Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422901 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oh my God!!! Woooooow!!! Great news!!! Good news!!! Joyful news!!!. See Johovah mega mega in action here o!. @ Dreamsinbc, Diamond ring and Pink22 congrats sweethearts. I rejoice with u and thank God 4 ur lives. Wishing u a safe 9months. @ all I am greeting o!. So sorry I have been away for a while. I travelled and was so busy, just came back few days ago. Do hope we are fine,may God crown dz year with bfps for us in JSN amen. @ Honiepie bless u dearie more greese to ur elbow. @ Udoka, Nice14 and other belle full mamas, hope u are great and d babies are kicking. Good9th my people, we go see tomorrow by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ pinky you shall CARRY TO TERM, WISH U HEALTHY N HAPPY PREGNANCY.PRAY HARDER NOW
@ WHEN ARE WE PRAYING
@ FAVORGAL/CHICK U ARE 2 MUCH
@ HONIE
HONEY PIE THANKS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
YAY@PINKY CONGRATS DEAR.WISHIN U H&H 9MONTHS
@GODIYA ALWAYS WELCM BACK MA.@ALL,I DEY HAIL OHH
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SIlknSteel(f): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
@all how are u all doing? @ pinky when my elder sister got her bfp, I just knew ur is closer, now dey can find any fibroid again but only d baby. I pray God visit everyone here with their own blessing. Ijn Amen. @all don't want to scare u guys but pls I need d house to join me in prayers to carry dis baby to full term and deliver like d Hebrew women, affliction will not rise again in my life. I pray non of u will go through stress while,pregnant as u remember me in ur prayers.ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
NiviDiva:
thanks dear bt i dnt ve womb adhesion or scaring. It jst cervical adhesion. Adhesion of cervix. Dts y im confused
i have replied you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
NiviDiva: Plz ladies, No 1 is answerin me. Plz dos any1 hv any xperience with cervical adhesion? Plz share
i reject it in jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 28, 2013
@Pink22, congratulations. pleasant 9months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SIlknSteel(f): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Welcome@silknsteel, may your stay here be short and sweet.
Have you gone to see a doctor? It might be hyperprolactinemia (sp?). Please see a doctor so that tests will be carried out to get a proper diagnosis. IF that turns out to be the case, look into Vitex and B6. Good luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
@Chimdalu, jollof agidi coming soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ silknsteel,you are welcome. Pls dont self medicate especially with clomid. It has to do with a hormonal imbalance. See a doctor do the tests and get the right treatment,but you can take natural stuff like the ewedu. Lastly pls stop long quoting,you are new so no e koboko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
I just want to say Baba o, ese. This God na wonder, wonder.
@ Pinky big congrats to you and DH you shall carry to term, affliction is so far from you and your household.
@ All God is set to do same for everyone here IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hi all, how did d day go for everyone?
Please Who has an idea of where I cn get mustard seed in lagos and what name it's popularly known by in the market.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
@bcolah... U can get mustard seed at any catholic church bookshop.
@all...it is well wit our soul.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ Bcolah,try any catholic church. You will get it from the shops within the church.
@ somebody,...body,pls change ur name eh. Abt the adhesion issue from my reasearch,have you had any operations in the past? Do you have pain durig intercouse? From what ur tests reveal you have no problem with ur uterus and tubes so no shaking. Try fertilty massage with castor oil packs too,also relax,treat the pcos and God will take charge.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
@bcholar i am fine,and you?the room is kind of boring and dry today,miss honiepie whats up wit ya?ow waz de trip?japanese chau fu is all i need.take care sis.

@dreams sweerie lets have a date for the jollof agidi recipie,i always dream of that stuff,back in primary school days,chei i cant forget

My opk is wacked! dumped it already,i plan on getting the english version,besides i bought some baby clothing today,its called seed of faith,baba God na your hand i dey.

Goodnight and sweet dreams.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
ah ah @ chimdalu after my detailed procedure?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
@chimdalu our trip was smooth,we arrived some hours back,i feel ok,just a bit full and unusually bloated,cant wait to get over it.

@godiya tnx dear,God bless you.

@favored dnt mind chimdalu she likes bn spoon fed.how is lo?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
lmao @ honiepie yea i love being spoon fed ooo,if possible bottle fed too,who no like better thing?babes you still look stunning,any break out yet? U put on some weight,hope you are watching it?road still far oh.

@favored am sorry ma'am,the thing is very difficult to understand,the thing even get voice command,hmmm,dh will be going to lagos on friday,i ve asked him to help me get one,then we will get back to business.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SIlknSteel(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
My sistas and bros, as we trust God and medicine as we TTC, its important we also pray and secure their lives even before they arrive. I came across this brief message which I enjoin us to open, listen, pray and be blessed. I haven't stopped listening over and over since I got it oo.
Sorry if I digressed the thread.

http://www.funkefelixadejumo.org/web/do-you-already-have-a-child-children-are-you-a-mother/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2013
@honiepie I forgot to mention that DH was also taking pomegranate juice 1ml daily for 7 weeks prior to his sperm analysis. I came across a study on pomegranate that proved that it helps to improve sperm production and motility. It is a powerful antioxidant.

So I guest that it helped with Fertilaid to increase my DH count to 10million.

The bible illustrated how important this Pomegranate is. Exd. 28:33-34, Songs 8:2, Num. 13:23 and 1king 7:20

This was favorite among the Israelites. The abundance of seeds in it symbolize fertility. The juice of the pomegranate was highly priced (Songs 8:2) and it was one of the fruits that grew in the promised Land ( Num 13:23)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Good morning all,
@pink22 @honeypie and @all, pls where can i get the Bee propolis, royal jelly, bee pollen and forever B12 with folio acid. Are all these capsules? And can I take it any time in my cycle. Also I was told I had fibroid and cyst
Can I still use them? Thanks all and baby dust to everyone here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2013
@silknsteel...i see you have joined us...welcome to the thread

How long have you been ttc?

Pls search out / click on udoka2 and seanbell and read up on their old posts! These are two women that readily come to mind that had high prolactin and have concieved successfully and they wrote also about what they did to overcome it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Goodd morning mamas and papas in the house,I have been on dis thread Fø̲̣̣я̅ a while cas A̶̲̥̅♏ also a ttc.pls I need Ɣ☺ΰя assist.I hardly get EWCM n ♏Ɣ‎ period is 28day got ♏Ɣ‎ af yestday.how will I use the EPO therapy.will I take it raw.
To honiepie may God bless u and d gud work u ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣ doing.
Thank God Fø̲̣̣я̅ all d testimoies,I will get mine too IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2013
I will really appreciate any futher information.Thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2013
@silknsteel
B6 means vitamine B6. 50mg better.

@honiepie
Thanks dear. My colleague did the parsely leaf + vit c + pinapple combo, her period started in full force ysterday.
Pls is this permanent solution or she has to repeat it each month to see her af? However I hv told her to do d detox, acv+honey combo when af stops. Really appreciate God for this, u need to see smiles on her face this morning when she was telling me. Thank you Jesus, I pray her bfp comes this year. 5yrs ttc with no af no bi beans!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2013
@pinky, I am dancing skelewu for u right now!!! Congratulobia! After the darkest night comes morning, u will carry and deliver without stress ijn. Congrats again babe!

@nice14, relax.
@ all mamas, hope u are all fine? Pls keep up the attitude of prayer and keep believing God cos HE will put smiles on ur faces b4 d year runs out IJMN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2013
Good morning all
bajoba: Goodd morning mamas and papas in the house,I have been on dis thread Fø̲̣̣я̅ a while cas A̶̲̥̅♏ also a ttc.pls I need Ɣ☺ΰя assist.I hardly get EWCM n ♏Ɣ‎ period is 28day got ♏Ɣ‎ af yestday.how will I use the EPO therapy.will I take it raw.
To honiepie may God bless u and d gud work u ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣ doing.
Thank God Fø̲̣̣я̅ all d testimoies,I will get mine too IJN.
Ur stay here shall be short and I wish u BFP soon
The EPO honiepie talkd about is Evening Primerose Oil
Our sabi sabii Momas will soon attend 2u on hw 2use it or u read Honiepie previous text on dat
@Honiepie, Omoge no pimples with dimples, keep on d good work u'r doing, may d Lord reward greatly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2013
@Bajoba you can start the EPO the very day u see af until when ovulation is confirmed. You now stop and substitute with flaxseed oil instead if u wish, but u must take EPO after ovulation

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.