Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402377 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yea. In some cases. I think your might be a little different considering the loss @5months. My worry tho is about the other ones. Have you checked for your cervical competence? Have you checked your body for antibodies? Yu or DH might have something in yur body attacking d foetus. Then, it might be the formation of the foetus in dt case, not your fault! The foetus or clot are usually tested if D & C is done. But for d loss at 5 months,I think yu shld check yur cervix n cerclage might be d answer. Take folic acid,vitamin C, overboost or coq10, vitamin E, low dose aspirin, d moment yu get bfp some doctors recommend yu stat taking everyday till one gets bfp, l-caltinine (discuss this wit your doctor before yu start taking) n suggest d tests above to your doctor. My dear, don't be surprised when all your results come back clean cos d cause of miscarriage is hardly ever known. Just continue to pray n believe that no matter d situation, you will carry your pregnancy to term! I had few miscarriages too but I believe God has taken control n I rest in his promise that we shall not caste our young so I can tell what yu going tru but prayer is d answer while your doctors are doing their bit. It's well with us all.

Gazelle510:
I thought of chromosomal abnormality, could it be the reasons for miscarriages?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello mamas n papas, trust we all good

@mumihaja My sista, keep d faith u re a winner all d time, I tell u that u will rejoice soon cos it's definitely ending in praise, God will surprise u while ur enemies will be shocked in Jesus name-Amen

@Gazelle dear felt bad about all u hv been thru, God will answer u speedily, it is well

@santagelo I receive tht heaven on earth Blessings o, God remember u n ur dw this season of joy n honour
@all God will arise n favour us cos the set time has come, He will grant our heart desires as christmas presents in Jesus name, Amen. It is well with us all

Fertility thoughts n Blessings to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2014
fttimayahooc:
Good afternoon all,
My name is faith and i just joined this forum,i have been TTC for the past three years.
I was diagnosed with uterine synachaie and i had hysteroscopy for correction at Nordica fertility centre and ever since i had that hysteroscopy my story still remains the same,i have been unable to concieve and i am still having scanty menses.i did a scan last week which says i have subserous, intramural and penjuculated fibroid.
My question is has anyone tried Dr Ekeh of Regenesis or Dr Emeka of georges because after spending almost 400k at Nordica on hysteroscopy and not getting any result i am scared of going to any other fertility hospital.Please my lovely mummies to be in the house who do you recommend i go with between this 2 doctors.

Hi welcome. May your stay be short. Did you do a HSG after this treatment? I have similar issue my sister and comtemplating this hyterscopy. Have heard a lot of scary things. Did they put a lupe there for 3months. I dont know any of the doctors you mentioned.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Good morning all, pls I need a comprehensive knowledge on Edmark shake off, I want to use it.pls how do I go about it?I wld appreciate a response pls.thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Good morning all, pls this EDMARK SHAKE OFF...can someone tell me about it?I beg u all,its urgent and important that I have a good knowledge of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gazelle510: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2014
@miraclebaby, BlessedDiva, Mamateniola, thank yu so much for yur kind words. It's soothing my heart and my thought.i appreciate. It's indeed soothing to hear from peeps with same issue or must have gone tru it or just putting themselves in my shoes. I am happy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Good day everyone. Please I need a good gynaecologist in lagos I have been TTC for almost 3 years now. I need a good and well experienced doc to help me. Will really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2014
fttimayahooc:
Good afternoon all,
My name is faith and i just joined this forum,i have been TTC for the past three years.
I was diagnosed with uterine synachaie and i had hysteroscopy for correction at Nordica fertility centre and ever since i had that hysteroscopy my story still remains the same,i have been unable to concieve and i am still having scanty menses.i did a scan last week which says i have subserous, intramural and penjuculated fibroid.
My question is has anyone tried Dr Ekeh of Regenesis or Dr Emeka of georges because after spending almost 400k at Nordica on hysteroscopy and not getting any result i am scared of going to any other fertility hospital.Please my lovely mummies to be in the house who do you recommend i go with between this 2 doctors.

Sorry about every thing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 1:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Goldengift:
Good day everyone. Please I need a good gynaecologist in lagos I have been TTC for almost 3 years now. I need a good and well experienced doc to help me. Will really appreciate

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 1:27am On Dec 10, 2014
hotmomma:
all these emails and coded info you are sharing, diaris God oh...

shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Fttimayahooc,

What you need to do before going to any fertility clinic is to get rid of your fibroids. You need to see another doctor to get a second opinion and have a myomectomy to get rid of it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2014
@khatea if you know or have any information that could be helpful to anybody here, please spill it here and don't come sharing your email. We all share openly here, numbers, contacts et al, your own no go different..
My sisters be weary of people who just jump into this thread like they are the ones we have been waiting for.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2014
@khatea, your name sounds new, to avoid suspicion i would advise you post the name of the gynae and her hospital if possible her phone number, as long as she is a public servant she will not reject calls from potential patients cos we have seen people sign up here just to mislead people, how come you are not scared of posting your own email address but you are being cautious in posting the name of a gynae or hospital? besides the people here are not novice in ttc if we havent use her then its possible a friend's friend must have use her......we might have tears in our eyes but our brain still reasons sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2014
It's well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Beetle:
Fttimayahooc,

What you need to do before going to any fertility clinic is to get rid of your fibroids. You need to see another doctor to get a second opinion and have a myomectomy to get rid of it.

D position and size of d fibroid will tell if its a must to get rid of it b4 conceiving. Ppl conceive with fibroids in dem

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
khatea:

D position and size of d fibroid will tell if its a must to get rid of it b4 conceiving. Ppl conceive with up to 3 fibroids in dem, I'm a living testimony

@fttimayahooc This is correct. The major culprit of infertility is the submucosal fibroids.
But check with your gynae to see if you need to get em out. Then get a second opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
@khatea, you might have gone tru what others are going tru here but I won't lie, you sound unreal. The same message you brought here is what I saw as your post on IVF thread which makes it look like you are advertising. Anyways, that dupson didn't sound Luke hospital or fertility clinic. There is nothing wrong in posting address if the intention is genuine and I read you have forgotten about your own medications what n what drugs you took, haba! N you are here recommending thesame gynea that treated you with thesame drugs you can't remember! Diaris God oh! All the protocols you refused to share... Anyways, we are only ttc, we are nit daft!

@all. How work n every every. As for peeps in Lagos, hope today's well expected traffick isn't too bad for us. It's well with us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
@pilotchick, do you still have the fertilaid for men?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yes I do. Do you want just the fertilaid or all 3 (sperm count and motility boost)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Edmark is good. It's gentle with the system and you can time your using the loo cos I think it works in 12hours or so..not sure. You take plenty water while on it. I hope that helps

ajuwarhodes:
Good morning all, pls this EDMARK SHAKE OFF...can someone tell me about it?I beg u all,its urgent and important that I have a good knowledge of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pilotchic, I want the fertilaid and countboost.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
@khatea, my pregnancy hormones makes me hypersensitive to hide and seek games, if any drug worked for you or you used a particular hospital that has a good gynae why not post the name than raise suspicion on the IVF thread and this ttc forum, i cant let my hormones rise more than this......if you are for real come out plain my dear.

@mamateniola, well done! thank God your mind can also decipher what i am thinking.

baby dust to y'all and shine your eye o!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
@mamateniola1 im not sure how to send a private msg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
mamateniola1:
@khatea, you might have gone tru what others are going tru here but I won't lie, you sound unreal. The same message you brought here is what I saw as your post on IVF thread which makes it look like you are advertising. Anyways, that dupson didn't sound Luke hospital or fertility clinic. There is nothing wrong in posting address if the intention is genuine and I read you have forgotten about your own medications what n what drugs you took, haba! N you are here recommending thesame gynea that treated you with thesame drugs you can't remember! Diaris God oh! All the protocols you refused to share... Anyways, we are only ttc, we are nit daft!

@all. How work n every every. As for peeps in Lagos, hope today's well expected traffick isn't too bad for us. It's well with us all.

!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
mumihaja:
@khatea, my pregnancy hormones makes me hypersensitive to hide and seek games, if any drug worked for you or you used a particular hospital that has a good gynae why not post the name than raise suspicion on the IVF thread and this ttc forum, i cant let my hormones rise more than this......if you are for real come out plain my dear.

@mamateniola, well done! thank God your mind can also decipher what i am thinking.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by khatea: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
mumihaja:

I'm not a gynae pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm...it is well with us all.May God deliver us and save us from all the ttc emotions/challenges....Sometimes certain things that don't seem right on this ttc/ivf thread make me feel violated even when it doesn't affect me directly.The Lord is the strength of us all.
Sticky baby dust our way...Let's hope for the best!
Lord pls answer us with speed!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
@khatea, we simply asked you to drop the name of d hospital or the gynea. The way that dupson is doesn't make it like an hospital or a doctor. M not saying he is by popular or popular. The way yu made Grand entrance into our midst asking someone who has a complaint to contact u to give her your gynea 's number makes the moves suspicious. That's all. It's something else if you said oh..I think so so drug can cure this thing oh,tho I no remember but d doctor that treated me then is so so so person at ikota,or ojota or wherever, can't remember oh but I will get the number for you....that's more of showing empathy not moving from this thread to IVF to still be telling then what we spoke against here.
We just cannot and we wnt allow anyone to come bamboozle us here (m not saying yu are tho but..) cos we v got enuf to deal with.

@mumihaja,I was shocked wen I see her post on IVF n tot to myself na this that aunty with protocol entered our midst. God help us.how una dey?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy can't hold myself oooh. They've actually come again with the podcast.....or what do I call it sisters. You're busy telling us about a doc u can't put down her name and hospital. Pls leave us alone. Sorry if I sound harsh but you don't just jump into here and start giving solution. This thread is for ttc mums/dads only not for solutionists. Please sister asking for Doc Emeka, he is of Olive branch in same building as Georges. they're both fertility clinics. All u mentioned are good for IVF. you can read more on IVF thread as most of them used either of the hospitals u mentioned. sorry my initial response was wiped off and I got lazy to type I guess 2 days ago. @all greetings. Lets continue to be vigilant. It is well with us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
fttimayahooc:
Good afternoon all,
here u go. pls check them out on https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
God forgive me.I'm so angry that I can't even help it!It's all my hormones going up and down I'm sure of it.U guys should forgive me too my emotions are all over the place and sometimes I wonder why dis should happen to anyone.This isn't a gud experience,it isn't @ all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Mandela89(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.