Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400258 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by barryzkween(f): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wonderful Nairalanders, please vote for my Little Prince Barry, he is in the 1st position in the Nordica baby contest but needs more votes to maintain the position till the end of the contest.. Without you i can not achieve this. Voting is just a single click away. Kindly click on the link below to vote for him. Many thanks to the people who voted before and people who are going to vote now. May God promote you all beyond your imaginations as you vote.

https://apps.agorapulse.com/mobile/contest/50092/entry/673392?sort=vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
zamm:
HI house,it's bin a while
Congrats 2 Hafsat n oda preggy mothers,wishing u H n H 9months.
Legendmother,pls don't go away because of dat lil misunderstanding,we r all here 2 learn n share ideas.
Nobody even showed d slightest care or concern regarding my last post,its well o. Anyways,finished my PID treatment n preparing 4 my HSG test in my next cycle.
Aghaibiam,i hav an agent in Lugbe,he helped a frnd get an accommodation sumtime last yr,wil search 4d number n post it.
Sprinkling Baby dust all ova d house.
all d best. May ur bfp be soon. Baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
uche13:
Hello Ladies,

My name is Uche, I have been trying for 12 months now. My cycle lengths usually differs from 28-35 days. Though the longest has been 35 which I can attribute to serious stress. In January, it was 30 days, February, 30, March was 29 and now this is day 32. I wish it was consistent to avoid the unnecessary raising of hopes and the crash of disappointment that happens when af finally shows.

Thanks sisters. Just felt like ranting.

Ranting is allowed,it helps one to cool off. i experience same. The thing keep moving from 26-30.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
uche13:
Hello Ladies,

My name is Uche, I have been trying for 12 months now. My cycle lengths usually differs from 28-35 days. Though the longest has been 35 which I can attribute to serious stress. In January, it was 30 days, February, 30, March was 29 and now this is day 32. I wish it was consistent to avoid the unnecessary raising of hopes and the crash of disappointment that happens when af finally shows.

Thanks sisters. Just felt like ranting.
worry not. God hasn't forgotten us. His tym is d best. Av faith in Him. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
@zamm.thanks will be expecting your post.mama's in the house.Una do o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Gud mrng wonderful mamas in d house.
@Legendmother ℓ can see U̶̲̅ re viewing, why not come in & write something. We miss U̶̲̅.
@All, nice day to everyone. We shall all testify soon IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2015
jesulolami:
@UMM TWINS, please where did u do the HSG and the price pls. am presently in Lag.
Hi dear, I did d HSG at Echo scan, Karu in Abj for 12k bt since u'r in Lag, u shld try read back a few pages n see posts by other mamas on their recommended labs for HSG. Sticky baby dust, sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Kudibaby:
@nazablossom,mumydidi,hafsat24,thanks for your response at least now I feel am part of the family.luv you all

Love u too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Hello beeriful fruits mamas! Good morning. Pls I'm sorry to take us back. Been trying to check for the page dt talks about this but couldn't find. My friend was diagnosed of ovarian cyst. Pls wat can be done to finish it off? She has an appointment with her doc aha, but I say make I ask my mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Mummy Osayande, I was diagnosed of ovarian cyst last month, wat's d size of d cyst& d location?Some mamas suggested Kedi products though I avnt gotten one.However, I used alligator pepper& am repeating d scan next week as advised by d doc.
@ All, how body? plz help me pray dat I ll come& testify soon o.Af is due since yesterday but e never show face and I told u guys dat I spotted brownish/pinkish discharge 4 days ago.I did urine Pt 2days ago it was negative, dont knw if it's too early to test or because I did it after some hours of collecting d urine. Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Blessedmum:
@Mummy Osayande, I was diagnosed of ovarian cyst last month, wat's d size of d cyst& d location?Some mamas suggested Kedi products though I avnt gotten one.However, I used alligator pepper& am repeating d scan next week as advised by d doc.
@ All, how body? plz help me pray dat I ll come& testify soon o.Af is due since yesterday but e never show face and I told u guys dat I spotted brownish/pinkish discharge 4 days ago.I did urine Pt 2days ago it was negative, dont knw if it's too early to test or because I did it after some hours of collecting d urine. Baby dust to us all.,

Thanks sis. It is well with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
xxxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
@zamm..thanks dear
@kudibaby..ure most welcome..we await all your testimonies soonest.. Amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
blessedmum am excited for u already. pls dnt entertain fear or doubt at this time. its well dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
@blessedmum, i'm wishing u a sticky bfp.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
@mumihaja, I dey hail oooo. Hope ure fine?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
@kudibaby and zamm, me too dey vex o, so make una beg me too. Sis, no vex because so many things to think about. There are times I post on the thread and nobody respond but have decided not to take offense because I know that God will soon port us all to preggy thread by his grace. This is a wonderful e-family, so I'm gonna give you a E-hug!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
MummyEsther:

Blend N50 worth of Ewedu leaves. Pour into your pot, add little salt, crayfish and any fish (optional) of your choice. no oil, no potash. Bring to boil & do not cover your pot while boiling. Drink warm in large quantity. Do this from AF to O. Take vit b6 (50mg) all thru your cycle. If AF does not show when expected, do a bpt, if positive, continue the b6. if negative , stop the b6, so you can start af.
Do this for 3 consecutive months and retest.

B6 is for progesterone.

i have high prolactin and i dont see my period. what is AF to 0,will this stuff work for me and how do I take it? how often should this be taken, is it once or twice daily ?pls reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy @redeemed no vex o,nw I come understand my family,every one dry busy with him problem that's y them no c my post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Evening babes. How bori? Trust our day has bin cool

@ Flaky Af means Aunty Flo (monthly period)

O means ovulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Blessedmum; stick to ur faith & claim ur BFP, ur time has come.
Wonderful evening to all d fruitful mamas in d house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ kudibaby, cool I believe it shall end in praise by God's grace. TTC no be moimoi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
guri evenning @all my wondaful mamas.
i dey salute una ooo.
una doo ooo.
i love this family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ blessed mum.thats a classic symptom of preggy...spotting brownish 3 to 5 days b4 af.............hold fast to Yahweh, He will finish the good work he has started in your life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pretty Mamas, how una dey,@ Hafsat, tell dem twins say, Mummy Apple is keeping their apples o.@blessed Mum, what are you waiting for? You've just been blessed beyond your own comprehension. This one is a success.

@All, went to see the doc today. Cos the kind of rash on my skin enh, infact I no even recognize my breast again (cos e be like say na that side be im target grin. I was referred to the Dermatologist, to be seen tomorrow sha. And also starting follicular tracking too.

My question is: what are the dos and don't of the procedure? I don't want to envisage that type of hsg pain o. And to the mamas who had done this, can you pls share your experience?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2015
@flakky26 sorry if I may ask didn't the parlodel u are taking for high prolactin work for u? I am asking becos I used it first time and it brought down my level,restored my period,I ovulated and got pregnant with my son.now I am bk TTC and my period ceased for 3month so I started taking parlodel again and I was just 6weeks on it and my period came bk I am currently on cd12 of my restored period hoping to ovulate n conceive.so I am very very sure parlodel works wonders but the secret as I learnt from a very good gyno is that u have to be increasing ur doseage to march with the level of ur prolactin DAT way it will bring it down rapidly.and yes he is rite cos I tried it and it worked cos during the last time I was on a single dose daily and it took 4months for my level to come down and I got pregg but now I tool double dose daily and it took 6weeks for it to come down so I hope this helps.also u can visit d site haveababy.com and ask doctor sher abt ur case and I am very positive he will help cos he was the one that helped me with d rite info.sorry for the long Post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 1:07am On Apr 23, 2015
@all I really missed u guyz though I have been reading silently but couldn't comment cos I forgot my pword but am happy it has been resolved. Congrats to all that got their bfp I hope this will be our month.sprinkling sticky baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2015
You Can Do It!

Thursday, 23 April 2015

'...we can certainly do it.' Numbers 13:30 NIV

After seeing the giants in the Promised Land, ten of Israel’s twelve spies came back and said, ‘It can’t be done.’ But the other two, Joshua and Caleb, said, ‘It can.’ But because of Israel’s unbelief, Caleb had been forced to spend forty more years wandering through the wilderness. And by the time the Israelites crossed the Jordan River he was almost eighty years old. Then another seven years passed before the various tribes of Israel were assigned land to occupy.

Here’s how Caleb described it all, years later: ‘I was forty years old when Moses…sent me…to explore the land. And I brought him back a report according to my convictions, but my fellow Israelites who went up with me made the hearts of the people melt in fear. I, however, followed the Lord my God wholeheartedly.’ (Joshua 14:7–8 NIV)

If you’ve a negative attitude when you’re 40, there’s a good chance you’ll have one when you’re 85. Actually, there’s a good chance you won’t even make it to 85! Psychologist Martin Seligman studied several hundred people in a religious community; he divided them into quartiles, ranging from the most to the least optimistic. 90% of the optimists were alive at 85, while just 34% of the naysayers made it to the same age.

Twelve spies went out, but only Joshua and Caleb had the faith to say, ‘We can do it.’ And over 45 years later Caleb was as feisty as ever! Want to guess what happened to the other ten spies? They died. None of them made it to Caleb’s age. It’s as simple as this: faith and optimism can add years to your life.

SoulFood: Acts 16-17, Matt 4:18-25, Ps 7:10-17, Prov 11:7-9

This is The Word For Today

Good morning Mamas and Papas,
I wish you a happy time during the rest of the week. @divinemandate, Bory dey o. @MamaElena, enjoy yourself jare. @iOmoge, It is well @blessedmum, we await your testimony. @kudibaby, welcome.
@All parents that I failed to mention, please keep the praise up. When we praise, the earth yields her increase. Same as every part of our bodies have to rise in unison to praise and glorify God along with us as we praise and the only way they glorify God is by doing what God created them to do in our body.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
@ always true, thank you for your words of encouragement. God bless you!
@julie2015, thank you for shedding more light on this parlodel drug and bringing down prolactin level in respect to dosage. We keep learning everyday.
@all, let's keep praying till our joy is full.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Morning my e-sisters.Hope we all had a calm night?Legend abeg come back o but abeg let's bear with our sisters.I know say e don pass but na silent reader legendmother don turn o.Pls come back dear.Blessed mum,God has answered u just start thanking Him.I pray triple for u.@iomoge,God bless u for sending out those books.May this month not pass u by.All the beautiful sexy mamas,this is our year.Let God be praised.Sticky baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2015
@Blessedmum waiting to read the good news. @all let me join @legendsmother on mia mode, when she's ok, we return; unless bfp is announced. @Apple19 dos and donts of what? folicular tracking is just a sheduled US scan mostly TVS within your fertile period to monitor the growth and confirm release of the follicle. So once its about to be released, they'll advice you to bd usually every other day till they confirm successful ovulation. Hope that's what you mean. If its about hsg, @mumihaja will pop in to ans that one. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2015
xxxxx

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.