Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400299 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congratulations to the preggy mamas, may you have a stress free months. @Ayaayo,my cycle buddy I dey o. I just say make I calm small.
@all, how una dey. I've been up to some mischievous things this cycle. Will come in to gist una lerra grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 28, 2015
@Imoge...pls i need those e books..my email ziziwarren@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
teana4040:
@iOmoge...pls i need those e books..my email ziziwarren@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Will send it tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
@iOmoge..Pele..hv enuf rest OK..miss u too smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
@blessedmum thanks a bunch will try the alligator pepper I pray you overcome the morning sickness and deliver safely by the grace of God.
@all una good morning ,I pray for many bfps this week by the special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2015
MummyEsther yes you can. if you insert it on CD22 you get it out on CD 24 then rest and insert on CD 27 and remove on CD 28 before af shows then you continue after af and stop just b4 ovulation.

At all : i de hail una o! even though una no de recieve the hailings. Wishing us all testimonies of laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks so much
iOmoge:
Will send it tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2015
@flakky26 and blessedmum Congrats dearies. I tap into your testimony. ?I have told God that i need twins for all these stress
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Congrats blessedmum n flakey. U shall carry to full term n ur expectations shall never be cut short Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
@ venizia greetings to u too.we dey always ansa for mind wink.greetings to everyone seeing this msg.
@ legendsmum ha fa la.
I refuse to say"na wa o"instead e gud o..
Have been eating pineapple core like its a private job.d stuff wan finish persin..too strong.tiger nuts o...evry grin..hmmm...I pray my LO implants wit ease.d devil is a bastarrrrrrrrddddd.na Godiiiiiwin smiley

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
For any lady who is confused about how cervical mucus should look all through your cycle, please go to this link and see pictures that make it easier for you to understand.

http://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
@venizia..I dey hail u bk oo grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello sisters, pls anyone that has God's waiting room and supernatural childbirth should send to me. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tatacherie n Hafsat: grin now u guys are talking....Thanks

At all the oda mamas: I still de hail una grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Praiseful mum thanks for za link

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls sabi mamas in d house, ℓ took combination3 to induce AF since it refuse to show up since last year May dat ℓ had blighted ovum. Dr placed me on bromergon & asked me to come back for another cycle of IVF, but since then ℓ & DH av not been able to raise money for it. So ℓ decided to take combination3, M2tone & Fertility blend, ℓ av been expecting AF to show up since Sunday but it hasn't & ℓ av been having some kind of strange pain in my tummy.
Pls what is happening to me? Have ℓ taken overdose by taking d 3 drugs together? Why has AF refuse to show up? Sorry for too much questions...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
@omedit. i may not have the answers to your questions. but i know this, God uses the most difficult and impossible situations to bring glory to His name. dont worry. you will testify soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
@venizia I dey sight you well and me dey answer you wit trailer load of hails,am seeing the lecturers on those drugs you mentioned and will surely use it as directed wen I buy them. Greetings to all the babes in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by famouschildren: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
gud evening all mama, pls i need all d ebook. my email is famouschildren2000@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
@omedit, you can start with the cheapest pt strip or you go for the expensive one and start testing or do a serum test if you like cos there might be a Little sticky bean in there except u didn't ovulate this month but any which way still go ahead and run a test or try to rest more and run the test few days from now...you should be expecting a BFP and not AF

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
@Apple19, we are waiting ooo. Maybe it cud b of hlp to us. Take care
Fertility blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
@tatacherie hun ii dey jareh, how ur matter be? I yaff miss u o cheesy

@D lovely Hafsat I hail o, how d LO's give dem kiss for me kiss

@imoge af u dump me? sad tongue *in helenpauls'voice*

@mubzay u just talk ma mind o hahahah apple19 with her mischievous deeds!!! grin Lol it is well o Biko do post am ooo me wan hear

@omedit Nne Biko do PT me wan ring congratulobia ooooo I dey urge cool

@redemmed I sight u hun, how ya dey
To all d mama's after ma hrt too numerous to mention choi! I trowey salut oooo
***sprinkling heavenly fertility dust***
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2015
cathyibok:
@iomoge, mumihaja, legendsmother and other sabi mamas, pls wen is best to do HSG and wat time f d day?
i haven't done HSG o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2015
rejoice03:
Gudafternoon mamas @all pls wat are the necessary hormonal test I shld do and wats dere cost especialy around abuja? Pls note dat have done cd21 progestrone test or is dere need to repeat it? Thks for ur response in advance. Fertility blessin to us all.
Gudmornin mamas! Hw was our nite? Someone shld pls hlp me ans the above question. I also experienced somtin at cd4 of my cycle. On cd1 I had a very lite dark period & den d nxt day the pain was terrible on my left lower abdomen with lot of dark clots, cd3 was also lite and den wen I taut my my peroid was over on cd4 I had a little cramp with serious pain at d back to my buttocks and tighs like 5mins apart den somtin came out like dark red clot with d inside being grayish in colour I immediately felt relieved. Dis has happened to me in 3 diff cycle pls does anyone knw wat it cld be. @hafsat hope u are keepin up fine. Sory 4 d epistle, fertility blessing to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Congrats to all my sisters who don port to d pregnancy thread what d Lord has started, he will bring to fruitful completion. To my sisters who are in the waiting room,,God has not forgotten. @cathyibok
HSG is best done CD 8-10.if u have a history of pelvic inflammatory disease pls check with your doctor cause d HSG can push infection further into cervix. The procedure may also be discomforting so in my case I used ibuprofen 30mins before. All the very best. We shall all hear good news
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2015
@Omedit dear sis. How body. I strongly advice u discontinue all d drugs and go n seek gynecological advice. It is well with your soul
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Rejoice, how are u. Am going through d hormonal assay thing now. I am to do FSH and LSH on either CD 2 or 3. Don't ask what it means cos me no know. After which on d CD 21i will do d progesterone. As per price all my test will cost 18k but I live in lag. All d best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.