Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400154 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2015
@mumihaja, mamakendra, legendsmother & tsquaure thanks for ur quick response, ℓ will do as U̶̲̅ av said. The drugs has even finished ℓ was thinking of buying again but ℓ will give it a break & wait for 1wk before ℓ run test, ℓ know my God is able to do all things. So ℓ cross my fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2015
@tsquare thks for ur quick response I wil take note of dat, u mean d three test for dat price God wil hlp us oh.@Legendmother pls com & hlp me throw more lite I guess is ur field. God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
@ legendsmother, thanks for the mention. I dey where I wan do hsg, keeping fingers crossed and trusting God.
@all, God is too faithful to fail.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Redeemed:
@ legendsmother, thanks for the mention. I dey where I wan do hsg, keeping fingers crossed and trusting God.
@all, God is too faithful to fail.

You would be fine dear. Hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello happy mamas. I just did my HSG now and to God b the glory it was painless, both tubes are open. Both ovaries are normal but d left has a hemorrhagic corpus luetum cyst angry. In the MYOMETRIUM, dre s a small fundal intra- mural myoma measuring 1.6cm /1.4cm..... @ mumihaja and all d sabi mamas.... help me check this my result. Notyn do me bah?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
iomoge,welcome its Gud 2b back.
@Blessedmum n Flakey,wishing u HnH nine months,may u carry 2terms n deliver safely.
@Redeemed,i feel u o,wil b having mine 2day dis evening,it is well with us,wishing u a painless Hsg n results reading bilateral spillage on tubes.
@cathyibok,congrats o,happy 4u dat it was painless n tubes r clear,mamas wil shed more light on ur result,meanwhile,worry not,Notin do u.
@Legendmother,nice pic u go dia,wishing u success in ur weightloss n wedding.
@ All,me dey hail every bodi .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
cathyibok:
Hello happy mamas. I just did my HSG now and to God b the glory it was painless, both tubes are open. Both ovaries are normal but d left has a hemorrhagic corpus luetum cyst angry. In the MYOMETRIUM, dre s a small fundal intra- mural myoma measuring 1.6cm /1.4cm..... @ mumihaja and all d sabi mamas.... help me check this my result. Notyn do me bah?

Please where did you do yours that was painless?
@ Redeemed, He is definately too faithful to fail, please where are you doing yours?
@ iOmoge, i just went to make an enquiry on the hsg at scan care ojodu beside royan hospital. I was told its 15k. I will be doing mine on saturday.
@ All, has anyone used the place before?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good day sisters,
Please can anybody who has supernatural childbirth, pregnancy miracle etc please send to ucheamaka13@yahoo.com
I will be very grateful.
God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
How una dey,...
So my mischievous deeds this cycle: I took Clomid 100mg (as opposed to the usual 50mg) on my Doctor's prescription o. Then I started having these serious side effects earlier posted. Then on CD 11, I couldn't bear seeing my body the way it is and my mouth, I no even fit express how e dey do me then. Since it is not my Gynae clinic day, they refused to let me see my doc. So I went straight to the Gynae Emergency centre almost crying(mischievous act #1). So I was allowed to see him, but guess what? The guy na learner(house doc) shocked. So he left me inside his office with one pregnant woman on cardiologist list for 34weeks pregnancy heart palpitations. So I was even the one consoling her. So when he came back now, he was trying to discharge me with nothing at all(no drug, no injection) just said I should go and take Piriton 10mg/5dsys! I was like... WITH WORK Then asked me to go home saying it will subside on its own. Then I got furious and went straight to my doc in the clinic, didn't even bother to ask for permission. When she saw my body and the drug given she almost go crazy with that learner guy!!!

Part 2 coming soon!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
@legendsmother... LOs are sending their love and kisses too grin

@rejoice03..I'm fine oo..I was placed on drip lasnyt for dehydration as my m/s no get part 2..bt I'm a lot better..ate a decent meal too.. smiley

@all how una dey..missing y'all plenty..

@iOmoge my sis from anoda mother grin..hope ure fine
Wishing us all BFPs

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Part 2,
So she gave me Loratyn 10mg bd/5 days. So I told her that I don't know how am feeling inside my Tommy that she should let me do follicular tracking to know if the crazy drug has not destroyed something inside o(mischievous act #2 cos I want NHIS to cover it rather than going outside to pay). Then she agreed and sent me for tracking. On getting to the x-ray debt, they sent me back to the IVF unit that they are the ones to do it, so I changed my face and started feeling sorry. Cos they said anybody that start it must be the one to finish it. So they ignored me and I was there for like 3hrs.so I eventually met with the chief and explain to him and due to the look on my face, he took sympathy and asked them to do it for me on CD12. As they were doing it they were grumbling that they really need to see the doc who sent me to them. So I quickly confessed that I was the one that asked for it. So they said I must sign bone letter like that (can't remember the name it was called) . So asked me to wait outside for the letter but for where..... As soon as I escaped from that room enh, na race I picked o grin. Then se I I will need them the second day, so I met the doc on my way that dayCD13,and she said she wasn't going to do it for me until she is instructed. So I tipped and attendance and got the chief's phone number I called him and he instructed the doc to do it for me.(Mischievous act #3).

So during the scan, I heard them saying the egg is over ripped o, that it should Pop in 24hrs,so I went straight to my doc again to atleast give me something to pop the egg since it is big enough. But alas! She was not there, and you know this eggs will not last forever now. So that was how I got a pharmacy outside the hospital and bought Pregnyl (an HCG hormone) and I injected 1500i.u myself. (mischievous act #4).the next appointment day was the final one, 3days after the last one. So they noticed the egg is degenerating they were wondering, but for where no be my mouth dem go hear wetin I do. Then I saw my doc and consultant that day with the result and she placed me on 10,000i.u. So I went back to the pharmacy, bought 5,000i.u with the Balance of 3000i.u that I still have with me, I main them all together and injected myself with it (1500+5000+3000 =9500i.u) (mischievous act #5). Wondering why I injected myself, the drug was not available in the Hosp pharmacy, and then with my previous crime, I would I explain, they will just inject the prescribed 10,000i.u,+the 1500i already have in my system making 11,500! For where, who wan die of side effects.! grin but so far, no side effects at all. Just normal ovulation abdominal pain.

So, so far, the has been my confession of mischievous acts oooo.... PLSSSSSS DON'T TRY THESE at home o, it is dangerous for your health oooo. But this crazy ttc wahala no go hang me sha. I shall not die but live.! Baby Dust to all the obedient mamas. Pls don't do as I do o!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mumydidi: i don recieve the trailer load of hailings. Nagode grin

Cathyibok: The only thing i can undst from the result is that you have intramural fibroids measuring 1.6cm/1.4cm. Other sabi sabi Mama's will explain the remaining part of the diagnosis.

Hafsat: ina gaisuwa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ Apple19 u b strong woman oo.I was so scared reading d part 2 of ur book I had to scroll to d end sharparly to b sure noting bad happened.Thank God o.uve given d needed advice all by ursef alreadi. grin
@ Zamm I hail u back ma.welcome back.
@ legendsmum I dey one corner for here jare.na 2WW mata dey do me.chai! All is well
@ all I salute una.I see plenty BFP's after these plenty HSG's going on.ur result wil b B Patent tubes IJN.I strongly believe we are breaking natural protocols this time around no matter wat our diagnosis are.
Fertility blessings!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Apple19! Apple19!! APPLE19!!!!!

How many times did i call you? i need to carry cane and flog your bum bum. Cool down ooo, else i'll report you to your DH, Inugo. Naughty cycle buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
@apple19, chai, you try o! Ttc turned you to gynae. I feel you, it is well sis. It shall end in praise.

Did the hsg, wasn't painful at all but was told to come back for the result because the consultant that will write the result is not around. Guess the person that did it wanted it to be certified by the boss.

@derommyvent, did it at Richcare lab in Ikorodu for 13k.

@zamm, sharply go do your own hsg, it is well.

@cathyibok, from my own understanding, that intra mural myoma of 1.6cm/1.4cm is small and it shouldn't hinder conception. I was told I have a intra mural myoma of about 4.6cm too but don't want to kill myself before my testimony come. I was also told that my cervix has been shifted to the right but all na lie,Baba God is on the throne!

@iOmoge thanks, I'm good. At least, I'm done with that phase only to get result so as to know the next action to be taken.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
@carthyibok the result is not bad except that you have a cyst in your left ovary and a little fibroid,normally this 'll not prevent pregnancy,except you 're not ovulating not to worry about you can flush the cyst and fibroids with alligator pepper and ginger. plus stop taking sugary things o, reduce carbohydrates,take plenty vegetable and fruits and plenty of water .all the best
@hafsat how do feel now hope you 're ok,may you deliver safely by the grace of God.
sprinkling baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ Redeemed, thanks so much. I pray mine too will not be painful. Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
@zamm.... thanks sis. the doc was even kind to put me thru d procedure bfor d main koko. Felt at ease in d end. After d tyn sef, I drove bk to d office. @derommyvent.....did it for 15k at Triple-E med. Ultrasound Ltd in kubwa, abuja. @venizia.... same tyn my gynae said after I took d result to him. but he said it's not a threat to conception. @redeemed.... my sister, wondering y d belle never enter o and doc say I dey ovulate well well. sad @kudibaby..... Pls Aw will I go about the alligator pepper n ginger. seriously trying to cut on surgery tyns.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ cathyibok, thanks so much. I am in lagos so will stick to the one i went to today. We will all smile soon with our bfps IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ redeemed pls ive nt been able to reply ur mail cos i have problem with my gmail account .baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good evening amazing moms, 1st time of posting here but have been following for a while, got married in dec but still ttc...... help your advice plssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
@venizia..ina amsawa..ya gida,ya aiki

@kudibaby..I'm much better..thanks for asking

@all..sprinkling truckloads of
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Apple19:
Part 2,
So she gave me Loratyn 10mg bd/5 days. So I told her that I don't know how am feeling inside my Tommy that she should let me do follicular tracking to know if the crazy drug has not destroyed something inside o(mischievous act #2 cos I want NHIS to cover it rather than going outside to pay). Then she agreed and sent me for tracking. On getting to the x-ray debt, they sent me back to the IVF unit that they are the ones to do it, so I changed my face and started feeling sorry. Cos they said anybody that start it must be the one to finish it. So they ignored me and I was there for like 3hrs.so I eventually met with the chief and explain to him and due to the look on my face, he took sympathy and asked them to do it for me on CD12. As they were doing it they were grumbling that they really need to see the doc who sent me to them. So I quickly confessed that I was the one that asked for it. So they said I must sign bone letter like that (can't remember the name it was called) . So asked me to wait outside for the letter but for where..... As soon as I escaped from that room enh, na race I picked o grin. Then se I I will need them the second day, so I met the doc on my way that dayCD13,and she said she wasn't going to do it for me until she is instructed. So I tipped and attendance and got the chief's phone number I called him and he instructed the doc to do it for me.(Mischievous act #3).

So during the scan, I heard them saying the egg is over ripped o, that it should Pop in 24hrs,so I went straight to my doc again to atleast give me something to pop the egg since it is big enough. But alas! She was not there, and you know this eggs will not last forever now. So that was how I got a pharmacy outside the hospital and bought Pregnyl (an HCG hormone) and I injected 1500i.u myself. (mischievous act #4).the next appointment day was the final one, 3days after the last one. So they noticed the egg is degenerating they were wondering, but for where no be my mouth dem go hear wetin I do. Then I saw my doc and consultant that day with the result and she placed me on 10,000i.u. So I went back to the pharmacy, bought 5,000i.u with the Balance of 3000i.u that I still have with me, I main them all together and injected myself with it (1500+5000+3000 =9500i.u) (mischievous act #5). Wondering why I injected myself, the drug was not available in the Hosp pharmacy, and then with my previous crime, I would I explain, they will just inject the prescribed 10,000i.u,+the 1500i already have in my system making 11,500! For where, who wan die of side effects.! grin but so far, no side effects at all. Just normal ovulation abdominal pain.

So, so far, the has been my confession of mischievous acts oooo.... PLSSSSSS DON'T TRY THESE at home o, it is dangerous for your health oooo. But this crazy ttc wahala no go hang me sha. I shall not die but live.! Baby Dust to all the obedient mamas. Pls don't do as I do o!

The hcg you got, was it at fridge temperature? May your effort be crowned with success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
uche13:
Good day sisters,
Please can anybody who has supernatural childbirth, pregnancy miracle etc please send to ucheamaka13@yahoo.com
I will be very grateful.
God bless us all

I sent them over night na. Say 2am. Check.
From bebe beebee1 960 @gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Zamn, been here all along.

Howdy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gudevrning wonderful mamas.pls sumone help me o.one very minor tin have turn to casala 4 me just now.
Today is CD20,I've been having mild cramps in lower pelvic & cervix when doin knackson wit dh.Ive been complaining to him during d proces even dis morning.now he has changed room jst because I told him I can't cos of d pains.n he want d tin die tonite.I'm so lonely rite now.I had to tel him its a wicked act to change room cos I'm in pain n refuse bd.wat do I do oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
@tatacherie, lol grin, you better go pay tributes to him.
@zamn, hope you were able to do the hsg? All the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
@Dieg...yes at 4 degrees temp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
i hear u o @ redeemed,his fast asleep in d oda rum already,i jst went to wake n tel him sorry pet him even ready to bear n give him wat he wants but guyman nor gree again saying bachelor & spinster mode hav been activated for now til further notice,urrrggggg!!! this is so mind shattering
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
@apple19. you are so naughty. i pray all this effort pay off with a mighty BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ijay024: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am new here...got married 4 months ago but i feel dry and not easily turned on. I just bought preseed because i havnt seen any cervical musus this month and am on CD13 (my cycle is between 24 and 27 days. Average of 25 days). I did the ovulation test (using predicte) the 2nd line was very faint. should i be worried
Am really TTC

wishing everybody here loads of baby dusts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.