Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424938 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
xxxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Morning mamas pls did anybody see my question am cofused I need to get dis drugs urgently help a sister by replying and say wat u know @iomoge I sent u a mail but you haven't reply.
Happy wkend to you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
omedit:

Why don't U̶̲̅ try fertility blend, ℓ av used it before & it work. But U̶̲̅ can't use it with vitex because it already contain vitex.

@mompurity2, yes please try Fertility Blend, God worked through it for me as well even though i didn't use it religiously. It regulated my period i also changed my diet a bit, more of protein and less carbohydrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sweetie82: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
@freakingout please trust in the Lord. He will do it for you. Please try and stay strong. Baby will come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
@imoge d 7cm is d volume of d ovariess
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
freakingout:
Morning ladies. I wish I'd known about this forum earlier, wouldn't have borne this burden with my
*breaks down and weeps profusely*

Hi dearie it's not easy at all to take your mind off ttc, and we all get where you are coming from. But as much as possible be relaxed. i wish pregnancy is something one can just get at a snap of a finger. One day we would all look back and laugh over this period when we see our wonderful children running around the house and calling us "mummy".

I would advice you still test if 'AF' doesn't flow normally it could be Implantation bleeding if it is just brown discharge. I don't know what Proluton is other sabi mamas in the house can help with that. Also you can check this website out online to encourage you. http://thefertilechickonline.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
About ur DH imoge they av dere reasons honey, some times it cuud b dat he's seeing u go through a lot cause of TTCing and he doesn't know what else to do to make u @ease wif d TTcing journey.
In all I would say b patient wif him, what I normerly do I plan an evening were we get all cozzy and den I slowly chip in d questions, but I genuinely think he's just tryna get ur mind of d pressures of TTCIng darl, as for me my hubby say he wants it nxt year but me nor send he doesn't track me and I still dey TTC @least it puts my mind to rest dat I av time also, so pls don't border urself too much wish we cud read minds lol, buh I feel u shud seek God's face about it.
As for d kids a lot of tins sums up to sunone snapping @ u, it cud b sumtin was eating him up as @ den and u know wen dem dey vex na we dem dey use am face and vice versa so my dear don't let it border u too much. Love u much
***sprinkling fertility dust***

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2015
@freaking out, please take it easy, I know TTC can be very frustrating, but God is still on the throne. Baby dust everyone!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello sisters. TGIF meanwhile AF showed her ugly face like 15mins ago. i Just laughed and began to sing to the glory of God. The devil cannot take away my Joy cos I was hopeful that sumtin will happen in this month. I believe that God's timing is perfect and there is nothing the devil can do about it.

@ iOmoge.. My sister i can imagine your pain. One thing i will tell you is to pray hard. The enemy is out to destroy. It is not his wish for us to have children so he comes up with different things to frustrate our efforts. I have quite a number of friends that have agreed with me that unecessary quarrels are picked by husbands when its almost ovulation period. It also happens between me and dh so 2months ago i prayed to God that he should give me the wisdom to be able to resist anything that will cause quarrel ( most times they are over flimsy things like; why did you keep the towel on the far right?). My last Fertile period i tried hard not to get upset with some of dh's behaviour.

For his Mum..Hmmm i dont know what advice to give but i think if it persists you may have to open up to her.

It is well God will hear our prayers. Sprinkling baby dust smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetie82:
@freakingout please trust in the Lord. He will do it for you. Please try and stay strong. Baby will come.
Thanks a lot. I.'ll try to stay positive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
iOmoge:
@Freaking out.
Please b strong.
God is not asleep.

Your baby will come.
You will carry to term.

God is not asleep.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
@Ayaayo, thanks alot. No need for the test. the red devil is here in all her glory. I will just have to wait till next month. so tired of calculating ovulation. thanks. saying it here has really helped me. otherwise wise, would have been on my bed weeping like a baby. I will check out the site. Thanks.

@ iomoge, please talk to your husband.iomogeyou need to know why he took that kind of decision. make him understand how you feel too. best of luck.

God is still on the throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2015
@ freakingout- Just saw your post. My sisters have said it all. God is indeed on the throne and he is never late. Choose to be happy despite all and the enemy will be put to shame. sprinkling baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
@iOmoge..trust me uve got one smart hubby dere grin..
Meanwhile I truly relate with u..my dad wz d same way with my mum..dey got married at a very young age..d age diff btw i nd my siblings r abt 9yrs apart.wen i grew wiser i understood d reasns fr d incessant quarrels.my mum dared nt get pregnant nd keep it if he didnt want it..dere are men lyk DT..dey believe dey'll onli gv deir kids d best and nthng short of it..BT do try talking 2 dh..DT its gud u hv ur kids nw and rest.try convincing him..nd never allow him pick quarrels wt u..just swallow it OK..
The lord is your strength kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Hafsat yaya dai? Ina fatan yan biyun na nan lafiya
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
@venizia..lafiyansu Kalau..ya maigida,ya jin dadi..da fatan duk kuna lafiya grin
@iOmoge..ofcourse I'll understand..I speak Hausa and Yoruba fluently grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
@iomoge, its well. Don't despair, God is still working in ur favour. Pls avoid all forms of quarrel thou not easy jst try n stay calm. If possible delete d app n give him sometym to kul off. When in gud mood or in d middle of d nyt go n meet him n av a chat with him so as to reason wit u. Above all pray to God cuz with Him all things are possible. It happened to me too when I had a miscarriage nov, 2012. I was ready but he wasn't so talked to him at nyt, we fought but God took control. The nyt he agreed, I took in dt month. God hears us. Pray to him, cry to Him n table ur prob. Its well. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
@iOmoge,d Lord is ur strength try &talk with dh,make him see reason while u shld have kids nw.as for MIL leave her out of dis she will nt believe anytin u tell her nw cos she has heard it frm dh b4. i also had dsame issue for over 2yrs dh doesn't see reason y i was impatient but i talked wit him but not without prayers,nw he's d 1 championing d ttc issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Seems nobody want to answer my question no wahala I will find my answers else where.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
@iOmoge..u HV no issues I'm certain..I believe its just the timing..just shw disinterest fr a while..maybe he'll shw interest..in d meantime tkcr of urslf and worry not..it wld happen soonest..as fr your colleagues..na deir time..life is not a race grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
@ Hafast - An gode Allah. Lafiyan mu lau grin
@ iOmoge- sorry to disappoint you grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Haba mumydidi..u shld knw dt whoever is knowledgeable would answer soon as dey see it.no cause for getting upset

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
@legendsmother, pls i will also nid d advice u intend sending to mumpurity on hw 2 induce ovulation.my gynea placed me on clomid 100mg for 2cycles nw but i didn't ovulate,my sis d cramps are unbearable. i will send my email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2015
@iOmoge.. tongue..sorry grin.meanwhile pls help ask ur colleagues hw dey cope wt deir morning sickness cz all dose I've asked seem to say d same thing..'bear it'..I've lost 5kg in 5dys and it'l continue if no intervention undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015
i just did Preg test using strip, which confirm positive, but i am not really feeling any preg symptoms? what should i do? though i have had 2 miscarry before due to low progesterone.need your advise. which is d best hosp i register in abuja that i can seek medical attention to sustain the preg.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.