Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422655 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lol! Alwaysbaby na only one we see for now, i even did TVS lol! But am still trusting God that one was hiding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favor1: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
please where can i buy grape juice in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
@mamaoge, l don't understand what ur doing wit satan but thats d link. @favor1, grapefruit is sold at every market in abj. its easy to get & cheap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremanpatriot: 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Congrats Hafsy22 on your success story of which you conceived. Pls help us with the address of the place you did you laparascopy surgery for fibroid and how did it cost? Pls text us my wife needs the the info on 08176826298. Thks expectg urgent response. We share your joy .Your story is in deed a motivation for us to succeed like you. God bless It will
Hafsy22: Hi, am new to this forum, I want to share my experience in ttc journey, and give some hope to others still struggling, I was married for 3years now, I was diagnosed with pcos immediately after my marriage, did hormonal assay, confirmed pcos, my doc put me on metformin, Clomid for 8cycles but no success, I changed another doc, and suggested a laparoscopy surgery, I did in Feb, 2012, and got pregnant same month but had a missed abortion in April no heartbeat, diagnosed as blighted ovum, I was devastated could cope with d loss, I 've been going to hospital all d time for another 1 and half years after d loss no success, then decided not to go to any doc again, I was 50kg b4 I got married but after a year and half am 75kg.I started exercising and diet control and I was still on metformin.and in April 2013 my weight was 65kg.this month was different I was on injectables this was d 3rd cycle, I took vitamin B6, primose evening oil, fish oil, cough syrup, folic acid, baby aspirin, and found out I was pregnant in may 5th, 2013.am now almost 2months and everything looks great, there is heartbeat unlike d first pregnancy no heartbeat, I pray I 've healthy 9months this time around, sorry 4 d long story.I want to wish others a lot of baby dust to u, just stay positive, eat well and pray harder ur dreams of becoming mum will come to pass.wish u all d best, and congratulations to expected mother wish u healthy 9months. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 4:33am On Nov 14, 2013
@Sen.tempest, sorry but Ȋ̝̊̅ thought Ȋ̝̊̅ replied u. U can do a tvs to detect whether u ovulate from around cd 10. Ȋ̝̊̅ was told it cost 4.5k but if Ȋ̝̊̅ want them to check different times up to 3 to confirm ovulation 10k. On cd 10, follicule was seen and measured. Ȋ̝̊̅ went back on cd12 and ovulation was confirmed so did not bother to go the 3rd time. If u think u ovulate earlier dn cd 10 dn u may start on cd 9 but Ȋ̝̊̅ think d lab will do it everyday to monitor u as long as u r ready to oay cheesy grin

@Yosi5, Ȋ̝̊̅ can understand ur DH Oº°˚˚°ºh! Pls give him some time. For now, u can change his diet and ensure he eats healthy, get him almond nuts, if he uses tight pants, change them to boxers and ensure he eats healthy. Pressure him less, do all that is necessary on urself and ensure he knows subtly dt u r preparing urself for motherhood, amm sure at a point he will tell himself, "this woman is doing so much let me do sometin" but above all, it is too early to hv involved external parties to ur marriage, and Ȋ̝̊̅ think ur anxiety may not be helping. Pls do calm down, u might just be troubling urself.

@Pink22, congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Good morning mothers n fathers of great nation.I'm late for 3days now tested dis morning n got a BFP smiley. I ve a challenge n dt is painful lower let abdomen. Cldnt slp last nite. Pls anyone with dis experience n wat did u take to stop d pains pls help a sis.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2013
You are the Lord, let Your Name be glorified!
We give You glory, and honour
You are the Lord, let Your Name be glorified!

Skimpy, my darling. I thank God for you! God is truly the God of the 11th hour, and He still has a lot of 11th hour surprise packages to give out on this thread.

I wish you happy and healthy 9 months. The cramps you are having are common. It's part of the package. However, if you think they are out of hand, see your doctor. In fact, see your doctor today to get your levels checked and monitored. The ONLY thing you should take on your own, apart from your prenatals, might be a progesterone supplement. Biko nne, no major pain killers now, everybody's body is very different in pregnancy. If the pain is too much, lie down, drink some warm tea. It will pass.

God, please surprise us with more 11th hour bfps!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2013
congrats Skimpychick! wish you a healthy nine months!

DReamsinbc has said it all. Pls check your levels.

Thank you Lord for more BFPs are on the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2013
Yay! Congrats @ skimpychick.

The cramps is caused by your uterus stretching, should be discomforting and a little painful if it is excessively painful just go to a dr and have it checked out asap.

As dreams said pls no self medication...a gd no of the drugs out there are not gd for preggies

Happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2013
@skimpychick... Congrats. U wi carry to term and deliver safely.
@our pregg mummies...hop u all ar doing great?
@pinky, congrats once again.
@udoka, u ar almost deir. Baba God wi perfect what he started in ur life.
@all...may God remember those of us dat are sti in God's waiting room sooner dan we expected in Jesus name...amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2013
What a mighty God we serve!!! Skimpy Congrats, u shall carry to term and deliver like d hebrew women. God of 11th hour miracle remember and do ur wonders in our lives. Let it flow Lord (amen)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Just read another bfp story on the weight loss for ttc thread. GOD IS MOVING
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2013
@skimpy,congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Our God is a good God, yes He is!
Skimpy skimpo congrats. I had those pains and it wasn't funny , i still have them though very mild now. What you can take is NOTHING as Dreams has said, just rest and drink lots of water don't stress much ( easier said than done ) congrats once again.
Lord we need more b4 December o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2013
skimpychick: Thanks everyone so grateful. @iyabetajos HWA to u dearie. I want to be like u very soon cheesy IJN.

HAHAHA TOLD U ITS HAPPENIN SOONER DAN U THINK.INDEED GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL.CONGRATS BABE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Skimpy askimpy, the Lord don visit you may His name be praised. You will have a healthy and happy 9 months I.T in Jesus Christ's name amen.

How is every one doing.

@Udoka you in my prayers, you shall have a stress free labour in Jesus Christ's name amen.

@all TTC mamas n papas our miracles are closer than we think. May the peace of God that passeth all understanding guard our hearts through Christ our Lord amen. Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2013
@skimpy congrats oooh. God almighty will complete what he has started. Pls take care of urself and God will do d rest. We glorify ur wonders oh Lord as we await ur marvels in our life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydesire16(f): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrat skimpy,Wish u stressfree 9month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats skimpychick, happy for u!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Gud morning all, what a way to start d day.... gudnews all d way.
@Skimpy, I rejoice with u oo, God will keep u in safety throughout d 9mths IJN, amen
@all preggies, hope u ar enjoying d kicks from d Lo's? God will deliver u safely, u will not labor to bring forth IJN, amen.
@Pinky, it is well with u, pls do what those with experience hv said.
Y'all hv a beautiful day.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Mummyf, how are u? I missed u o. How's LO kicking?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats Skimpychick. U will carry to term and deliver safely. So happy for u. Happy Bumping!!!

God is still @ work. More bfp dis month oh Lord. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2013
king's daughter:

No I didnt get it here. I looked out for it though. Luckily my DH travelled recently and I ordered it from walgreen.com
Ok, thank you. I pray you get good and quick result from it.
@skimpy, congrats dear. You will carry to term, by the special grace of Almighty.
@pinky and all belleful mamas ,how go de go?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2013
@Skimpychick,
Congratulations! The Lord is Faithful! Healthy, Happy, nine months. So happy for you.

@Pinky dear, Check am well. Congrats!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats skimpychick,A̶̲̥̅♏ Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Y̲̅ Fø̲̣̣я̅ u,u shall carry to term IJN(Ã♍ε̲ή) n Ɣ☺ΰя blessing shall be permanent.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2013
wow good tin I logged in today, congrats pink and skimpy...wishing u healthy nine month, my dear enjoy d cramps it's part of everything. just rest ur mind n body coz God has done it, dnt forget ur vitamins n plenty of water. sprinkling baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Marvelous God! Glory glory!! Hallelujah congrants skimpychick.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats Skimpychick
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats skimpychick ,the lord is with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks fruitful mumies n daddies for ur prayers. Cldnt have achieved this without d grace of God n ur supports. U r my families n friends. Honestly u guys r d best thing that ve happened to me. I really appreciate each n everyone of u n I pray that this Everlasting God that did it for me 'll remember all those still in d waiting rm n dt b4 d end of dis month, we'll record atleast 10 bfps IJN. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats skimpychick wish you stressfree 9 months. You shall carry to termS. I key into your Bfp miracle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks Tokerom you dey so? You just scares o .hope u r good

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.