Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425210 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
good morning fruitful mamas,hope our weekend was great,I welcome us to another blessed week,may this week mark the beginning of our journey to motherhood may we all announce our bfps b4 the end of this week.sprinkling baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
mummyosayande:
Abeg I need to get a tasly product. Who know where I fit get? Who get anybody's number dts into tasly?
my mum takes tasly products too. I think u can [email][/email]check their site via google for their contacts. If u can't get reasonable info let me knw so I can ask her hw she gets hers.

Fertile dusts on all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
mamateniola1:
Ayanaako, yes, I am. I do get one or two things to do around abule-egba. So pray tell, where exactly? Thanks a bunch.

when u get to abule egba bus stop,u will see a Zenith bank directly opposite the bank is total filling station,the complex beside the filling is where their office is located,you will see the signpost outside the complex wishing you best of luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kunzahr: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Conception is mystry benz let to God to take Car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
@legendsmother, iOmoge, RipVanWink Thanks you for the love and advices.Some mamas also sent me emails. God bless you all. I have no internet access for sometime now that's why this is coming late. @Miraclebaby I got your message. Two of my best neighbours gave birth last week and i visit them every evening after work to help out a little. Holding those little angels in my arms,i know mine is next. In as much God still exist,i will give birth to my own children.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
doctorfab:
ASPIRE (Association for The Prevention of Infertility and The Promotion of Reproductive Health and Rights) an NGO, in conjunction with The Bridge Clinic, is hosting a fertility forum targeted at couples who are dealing with issues related to delayed conception.

It promises to be informative and interactive and these couples will be able to meet with notable fertility experts as well as members of ASPIRE who have been on the same journey and have been successfull

Topic: Management of couples with delayed conception

Date: Saturday 25th April 2015.

Time: 10am

Venue:
The Bridge Clinic
41A Evo Road, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt

For attendance and seat reservation, please call
084-556926, 08104607792, 08104607743

There will be free consultations for all couples who attend that day.

Is this the same APSPIRE on Chazblifeissues? I will love to attend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
mompurity2:
my mum takes tasly products too. I think u can [email][/email]check their site via google for their contacts. If u can't get reasonable info let me knw so I can ask her hw she gets hers.

Fertile dusts on all of us.

Thanks sis Google dem already and have a contact. Will get dem tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by EbyJulie(f): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Help a sister pls been TTC 4 d past 6 yrs, on parodel cos of high prolactin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ebyjulie i am sure one of the sabi sabi mamas will answer you soon but i hear that blended ewedu without potash helps reduce the prolactin level
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
EbyJulie:
Help a sister pls been TTC 4 d past 6 yrs, on parodel cos of high prolactin

Blend N50 worth of Ewedu leaves. Pour into your pot, add little salt, crayfish and any fish (optional) of your choice. no oil, no potash. Bring to boil & do not cover your pot while boiling. Drink warm in large quantity. Do this from AF to O. Take vit b6 (50mg) all thru your cycle. If AF does not show when expected, do a bpt, if positive, continue the b6. if negative , stop the b6, so you can start af.
Do this for 3 consecutive months and retest.

B6 is for progesterone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello my fruitful mums, how una dye and I believe all is well cos my father, Abba father is too faithful to fail us and I believe this is our month of bfps, from singleton to twins and tripulet even quadruplets and quintuplets is allowed.... Make we carry go.
@Imoge thanks for the ebook

@ blessed diva so sorry for your loss, God will console and comfort you cos he is the Author and finisher of our faith.

Where is safelioues na morning sickness dey worry you? A beg show face

Please my fellow mama dey kind cramp and abdomen pain wey do me yesterday at cd15.. From morning till night, I manage bd at night but this morning the pain was gone,a beg doctor miracle baby, legend mother and momihaja make una answer me ooo though doc place me on 50mg of clomid..

All the belleful mama I dye greet and I hope una dey enjoy una new status
I'm next to announce my bfp...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by georgesmedical: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Happy new week!
May the God of Fertility deliver baby blessings to all who mums-to be who desire.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ mummyosayande. my aunty in Governors road, ikotun lagos sells tasly products. if u re interested i can send her contacts
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
ahmanim:
@ mummyosayande. my aunty in Governors road, ikotun lagos sells tasly products. if u re interested i can send her contacts

Thank u my sister. I googled so I got a contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
hi sisters.....long time...I've been following the thread quietly..too busy to post though.
pweetiebaby, sorry I couldn't send you the book. I'm glad you have it now from another sis here.
Mummyesther, is b6 not pyridoxine? I've never heard it's for progesterone...and is 50mg not high? enlighten me pls.
hafsat24, pls say Salam Aleykum to the twins on my behalf.
triplets dusts to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Spambot Thankx for banning me for 24hrs because I wanted to Contribute. sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ iomoge thanks a lot for d e-book, God will surprise u soon. @ all gd pm, wishing us fruitful week@ Blessediva God will potect nd be with u nd ur siblings through ds trial period. @ Alwaystrue, how bori, @ miraclebaby, I remain loyal. @ legendmotheer, pls don't
leave nd vex notooooo. sprinkly baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello mummies of glorious children pliz someone send me the candida book and I will be so grateful

Fertility blessings to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ blesseddiva.... it's well dearie. God grant u strength to pull this through. Pls b strong. I pray for u sis, it s well with your family ijn. @ all my sabi mamas...... gud pm. hope our day wasn't too stressful. @all d belleful mamas, Aw body?
Loads of baby dust to.us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls sweeties.I need a 2 bedroom flat in abuja.lugbe area.If you have any information as to who can help out pls let me know.I need a cheap apartment BTW 250 -350k.thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by midefam: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
For free tips and newsletters on how to conceive faster, subscribe for FREE on http://getpregnantnow.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2015
@legendsmother, I guess u've cooled off long enough. Come back dear, we've missed u long enuf. We are one big happy family kiss. Fertile dusts on you and all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doctorfab: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Amhappy:

Is this the same APSPIRE on Chazblifeissues? I will love to attend

Yes it is!!!!! You should definitely come!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jesulolami(f): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
UmmTwins2:
mrsfrank I read back n saw this ur post, I'd like to correct ur view abt hsg n abt u having retroverted uterus. Believe me sis, retroverted uterus has nothing to do wt s.perm coming back out after BD nor does it affect fertility in any way; pls google it n read evrything abt it. Frm my observatn I think s.perm coming back out after BD is more common than we know n it doesn't make conception impossible considering dt only a single s.perm cell is actually required to fertilise d egg. Pls relax n have it at d back of ur mind dt it won't prevent u frm conceiving. N as for HSG, its nt so bad.lol rily. Nt as painful as ppl make it out to be. N y be so scared if hsg might jst be d lil nudge needed to help u conceive, d pipes(tubes) might jst need a lil flushing, u know? Lol. Seriously, me i ws so excited to do hsg n for me its nt smthing so painful dt i wldn't do it again if i needed to. Using my experience, i had exactly all dse things bothering u now; s.perm ALWAYS come back after we BD, my gynae told me i av retroverted uterus n i ws glad to at least av an idea of hw things were inside there so i cld read n get enough info abt it; my gynae even made me see dt i av fluid coming out of my b.reasts when i press; i ws so excited to do hsg infact i pushed for it myself n d result showed evrything ws fine bt suspected pelvic adhesion bt guess what? Coincidentally i conceived exactly 2 cycles after my hsg procedure despite all dse "challenges" i thought i had. In all I believe its jst God's timing. It wl only happen in HIS TIME. So pls be open to options n never close ur mind or be scared of anything, jst always keep praying dt ur time comes vry soon. U shld check viviparity n beauty4ashes(pardon me sisters, jst testifying to d fact dt wt God, ALL issues become NO issue) posts leading up to their bfps. So my sis, jst try n keep being positive. Baby dust to evry1 n wishing all belleful mamas a healthy term n safe, complicatn-free delivery.
@UMM TWINS, please where did u do the HSG and the price pls. am presently in Lag.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Kudibaby:
good morning fruitful mamas,hope our weekend was great,I welcome us to another blessed week,may this week mark the beginning of our journey to motherhood may we all announce our bfps b4 the end of this week.sprinkling baby dust
nawa o nobody can even respond to my greetings and prayers,I don't no if am not part of the family,you people hardly respond to my posts,please let me no if am not welcome so I leave the group,I thought we are here t o help one another but all I can observe is you hardly respond to a person you are not familiar with.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kudibaby:
nawa o nobody can even respond to my greetings and prayers,I don't no if am not part of the family,you people hardly respond to my posts,please let me no if am not welcome so I leave the group,I thought we are here t o help one another but all I can observe is you hardly respond to a person you are not familiar with.
please don't be offended about that ,sometime it's like that if they are not familiar with your name.I pray God will answer our prayers soon.sprinkling baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
@kudibaby my wkend was fine and Amen to all your prayers,so shall it be. Dont be offended dear you are welcome on this thread and you are free to comment at any time cos we are all one happy family.@doctorfab wen will this programme be held in abuja. @all its well with us wishing us trailer loads of baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doctorfab: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
mumydidi:
@kudibaby my wkend was fine and Amen to all your prayers,so shall it be. Dont be offended dear you are welcome on this thread and you are free to comment at any time cos we are all one happy family.@doctorfab wen will this programme be held in abuja. @all its well with us wishing us trailer loads of baby dust.

Abuja had theirs last month but the next one should be in June
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oh dear..@kudibaby..don't be offended..weekend was fine..may God answer our prayers soonest Ameen..
@all..hope we all are doing fine..tkcr of y'all and dh..
Our BFPs are on their way.. Ameen kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello Ladies,

My name is Uche, I have been trying for 12 months now. My cycle lengths usually differs from 28-35 days. Though the longest has been 35 which I can attribute to serious stress. In January, it was 30 days, February, 30, March was 29 and now this is day 32. I wish it was consistent to avoid the unnecessary raising of hopes and the crash of disappointment that happens when af finally shows.

Thanks sisters. Just felt like ranting.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
HI house,it's bin a while
Congrats 2 Hafsat n oda preggy mothers,wishing u H n H 9months.
Legendmother,pls don't go away because of dat lil misunderstanding,we r all here 2 learn n share ideas.
Nobody even showed d slightest care or concern regarding my last post,its well o. Anyways,finished my PID treatment n preparing 4 my HSG test in my next cycle.
Aghaibiam,i hav an agent in Lugbe,he helped a frnd get an accommodation sumtime last yr,wil search 4d number n post it.
Sprinkling Baby dust all ova d house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
@nazablossom,mumydidi,hafsat24,thanks for your response at least now I feel am part of the family.luv you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.