Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398968 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Glory be to you O Lord. Congrats Gen Buhari God will perfect what He alone began. Strengthen madam.

@Tami&Tara my dear, smiley who says TTC is not on my mind? I am not a super woman of faith, like I always say I take one day at a time in His presence. I have walked several paths, some high some low, but one thing has remained sure "God's Faithfulness.

I have accused God, I blamed Him for everything at one time smiley.

In April 2008, I went into preterm labour @ 24 weeks and I eventually lost the baby after delivery. This happened 6 years into our marriage and it was through ICSI. On that delivery bed, while they were struggling to ensure that I don't bleed, readying blood for transfusion, trying to help my baby breath smiley I started singing to God almighty. Eventually they gave up I asked for my baby she was handed over and she peacefully died in my arms. I wept, but in beautiful worship to God i called her "CHIMAMAKA" meaning my God is good. But I accused Him after that, I said take this desire to have children from me if YOU don't want to give us. I was angry with God, I stopped reading my bible I stopped praying.

He didn't leave me, he didn't forsake me. One day He took me down memory lane and reminded me of His faithfulness. So over time, I have learnt to just let God be God. Even when I don't understand, I turn to Him for encouragement. I have also found that praying and encouraging others helps me a lot. It's almost 6 years after no conception yet and no baby yet my hope is stronger than it was February 2002. I perfectly understand your question, but I tell you there is no woman who is TTC that does not have it on their mind, that's why we are here in the first place, but it's how we manage it that matters. I have learnt to encourage myself in God. I have seen it all and done it all and I am back to The only one who will never fail me.

@Tami&Tara, I pray that God will strengthen you and grant you the desires of your heart, please don't get weary of praying or reading God's word. I pray against delay in conception in Jesus name, I pray that In spite of the existence of any medical reports that you will conceive now in Jesus name, amen. I pray that the Holy Spirit who is the actualiser of God's plan will come upon you now and quicken all dead cells in you and your DH bodies for conception to take place now in Jesus name, amen. It is well with you and YOU will testify of God's goodness SOON, amen!

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2013
@Smiler, ur post is really encouraging. I pray dat the Lord will remember u 4 good soon. B4 dis time nxt year, ur children will already be here.

@Gen B, congrats on the arrival of ur princess. I know baby and mother re doing good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
smiler....God truly is ur strength. touching story, yet undeterred faith in God. Next year, i'll celebrate with u my sister. All we need is His touch,Not processes.
Today's msg in church was centered around Job. It touched me as it made me realise how ungrateful I've been. "Shall we receive good @ d hand of God and shall we nt receive evil?"
Things have been good for me, I can't complain. So this little challenge makes me stronger now cos I know it's just for awhile.
13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

This is my prayer, God, if ttc is being used to test us, give us the grace to stand strong and nt fall into the devices of the enemy.

The month of Adar (twelfth month) for the Jews, was celebrated as the month in which their sorrow was turned to joy and mourning into a good day. Little wonder y the 12th month is also celebrated in remembrance of d birth of our Lord as His birth also ushered good tidings.
For all of us ttcing, may the 12th month which we are now, mark d beginning of d end of ttc. All bad Medical report will be turned around and behold from January, He will do new things, shall it not spring forth. Come 2014, as the Lord liveth, cries of our own babies would be heard in our homes. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Smiler, ur post made me break down in tears in admiration of ur faith. God bless u real good my dear. 2014 is ur year of conception & birthing IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked @smiler, all I can say is wow! Wow! Wow! lipsrsealed
May the Lord make you overtake in the most unimaginable way. Wow! May what you get in 2014 far exceed what you have experienced in all your life up till 2013! Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Amen my dear sisters. It is well with us all.

Iya-ejima, faith? I would rather say I have learnt to rely on God's faithfulness.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Smiler dear, you have trusted God this much...He sure can't fail you, sooner than you ever imagined your story shall change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
@smiler The God that can not fail will show himself faithful in your life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
@GenBuhari, Congrats Bro. God started the work and HE shall do it perfectly to the end. Madam and little princess are alright by HIS grace.

@ Smiler, being through the line and just like, still keeping the faith and I'm damn sure you will sing a new joyousful song sooner than you imagine.

@ all, He is a GOD that never fails and I am sure He is not going to fail in HIS promise to bless us all who are looking up unto HIM for HIS mercy and favour because truly, it takes HIS mercy and favour to be blessed with the fruit of the womb, not by might.

Season greetings to all members of this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
@smiler just read ur post n tears rolled down my eyes I pray for u in a special way dis day dat Almighty God who brought u forth from ur modas womb will speedingly meet u n bless u In Jesus mighty Name I pray Amen.I love ur faith keep it up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
I greet all of una ooo, Hapi Sunday!!!!

My SIL got married in sept dis yr n she buzzed me ystdai to say she has conceived!!! Was I shocked? A bit! Was I angry?nooo so what was d feeling Empty n helpless!!!! Officially I became d only married woman in my family n hubby's family wifout a child!!!! I concluded I was created for suffering and humiliation , no story!!! I cried out till all the tears in my tearbag gave up n my eyes said any further cry will make them pop out of the socket(lol), reminded God dt I don't av any1 to share wif only him.

But God knowing openly limitation n a sign that he has heard my cry, I had a dream that a tornado(that one wey water dey wash communities not sure dts d name sha) happened and the high wave came upon everyone where I was, it was so badd ple was homeless indeed but one tin I noticed was as the high waves came I was ontop of my family like shielding them we went into slp mode afterwards I am awake again on the same spot. Later I saw myself with plenti watermelon and I woke up.

The Holy Spirit explained to me in clear words- no matter the pressure, u a safe no shaking!!! The watermelon-see ow fruitful u a!

My admonition is that God who sees n hears will manifest our desires early IJN!! Amen

Have a fabulous week n happy holidays!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kike dear, thank God for Holy Spirit, the great comforter! Just know that there's time and season for everything. When yours come, nothing can stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
@ OMG!!! @ Smiler, hmmm u got me pondering. Well, I thank God that through it all you've learnt to trust in God and to depend upon His unfailing word. He wouldn't let you down my sister. @ Kike100, it's well. It shall come to pass and now is when you too will call them to share ur own good news of conception/delivery. My 2cent advice to you is, any time u hear such news instead of crying, praise God and rejoice. @ All compliments of d season. Let me ask a question. How many of us shopped for our chiildren dz xmas?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
come to me all ye that are weak, tired, and I will give u rest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
sadCD1 today.My hoope for miracle of BFP in 2013 has ended shocked sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Yea Mercifull but God still remains God and He has better plans, smile darlyn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2013
@smiler wow! shocked I'm speechless. God has made u a pillar in his houz. U r blessed. God wil rememba u for gud. D hapy screams of children shall not lack in ur houz. He wil giv u double for al d troubles n u wil smile cos his gudness wil not depart frm u

@Kike it is well wit ur soul. God go rememba u for Gud. His blessings r forever sure. B of gud cheer God wil do it @ his appointed tym

@merciful it is well wit ur soul. U r not alone ooo I'm on CD5 even wit all d calculations n human endevours (I'm sure God go dey his throne dey laff "dis my pikin don't b faster dan ur shadow u tym never reach" ℓσℓ) .Wen AF showed I jus start to worship God n hail d king of kings.
I'm not a gud story teller wen I posted my story on dis thread a lot was stil left out. BUT in d end God turned M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ july 2012 AF to implantation bleedin. Wen I no expect am na I'm my doctor tell me it is positive. Now I hav a supernatural n blessed baby. I don buy 1dress for d baby girl I'm expectin by faith. I ll bring it out n begin to profesy n call her forth. 2014 here I come with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ leap of faith! God I believe!!!

@all God does it @his tym. D bible says "in all tinz giv praise" God inhabits d praises of his pple. From dis tym forth I wil b praisn n thankin him for another BFP as I await d manifestation of his power to d Glory of his name.
Compliments of d season to u M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear family I L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع u all n God wil meet us @ d point of our needs AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Goodmorning mummies, compliments of the.season. im sure u must.have forgotten the moniker....... i apologize for my long absence, i ve been so occupied.

I ve alot to read.and comment but i cant coz im strong. i will come back later wen im feeling better to catch up on all i have missed.

lets just know that God is still on the throne, His words must.surely come to pass!!!. it is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Good morning dear mums and dads,

@Merciful, you may be counting CDs yet God has put baby there. I know of someone who saw her period for 5 months yet was unknowingly pregnant or is it someone who was 7weeks pregnant yet was even taking belly-reducing fruits? Please don't underestimate God. Did Sarah count cycle days to have Isaac? As @ Pink said, God is God no matter what.

@All,
I was watching a program on Dove TV recently and a true life story was told of a man who was married and had about 4 sons but went on to have a second wife but could not impregnate her. So he went to the doctor who told him he had something in his bloodstream that wouldn't make him be able to father a child. He was shocked as he had 4 children already. When the truth came out, his wife confessed she slept with people that looked like him each time she wanted a child, when she realised he had a problem. The man was so traumatised he felt like killing the whole family and himself.
The morale of the story was that whatsoever anyone does in life has a way of meeting him again ahead in the future. What we sow is what we reap, we may ask for forgiveness and get forgiven but repercurssions are still there atimes and it does not mean God has not fprgiven you or does not love you.
If you do good, either you and/or your children will enjoy it and the same if anyone does bad. Please think about God and your children before doing somethings.
That is why we see in the bible that the fathers ate sour grapes and the childrens teeth are set on edge as a scripture.
So whatever is a care to you in this world, set it at the feet of the Master rather than taking wrong ways to achieve our goals.

Be righteous enough to believe God to do what only He can do. Let your testimony give full proof that indeed God is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@tami & tara,be strong please.@smiler, ur post really touched me,am short of words but thank God for ur life,God will surely honour himself in ur life and family@kike100,instead of crying pls give thatnks to God. My sil that we wr ttcing together,got pg,she didi nt even tell me,but the day i saw her,i was abit shoke,later in the day i congratulated her,i was so happy for her,when i got home and any time am praying,i always thank God on her behalf@mercifull,it is well,for with God all things are possible,hv hrd of so many women pg while mnsrting,dont under-rate God,He will do it at his appropriate time dear,be encouraged pls. ''why did bfp announcement siezed'' ? God pls look down unto us with those eyes that are full of mercy.baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
@all na christmas mode cause this scarcity of comments grin grin grin
@mowafruitful bfp no cease oh,hosts of heaven are packaging it,by the time it arove ehn in safe06 tone,it will continue to pour in like that of august and october,i shall be among,u shall be among as well,it will not tarry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ayaakanoh,i say amen and amen to ur prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hause: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
@gen-buhari congratulations on your bundle of joy! InshaAllah both baby and mommy shall leave the hospital in good health!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

Take time to count your blessings and give thanks...if not for any other thing, the greatest gift of all; LIFE!!!

The dead don't TTC.

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ayaakanoh Amen!! I shal b among ooo.

@enkay nwanyi ocha thnx for d fud for thot. It hit d nail on d head. because praise is an important factor dat moves God.

@all washin M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ belle for my mumy xmas rice ℓσℓ hmm xmas brings out dat kiddo in pple grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chiangel1(f): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I came into this thread out of curiosity, or maybe because i have been ttcing for a few months, i have a 14month old, i breastfed her till she was 12months, but i didnt get pregnant when i wanted to...i started having symptoms abt 3 days ago,will take a test 2mrw and am hoping it will be positive. After i read all d post on the last page, as i couldnt read from the start, i was touched and started to pray for all of you and the reason is, when i found out i was pregnant for my daughter, i didnt want it, i had done my introduction, but hadnt gotten married yet. I prayed against it even, and worried and after a few months i got married but it wasnt d kind of wedding i wanted, it wasnt how i planned it. Reading all your posts, i just started apologizing to God, i was so ungrateful.. and i want to commend all of you for your patience, God who did it for me, will do it for you all. Will check in time to time. Happy holidays y'all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Good morning fruitful moms,

@Gen ,congrats and i pray for quick recovery for DW and good health to both mom and baby.

@merciful, don't be depressed my lovable sis, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ is an impossibility GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , He's not a man dat counts Cd.

@ smiler, alwaystrue, and others, thanks for encouraging us with the good word of GØD̶̲̥̅̊ .

@ let us have dis in mind, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ allows us to pass thru dis process cos he want to glorify Himself in us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
wink grin Merry Christmas everyone. I know everyone is busy cooking and cooking and cooking and cooking. cheesy
Even I have been in the food office since, handling this and that. Thanks to @Dreamsinbc's recipes on her blog. kiss
So let us talk about this period that we have chosen to celebrate the birth of the Master, Saviour, almight God, Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel

Matthew 1:25
But knew her not until she had given birth to a son. And he called his name Jesus

His coming into the world had to be nothing short of a miracle. A Virgin who had known no man conceived a child. And all of us here are married, so why do you think your miracle is not sure? I put the second verse there so we can all know that Joseph did not even touch Mary even after the pregnancy. It was an all God encounter. Mary was the receptacle, pure and undefiled, that was used to bring our Saviour to the world. After God used her, He also blessed her with other sons.
I need you to remember today that you may see this delay as something that has taken up what you and your husband should have enjoyed but magnify God this period and be a willing vessel to be used by God to do what He wants to do on earth and watch while He dazes you with your very own. Hannah did same and was blessed with 5 children.
My people, today yield yourself to God for what He wants to achieve on earth as Mary did and expect to be called blessed by generations as Mary said in Like 1:47-49: And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
@joybik,@alwaystrue,@omonikiba,@cjnone2 tanx plenty 4 ur care/prayers. @merciful l hv applied. God grant u favour. merry xmas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
dear Jesus, as we celebrate ur birth wit joy, pls make us 2 conceive & celebrate ur birth nxt yr wit our babies on our arms IJN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
merry Christmas my sisters! this time next year i am sure testimonies will abound

Let us merry and remember Jesus, the reason for the season

@alwaystrue...on point

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
@all merry christmas to us all.
May d birth of christ bring abt hope peace joy n manifestations of bfps n Gods faithfulness in our lives n family. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.