Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398897 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
@alwaystrue i have just one word to say to you...baba yi ma ya o lenu,you will be awesomely wowed.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:14am On Dec 20, 2013
God bless you my sister Alwaystrue. You have reached the place of manifestation. The WORD says "faith is the substance of things HOPED for......faith without hope is baseless. I believe you have LOVE, because LOVE is the oil that faith runs on.
You are ready.

Loving father, almighty father who does not withhold anything good from His children, I pray this morning O God that you bypass process for my sister Alwaystrue. There is nothing impossible for you to do and there is nothing impossible for her because she believes in you.

You testified about Abraham that he will bring up his children to walk in your ways, I know you have the same testimony about this daughter of yours, so Lord trust her with those children you have set aside for her. Let your will be done in her family as it is in heaven in Jesus name, I pray amen.

@Alwaystrue with revelation comes greater manifestation. You are blessed beyond measure.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:18am On Dec 20, 2013
^^^^^AMEN! Thanks so much @smiler, I just gained something again from that Hebrews 11 you quoted. Faith and Hope, WOW! It is hitting home. I encourage myself more when I post sciptures. That is what i have realised. As you lift a brother up, you cannot stay down yourself.

@ayaakanoh, Amen. Thank you. God will wow us all and crown our year 2013 with pleasant surprises.

Really, I am so emotional now, because of this outpouring of love, I do not know what to do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2013
What to do? If you can go somewhere by yourself and worship God until you get a release in your spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2013
@Smiler, and I did just that. kiss you are such a darling for that suggestion. I cried singing till I started smiling. All I could do was worship God in two songs picturing God's faithfulness. I felt so released and relieved. You are too much o. God bless you beyond measure and all my faithful mum and dad here. I feel so light.

Something hit me before I was done:

Remember where Abraham went in Faith to sacrifice Isaac? When Isaac asked him where the lamb was, Abraham said and I quote 'My son, God will provide HIMSELF a lamb for a burnt offering'...That was Hope! And God did just that. I never saw it like this before. Abraham just knew God. Gosh, he is so blessed. Thank you soooo much.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Amen!

Y'all have a blessed day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2013
@alwaystrue 2nd kings 2 : 19 says,Elisha healed the bitter water & barren land wit salt,hmmm wat a foolish thing to even think of doin in d first place,because am sure d rulers in dat city must hv tried tons of chemicals witout result,but at d right time God used d foolish things to awe d wise,kip holdin on to God,neva doubt his promise,this is ur wilderness xperience make sure my dear sister that u Dnt dissapoint God,nomata d trial,d temptation,d persecution,HOLD firm to Gods word,he said he honours his word more dan his name,has promised n will never fail.u r living his xpectations on dis thread,it is ur calling to work in his vine yard,wen he will reward u,hmmm jus kip preparin ur home & body,because he will bless u mightily

@Godiya nice posts,i lov shea butter,I heard d type u buy from open market is better dan store bought,i noticed after a hot bath I dryout more,am I xpected to bath cold water in such a cold weda?

@mowafruitful & hawtmum congrats on ur new house,its well wit u.,@mowa I ve replied.

@all tnx 4 askin after me,am very well tnk u,jus buzy wit little finz.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Alwaystrue yo posts are always an inspiration to me this festive holiday is very difficult for someone ttc with all the questions from family and friends we can only hope in the GREAT IAM THAT IAM he will surely come thru for us

@godiyaalways good job bless u

@honiepie good to hear from you, you are blessed
@ faith how are you

@all mummies n daddies how are u all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
@ Alwaystrue i must say you are one of those that still keep me strong.... That hope you have in God means you trust Him, he has never and He will never forsake those that trust Him. He will surprise you very very soon. You shall celebrate and rejoice in Him sooner than you expect, He will skip procedure for your sake and wowed you. You shall carry your own babies by this time next year..... Be strong for us dear, you words has kept me this strong. (((( Hugs))))
@ all our God is able..... I will suggest a day fasting and prayer to pour out our mind to Him before 31. What do you all think?

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2013
hmmm,@alwaystrue,my sister,a strong one @ that.I sooo much love u.May God in His infinite mercy answer us now&grant us children.Do not despair,God's help is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2013
@alwaystrue, yeso ho! Bump is growing oh! Thank u!
Emotional lately and crying?? Get ready!!!
Let me go and polish my shoe so I can dance well when ur testimony gets here cos its around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2013
@honey,i got it,i will get back to very soon,thanks so much,May God bless u beyound all measures,@alwaystru,your words really touched me today(fighting back tears),all i want to say to u is in Hab2:3; For the vision is yet for an appointed time,but at the end it shall speak,and not lie:though it tarry,alwaystru,wait for it because it will surely come,it will not tarry. My sister God will surely honour your faith in Him. Your set time is noooowwww ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sorry been busy busy busy. Am in the villa right now
@Alwaysbaby i know ur trial time is over, something tells me you'll smile soon. I don't know why cried when reading ur post but i guess that means you'll be smiling soon. GOD IS INCHARGE.
Compliments of the season everyone

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Psalm 119:49-50
49 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. 50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

God's word has always quickened us for in it is life, hope, light and joy.
Thanks all, even @Honeypie came out to post. I appreciate you all.
Once in a while we cry to let off emotions as humans but not out of hopelessness o.
For we may be troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we may be perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed...2 Cor. 4.
See as everyone became impromptu encourager. Yes, no matter what God is God and His word is sure.
It is out season of pleasant surprises as we celebrate our saviour's birth.

@Mowafruitful, no o. We are rejoicing for your own house. Don't read it as misinterpreting o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
@zaramum,I don't know where u reside.There is vacancy in Guardian Newspaper Ltd for confidential secretary in Lagos and Abj.The advert is on job vacancies-Abuja Jobs.pls apply and back it up with prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Agreed@alwaystrue.We remain hopeful.Lol @ everyone turn encourager.who wil not?Sometimes when am down,i come here to gain strenght,i don't even have to post because someone here will definately hav something that will encourage & make one strong and sometimes laf sef.YOU are one of those posters.
@zaramum,May God provide u with a better job @ BFP altogether.
Babydust to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsdaughter: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Zarammum...It is well with you. God will suprise you in every area of your life in this new year. Hang in there and dont stop believing and trusting in him!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Always, hmm, first of all go and do pt asap. That scripture u quoted Rom 4;19-21 is one of my best scriptures. When i feel low, i go and read it. The part i love so much is dat as he gave glory to God his faith was strenghtened and he was fully persuaded that God had power to do what He said. Why was he fully persuaded? because when he looked back and saw God's faithfulness in many areas of his life, he knew dat if God could do those things, then this one too must surely come to past. Stay on His word sister, as long as He spoke it, it must happen. He doesnt take back His word, He even watches over it, to make sure it comes to past.

@Mowa, instead of you to claim it, lol. Dont worry, very soon u will move to your own house in Jesus name.

@Hawtiemama and Mowa, let me suggest something in line with what a sister advised me. Convert one of d rooms to a nursery. On d door, put a sticker that says - CHILDREN'S ROOM, put d sticker outside d door o, not inside. Enter there first thing in d morning and last thing at night praying God to bring d children who will sleep and play there into physical manifestation. Then if u have names for your children already, call them to come o, dat d room is ready, see how beautiful your room is, pls come so dat u will enjoy d room. All this with faith o. The bible says God calleth those things dat be not as though they were - Rom 4:17

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why i said d sticker should be outside d door: i read a book by Bishop Oyedepo, where he mentoned something like bold faith, he asked, can u be so bold in your faith to buy baby bed and put in your parlour? Often times we say we are walking in faith and buy baby things and hide it inside d room (am guilty of dat too). One day a friend brought her children to my house to play. They scattered d sitting room, while looking for toys, power ranger cartoon book etc, then they asked me where did i keep them, i said i dont have dem. Then d Holy Spirit said - u make it so obvious dat there no kids in this house. Since dat dat i buy toys, children books and even one small children's bible and i scatter dem on d floor, not display it on d shelf o. I scatter dem there as if children were playing with it. People come in and they have this asking look on their face, i know what is going through their mind, but i no send, because very soon, there will be children playing with those things!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
wow many lessons from tis thread today. @always true, U 'll remain as ur name goes. I believe ur bfp is around d corner. @Uteh sounds good. @pink22 so soon? U're really enjoying d season. @honiepie24 is d soap ready? lol. Pls send mine oooh. @all I hail. Lets keep praying and hoping. Singing..... God will do it again....O yes He will do it again....take a look... Where U are now.... where....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ok, I had to log in and vent a little. Sorry my post is going to be a lil long but I have no whr else to pour it all out. I keep holding it all inside

I just keep wondering how u all do it...alwaystrue, smiler, pink22, etc.Ur posts seems like one who isn't even bothered about ttc. I keep thinking of ways to clear my tots of ttc but it keeps coming in. Like every hour, my mind seems to stray away to ttc. A colleague at work who used to be close to me, now seems so faraway after she confirmed pregnant. Not her fault though, I felt bad and unhappy and my journey started keeping me back from her.
Dh is the only child of his mum who died shortly after he was born. He's been thru a whole lot in and I feel a whole lot bad for him. He's everything I desire in a man cos he's caring to a fault. This little issue we have makes me feel terrible. Y did if have to be us.
I try my best to pray abt it but I get weary easily. I dnt even know what to do. I get confused, unhappy and tired. Right now, I want to enrol in a tailoring school maybe that would help me get my mind off it. Cos I dnt even know what else to do.
I admire the way some of u post and wish I could just put my mind off it. But it just doesn't seem to work.

Alwaystrue and smiler's post brought tears to my eyes and made me realize so much. I appreciate u all cos I always find solace on this thread.

Godiya....thanks babe...would pm u for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
@uteh,u made me smile,i trust God will give us our own house,i just tot of reminding God and making it clear to avoid concience disturbance. Ok now,thanks to all that congratulated me. Wow,uteh this is a big one,i will do just that. Your post reminded me of the testimony that was shared at winners shiloh 2013,two women trusting God for bfp met at house flwshp and became friends,they started praying together,call themselves by there unborn childrens name, ''wash and dry childrens cloths and put them on hangers outside wr pple can see them'',thr dhs annointed thr tommy on diff occations,lo and behold one gave birth in july the other in august this yr.they both testified together,our God is awesome. Uteh,u just reminded me of the items i have hidden. Kia kia BOLD FAITH ACTIVATED.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Joybik yes o " you may not know how you may not know when, but he will do it again".
I had to leave early needed a change of environment and mummy's special delicacies.
@Tami & Tara i don't know how long u have been ttc, i personally have reached a conclusion that what God cannot do no man/dr can. Av handed over everything to him so am at rest. If God wants it to happen today it will.
My dear cast every burden at the foot of the cross and conclude that God is working on it. Get busy with activities and always thank him for ur children instead of asking, just believe that it will happen. God has shown His Awesome power in my life by removing a fibroid from my womb, what can He not do.God is incharge Tami trust Him and relax
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
@alwaystrue i read your post with tears,but i want to assure you that it is settled.GOD will wipe away those tears and replace it with joy ijn.HE knows your limit,HE will never take you beyond your limit.i still maintain that it pays to serve the Lord.i tell you,you will never regret hoping and trusting in God.just as i always tell myself that i have gone too far to look back.peace.it is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Honiepie, thanks my dear sis for your best wishes. U are blessing.
@always, abeg no fall my hand o! Ur post keeps my faith growing. Infact, the passages u share, I use during my bible study and ur indepth explanation is filled with wisdom. U shall smile. U shall laugh! Amen.
@uteh!!! I jusyt dey laff as I read ur post. See Faith! A moving mountain faith! Infact...I am making a list of nursery furnishings and kiddies books. My mom started teaching me shakespeare at age 6. Everyone knows even a litreature major has issues with those old english his works come in. I remember the "King Lear" story vividly as she read it to me. I remember the loving way I looked @her as I grew up to her reading to me. I want that bond with my child. Now that I'm young, energetic and full of strenght and vigour (Thanks 2 God) Now is the time.
Make nosey guests and inlaw park well o! Cos na soso baby stuff go litter my home. I can imagine their faces when they come in! O boy!
Faith. Faith. Faith. This is my mantra. Henceforth. Love u @uteh 4 this eye-opener.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Uteh, My darling sister from another mother o!. Pls I'm so so sorry for not replying ur mail. I tried to reply, but dnt know how to go abt it. I'm tired of dz nairaland pm jare. Hope my apology is accepted?. Ok I think I have answered d question already. It's dried (brown) pawpaw leaf. @ Mowafruitful, u can start it any time of d circle, it does not have any side effect all even children can use it as tea for a healthy living. You sef u neva start u don dey ask how fast u go see result. Just start first and be serious with it in less than 3months u will see d wonders of it. @ Always-Giaskiya, Eziokwu, Ootu,(true) and all d cry cry mama in d house e.g Apinky Apinky!!! God'sgrace special. The tears are not ordinary ke! They are tears of joy. The set time for overflow of bfp has come. Just make sure u dnt do it wen people are close, cos dey will not understand. @ Always true as u ar not ashame of God's word here, He will not be ashamed of giving u ur heart desire in 2014 in JSN. @ Tami&tara u are welcome dearie. Me I be village woman o!. Nairaland pm is giving me wahala o. So u are free to ask me ur questions here.And pls be calm. In as much as u have a good reason to worry, yet God does not look at ur worry, He looks at ur faith in Him. That's why He said you shd cast ur burden on Him, cos He cares. @ All, e-hugs. I will make out time to post what we can serve our darling husbands dz seasons dat will be so so friendly for d little swimmers. My hubby is enjoying he's already. @ Uteh, see faith in action. Thanks for sharing. Noted. @ Rute, thanks, bless you too. @ Honiepie. Thanks. It's been a while. Hope u are strong?. Yes shea butter is good so long as it's original. Bath warn water then, instead of hot. I am using shea butter, lemon and olive oil and then my cream. Hmmm u need to see me. Fine woman no pimples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Alwaystrue ur testimony is @ur door step.wot Else Do I say oda dan Indeed D spirit of D Living God dwells on dis trend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2013
The lord is great.
My wife delivered a baby girl today by cs under general anaesthetic. The baby is in an incubator in the neo-natal unit but is doing well.
My wife is recovering but she is still very poor

Glory be to God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats @ gen buhari...on the newest addition to your family.

I pray both mother and daughter are fully recovered and discharged soonest ijn....

Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by thoth: 3:31am On Dec 21, 2013
GenBuhari: The lord is great.
My wife delivered a baby girl today by cs under general anaesthetic. The baby is in an incubator in the neo-natal unit but is doing well.
My wife is recovering but she is still very poor

Glory be to God.
Wow! Congratulations GenBuhari! have you carried the baby for the first time ? There is this great swooning feeling that is hard to describe whenever i carry my new baby for the first time, hopefully you can tell us how you felt hehehe.

wish best health to the mother and baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 4:31am On Dec 21, 2013
@Gen B congrats. U av no need to worry. Ur dw will be ok by morning. With morning comes every good thing. Peace on ur family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.