all.

To make finz faster add flax seed oil,ground flax seed,vitamin c,arginine,cartinine,iron.and off course acv + honey.

Everything bee brings about high fertility.

Pinkie dear,h n h 9months,its well with you,lo n dh.

Happy sunday all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Congrats Pink22, wishing u a H&H 9 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
@pink22,a few days ago i took time to read your posts and experiences,the prayers that was said for you by the whole thread members in august and how your fibroid miraculously pooped out without surgery,i kept thanking God for your life not knowing the best was yet to come,(according to honiepie)this miracle shall add no sorrow,it is permanent in jesus name.
Happy bumping.

@honiepie iyawo,you gave me all the supplements as pink mensioned including the ones you mensioned but you didnt include cod liver oil,rather you gave pure extra virgin oil.i asked on altanative ttc where i could get it,they directed me,should i still stick to it or should i switch with cod liver oil?

My sisters these supplements are good,if not for my dh's condition which is progressing positively,maybe i would have announced my bfp too,all the fluctuations have normalised.i cant believe i can predict my cycle accurately with good ewcm and so on.thank you jesus.we visited my mum in law in the villa asaba tinz.

Happy sunday and have a gracefull new week.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
@pinky22, congratulations dear. may you have a happy and healthy nine months by the special grace of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
@all, don't you just love God. When he steps in everything comes in line. See what he did for our dear Pink.

Pink dear, a massive congratulation to you and your DH.

God bless and keep y'all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kaiiii, God is great. Pinkilicious, after the miraculous fibroid dropped out, immediately a bfp! I wish you h&h 9 months. So that rubbish just went and was blocking where good things were supposed to be passing through? We praise God jare!

Fibroid is not funny. In our prayers, let's ask God to do for those of us with fibroids what He did for Pink22.

Thank you, Honiepie for bringing up the bee products usage, I'm sure they helped as well.

@Molola, pls testtttttt, my ears are itching! Plsssssss.

@all, new recipes up

http://thefruitfulkitchen./2013/10/27/carrot-and-apple-oatmeal-muffins/

http://thefruitfulkitchen./2013/10/27/healthified-okro/

http://thefruitfulkitchen./2013/10/27/all-purpose-efo-riro/

Enjoy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
@pink its nothing short of God,

the bee products where great on me too,it stimulated all the hormones,honiepie thank you for introducing the bee products,i also introduced a friend here,as i am praying for my bfp,i am also praying for her's.your protocols has blessed homes,wiped tears and mended hearts.thank you

@wnt2bepreggie i couldnt get the pure extra virgin oil too,where where you directed?

@dreams pls teach us how to make jollof agidi,i love that thing so much,but i dont know how to prepare it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pink dear congrats. Wishing u a stress free 9 months. Truly this God is amazing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Congrats, dear pinky, wishing you a pleasant 9mths. This is awesome .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
@pinky,congratulations, the Lord will grant you stress -free pregnancy period and safe delivery in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
This kind God o, i never see ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ type o, dis kind God o, blessed be ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ holy name.

pinky dear, I'm not suprised, ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ Ĵüڪ† humbled by God! U̶̲̥̅̊ went tru so much i was wondering, imagine being told to remove ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ womb, now see God! This is awesome, ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ so I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ awe of His faithfulness! Be sure dat because He is involved U̶̲̥̅̊ wil carry to term! Ah ah ah! This God! Awamaridi ni

All, i greet o! God is wt us, let's continue to pray ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ our preggy mamma, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ those of us I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d waiting room, He is real, we shall all hear frm Him. Oct 31st is d d day! Let's remember a prayer of thanksgiving ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ our dear pinky!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Beetle: Nivi, have you tried Hysteroscopy to get rid of the adhesions. Embies won't implant if there's scaring of the womb.
thanks dear bt i dnt ve womb adhesion or scaring. It jst cervical adhesion. Adhesion of cervix. Dts y im confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
plz i beg @all to help us that are new in ths thread to be writting the words in full and not to abbrevate it. Since we are yet to knw the full of some word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pinky congrats. God has turn your sorrow to joy.

Newbies welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dear All,

PLS STOP taking cod liver oil especially if you're pregnant, it has a high Vitamin A content and this might hard the baby. Take up to ovulation and stop or to be on the safe side take Omega 3 Fish oil.

Cheers all!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jommyy: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Congrats @pink22 may u carry to term & deliver like the hebrew women.may God perfect all that concerns u.Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oh my God!!! Woooooow!!! Great news!!! Good news!!! Joyful news!!!. See Johovah mega mega in action here o!. @ Dreamsinbc, Diamond ring and Pink22 congrats sweethearts. I rejoice with u and thank God 4 ur lives. Wishing u a safe 9months. @ all I am greeting o!. So sorry I have been away for a while. I travelled and was so busy. Do hope we are fine,may God crown dz year with bfps for us in JSN amen. @ Honiepie bless u dearie more greese to ur elbow. @ Udoka, Nice14 and other belle full mamas, hope u are great and d babies are kicking. Good9th my people, we go see tomorrow by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: ANTAX99 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.