Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412516 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
@sentempest,

Go to any diagnostic lab and ask them if the do follicular, but i think all labs dat does scan shld be doing it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hapy B.day @hawtmumy. Hope u had fun. Wishin u a blessed n fruitful year.

@pinky22, @Omalichachim, @twingirls, @Mamaoge n all thnks for welcomin me.

Holy father, we r ur children. And u commanded us to b fruitful n multiply. Even as we sleep Dr JESUS operate on us! Remove every dead n non functional parts replace wit a new body part frm d abundance of ur mercy. U r our creator n only u knws how to reset our system.let our body conform to ur word n functtion as u inteded it to! Body Conceive! Perfect hormones, ovaries, F.tubes, ova, uterus, sp.erm fertilize d ova to d glory of God

Oh God dat honours his word above his name show ur sef strong. We believ only in u. We av confidenc in u. We claim our babies by fire baby boys n gals, singleton, twins, triplets, quadruplets lord as u wil locate us. Its our heritage n we posses it tonite. IJN Amen grin gud nite

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Thank God,Fø̲̣̣я̅ the positive response in this thread again.morning all.I also follow d ewcm threapy(epo,grape fruit) after ♏Ɣ‎ af on d 6thday i starting spotting with great pain Fø̲̣̣я̅ two days(A̶̲̥̅♏ not dat stain).A̶̲̥̅♏ to O on the 9th day.I try to bd bt ♏Ɣ‎ dh was scare cause of d pain wh make M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ not to go to work.can it be ovulation spotting|bleeding.pls put M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ through on dis.
@ all may God grant us our heart desireIJN(Ã♍ε̲ή )

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Happy belated birthday @hawtmummy...may your desires see the light of the day

I trust you had a good one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Bajoba, if u mean 6 days after the end of af, then yes, it could be O. How long is your af? Did you use an opk? Or can you do a follicular scan?

The pain varies from person to person, but for it to prevent you from going to work? I think you should do a scan to see.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
@HAWTMUMMIE,our iyawo,HBD.no wonda cake dey hungry me since yday.Amen to ur prayers dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Happy birthday HAWTMUMMIE may you carry your own baby by this time next year and may God bless ur family give u LLNP.
I have been having back and waist pain especially when am sleeping have gone to hospital did scan evrytin came out well. Dr said its how am sitting in the office or the bed am sleeping on. Pls anyone can help me out on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Also my prolactin is high saw af just for 2 days have been using acv + honey+warm water for 3 weeks now. Any drug for the high prolactin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Opejay, thank you for sharing this with us. For reference, Inofolic is also called Pregnitude, and I've just read some good things about it, especially for women with PCOS.

@opejay I read up on inofolic and I got Pregnitude and officially started it yesterday. thanks for the reference. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2013
@ dreamsinbc,thanks for the response.my cycle is 28days.i did not use any opk.i just calculate it cause my cycle is reqular.I don't have the pain any more and all durings has been stop bt i notice ewcm yesterday...my dh is still scare to bd.my thought was that since it is the 1st time i will be having such i try to bear the pain.i hope all is well.any further advice will be appreciated.Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2013
@Hawtmummie happy belated birthday. I pray next celebration will be with more joy. Hope U had fun. It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yosi5: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Hello everyone.

I have been looking for where to pour out my heart and share my frustration and I am glad I found this space. I have been trying co conceive for one year and six months now and it looks like I am fighting a lone battle. I have had tests done except my HSG which I plan to take in a few weeks but my husband is not supportive at all. He has persistently refused to take the semen analysis test even after the doctor has called him and spoken to him about it. I got his sister to intervene but he stopped answering her calls and she does not stay around. I do not know what to do. His argument is that taking the test is not biblical and I find that strange coming from an educated man. Sometimes when I raise the issue of test, he says things like I haven't waited for ten years so what's my problem? I am totally confused about what to do now and it's like I'm losing my mind sometimes. I just feel like I am left alone in the world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls what is epo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
@stevade...epo is Evening primrose oil.

@hawtmummy...happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one. The next one will be with the twins.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ Bajoba digital ovulation predictor will also help. It might be expensive but it really good. I was able to know when I'm likely to ovulate with clear blue digital OPK.

@ Yosi5 I would advice you to be patient and continue to commit his heart to God, so that he can change his mind. I think men generally does not like test or they are scared cos it took time for my hubby to do it. He didn't do it till he realised that doctor won't attend to us again until he sees the result and we can't afford to go private here. Try and talk to him when he's in a good mood. God will answer you sooner than expected.

@ stevade. I think epo is evening primose oil.

@ all our mamas how una dey. The Lord will meet us all @ the point of our needs, he will crown this year with goodness,BFP in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thank u my lovely, beautiful and adoring sisters. I appreciate u all 4 d best wishes. We shall all celebrate soonest!
Still waiting earnestly on the lord...

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yosi5: Hello everyone.

I have been looking for where to pour out my heart and share my frustration and I am glad I found this space. I have been trying co conceive for one year and six months now and it looks like I am fighting a lone battle. I have had tests done except my HSG which I plan to take in a few weeks but my husband is not supportive at all. He has persistently refused to take the semen analysis test even after the doctor has called him and spoken to him about it. I got his sister to intervene but he stopped answering her calls and she does not stay around. I do not know what to do. His argument is that taking the test is not biblical and I find that strange coming from an educated man. Sometimes when I raise the issue of test, he says things like I haven't waited for ten years so what's my problem? I am totally confused about what to do now and it's like I'm losing my mind sometimes. I just feel like I am left alone in the world...

@ Yosi: Dont worry babes your stay on this thread will not be long! TTC really can be a lonely journey but you have to figure out ways to make sure you are psychologically balanced. I suggest you leave family members out of TTC issues and deal with it with your hubby alone. Go to God again in prayer and re-open the topic with your hubby.Make him understand that seeking medical intervention is not a sin neither is it lack of faith. From the bible "faith without work is dead" . ask yourself what is that work? .....medical examination/inetervention where needed. You dont have to wait 10years if it is an issue that can be fixed medically within 2 or 3 years!
Pray for your hubby's eyes of understanding towards this matter be illuminated. IT IS WELL WITH THEE DAUGHTER OF GOD kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wow finally I could login. Hv bn trying like for ages I almost thought I've bn banned from d thread. How's evry one doing, great I believe. I see lots of congratulations flying about oya all d celebrants collect my own share of d congratulations lol!

@All d emotionally down let us know dat we are in d process of getting d promises of God to us so let us not get discouraged n quit. Success in any venture lies in holding on, even when others let go. Endurance is the price tag of achievement, Galatians 6:9.

I have concluded my detox n started on d EPO and other supplements for dry vg n EWCM. Lots of baby dust to all, have a lovely day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yosi5: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
sub_zidi:

@ Yosi: Dont worry babes your stay on this thread will not be long! TTC really can be a lonely journey but you have to figure out ways to make sure you are psychologically balanced. I suggest you leave family members out of TTC issues and deal with it with your hubby alone. Go to God again in prayer and re-open the topic with your hubby.Make him understand that seeking medical intervention is not a sin neither is it lack of faith. From the bible "faith without work is dead" . ask yourself what is that work? .....medical examination/inetervention where needed. You dont have to wait 10years if it is an issue that can be fixed medically within 2 or 3 years!
Pray for your hubby's eyes of understanding towards this matter be illuminated. IT IS WELL WITH THEE DAUGHTER OF GOD kiss

Thank you for the kind words sub_zidi. I really appreciate it. I have been praying and fasting on this issue but hubby seems resolute that any medical test from him is a show of lack of faith in God. He even asked me to show him in the bible where a semen analysis test was performed and i reminded him of his previous surgeries and why he did not exercise faith then. He told me his faith was not strong then but that it is now..... I do not understand this line of reasoning at all. Its just really stressful and yes, lonely, going on this journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ MackieB nd My children, thanks.

@ bajoba what are d recipes for ewcn protocol and how is it taking thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Welcome Yosi5. May your stay here be short and sweet. Hmmm, the issue of your DH not wanting to test is more common than you think o. Guys process this in different ways. Put it in prayer, give him a little time, then present it in a sweet way, with your womanly wiles.

Having his sister and your doctor talk to him is not the way to go. Like sub_zidi said, it's btw u and him. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
king's daughter:

@opejay I read up on inofolic and I got Pregnitude and officially started it yesterday. thanks for the reference. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all

@kingsdaughter, pls did you get the pregnitude in Nigeria?
Hello everyone, hope una de kampe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Yosi5 never lose faith. God will touch his heart. Though would av been easier if U had started with him. Now just looks like, dh I've been cleared pls come for ur own tests. He's just scared so take it easy with him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yosi5: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thank you very much @mychildren, @ Dreamsincb and joybik. i appreciate your kind words and encouragement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
@stevade,this is how i go abt it,starting 4m a week 2 O,squeeze half grape juice in 1glass warm water,drink 1ce or 2ce daily until EWCM appear satisfactory.once Af appears start EPO n stop once ovulation occur.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
VENUSS:

@kingsdaughter, pls did you get the pregnitude in Nigeria?
Hello everyone, hope una de kampe.

No I didnt get it here. I looked out for it though. Luckily my DH travelled recently and I ordered it from walgreen.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ Hawtmummie happy belated birthday, hope you had fun.

@ Yosi5 I understand where your husband is coming from, I read a book about a christian lady who was TTC. Her husband adamantly refused to do SA because it meant he had to m.a.s.t.u.b.a.t.e which is wrong. The lady was frustrated but the man stood his ground. Anyway she eventually found a fertility condom, and that was the only way they were able to collect his sample.

So take it easy with him, pray about it ask God for wisdom to handle it. While you praying about this, make some life style changes; your diet, supplements etc for you and your hubby.
Don't throw the test at him anymore, just take out time to ask for wisdom from God am sure He will direct you.

@ all our preggy mamas; God is with you all the way.

@all really take out time to meditate on this; "for with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment" Luke 1:37 (AMP) I particularly like the Igbo version of this verse:
"N'ihi na o digh okwu o bula si Chineke n'onu puta nke nagagh-adi ire!"

Think on this, ponder over it, mutter it and let it sink in until you begin to believe it and explodes on your inside at that point you will beging to assess every situation from God's point of view.

I was looking back at my life and counting just how often God had come through for me and really it had nothing to do with my "great faith" (for where) most times my testimony came through when the revelation of God's grace and the provision the finished work of the cross has provided for me hit me.

God is faithful, He does not play favourites with His children, It is His will for us to be fruitful, multiply and fill the earth, PERIOD! Who or what can stop the counsel of GOD ALMIGHTY?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ stevade for ewcm
Honiepie24:
@bajoba i meant the grape dat looks like orange,squeez half in a glass of warm water,drink once or twice daily beginning from a week to ovulation n stop once ewcm appears ok.

Then use epo. Epo should be discontinued after ovulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Good morninng all, I hope u all had a beautiful nite re§t?
Prov 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Allow God to lead, control and direct ur life always. Commit everything 2Him. It is well wit our soul
Do av a wonderful day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ESULAALU: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Cjnone2, did you mean StelaDamascus? I thought as much but going thought the entire blog I did not see anything on fibroid. You may send me the link in case you later find it.

[/quote]

Mamaoge if you dont mind me being of assistance, here is the link Cjnone was referring to

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/11/fibroidtell-us-about-your-experience.html

God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thank you 'Es.....u' (Oops! How do I say thank you to Satan shocked) Blessed Jesus, have mercy on me . cry cry cry Just kidding. smiley I've eventually found the blog and have been enjoying the stuffs there. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
@all,
Thank God for all He has done. It is our season truly. @Pinky, I dey happy for you o, confirm say no be three sef o. cheesy

Reading the book of 1st Samuel, chapter 9, we see the story of the animals that Saul went to search for because they were lost and they searched around but there was no result, till Saul's servant advised him to inquire from the Lord through His servant Samuel and not only were the asses found very easily, but God had commanded Samuel to annoint Saul as king. Today, let us consider that God may be trying to get some people's attention for some special work. Inquire from Him first and He will supply all you may have been looking for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.