Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408207 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Honiepie darling, thx for ur quick response, I got ur mail. God bless u real good.
Tami&tara, u are welcome back
@all, let brotherly/sisterly love continue, the devil is in shame ('ntoo' to d devil) this thread is fully back

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2013
@Zara...it is well with you . I agree with Donatee, pls take a pregnancy test , cos of the brown discharge.
@Donatee...happy wedding anniversary dear. May God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Cushion of the Sea

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging." (Psalm 46:1-3)

Several years ago a submarine was being tested and had to remain submerged for many hours.  When it returned to the harbor, the captain was asked, "How did the terrible storm last night affect you?"  The officer looked at him in surprise and exclaimed, "Storm? We didn't even know there was one!"  The sub had been so far beneath the surface that it had reached the area known to sailors as "the cushion of the sea."  Although the ocean may be whipped into huge waves by high winds, the waters below are never stirred.

Being a Christian doesn't deliver us from the trials and troubles of life because we live in a broken world where it rains on the just as well as the unjust.  However, our faith in Christ gives us an anchor in the storm and a hiding place in the shadow of his wings.  As David the Psalmist prayed, "Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until this violent storm is past."  Psalm 57:1-2

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, in the words of the hymn writer, 'When the storms of life are raging, Stand by me; When the world is tossing me like a ship upon the sea.  Thou Who rulest wind and water, Stand by me.' And when the storms of life are raging, help me to put my trust in you so I will find a sense of calm and inner peace regardless of the circumstances that are threatening to drown me. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, Amen."

@all rest in God. Your miracle is HERE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
@Smiler: AMEN.

@All: Good am. I hope we all slept well. Please does anyone know what natural things can cure PMS? Thanks for the infos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Goodmorning wonderful mamas, pls anyone hve any idea where I can get boric acid powder, centurelle,tea tree oil nd empty geltin capsule shud help a sister o. I haf search I haf tire. Pls o its very urgent. Am in lagos. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2013
@loldar tnx darl,dnt mind d devil he sometimes xcapes tru hell gate,am sure they r bk dere like @smiler said,even as a christian,we shud xpect trials n temptations,no mata hw much u condition ur self to stay away from trials it surely must come,but hw u handle it makes u a VICTOR or a VICTIM,may GOD giv us the grace to stand tall tru it all.

@iya ibeji,gud morning to u too,for pms add 1tablespoon acv in an 8oz glass of warm water twice daily.

Alot of ppz kip askin wat glass is 8oz,let me upload a typical 8oz glass,because its not enough to say a glass of water,some of our glasses r smaller,while d odaz r bigger.if u use a smaller glass it means u r takin an over dose,bcose d acv wil b more concentrated,while if u use a bigger glass,u r drinkin an under dose,it will b too dilluted.

Meanwhile u cn also speak to yummyk,she used acv for somefin else,but it also took care of pms,she dint knw wen af came n passed,am happy 4 u sweetie,so shall ur bfp come too,one glorious morning.

@onyi i jus got d mail,let me enquire,much lov

@wonyi i ve mailed my response to u,pls check inbox

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2013
@honeypie Please am New here n am TTC I believe u can be of help 2 me plsss.detail me on wot 2 Do though I was told 2 reduce weight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2013
@honiepie, @Donatee, @MackieB. God bless you so much for welcoming me and your kind response. God bless you so much.

@honipie, I saw ur suggestion. God bless. I will try and look for the drugs.

@temi&tara, I will like to share the bsm. where is ur base and how much is it.

@all, my doctor asked me to do hsg after my next af. pls has anyone done it before? is the procedure like HSG? which hospital did u use and how much were u charged. God bless u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Amen smiler. God bless u for that message.

Hi zarammum, I stay In lagos. U can send me a mail so we arrange on how to hook up.
Beulahtamilore@gmail.com

As regards hsg, hmmmm, mine was painful oh, though maybe if I had taken pain killers before, it would have helped. A friend mentioned sth abt her Dr telling her to do laparoscopy, which is less invasive compared to hsg and they check the same tin. Which ever way u decide to go, try and take painkillers before the procedure.

Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
hello everyone. @Union123 thank you very much for your reply, i so appreciate, i googled on where to get bsm in lagos and i found that number you dropped here last week so i called him and i have gotten the bsm, i so much appreciate you.

@Honiepie, thanks so much, i have replied your mail. @Daisycol, just call Mr Peter for bsm. if you fibroid is not big i dont think you will need two or three bottles so everyone in need here can come together and arrange on how to share the cost and the product. i have another contact for bsm, once he is able to get the supply i will ask for the price so that which ever amount it is you can compare with that of Mr Peter.

@Skimpychick, kindly reply my mail, thanks so much, hope ms never too much? take it with all joy.

@those who needs mustard seed, i got it from the catholic church at isolo, (st mary's catholic church), the store is just in front of green world shop where i got vitality E.

i think this ACV and vitality E has a way of giving someone strength, me that i dear not over work myself, yesterday i was doing Mr workaholic and yet i was so strong.

singing and humming: my miracle is on the way, my miracle is on the way.........

@all those who needs spe.rm booster, pls always add zinc to your dh supps. i can say it thickens sper.m.

God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
I checked my hcg levels y/day and they dropped so low. Had a scan today and baby stopped growing at 5 weeks.
Those of u dat were encouraged from my testimony pls don't loose hope God is still faithful, am not worried because i know he is still incharge. Av not spoken to my Dr but am afraid she might recommend d and c abeg i don't want to do that, i prefer to go natural so am open to suggestions. Av stopped the cyclogest meanwhile .tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Pink22, it is well with you in Jesus name, what more can we say? if God be for us who can be against us? thats the bible verse that came to my mind right now. by the special grace of God, you shall not cast your young again.

am sure others will say something on how to expel it from your body and me i dont really know the how.

@all, i really think we should start prayers the way it used to be done before when i have not registered, cos i know then miscarriages were not common during the time of prayers, any supporters' club? remember we have lost in a month three pregnancies? lets look back, something is going wrong. better we open our spiritual eyes to seeeeeee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Am dancing azonto now, a friend of mine got her bfp using just pregnacare conception by vitabiotics. Thank you Lord for my friend's bfp i know mine is on d way in Jesus name.
@prettyrosefave, u're always welcome dear. It will work for u IJN
@Pretty mamalawo, i hail o
@ all pls where can i get cranberry and how much is it?
Pls let's all endeavour to take everyday multivitamin.
The LORD will visit everyone here IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Union123, waoooo, thank God for your friend, you are sure going to testify this year. yeah multivitamins are a yes to everyone, especially if you are always the busy busy type. amen to your prayers.

after getting some of these vitamins i had to lay my hands on them to pray for them to work, i dont want to loose my focus on Jesus Christ as the most patent physician, His blood a better dose, and His body the healing capsule all the days and times. Hallelujah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink22, am so sorry for this, in all we still have to give God d glory, that ur fibroid came down is a testimony, to crown it all u conceived am more than amaze by d kind of God we serve. I know d Lord will visit u sooner than u expect IJN.
@sabi mamas in d hse pls come out and help o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Pink22 so sorry, but all is well. God will surprise U sooner than U expect then Ur heart will be filled with joy. @honiepie plsss reply my mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky, am so sorry to hear this, am sure u know that its well with you, I believe God is still able to change the situation, pls dont give up yet, just hold on to his word,am praying for you.
@onyinyechika, I have also been searching for those things, its only tea tree oil I learnt they have in GNC Abuja, please let me know if u get any info.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink....i am short of words...may God cause his face to shine on you in this difficult time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink
It is well..
Please take heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Pinky, please be strong. Your testimony will sound louder than all these tricks of the enemy. You are a minister of God and so God has the final say cos this is a family affair with God, nothing shall be impossible. I can assure you that by this time in 2014, you would be holding your baby in your arms. dream again and shoot again. its not over until its over. It is perfectly well with you and the Master of the universe will definitely do it AGAIN.
@Nothing will rob of us of our joy, we will end this year jubilating of God's wonders and glory to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pink. The Lord is ur strength now and always. Ur testimony is certain whether the enemy likes it or not.

I support the prayer thing. It's all in God's hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
@honeypie plz can i get ur email address. @all that stays in portharcourt can we meet. Plz reach me @ coolbird29@yahoo.com. Lets share our ttc experience and where we can get some of the things our sisters are listin out. Itis important. Contact me lets talk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink22,the Lord is ur strenght.I love the fact that u are not worried cause the Lord will surely do it for u again and its going to be very very soon. Take heart my sister.

@hopeful3,I sent u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Caringpro, welcome and i pray your stay here will be so short. i think its good you do a little bit of intro to your ttc journey and then what your diagnosis are then one or two people can now tell you what to try, if you dont have informations on where to get the supps you can be directed and most times they post here their findings on pharmacies not through emails so that others can benefit and for transparency sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink the devil is a lier,hold on to ur faith,its well.

@caringpro u may send me a pm,will accept.yes pls introduce urself and ur ttc journey so far,u may wish to include ur medical history,thats wat d doctor diagnosed and ur difficulties,thats d norm here.

You are welkom

@joy i replied ur mail immediately,check again

@union congrats to ur friend,pregnitude is a powerful fertility friendly product,that's the reason i recommend it for every ttc,if u cn get ur hands on it,pls use it,good product.

@nechebaby tnx dear,i ve responded to ur mails,good luck

@zara darl,welkom on board,i wish u a 5mins stay on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
PINK,ITS WELL IN JESUS NAME(HUGSSS)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
@zaramum, I think hsg is a function of both pressure threshold and the radiologist center. I did mine @ crestview on kofo abayomi in v.i and it was equal to a menstral pain even without drugs. But as other mums advised, u can take pain relief like an hour b4 d procedure. All the best!

Cranberry can be gotten from goodies along mobolaji bank anthony way, along Maryland.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
@kike if i catshu eeehhh,hmmm,u stood me up las night,wats up?hw is it goin?

@IYABETA MY BMM SIS,CANT THNK U ENOUGH,U VE DONE ME GREAT,GOD BLESS YU SERIOUSLY,PLS WEN UR SIS GETS IT,LET ME KNOW,DAALU NWANNEM

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
@honeypie i hv bn ttc for two and half yrs nw.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
@kike my dear, I have done HSG before. but started seeing a new doctor and he asked me to do larparoscopy. Thanks
@pinky, you are not removing anything. hold it there, that God that put it will sustain it, don't listen to doctors report.God has the final say.

@all, I second the praying issue. God is our ultimate. pls lets get a day or two and call on God. Before now, I use to see records of several numbers of bfp on this thread without any miscarriage, what is happening of recent is too bad. lets not relent on our efforts, lets call on God. If we drink the whole fertility suppliment from all the fertility manufacturing companies without God saying yes to its efficiency, we are wasting our time.

its time to pray. @mamat/alwaystrue. where art thou?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Pink22,God knows why it happened,pls don't lose your joy.. The God of 11th hour will not forsake you. You are blessed..
The pics below is for you..

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
@zaramum / prettyrose...last time it was debated...it was.collectively agreed that the last day of every month will be our prayer day

I believe the one for oct was observed on oct 31st...next one is nov 30th next wk

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.