Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5526785 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2013
ok, thanks for the reply, much love, just called her now and she said its not in stock at the moment, so she ask me to come i the evening. will go there after work tonight. thank so so so much, i wish you twinsssss, boy and girl.

@Kaynee, how are you doing? soon you will testify again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
@pretty rose yes walk down a little or ask pple Abt tumeric pharmacy its nearby. That's where I got regina royal jelly. They also have epo n propolis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2013
skimpychick: @pretty rose yes walk down a little or ask pple Abt tumeric pharmacy its nearby. That's where I got regina royal jelly. They also have epo n propolis.

thanks for being there. hugssssssssss.

pls permit me to ask you more questions i beg of you, how were you taking them? all together at once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2013
I want to bless God's name and testify to his goodness in my family. I also want to thank God for honiepie's life.
I started using acv+bsm protocoll about 3wks ago, u all need to see how my skin is glowing. I started the protocol because of fibroid and i notice my AF changed from 3days flow to 5days with painful flow, I saw my period and is back to 3days and i had no pain at all.
@honiepie welcome back, I missed ur numerous contributions here. I never knew what bsm or acv were not until u told me abt it, even my dh use it to take pap now. Reply my mail biko. Thanks nyarinya mai chau
@Iya Ejima, hope u're enjoying ur bsm?
@all, we will all move to pregnancy thread sooner than we expected IJN and d preggy moms shall carry to term IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2013
@pretty rose yes 1 tab after d oda with dh. Do u have acv n honey already?. D woman sells royal jelly n d bee prods too but hers no reach 90 pcs but amosot d same price with dt of d pharm. U can compare d 2 places though

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2013
Woah, Skimmy dearie, congrats on ur bfp, God is indeed a Miracle worker and a glorious God.

Honeypie, I dey jealous those ur red carpets wey Golden declare for u and am coming to pack all of them to alaba for sales inside the limo grin
waris dat now? grin

kAYNEE,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Skimpychick and Justwinnie, Big congratulations. Wish you stress free 9 months. Huggs

@Honeypie, welcome back. Thanks for showing up.

@all greetings. May God grant our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yes!!! This thread is bouncing back, praise God. Thank God for the BFPs and the ones coming. The Lord will surely visit us all.

Welcome back honiepie24, smiley

Mama triplet, safe, omonikiba and others, please come back, we need you here, Mamatriplet I personally miss those your short prophetic words mixed with joke. Remember we all have a role to play. Remember Phil 3v 13-14

Mummy Udoka, I hail you, how's your LO, you will deliver like Hebrew Women, The Lord will strengthen you. Thanks for everything God bless you and continue yo make your life a testimony.

@ all it's well with us all, our set time of favour and divine visitation is here .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
una dooooo ! I greet everyone,one by one by one,

The beauty of an iroko depends on its root,i am who i am because of you,daalu nu.

@Dona tee,lots of hugs my darlyn,thnk u so very much

@G4 welkom hun,i pray u get d support u deserve

@chyvia,if ur boobs is leaking,eat some aligator pepper,and take zinc 30mg daily,it will stop in no time

@kings daughter,beautiful name,this is d beginning of ur breakthrough,d next we shall hear is ur bfp,to the glory of God.our christmas gift this year shall be BFP's,you will join ante natal class lik ur fellows,give ur husband a child,all that called u barren shall see you fruitfully pregnant soon.ALL THAT MATTERS IS GETTING PREGNANT ND HAVIN A BABY;FORGET BOUT D ENGLISH,d doctors nd d devil hv no say in it.

pregnitude is a great product,works on ur eggs,regulates ur cycle nd ovulation nd tips fertility in general.
if u combine it wit royal jelly,d oda supps,acv,bsm alternated wit honey,wow,the gates of hell shall not prevail against ur bfp,amen

@prettyrose if you are takin acv for weightloss,beauty or diabetic purposes,u tk it 30 mins b4 food.if you wish to use it for fertility issues,tk it 10 - 15mins b4 food,if you dont hv cyst or fibroid alternate ur bsm wit pure honey,
Method:-
Dissolve 1tablespoon bsm in half cup hot water,then fill d cup with cold water in such a way the water will remain warn not hot,then add your acv,next day replace bsm wit honey.after 1week on this protocol,increase the acv to 2tablespoons + 1tablespoon bsm or honey.

@Union dearie,congrats on ur beautiful skin and regulated af using acv,acv has great potentials of brightnenin nd clearin up ur skin,you can add acv to ur warm bath water to fight bacteria that cause pigmentation and skin blemish nd also fight yeast on our skin nd vijay.good luck my darlyn,u said u sent a mail,will check it out.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy3D: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Another BFP? Congrats winnie! Oh November, a glorious month u are indeed! Thank U Jesus!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
@honiepie, pls i jst sent u a mail.

[left][/left]pls reply me. sad sad

thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
helloooo all beautiful mamas in the house.hw una dey o?
Honepie...welcome back.hw r u nd family?
Dreams...weldone dear.hw r u nd lo?
Golden...tenks for the red carpet.
Iya ibeji...hw far?
All preggies...u wil all carry to term.
All newbies and those in God's waiting room,we are next.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lovelynk(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
What is bsm please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
thanks Skimpychick and Honiepie, have gotten acv, havent bought other products, have been asking around all the pharm stores around me and none as all these products. bu thanks Skimpychick i will get it from her this evening or at the pharm you listed, thanks.

@Honiepie, am feeling some fibroid cramps again, so i wana use it for fibroid/fertility, do you mean i can use bsm or honey? or the two? i will get honey tonight, propolis and royal jelly, i think propolis and royal jelly does the wok as epo right?

my menu list---acv, honey, propolis, royal jelly, bsm(if i can get it), folic acid, b6 (cos if prolactin), @Honiepie,is my menu ok for high prolactin and fybroid? thanks. if i must add bsm to it pls where can i get it? thanks.

thanks for further clarity.

yes. @my children the thread is back.

@justwinnie, congrats,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
lovelynk: What is bsm please?

Black strap molasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kid30: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello Ladies....am new to this forum and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now but to no avail, saw a doctor last year that confirmed pcos and put me on metformin but I stopped after a while due to side effect. I just started taking fertilaid for women and also my dh for over two months but had one period that same month and then spotting on and off in the 2nd month, pregnancy test still negative....please am welcome to any advise.

Here is my result of the blood test that confirmed pcos
The hormone profile revealed follicle stimulating hormone 5miu/ml (4-20miu/ml); luteinizing hormone 22miu/ml (4-20mu/ml); prolactin 28ng/ml (6-24ng/ml) and progesterone 10 (5-36ng/ml).

May God help us and bless us all with twins.

Thank you all very much,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congrats skimpychik and justwinnie. U shall carry to term. Welcome back dear honeypie. May God continue to use u to do wonders in this tread and my he continue to bless u abundantly. Thanks for all d prompt reply to my mails.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Prettyrose yes ur menu is ok,but wit fibroid,u dont need royal jelly 4 nw,you also dnt need honey,rather combine your acv with bsm(organic & unsulphured black strap mollasses)
Method:-
Dissolve 1tablespoon bsm in half cup hot water,then fill d cup wit cold water in such a way the water will remain warm not hot,then add ur acv,drink 3times daily for 2weeks then increase the acv to 2tablespoons.dependin on d size of d fibroid,within a month there should b a positive improvement.this same protocol works for cyst too.

Your menu isnt complete,well lets start with d fibroid first,maybe a month on it u could do d fertility tippin,ok?

@Mummy3D how are you sweetest?thanks for d very warm welkom yesterday,am greatful,much lov.

@twinnie,hawtmummie,tbaby,uteh,daisycol and everyone else,i ve responded to ur mails,pls i tink it wil help if we post our querry here,so everyone registered & non registered wil tag along,bless u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
@loldar and mcafo,pls i want to discuss wit u.

May God bless and protect amynimas where eva she might be,its well wit her.

@kid30 you are welkom,wishing u a short successful stay.

Pls if you mailed concerning serrepaptase,pregnitude and or baby and me,pm hopeful3 directly nd discuss wit her.

PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME BUY CAYENNE PEPPER FOR A NON REGISTERED MEMBER;BIKO NU OOO,very urgent.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ honiepie,am so Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Y̅ that u ǎ̜̣̍®ε̲̣̣̣ back.
To all d mamas n papas thanks Fø̲̣̣я̅ coming back.our testimonies shall be permanent.I shall be the next to announce ♏Ɣ‎ BFP IJN(Ã♍ε̲ή ).Double portion=next level
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
thanks so much Honiepie. i so much appreciate your prompt response. the fibroid is not big at all, its just seedling. just want to empty anything disturbing my pregnancy. thanks. this one month you are giving me ad me ooooo, i want sharp sharp lol. maybe two weeks.

@all where can i get BSM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
skimpychic and all d new preggy mum, congrats. may keep and protect u and ur lo's, ijn amen.oh lord let d bfp keep coming. thank u Jesus u are faithful. @honiepie u are welcome back, abeg all oda mama make una come back oh. one love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
@alphajamiu,i don think numbers or emails for secret discussions are allowed, but you can offer any help here for transparency sake. we dont pay each other to help, God is our reward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
@prettyrose hahahaha u really made me laugh out loud,so u cnt wait 4 a month?well if u said they r seedling,then lets consider between 2 n 3wks.remember to search n buy organic unsulphured black strap mollasses,its diffrent frm mollasses.

@bajoba tnx sweetest,definitely u r next,plenty hugs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
@All: Una well come back. Wow! what a long break. May we all experience very short stay on this thread. Our promotion to the long awaited Pregnancy thread is now in JESUS name.

@Honiepie: I really do appreciate your efforts, time and space you give to faceless people on this thread. Not everyone is gifted to care ceaselessly for others. God bless you and @ Udoka + many others who painstakingly give out priceless info. on this thread. Just to mention a few who also bless everyone here in their own uniqueness and special ways, @ Dreamsbinc. @Alwaystrue and others. God bless you all.

@ Oct 20: I dey o! I thank God for His mercies. Good to see you back too.

@ All Newbies: Una welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
@skimpychick, congratulations oh. may u have a stress free 9mths.

@honipie, gud to see u back . You really are good spirited.

@safe, abeg come back too . i dey miss u.

@all never stop believing what God has already done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
@honypie
Amy is ok, she is where she does not have network connection for now. She will report herslef as soon s she's back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Abeg who has leftover cyclogest o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Waoh ! Good to see d house bubbling again.
Una good evenin o.
@ Lizzyslaw koyor otemwen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
@honiepie, welkom back dear. please i bought bsm and it is not organic but its unsulphured, hope is ok? am trying to treat cyst. please whats the meaning of AF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
@udoka pls I pmed u or betterstill can I have ur e-address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.