Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423022 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2013
@omalicha, Rute, Bcolah, thank you. It is not my power but my allowing God use me as His vessel to establish His Kingdom in my little way.
Those that wait on the Lord will rise up with wings as eagles, we will not be weary or faint. Eagles do not faint.

@heknowsmyname, it has been a long time true true. How is LO, kicking very well I am sure.

@All, I post daily some spiritual insights on the thread of the 30day challenge by @Dreamsinbc. Please visit to learn a thing or two on physical and spiritual dieting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wonders will never cease, Ȋ̝̊̅ just saw Trevo in Benin! shocked shocked Ȋ̝̊̅ am going to research it immediately to see if it suits me.
Also, Ȋ̝̊̅ must shout this from d rooftops, too tired to type, pls manage my quote!

lizzyslaw: @All,

IT IS WITH EXUBERANCE AND A HEART FILLED WITH UNBRIDLED JOY THAT I ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE IN MY HANDS A BOTTLE OF BRAGG ORGANIC RAW-UNFILTERED APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH THE 'MOTHER'

Today, ACV is demystified in my home and Ȋ̝̊̅ will get to know what all the hulabaloo is about. Ȋ̝̊̅ hv heard soooo much about d taste. Some say it is awful, others say it is not bad at all. Today, Ȋ̝̊̅ stop guessing and wondering.

This feat would not be possible without our very own "Twingalz" Words fail me as Ȋ̝̊̅ find that "Thank u" is just not enough.

@all, pls do me d honour of helping me thank her. Ȋ̝̊̅ paid not a dime. She bought it and sent it to me without charge. God Bless u and grant u "Twingalz" soonest IJMN-Amen!

@Alwayztrue, loool, if u don't know yet, be informed dt Ȋ̝̊̅ am using this forum to master all d flenty grammar Ȋ̝̊̅ will spoke whn d gofment hv employ me. grin cheesy

@Omalichachim, Bikonu, wipe ur tears, it is well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good evening blessed pple. How are we enjoying d weekend.
@Cjnone2 , Amen to ur prayers.
@ Alwaystrue. Weldone plenty , na u be our spiritual chef cheesy God bless u.
@Heknowsyourname , how time flies, seems just like yestd. waoh. Wish u safe delivery like d hebrew woman.
@ Omalichachim it is well with u. Amen!
@ Lizzyslaw, lol @ shouting 4rm d rooftops 4 Trevor, Y u kan dey yab benin like dis na? I didn't know u we're looking 4 Trevor, tot it was only ACV & BSM? I 4 don supply u since. Incase d one u saw is too expensive, dey have a trevor dedicated outlet close 2 my shop @ d new ede shopping plaza 2 beside vegetable market. D shop is on d last floor. I tink u can even register den get it cheaper or so.
@Honiepie we miss u o. Please com back! *hugz*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Twinnie, God bless you! You've paid Iyabetajos' favour to you forward to Lizzy. Now Lizzy will pay it forward to someone else. God will bless you Twinnie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
@omalichachim, ur name too sweet. clean ur tears. use dis ur sweet name to give God midnit praise. its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
HAPPY WEEKEND FRUITFUL MOTHERS..THE HOUSE IS KINDA EMPTY THESE DAYS.
@santalgeo...i throway salute...op ur count is improving.
@ gen buhari... congrats in advance, i know ur dw will soon put to bed
@ house...everything works together for my/our good...............pls lets always hv this scripture @ the back of our minds when depression comes knocking......this ttc journey can be so emotionally draining at times...kai!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ all happy weekend
@ lissylaw, shey u shabi grammer, i go soon come for lecture. abeg how much u buy the trevo? i need am like yesterday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ honeypie, saying i miss u here is an understatement. i dey sing i dey miss u die by P SQUARE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ wonyi, grin Ȋ̝̊̅ found it at upper uwa, off M.M. Way for 12k. Pls @Bloomingbud tell us if ds is more expensive dn @ Ede shopping Plaza.

@Bloomingbud, nor be my fault Oº°˚˚°ºh! Whn Ȋ̝̊̅ look for ACV and some of d stuff listed for the 30 days fertility dietfor benin tire, d women at veg mrk, off Airport road started to see me and laugh so seeing Trevo waz like magic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ Lizzy I wee check on monday & get back 2 u sis. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Bloomingbud, thank u! U r such a Darling kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
So @twingirls dey do ACV bonanza na him I no hear? Okay oh, now wey I don hear, na trailer load of Acv I dey expect from her oh! Lol. I appreciate u on behalf of lizzy.

Ttc thread will not die. We all will get our bfps contrary 2 wateva. This thread will serve newly ttc moms to be. We are moving into pregnancy thread with immediate alacrity. Yes oh.

@always, I gbadun that post on the previous page. You are a mother.

Cjone, iyabetajos, safe, chimdalu, dreams. Chi all of una, I salute ohhhh
With Honiepie...kai, I miss u die.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nothing much to post but to beg our dearest Honiepie to pleeeeeeeeeeeese come back. I'm missing u already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Dear Fruitful Mums, please has anyone taken a "round white tablet with HD imprinted on it" ? If you have and you know the name, do let me know please so that I can look it up.

Am on this drug, am 10days late, and am never late. Negative hpt @9 days late. Can't reach my Dr so am just wondering what's going on, am I pregnant or is it d drug? if am likely pregnant should I stop taking this drug? A lot of questions on my mind. Thanks all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2013
@ lissylaw thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2013
@ Fvine pls wat did u complain about 2 ur doc in d 1st place. I don't know y som of dese our naija docs feel dey have 2 be secretive about dir treatment. I had dis same exact situation some months ago, I had 2 go 4rm pharmacy to pharmacy 2 ask 4 identification of d pill. I found out d price was not up to 2,500 & I paid 35,000 to d doc for it. Pls go 2 any pharmacy, ask 2 see d pharmacist and explain 2 him/her. All d best dear.
@ Hawtmum. U hav said it, We shall all definitely get our miracles IJN. Amen!
Happy sunday all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2013
@Fvine
With ur discription, I took that drug in 2009 after my first MC, the crook gynea give to me to be taken for 3months with the promise that it will regulate my system fast and make me pregnant. He didn't tell me the name, even when I asked. It took me abt 4months to see my first period after that MC, with subsequent mc I saw my af the next month. Maynot blame it entirely on d drug because that was d only mc that ended in d&c. I searched for the name of the drug taya, didn't finish it shaa had to abandon it. He sold it to me then 10k.
We are all matured in ths journey now, pls don't take what u don't no d know.
My advise take blood hpt, if negative, pls dump d drug or contact ur gynea and tell him ur experience and demand to know d name of the drug. If u get d name, am interested to know.

@Alwaysbaby
Hmmmm u dey fine my wahala oo, I go carry Biafra war come ur domot ... My sister if l tell u nothing dey happen for that sector for sometimes now u no go believe. My body just switch off, and its like DH is also afraid of hurting his baby lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2013
bloomingbuds: @ Fvine pls wat did u complain about 2 ur doc in d 1st place. I don't know y som of dese our naija docs feel dey have 2 be secretive about dir treatment. I had dis same exact situation some months ago, I had 2 go 4rm pharmacy to pharmacy 2 ask 4 identification of d pill. I found out d price was not up to 2,500 & I paid 35,000 to d doc for it. Pls go 2 any pharmacy, ask 2 see d pharmacist and explain 2 him/her. All d best dear.
@ Hawtmum. U hav said it, We shall all definitely get our miracles IJN. Amen!
Happy sunday all.

No other complain other than am ttc and need to conceive. All my tests and scans came out ok but one of the hormones was on the high side of the Ok range. He gave me 100 pills of this tablet which is to last for a month plus. I've finally reached him on the phone and he says to continue with the drug as it has nothing to do with my missed period. He asked that I redo the hpt in 4days when I'll be 14days late and then come in to see him whatever result I get. Thanks for replying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2013
udoka2: @Fvine
With ur discription, I took that drug in 2009 after my first MC, the crook gynea give to me to be taken for 3months with the promise that it will regulate my system fast and make me pregnant. He didn't tell me the name, even when I asked. It took me abt 4months to see my first period after that MC, with subsequent mc I saw my af the next month. Maynot blame it entirely on d drug because that was d only mc that ended in d&c. I searched for the name of the drug taya, didn't finish it shaa had to abandon it. He sold it to me then 10k.
We are all matured in ths journey now, pls don't take what u don't no d know.
My advise take blood hpt, if negative, pls dump d drug or contact ur gynea and tell him ur experience and demand to know d name of the drug. If u get d name, am interested to know.

@Alwaysbaby
Hmmmm u dey fine my wahala oo, I go carry Biafra war come ur domot ... My sister if l tell u nothing dey happen for that sector for sometimes now u no go believe. My body just switch off, and its like DH is also afraid of hurting his baby lol.

Thanks Dear. I finally reached my dr this morning and told him of my missed period and negative hpt. he said it has nothing to do with the drug and that I should continue taking it. he asked me to retest in 4days time when I'll be 14days late and then come in to see him with what ever result I get. Thanks. Am just praying so hard its pregnancy.

Congrats on ur pregnancy. I wish u a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2013
@fvine..nooooooooo..pls dont take his word for it...call him back and insist to know the name of the drug! Or if you cant when you see him in 4 days time insist!

Its very important for one to know what drug we are swalowing o! Someone i know took clomid for one whole year! Its crazy out there

Although i suspect it may be metformin for him to tell you to continue to take it even with suspected pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2013
@fvine, same thing i experienced,b4 my nysc orientation camp i had a miscarriage nd my af stp so my gyn as usual, remve the pills from d pack and gave me,na so i take d pills begin bleed continously for 2wks from d first day of camp, i almst gave up,see bleedn worst na white on white be uniform. As i was taken to d hospital in camp d first question i was askd was d name of d drug i took. I was vry difficult to treat me, d doctor there warn me sternly never to accept drugs dt i dnt knw d name, bt dts a normal thng in nija private hospital. So my dear be careful o. . @all if i offended anybdy here,i am sorry o. I hv ntn against anyone just dt i keep remembring dr.Odyke whnevr i come here dts shwing i stil keep him in mind. I just prayd forgiven spirit to be given to me and i am sure God has done. Lv u all happy sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2013
favored gal: @fvine..nooooooooo..pls dont take his word for it...call him back and insist to know the name of the drug! Or if you cant when you see him in 4 days time insist!

Its very important for one to know what drug we are swalowing o! Someone i know took clomid for one whole year! Its crazy out there

Although i suspect it may be metformin for him to tell you to continue to take it even with suspected pregnancy

I intend to do that when I see him. I just wish I knew the name of d drug. even when he gave it to me, I asked him for the name and possible side effects but he refused and said if anything I should let yim know that most times women ttc misuse drug information given to them. Thanks.

I've Google searched metformin but d pic doesnt look like the drug am talking about.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
cheesy l am so happy, d thought dat my ttc wil b rewarded with great children soon gladens my soul. thank u JESUS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
soon gynes wil no more swallow my money b/cos of ttc, my money wil b 4 pampers, babies cloths & sch fees IJN. wink

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amen @ Cjnone, the Lord will do it for you; He said "as you have said to my hearing so will I do"

@all he will bring His promises to pass in your life, "He is not a man that HE should lie" His gifts (promises) are without repentance. Has he said it and would He not bring it to pass?

Reflect on His past faithfulness in your life and be reassured that He is still faithful. He never sleeps, He never slumbers, He never tires of hearing your prayers.

I pray that the reassurance of God's faithfulnes, love, grace and kindness towards us will move us away from prayers that sound like "God if you don't do this for me I will throw away my bible" to prayers that sound like "father I trust you, you are a faithful God, you have being faithful in the past and I know you will still be faithful in this, I might not understand, but I am grateful that I have you, the all knowing God, I will not bother with the details, but Lord I thank you for I know that I am a joyful mother/father of children. Thank you faithful father.

Also remember that he never fails!

God is on our case! Have a blessed week y'all.

Gen Buhari, how is madam doing?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy sunday brothers Ãήϑ sisters, thank you so much for your encouraging words, pls dnt mind my cry cry baby attitude, ttc is a terible journey that sometimes you find yourself shedding tears, but i'm learning from you all to be strong no matter what. Thank you so much wonderful frnds

@Twingal, special thanks to you dearie for your kindness towards Lizzyslaw, God bless you abundantly.

@Cjonne, Amen dear, i'm always over excited whenever i thought of that.

@Fvine, same thing is happening to me o, swallowing drugs without knowing the name. Sometimes when you ask them they will think that you want to go Ãήϑ check the price outside, may God help us.

@All, one thing i know is that this phase of life will surely end one day, ttc must end one day so let's keep trying, God dey.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hapi Sunday lovely mothers to be. Ve miSsed this thread. Its been so silent hia. Hope everyone is doing great.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hi my dear bros n sis. Dis is My first tym postin on dis thread tho I stumbled upon it som tym last year wen I ttc for 15mths after sufferin ectopic in d first preggy n MC in second preggy, 3 courses of clomid yet nothin.hormone assay was normal. DH refused my doin a HSG cos its invasiv. I drew inspiration n solace frm dis thread. I said d prayers wit u n echoed AMEN. I cried n rejoiced wit each news posted here. I did detox wit swissgarde super cider n aloe power for 3wks. De AF showed up buh it was abnormal jus a drop for 2days I didn't knw it was implantation bleed. I jus ignore it because I didn't want to worry My sef anymor buh to cast all my cares on God. Few days later I started feelin malaria like symptoms buh I no wan take medicine cos I wan my body to b toxin free @8wks I went to my doc and my bfp was positiv!! I didn't knw I was preggy!! DH was tooo shocked to react. Devil reared its ugly head as I started spottin buh sm1 on dis thread talked abt "supernatural childbirth " by jackie mize I rush buy d book dey read am n pray down havens. Long story short, I had a hitch frEe preggy witout nausea, bloatin,no waist pain, no labour pains no stiches to a 3.6kg baby boy!! He's 7mths now n doin fine now I'm ttc no 2 . M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brethens I'm sharin my story because God is workin on dis thread. @ d appointed tym d wind of BFP wil locate us even d Devil has no choice than to bow to d supremacy of God. I feel loved here n I lov u all. Hapy sunday

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Welcome Dona Tee the Lord will surprise u on dis one too.
Hi my sistas sorry av been a bit under the whether but am getting better, it is well
@Cjone i say Amen
@Udopoly i dey o i dey suspect say na two sef am going for ultrasound this week sha
love u all, sorry sleep dey worry me make i snore small

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Welcome DonaTee dear, your testimony is great Ãήϑ your words are encouraging, the Lord that did it for you before will do it again, he will surprise you again, may your stay here be short Ãήϑ smooth.

@Pink sweethie, i'm so happy to hear that you are better now, the lord is your strenght, you shall carry to term Ãήϑ deliver safely like the hebrew women.

Goodnite brothers Ãήϑ sisters
Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ dads a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mums,
Dona Tee, dat was a great testimony, I'm especially encouraged, you are welcome once again, may your stay be short a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ fruitful.

Pinky, good news, I'm sure they are two, God is so tidy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ perfect, He must do something to standout, fingers crossed ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you.

Omalichachim, how are you now, i bnelieve you are now relaxed? He wil do it wen U̶̲̥̅̊ list expect, but He wil surely do it.

Lizzy,I'm expecting a dico I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ version o, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ to all who said tank you on her behalf, tanks to you too a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tanks to iyabetajos, all ‎»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► to God almighty.

Cjone, hmnnn, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ time has come, very soon, sooner than you think, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil announce your bfp

Honeypie, mama triplets a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ other MIA mommas, we miss U̶̲̥̅̊ o, let brotherly love continue.

All, av a fruitful monday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2013
@cjnone
thats the a conqouror spirit dear! your desire will never be cut short.

@pinky
Glory to God ..cant wait to her your goodnews. Congrats in advance! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.