Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425636 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
@mamaT,ominikiba and all other mia mummies pls come back, we need each.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Bebe01 yes,once its unsulphured its ok,bt nxt time check for d organic nd unsulphured brand and 4 acv personally i prefer braggs brand

@uddy tnx dear,yes i knw where she is,we spoke a day b4 she left,jus missing her,how is LO?still pushin right?God is ur strenght.

Thank you all once again 4 d welkom note,take care

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Congrats @skimpychick and @justwinnie.. Happy bumping.
@Honiepie, welcome back sis! I bless the name of the Lord for ur life and for ur contributions.
@Union123, my dear I'm trying my best, I do alternate it wiv honey though.
@All, pls help me thank Union123, she helped me procure bsm and clearblue opk (smiley face). I thank God for the friends I've made here. May God visit us all with the 11th hour miracle IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Honiepie thank you so much for your prompt answer may God bless you. Pls honie can i add vit b6 with the zinc
@all we must surely get there this november is our miracle month
Baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2013
Goodmorning everyone, @Union God bless you.

Pls where did you get the BSM from? Thanks. Do you reside in lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2013
@all good morning.
Pls where can I get bsm and propolis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2013
babe01: please whats the meaning of AF?
It means aunty flow i.e. menses

@All good morning I can see evry1 is in a high and lively mood to God be the glory.

@pinky n udomama and all d oda belleful mamas I hope U and ur LOs are doing great.

@honiepie nwannem you are most welcome.

May we all have a pleasant and fun filled weekend. god's blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2013
@chyvia yes,dint i include it?i hv posted severally on prolactin,vitamin b6 -100mg,zinc - 15 - 30mg and alligator pepper,the fact here is alligator peper will correct it,but u may include zinc nd b6 to hasten finz.

@daisy i ve responded to ur mail,pls read n get bk to me if u nid further clarification.if you are buyin propolis as an individual supp or contained in anoda supp lik pollen,make sure d propolis is up to 500mg,iya dera bought heres from puritan pride,maybe u could check their combination.

@iya dera & chuks,omalicha nwannem,i dey look u wit corner eye.everyday u kip writtin wit plenty bible passages,devil do this devil do dat,am bk,where r u?carry ur fresh body bk here,hahaha i saw u flexin at alternative ttc thread,pls we nid u here too,pls come bk.

@iya ejima & iya ibeji,you both hv played strong positive role in my life,i owe u my gratitude,tnx a million.

@union,very gentle,calm nd calculated lady,hmmm na ur type i desire 4 my broda joor,tnx for showin sisterly lov to iya ejima,thats the spirit of true friendship,am sure our meetin here isnt by accident,we spend time here,more or less lik sisters because not all we share here can we share wit friends,so i know we hv a home and family all over nija,and beyond.God bless u.pls help prettyrose nd daisycol get bsm
too,wink

@izuchi nwanyi oma,tnx darl,where is jommy nd honiemum,pls come bk too

Pls my sisters,let sleeping dog lie,i dont see the need for the appology mails,they r bcoming too much,God sees our heart nd dats all dat matas,ok?i still lov n care bout u all,no mata wat happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2013
@skimpy
If you don't mind, pls gv me ur email addy here, I will get back t u, I can't check ds NL email for now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Good morning honiepie my sweetie,
I am about to start taking serrapeptase, pregnitud and baby&me but I want to know if I can continue with d acv nd honie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
@alfajamiu
Please do not try and sell products on this thread, it is a self help group and advice are given free of charge. If we people want to buy products they would go and find them.

@All those ttc, you are already Mama and Papas it is just that some of you do not know it or have not claimed it.

Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ HONEYPIE darling, can I get a supplement that contains both as in bee pollen n propolis. Than ks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
@AngelicT,i ve sent u a mail,good luck dear.

@wonyi darl,yes u can buy it as a combination supp with pollen,but make sure d propolis is 500mg,i fink puritan pride has it as a combination,findout from iya dera & chuks and also golden baby,they bought puritan pride combo.

@iya dera my darlyn darlyn,hmmm dnt mind old age,alot in my head,lol,neva knew u hv arove already,jus read ur earlier post,thank u million million,you too much,for d first time i felt lik a child,you care so much bout me,bless u.

@chyvia hope u got d msg.chau.
@oct20 hw are u doing dear?
@dimusky honie kedu?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Honiepie i thank you, i will buy it on monday. Chineke gozie gi well well. I pray to get my BFp this month IJN Amen.
@ all let us be very strong in prayers because i know plenty Bfp will be announce this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Good evening all. @ mama udoka : itsjustasymphony@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adike: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hi everi one,am new here. Am going to be going for my 1st IVF in Deda hospital. Please has anyone been there? Pls share ur experience. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
@honiepie got this bee pollen 2day. Is it ok? Wasnt able to get propolis and bsm. I also got flaxseed oil which contains omega 3 and I got vit b6 bt later noticed its 200mg and nt 100mg. Does it matter?

Havent bn able to get d edmark shake off. Can I go ahead with all these capsules?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 5:12am On Nov 17, 2013
@Adike, please go to the IVF/IUI thread and ask the question there, our sisters there will be able to answer u beta. Wish u success with the IVF

@skimpy, congrats dear. Wish u a healthy and happy 9months.

@all, as long as the Lord is still on the throne, it is well with us. More testimonies shall abound
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
Goodmorning all.
Pls,can somebody help wt interpretation and advice on this semen analysis result.
Viscosity-normal
motility-60 percent
active-40
sluggish-20
dead-40
normal form-70
abnormal forms-30
count-22*10(6)
rbc-nil
pus cells-3-N
ph-8.0
culture yielded:moderate growth of staph spp.
Waiting for response(s),suggestions nd advice.thank yu all nd hv a wonderful wknd.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Oct20
In my own understanding the result is ok. The min count to impregnant a woman, I read somewhere is 20mil but favoredgal quoted WHO as 15mil.someone once interpreted my dh count stated in same format like urs to 22x10x10x10x10x10x110 -meanings his count is 22mil; above whatever min we choose.
40 active is also abt d min required too, and his morphology is very good.
The only advice is to get d staph treated, its enemy of sper.m.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
@udoka...hw r u nd lo.tenks for the prompt response.pls,can i hv ur email add.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by G42012: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
favored gal: @venussss..hw are you? Did you end up getting af? It is well with you and you are in my prayers

@ wonyi...amen....pls dont mention..my pleasure...i pray you get your bfp this cycle ijn

@winnie good to see you here...congrats again

@g4-2012......pls ask the question about the urologist on the ivf thread...you will get faster response there. Dr emeka is very good, i also consulted with him, though in my own case he dint mention ivf at all.....are you dealing with azoospermia?

Wow, your statement surprised me that he did not discuss IVF with you. I simply had the impression that that is all he does since he did not even want to go into treating my husband. Not sure what azoospermia is? There was no name for his diagnosis. Only that he always had varicocele and had surgery, after that things went down hill.

I went back to read your previous posts and you have really really inspired me to depend even more on God. Thank you and may the Lord bless you for your inspiration.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
@daisy i mailed u nd chyvia pls mail me asap.

@prettyrose jus mailed u too,guess u r still enjoyin sundae chicken,pls respond asap too.

@G4 wat was his doctors diagnosis?

@all may God grant us the grace to reap the fruit of our labour accordingly,in jesus name,amen.happy sundae.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
@g4-2012....azoospermia is zero count and it is diff from low count...im not sure what varicocele is but i think iv seen it mentioned on th ivf thread a couple of times

In my dh's case his hormonal levels came back very fine but his count was low...8million..so all he discussed with us was a lifestyle change...i even mentioned ivf cuz i honestly dint trust dh to give up smoking but he said that was absolutely unnecessary...so mayb he saw something in your case to recommend ivf straight up

Ask for the specific diagnosis.....ask for more information and explanation...you have paid consultation fees so you are entitled......if you know what the specific diagnosis you can also do some more research on your own

There is nothing God cannot do however, you need the information. It is well with you

@udoka..its been 20million but WHO revised it to 15million last year or so
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
happy sunday all. been trying to write since morn without success. pls any idea on d effect of M2-tone on af cramp?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Happy sunday all, @ all hope dis bee combo is ok. Dint see them individually.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
^^ where did u get this combo? need to buy too.
@honipie, hope its ok.

@venuss, where at thou. Always baby, i throw way salute.

happy sunday all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
@onyi wats the combination?is propolis up to 500mg?

@chidima from d look its ok,but lets wait nd hear the composition nd strenght.

@oct20,ebony13,daisy,santa,yummy, joylik,kid30,chidima and everyone that mailed within d last hour pls check ur inbox

chyvia chyvia chyvia chyvia,i wnt to talk to u pls

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
honepie,sorry i didn't get ur mail.can yu pls resend,biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ honipie, i ve replied u.can u pls confirm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Honiepie, jst sent u a mail. Thks dear, u've really bn helpful. May God continue to bless and reward u for all ur good deeds.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Congrats skimpychic and Winnie, it's the Lords doing. Morning sickness no let me see road, being in and out of the hospital in all I still bless God. Udobaby you're almost there you will deliver like the Hebrew women IJN. Amen.
Wishing everyone a positive week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: northbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.