Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422797 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2013
Fvine:

I intend to do that when I see him. I just wish I knew the name of d drug. even when he gave it to me, I asked him for the name and possible side effects but he refused and said if anything I should let yim know that most times women ttc misuse drug information given to them. Thanks.

I've Google searched metformin but d pic doesnt look like the drug am talking about.

@ Fvine. ASK HIM you have a right to know what you are taking into your system He doesnt/ you dont even know if you are reacting to this drug in anyway. I never leave my gynea or physician's presence if he hasn't satisfactorily explained why i need to gulp chalk down my throat for over a month shocked and Yes I am in Nigeria. I have found out sometimes that i have been given drugs i didnt need. Do you liver some favour and ask questions. Just call and tell him nicely u are not comfortable with taking drugs, u dont know the name and its going to be so silly if someone asks a grown adult like you what d name of the drug you are using is and what it is used for and you cant answer and that its for you own good and you dont intend to 'misuse the information' . lets hope he answers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2013
you can also try this link http://pillbox.nlm.nih.gov if its an american drug u can identify it here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2013
@udo, yes o, its still that my aboki shoe. I dey shine am every day to avoid story.

@pinky pinky. I dey take corner corner eye dey look you. me I don take my hand add another one making the lo three at once,. hehe who no know go know, choi. you go open factory for pampers for your house. abeg wait o. did I hear you say snore? wink. no comment. enjoy your life. na God give u.

@king'sdaughter, I love the audacity in your voice but my sister some nija private gyne's dey act James bond sometimes. Me I don tire to ask the name of the drugs they give me. I go just jeje carry am go swalloam with prayer. my Dear, God go help us. Me and one nurse nearly fight the last time I visited the hospital. watin be my fault? (madam abeg what is the name of this drug) the woman provoke. people begin look me like say I dey toast the woman. God dey. My only advice is @Fvine. jeje carry the drugs to a good pharmacist and ask. If you no get answer, enter another one. do like say you dey sick and need to see the pharmacist . God don port us already from ttc to sweet mothers. no shaking.

@all, God almighty is our shield.nothing mega.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
@alwayatrue..... yes o i like attention jare, who no like am...@twingals pls where did u get ur acv i seriously need one too.dat one gan gan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hawtmummie...its ma birthday....am gonna party like...its my birthday!
I'm 29 today.
God plsss, have mercy. This is my last year off TTC. I am celebrating my next with my bundles of Joy! In the Name of Jesus, Ameen.
Hear my cry oh Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Happy Birthday HawtMummie, The Lord will bless you real good and perfect all that concerns you. My prayer for you is 2kings 4v16a. Enjoy your dear.

@ all how una dey. The Lord of 11th hour will answer us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hawtmummy happy birthday my dear yo expectation will never b cut off you will celebrate with yo babies next year IJMN amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Hawtmummy, Ȋ̝̊̅ thank God for ur life, may God Almighty grant ur heart's desire.

@Twingalz, ː̗̀=;Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=;Dː̖́•‎​​​​​

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
@HawtMummie. You may not be my blood but you still mean so much to me.
Enjoy this day and don't eat too much cake.
May God bless you with all you want from life and love you deserve.

Happybirthday sweetpie

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Happy Birthday, Hawtmummie. Amen to your prayers! Wish you joy, peace, good health, and fulfilment. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Hawtmummy, congratulations. You shall celebr8 with your twins next year by God's special grace.

@Cjnone2 , many thanks. I know a lot about Trevo, I dey market am sef smiley. Ive used it extensively, it DOES NOT work for fibroid at all. A note of warning to fellow sisters clamouring for Trevo, be careful if you DO NOT have high blood pressure as lowering blood pressure is one of its major functions. My bp drastically dropped I used it and I had to start licking salt grin to regulate it back shocked, so be warned. But it’s excellent if you're hypertensive undecided.
@Cjnone2, did you mean StelaDamascus? I thought as much but going thought the entire blog I did not see anything on fibroid. You may send me the link in case you later find it.

@Heknowsmyname, the Lord will grant u safe delivery. He who started His good work in you will complete it. He truly knows your name and has you engraved on the palms of His hands, so relax.

@pinky Dearie, your preggy is God’s special project and as the Lord lives, you shall carry to term and shall not cast your young. I tap into your ‘fibroid-dropping’ testimony o kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Omalichachim, don’t worry, Sis, the time to favour you has come.

@DonaTee, may your stay here be short and pleasant.

@Uduoka, hope you are good and the quadruplets? D d-day shall be hitch-free, much more than your expectation.

@Joysolo, trust the twins are kicking wink enjoy your pump and do shakara. God will see your through. Amen. Pls do come and shed light on my Dollyhams enquiry.

@ All other preggy mummies, I hail o. May you deliver at the appointed time like the Hebrew women.

@ Runaway mummies, tongue we miss you, please let's bury the hatchet and come back, let bygone be bygone.

@All waiting mothers, the month of November will not pass us by without our bfp.

@Everyone, ONE LOVE! kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Hawtmummy,happy birthday,may the good Lord grant u all ur heart desire. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
@cjnone i key in to ur prayers and declaration wit a louder AMEN!
@Alwaytrue u alws on point. Lov it
@pink apinke pinky i pray na triplet make u transfer 1 give me! Lolz. God get ur bk! It is well.
@Hawtmum belated hapi birthday to u. More yrs n nextyear u wil celebrate wit ur twinz. Amen!
@wishing al a friutful wk ahead

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
@mamaoge

quadruplets again shocked shocked, una go follow buy diapers ooo with this kain wishes, no bi only congratution l go receive from una grin.
amen to the prayers sis.

Cjnone...no shine again before u go over shine am.. we are almost there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please pinky baby im takin grape,epo,vitc 4 ewcm and while bding wit dh yeterdy i had alot of it plenty plenty discharge, im on cd6 i ve not notice dis b4 alw dry after af. So scared cos dh dot lik it cos im too wet. Help ooo! Make una help ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
udoka2: @mamaoge

quadruplets again shocked shocked, una go follow buy diapers ooo with this kain wishes, no bi only congratution l go receive from una grin.
amen to the prayers sis.

Cjnone...no shine again before u go over shine am.. we are almost there.
wishing u safe delivry and after 5month anoda twinz go enter if u need a nani jut ping me 4 045605,job hunting tin lolz Love U.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sen.tempest:
Please pinky baby im takin grape,epo,vitc 4 ewcm and while bding wit dh yeterdy i had alot of it plenty plenty discharge, im on cd6 i ve not notice dis b4 alw dry after af. So scared cos dh dot lik it cos im too wet. Help ooo! Make una help ooo

Sen.tempest, na so e go be o. The grapefruit, epo (I'm sure you're taking acv?) all help to produce cm. Before bd, just dry am small, and carry go. By God's grace, this month of abundant CM will be the month of your bfp. Fx for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
@mamaoge. its stelladimokokorkus. take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol! Sen.tempest no kill me, na so e dey be o as Dreamsinbc said try and be cleaning small b4 show or u can reduce the grape at cd6 you have enough fertile cm to keep those swimmers alive until harvest day.
@Cjnone yes snore o, i too dey sleep these days o lol!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi all, how is everyone doing?
@mama udoka, me self don shine my shoe keep de wait o, its well with u.
@pinky, congrats again, am happy for you, God will keep and protect the baby(ies)
@Hawtmummie, Happy birthday, make sure u send our cake o.
@all, I de greet una plenty plenty, pls does anyone here knows where I can get tea tree oil in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
@HawtMummie happy birthday dear. by this tym next year it will b double celebration.

@Sen.tempest, can u please upload the picture of the type of grape u using. Thanks

@all, how do i calculate my O period. for the past 3 months my cycle has bn ranging from 30 to 31 and even 32 days.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ cjnone lmao @ provoked nurse. Na so me sef dey provoke o ..naija health care system has shown me pepper so tay I don turn medical researcher. I always ask questions and probe o...my eye don see pepper. is it the doctor that forgot surgical gauze inside me for 48 hours abi the doctor that just gave me drugs to induce my period without checking if i was pregnant or not or the ones that just prescibe artesunate once i am at the hospital and i complain of throwing up. Na God dey save person
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Hawtmummie, happy birthday dear, you will celebrate next year with your kids, may God grant your heart desires IJN.

@Mamaoge, twingal Ãήϑ all my sisters, tanx so much for your love Ãήϑ care, i say a big Amen to your prayers. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hawtmummy, HBD, enjoy ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ day, by next year, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil be so busy wt d twins U̶̲̥̅̊ won't won't av such time, so my sis, Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
hawmummie, happy birthday. by dis time next yr u shall be celebrating with ur twins with good hearth. abeg remember to send my cake across, cos i ice cream.lol @all how una dey. Very soon God will visit every one here with their BFP, ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Happy bday hawtmummie, may God visit u this Month of ur celebration IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello house. Below was a quote i put up before Favored gal adviced I join ttc thread. I'll still appreciate any contribution, thus I decided to move it to this thread.

quote author=joybik]
I've been trying to conceive for a year and six months. Have gone for all tests suggested by my doc including HSG.

My dh also did same.
His semen analysis shows:
volume:2.5ml
count: 10 million
actively motile:15%
sluggish:45%
non-motile:40%
morphology:normal
noted: no significant bacterial growth after 48 hrs at 37degrees.

My scan shows normal-sized anteverted empty uterus with moderate myometrial echo.
small particles was noted in urine and UTI suspected.

My HSG also stated normal patent tubes.

We were treated for possible UTI.

My doc says every other thing is in order and put us on herbal fertility vitamins.

Pls is there any other thing you can say about this result.[/quote]

favored gal: Yup...according to w.h.o. normal levels is 15million for conception so yeah 10 million is medically classified as low...my dh had almost the same count and he had to make a lifestyle change which involved quitting smoking and he also took wellman tablets.

I concieved the very nxt month. The ttc thread link is below

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/
[

[/quote]
@joybik
Apart from the count issue, he also has motility issue. That means among the 10mil, its only 15% that are active. Don't want to cause a scare for u,but its gud to know what d problem is, so u hv a gOod game plan. that doc is not telling the truth. What fertility Vitamin did he recommend?
Let ur dh make a life style change as favoredgal said as well as take gud fertlity vitamins. Many pple recommen fertilaid.

Yes dear, I do believe so. That was my initial concern b4 favored gal told me the min normal count. I'll have to take it up to my doc let him clear my head on why his colleague called it normal.
He was first placed on Cestra and Pinvigon for 2 wks. For now he put him on Adyzoa(3packs) and Proviron(3odays) and asked he return when he's done with the drugs.
As for change in habit, I've started adding more veg as he's good on fruits and neither drink nor smoke.

God is my refuge.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Daisycol, you don't determine your ovulation day like that. That is standard textbook ovulation. In real life, lots of women don't ovulate on the 14th day, or even half way. Ovulation can be much earlier, or later than the standard 14 day description.

To be sure, get opks, chart your bbt, or do follicular scanning. You can start testing by cd10, and you chart throughout your cycle. Good luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
@dreamsinbc thk u 4 ur response.
Pls wats the follicular scanning about? I hv the omron digital thermometer model eco temp basic. Nt sure how to mk use of it.

Af is to show by 15th or thereabout bt praying God surprises me wit a bfp bt if otherwise jst want to knw wat to do differently frm cd1.

Thanks and baby dust to everyone ere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
@dreamisbic! Anem! Thanks my best chef.mama u do good(indomie mama) kitchen lolz. How ur l0?
@pink mama thks my dear i carry open eye lick 2 grapefriuts come see ewcm, but dh no like am atall
@all i ve neva seen dis kind wet wet vjay on cd6ooo kuduos to honiepie.@daisycol na ordinary grape ooo but white in d inside like unripe orange . Goodnite all.baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please mamas wen can i go for follicular scaning! Tried of drs and dia chalk called unknw medicine. natural way to conception abeg mk i free my body 4rm toxin. BFP ALL D WAY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.