Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398614 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Wow! Gen.Buhari congrats on the arrival of ur princess. Madam will be fine don't worry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2013
@Gen the lord dat started d good wok wil complete it,preterm babies are always very specially gifted academically & all round,Dey r great leaders too,kip declarin ur heart desire for both mum & child,its well.CONGRATULATIONS.

@rute congrats on ur testimony,u really made my evening,bfp knocking,its well dear sis,safe flight bk to ZIM

@ayaakonah hahahaha I can imagin ur xcitment,i guess today is ur second day on d second stage,2testimonies already?kip dem comin lord,it gives me joy wen I read positive up dates,the bible said '' we over came dem by the words of our testimony''congrats sweet.

@joybik dear,am still working on it,tring to make it as fertility friendly as possible,though all the plans r still in my head,trin to arrange d ingredients(concotion),will get down on it,once I hv d time,nomata wat d turn out might be,u certainly wil knw,much lov dear,n tnx 4 d follow up.

@mowa tnx a lot for the prayer & kind wishes,e - hugs,i appreciale,will respond asap,much lov.

@always dear,am happy u feel better,rest ur pretty mind,the lord is workin finz out already.

Hawtmum soon u will b hidin frm ur squad of kids,sayin mummy nids some rest,u only hv nw to rest n prepare 4 deir arrival,its a done deal.

@uteh I bet u hv every reason to b tnkful to God,he has begun wit u already,such a boost in such a short time screams bfp sooner dan latter,it is well wit ur family.

@tami I ve responded,tk finz easy,@his time everyfin shall b made beautiful

@Godiya omalicha pimpleless baby,i envy u ooh,lol,tnx 4 d tip,will do dat right away,scatchin a dry skin isn't funny.

Mornin everyone,may this day bring all the good tidings d lord packaged 4 us and more ijn,amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2013
@alwaystrue
..l heard u singing on ur dedication day .. Jesus I thank u o. U don
giv me three babies @ once l go dey praise u.. hahacheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Our God reigns forever his kingdom reigns I'm singing for u bro Gen B congratulation yo princess shall be ahead of her peers in every area of her life I'm so happy for you

@honiepie thanx for yo support I've replied the pm have a fab day

@tami n tara I pray for you today that u will experince peace I've have been ttc for a very long time but because of u my nigerian frenz all the posts here I have found peace u guys have taught me to totally trust in christ try to find things that will take yo mind off ttc

@uteh that's an audacity of faith I like it I think I will start doin that there was a woman in my country who started puttin on martenity wear when she was not preg pple started laughing and the DH threatened to send her to a psychologist but she refused to remove them crying to God and she said God as they laugh at me they laugh at you within a few months she was pregnant today she has 4 kids some ppl have so much faith yoh!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2013
Good morning everybody. Hope everybody is doing well in dis harmattAn wink. @Gen B congratulationssssssss. This God is wonderful. Baby 'll be okay IJN n madam too 'll recover fully in IJN. This is good news o. @Alwaystrue hehehe being emotional is a gd sign of pg when r u testing? grin. @All dnt worry it'll happen like a dream/film. God is still on d throne. Compliments everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2013
@Gen Buhari,Congrats to you and your DW..Mother and child will come out strong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2013
@ Gen Buhari congrats. ur level don change. God indeed is to be praised.

we bless God for bringing us this far. WE ARE STAR, SO THEREFORE WE SHALL SHINE.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2013
@ favorgal compliment of the season
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
@ GenBuhari, Praise the Lord!!! Our God is good!!!. Congrats, so happy for u and ur dw. She will be stronger today by God's grace. Mother and child are in d hallow of His hands and will be discharged soon. @ Honiepie, hahahahaha Omalicha pimpleless baby no be small one. Hmmm my dh was even touching my face dz morning, admiring my pimpleless face. You are welcome. Pls do that. @ Chi16, Adanne maranma!. Idi kwa scarce. Odi kwa nma?. Hope all is well with u and ur hubby. @ All, goodmorning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2013
@GenBuhari congratulobia 2 u am so so hapi 4 u.Our Lord is Gud all D time n all D time our Lord is gud,I pray dat the Gud Lord will bring His work 2 completion in ur Family In Jesus Name Amen.@All gud morning fruitful mamas n papas in d house hw do u see dis Christmas bliss?I pray dat D remembrance of Christ Birth will bring a new testimony 2 our lips In Jesus Name Amen.do have a Blessed day ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2013
@genB congratulations,mother and child will come out with sound health by the special grace of God
@honey thanks for the support,you are lifted among the rest
@uteh i love that kind of faith,the faith that calleth things yet to be,as if they are already,thank u jesus for your divine wisdom at work in our life
@rute yes oh,there are things you do to move God's hand,by fire by force
I LOVE Y'ALL ALL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2013
@All, goody goody moringus!

Its been a while but Ȋ̝̊̅ decided to come out of hibernation because of Alwaysbaby, as Ȋ̝̊̅ read along though Ȋ̝̊̅ discovered that all the grounds hv bn fully covered. Nuttin more to say just that..."Ȋ̝̊̅ love u Sis!" and a quiet voice within tells me "Ur (Alwaystrue) time is nigh" u r in Baba's schedule.

@tami&tara, wipe ur tears Sis! Ȋ̝̊̅ don't know how long u hv waited on the Lord, for me it was 6 yrs in october. To some dt is a verrrry long time but to others here it is like the early hours of their wait so far. In the early part of my marriage, Ȋ̝̊̅ saw "red". In service Ȋ̝̊̅ calculated how long it took newly weds to get pregnant while Ȋ̝̊̅ waited. Very soon they startd doing 2nd kids , 2nd kids grew up and were followed by 3rd kids and Ȋ̝̊̅ still wait! Early on each new baby caused me sooo much pain and Ȋ̝̊̅ withdrew into my shell and then each sermon on prayer made me weep and when other members sang with joy about Baba's miracles, Ȋ̝̊̅ walked briskly outside to cry my eyes out because Ȋ̝̊̅ wonder y HE has refused to answer my prayers.

With time however, Ȋ̝̊̅ have realised that no doctor can achieve the miracle of my pregnancy without Baba. Ȋ̝̊̅ have also realised that b4 we can get high quality gold, it has to pass through a hot furnace.

Gradually, Ȋ̝̊̅ started seeing newborns, not as enemies but as angels through whom God may bless me. Ȋ̝̊̅ started to ask new mums how they cope with the sleepless nights. Ȋ̝̊̅ started to pitch in to lighten their burden by carrying the babies while in service so they can rest a bit. Now the kids flock around me and DH and sometimes new memebers ask DH how are d kids and when he says we don't have any yet, they are shocked shocked shocked and ask what about those ones dt r always with ur wife?

tami&tara, it doesn't get painless but sometimes d burden seems lighter but we NEVER forget that our prayers r yet unanswered. The tears may fall less often but our hearts r still heavy. We may not think about it every minuit of every day but we do still think about it. Ȋ̝̊̅ guess what helps Is the fact that we have indeed pushed our burdens on the Lord, but for the seemingly strong ones, we still breakdown now and then, d secret is dt when we grieve, we do not do so as those without hope.

Cheerup Sis! "Ȋ̝̊̅ love u and it will get better" however my prayer for u is dt Baba answers u speedily IJMN-Amen

@Gen Buhari, congratulations on your baby and Ȋ̝̊̅ pray for the good health of DW.

Ȋ̝̊̅ dn't know y anybody has not said this and Ȋ̝̊̅ hope Ȋ̝̊̅ am not breaking an unspoken code of conduct but let me say it and hope Ȋ̝̊̅ do not offend.

Ur DW wants a son cos u only hv girls Ȋ̝̊̅ believe, hope Ȋ̝̊̅ am not making a mistake. While she is happy about the safe delivery, she may still be sad about d baby's se.x Please, Ȋ̝̊̅ hv ds 2 say but hope u'll not be offended. Sometimes we pray 4 certain things but it doesn't happen because it is not God's will for us. Maybe it is God's will for u to have strappling and wonderful Son-in-laws.

Sometimes wives fight desperately for something not because D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want it but because D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to satisfy the unspoken yet believed desires of their hubbies. Pls ask urself if u r subconsciously showing DW dt u want a male child or if it is members of ur extended family dt is doing so. It may also be her friends, extended family or neighbours. The reason Ȋ̝̊̅ dare to say this is dt many women have lost their lives during childbirth or pregnancy all because D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were searching for a particular se.x U will agree with me that ds was a difficult pregnanacy for her.

Dear Brother, only u can protect her from herself. It is possible that she wants a male by all means because she wants to satisfy u. It is upto u to convince her that u r satisfied with ur kids irrespective of their sex. Interestingly, u might both be pleasantly surprised at an unplanne pg dt ends up being a boy!

Once again, Ȋ̝̊̅ express my deep and sincere apology if Ȋ̝̊̅ have offended u. God Bless u and ur family

@All, am sorry for the long post. Wishing all of us in God's waiting room speedy attention ds 2014

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Congratulations @GenB, speedy recovery and discharge to dem both..
@AlwaysT, my favorite poster.. The God of strange acts has remembered U. Get ready for ur harvest is here.
@All in d waiting room, dont give up. He'll visit us all sooner dan we expect/think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats Gen B on the arrival of your baby. May God be praised. I pray for dw's speedy recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Hello all,
Please read this devotional for spiritual upliftment:

Sparrows (5)

Saturday, 21 December 2013

'...Your heavenly Father feeds them...' Matthew 6:26

A sparrow. Jesus said: 'Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to Him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, He will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?...These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.' (Matthew 6:26-33) If you need some more Scriptural promises to stand on, here they are: 'Fear the Lord, you His godly people, for those who fear Him will have all they need.' (Psalm 34:9) 'Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who delights greatly in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on the earth; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches will be in his house...He will not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.' (Psalm 112:1-7) God recorded these promises in His Word so that you could read them over and over, and in reading them, rise above worry and live your life with joy and confidence.

SoulFood: Job 18-20, Matt 1:1-17, Ps 47, Ecc 10:1-4

smiley This is the Word for Today

@zezzy, yes. The word of God is true

@Uteh, Lol. Yes o Dr Uteh, no shakement. I love that faith. Once a baby stayed over at my place with his sister and his pampers finished. I just opened one I had bought a while back and used for him. WHat you said is so true about BOLD FAITH. Abraham and Sarah were calling themselves such names by changing from Abram and Sarai irrespective of people laughing at them or not. When you have hope you can never be ashamed, Let them laugh in scorn now, they will still laugh in shock when God dazes us. I need to go and stock up more on baby things as I have children over from time to time, I also get party packs from mothers. grin

@tamitara, Lizzyslaws message was GBAM! She hit the nail on the head. It is not about being strong because we are not strong on our own, the joy and hope we have in God is what strengthens us. Besides you can chose to be happy. If anyone was to know she will have to wait for more than 3 years before she has a child, would she do that with a long unhappy face or be joyful irrespective? Our life on earth is to praise God o, never compromise that for anything. God knows what is best for us and makes all things beautiful at the set time. All our times may not be the same. Hugs dear. Do not be downcast. Set your hope on God.

@joybik, @Godsgrace Amen. It is settled. It is good to tear up once in a while but never out of hopelessness but actually tears of hope. The tears I cried were that of hope.

@Hawtmummie, fall your hand ke?! I fit? I no fit o LOL. Neither was I falling anyones hand o. I just tear up alittle so you guys go know say na blood i get for my veins not steel o. Remember Jesus wept and also when he was about to be crucified he was sorrowful, so understand we are human but remember Jesus never despaired. WHen we ask fro strength, the angels are sent to make everything easy for us.

@cjnone, AMEN! Yes you saw well. Na 30/30 vision you get o. Nothing do you at all. We will rejoice more.

@IyaEjima, Yes oooooooooo! Amen. It is our season jare.

@Lizzyslaw, you have spoken well. Let us be thankful always. Thanks for coming out because of me. We need to keep looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Amen and thank you. All this will make the testimony sweeter.

@Nechebaby, @Rute, @Honeypie @enkaay @Pink @santagelo, @Godiya, @skimpychick and all (no vex if I no call your name) Thanks for your messages and encouragements. Keep the faith. Nothing should ever make you despair. Nothing! Abraham held on and He was counted as righteous, show your rightesouness in this wait by believing the word of God concerning you. That is all He wants...Believe Him and the rest is easy.

@Tbaby4real, Awwww thanks so much dear. Yes my dear, you do not know how dazed I am at you. You are an inspiration to many. Not only you but many other mums who went through waht you did and yet are strong. It is not easy I tell you I know. God will make you laugh in shock at His work in your life.

@Genbuhari CONGRATS TO MADAM AND YOU! The beautiful daughter the Lord has blessed you with will serve the Lord and be a source of continuous joy to you. I thought this was just your first till I saw @Lizzy's message. This is a great addition to your family. My madam receive more strength to pull through and be revived. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2013
@Genbuari,Congratulations on the arrival of ur cute baby girl! Extend our greetings to ur DW and we pray for her speedy recovery.

@Lizzylaw,thanks for those words,they are encouraging.

@alwaystrue,thanks.

@all,I hail Ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julieni: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Goodday momas, momas to be and all TTC... Wanna ask, Is it normal to always dream of carrying a baby in the dream, am 15weeks gone and have had this dream twice... Dont know if its cos of my joy of being preggy or a spiritual thing i nid to look into... Any advice will be appreciated...

i already spoke to my pastor and he said i shouldn't worry... But am worried cos i nvr dreamt of such b4, pls anyone who had similar dreams?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Gen Buhari, Congratulations. God will strenghten madam, thank God for safe delivery.

@All, am glad we were lifted by d post.

@Honiepie, thanks, though we've been off those bsm, acv things since dis month. We need d help and mercy of God o. It is only d Almighty God dat enables conception no matter what we do. Ruth 4:13 says - ...... and Lord enabled her to conceive. The Blood of Jesus will help us to prevail over every obstacle.

@tami & tara, stay on d word of God and look stedfastly on Jesus, remember Peter was doing well walking on d water, until he took his eyes off Jesus and looked at d storm, then he started to sink.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Complements of the season to all our mothers
@ Gen Buhari congrats on the birth of your sweet angel,may God strengthen your wife and grant her speedy recovery,amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
congratulations Genbuhari on the arrival of sweet little girl; may the Lord keep her and strengthen the mum. Compliment of the season to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
@genbuhari.Congratulations to you.I wish mother and Child Speedy recovery and strenght.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
@all happy weekend. @honie darl U'll get there. God is in control. @pink dear enjoy while U may as U'll be busy by next year. @Gen B how's madam & princess? Hope better by d hour. It is well with U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gen buhari congrats on your new born baby. Your dw and baby are well INJ name Amenm god is ever faithful
@all I love you all and we shall all get our Bfp soon. Baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Genbuari,congratulations,the lord that brought her this far will definatly not leave her,ur dw and dd will come out victoriously ijn.@honiepie,u'ar welcome.@lizyslaw,pls i want to advice u,any time anybody ask u or dh ''how children'' always let ur reply be ''they are fine'' You and dh shall not be pitied again but they shall envy u ijn. That has always been my response and again that is yoruaba trad way of greetings,from good afternoon to ''awon omo nko'',how many people will i tell they have not come yet? I refuse to be pitied,i shall be envied ijn@godiya always,thanks so much,God bless u abundantly.tami & tara,it is well with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Big congratulations to You Genbuhari,God has done it and will continue doing it.@alwaystrue keep on with ur good work and faith u ar already blessed,@Godiyalways,pink22 and all the mamas who kept on contributing and lifting up our spirits in this ttc journey God will never let ur own spirits down he will surely see you thru.@ honiepie luv how ar u doing today.@ all the prego mamas sure los are bouncing@ udoka hahahaha nanichukwu possing will not kill me with laughter oooo,dat boy na small papa grin @ all the newbies u ar very wellcome and may ur stays be shorter @all dis is a season of cerebration so lets leave our worries aside and enjoy, God is still God therefore his words must surely come to pass in our lives.luv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congratz to the General himself. So happy! Madam is well already! So so happy!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yay!!! A new baby in the house cheesy @GenBuhari, congrats on the birth of ur little princess.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats GenB!!! Wifey n pwetty princess is well, hale n hearty IJN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Alwaystrue. Thank God the mamas have said it all. ttc is not an easy road even our beloved Daddy Abraham can testify to this. Its well with you. Its in order to be emotional at times. That makes us human but not to allow it overtake our trust/hope in Almighty God. God has delivered your package at your doorstep. The angels sent on this errand are waiting patiently for you to let them in. Your set time which is now will never pass you by IJN.

@Mummy Lore&temi3. I can't sleep tonight without replying your beautiful mail. How do you people cope . This is the toughest jamb question for me in this forum. @lizzylaw has said it all, No body is coping well grin grin. ttc is not something to get used to at all. for me, There is nothing we can do about it with our physical strength or tears. My sweet sister, put it at the back of your mind that (ITS ONLY GOD THAT GIVES CHILDREN). There is nothing you can do about it until its his will to give you. No matter what is happening around you, no matter what your dh or his people are feeling, your life is more important at this moment more than any thing. Its only the living that gives birth to children. You can enroll for the tailoring if you wish but this will never make you forget ttc but its better than staying idle. God will give you children, its your heritage as a child of God. Be happy, love yourself more. Appreciate the gift of a good dh and good health. I tell you some women who are ttc have dh who traumatize them emotional. crySome have in-laws who have vowed to make life unbearable for them in their homes until they give them children. Some even have their biological parents/siblings trying to put them under pressure due to ttc as if its by anybody's strength to give children. Be happy, the God that gave you a wonderful dh will soon give you wonderful children. Your children will make you proud. Please do your soon to be born children a favour by staying strong now. They need a healthy mummy in future. They need a mum who will read stories with them like @hawtmummies mum grin grin. Be happy my love. Above all, make God your anchor. Come to the understanding that God will NEVER forget you. cheers sweetheart.

@Gen. B. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. Soon ur dw and child will recover fully ijn. Like @lizzylaw said. I don't want to divided this house or offend you. I know you are a loving and sweet dh for registering on this mostly female dominated forum. God bless you. dear brother, me no like d tone of ur last post undecided undecided Thank God you have girls. I don't have anyone at all, So many of us have gone through unimaginable trauma to have a child we can call our own. God loves you so much for letting your wife get pregnant easily. Please don't allow the quest for a male child affect your emotions/home. My primary school teacher had only female children. I heard the man loved the wife so much that he did not give in to the pressure of a second wife for the sake of a male child. My dear, no family will be mentioned today in terms of affluence without mentioning that man's family in my place. The ladies are all married now, they have given there parents heaven on earth. What don't they have?. My dear, No body puts her dw under pressure in my villa now due to the wonders of God in that my teachers life hehehe. They have become a wonder. Come to think about it in the ordinary sense, Is it not women that care for their parents more than men in this our country Nigeria. Ask my father, he will tell you better lipsrsealed. Is Ngozi Okonjo Iwella not a woman? Is Obey Ezekwesili not a woman? (pls add those you know) are they not proud daughters to their parents?. Let me shock you, I heard about an only son who sent his father to early grave due to his negative life style. I heard he went to the extent of hiring bad gang to kill his dad so that he inherits his property. Life oh life. Long live @Gen. Buhari's family. I love u sweet brother (no let ur dw hear o)

@hawtmummies, yes o. abeg make nosey friends/in-law park well, its children toy/story book all over.

@zarammum, You have got me thinking, honestly its not easy to be ttc and jobless no matter how rich ur dh is. God will locate you very soon. Be strong, its well with you sweet sister.. ((((e-hugs)))

@all, nothing dey happen. As long as God is on the throne we will look back to this thread and laugh at what we went through because of ttc. Our children will surround our tables very soon.

@lizzylaw, I have long stopped telling people am ttc. I have even warned my parents/siblings to keep that law for me. I have grown above ttc pity. for what?. I have five of them right inside me. They will soon take their position in my home. yes, as per nosey friends/group members... madam how are your children?...... Oh they are doing very very well. Those kids are wonderful children...... discussion closed. hehehe. I am now.... Let them say behind me. They are on their own. Its well. Lots of love darling sister.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Genbuhari congrat.to God be the glory.incubator or no incubator:weakness or no weakness,what is settled is settled.GOD must surely be glorified in your life,dw and baby .it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Gen buhari congrats on ur cutie lil princess. Gods name b praised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Really appreciate u all for all the comments and encouraging passages to lighten me. I feel much lighter now. Thanks so much. I guess I need to gaze better on God. Thanks Honiepie, pink22, alwaystrue, cjnone, mowafruitful, uteh, lizzyslaw,rute and everyone I forgot to mention. God bless u for me sis.

Gen Buhari, congratulations on the arrival of our little princess. She would bring so much joy to your household and be envied amongst her peers. Madam and baby are fine in Jesus name. Amen.

Merry Xmas to everyone. As we celebrate the remembrance of the birth of our Lord Jesus, May it usher good tidings to our home and cause a God to remember us for good Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.