Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399936 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rejoice03 &:Immibabe tnx a lot mamas God bless u.May he grant us suffifient grace to hold on & surprise us all soon with our own Angels
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Apple19,babe u get mind 2giv yasef injection o,may dis courageous act b rewarded with a BFP.
@iomoge,am gud ,i meant 2say welcome back home.
@tatacherie,allow him 2 calm down,dem pet him,daz how dey bhave,ones dey want it n 4 any reason u say no dey get very offended n acts crazy,na so my Dh dey do 2
@Hafsat,hope u r feeling stronger now?may God strengthen u in dis journey.
@Redeemed n Cathybok,thanx was fine.
Had my 2nd HSG on cd6 yesterday,went smoothly,result read,bilateral peritoreal spillage on both tubes noted n normal uterine linning .
Nnetriplet,so happy 4u,congrats sis,u wil carry 2terms.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
rainyday:
My sabi sabi mamas una weldone oo, God bless u all 4 kipin dis thread alive. Congrats to nnetriplets n all d belleful mamas,may God kip ur lo's 4 u. Abeg mamas make una help me torchlite dis mata. I tested positive wit my clearblue ovulation digital stick dis afternoon,i saw d smiling face. Am on cd 14 n dis is d first test,i was feeling ovulation cramp so i decided 2 test. My dilema nw is wen can i bd for maximum result? Can i bd dis nite or wait til 48hrs like d manual said? Abeg make una help me,make dis cycle no waka go like dat. Hafsat,hw body? May Allah see u thru Amin. Sori 4 d long post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
mubzay:
@rainyday I think u can. Sticky bfp to u.
Thanks Mubzay,i appreciate. Pls i need more inputs,dis is my 5th year ttc n i wont lie to u, it has nt been easy 4 me. I just pray i will wake up from dis bad dream sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
@tatacherie,u don't nid any special prep 4d test o,did mine without eating cos don't usually like havin breakfast n did it in d Mrng.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ayaayo:

Welcome Fumbaby, may your stay be very short and fruitful. I also got married in dec. Anxiety will not finish us oo like every has been saying it's best we relax, it would happen soon for everyone of us here by God's grace.

Fumbaby:
Good evening amazing moms, 1st time of posting here but have been following for a while, got married in dec but still ttc...... help your advice plssssss

i am a silent follower of this thread even before i got married.

i got married in november last year and I got pregnant to the glory of God almost immediately.

this is what i did :

1)about 9 months before my wedding month, i kept track of my cycle every month- the day i started my period, the day it ended and the entire length of the cycle

2) about 6 months before I got married, I was drinking regularly Bragg's apple cider vingar mixed with water

3)three months before i got married, i went to see my GP here in the UK. he told me to watch my diet, eat lots of fruits and vegetable, exercise and i should take FOLIC ACID TABLETS once a day and also an 'A-Z MULTIVITAMIN TABLET' once a day.

4)my husband is often away for work in another country so i had to make every fertile day in my cycle count. From day 1 to day 10, i was safe but from day 11 to day 16 (before he went away), i make sure we did the 'needful' as many times as possible every single day, of course he didnt know i was actively ''trying'' to get pregnant and he was just amazed by my constant urge to climb him grin grin even when he claims he is tired and relunctant i will still insist and remind him of my conjugal rights grin grin and tell him his body his MINE to use as I want. cool i tried all styles - especially d*ggy (I read it's the most effective for maximum penetration). First thing in the morning, last thing at night and even during the day (weekends), i would initiate baby dancing.

to God be the glory, barely 2/3 weeks later , i had a positive result on the test kit.

I must add that before the visit to my GP, my cycle was rather haphazard. 31 -39 days and this was never the case about 5 -10 years ago. However, as soon as I followed my doctor's advice, my cycle returned to 28-30days which made calculating my ovulation days very easy.

this is my way of giving back to this thread as i learnt many things from fellow ladies especially on the importance of babydancing during one's fertile period.

baby dust to all !

God will bless all expectant mothers here with the fruit of the womb and they will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Congrats to all Pregnant Moms. May you all carry to term.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
@rainyday..I'm much better..thanks for asking..do not despair..it will happen in due time smiley

@zamm..to God's glory I'm much stronger now..thanks for asking smiley

@mummyEsther.. Amen to your prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Congrats helovesme and thanks for sharing. Wish u a stressfree 9months.

Pls is the vitamin called A-Z or it has another name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Helovesme congrat on ur bfp u shall carry to term IJN and thks for sharing wat u did.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ Zamm tanx a lot Ma.am relieved afta pouring my heart here and given hugs n needful tips.God bless.
@ Helovesme dats so nice of u thanks for sharing wishing u smooth ride,may u carry to term n deliver with ease.Godbless u
@ Hafsat d Lord will see u tru.I pray u get over m/s soon.pele
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jehovah idi egwu. You Lord are too faithful to fail. Thank you for these gifts of BFPs. We return all glory to You alone.
@nnetriplet... congratulations. you shall deliver safely.
Amen
@all mamas in the house, i greet oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
@tatacherie dear..thanks plenty.. Amen too

@mamakendra..greetings grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
When trying to conceive (TTC) don't forget to check your hubby too for prior medical attention..
God Bless all the females here and around me with the fruit of the womb..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=rainyday post=33279787][/quote] Please start bding right away. Do it every other day till you're sure O has taken place. So go ahead, bd tonightl.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hi Everyone, does anyone have an ebook of fibroids miracle. Please I need it and can't seem to buy it on the internet. Thank you. Please send it to .........

Thanks once again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saheed2532(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy
http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
@hafsat24... greetings to you and your LOs. glad u r doing better.
thanks for hanging out wit us.
it gives us hope that our story can change for good just in a single day. today ttcing, tomorrow preggy.
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Apple19: U̶̲̅ re a very strong woman ooo, may GØD̶̲̥̅̊ crown ur effort with BFP dis circle. Thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ nothing happen to U̶̲̅.
@Hafsat: sorry dear, its just for a while it will soon go. Hope U̶̲̅ re better now? HuggggZzzzz.
@Nnetriplet: wishing U̶̲̅ H & H 9mths, may U̶̲̅ carry to term IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 1:14am On May 01, 2015
congrats to the preggy moms..wish u all h&h 9months.
@all there is holy ghost service 2day by 6.00pm at the redemption camp. theme: fulfilling destiny.
and also on monday shiloh hour for those waiting upon God for the fruit of the womb by 10am.its always every 1st monday of the month. happy new month.may this May favour us all in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 6:49am On May 01, 2015
Happy New Month to all. In month, may the Almighty God in his infinite mercy, banish barrenness/delay/poverty from every area of our lives IJN.

@Hafsat, d Lord is ur strength. May u be stronger as days pass by Ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
@mamakendra..we extend our greetings too..thanks plenty..we are also waiting for you to come join us so we'll hv sum1 to say 'sorry its just for a while.it would pass' grin

@Immibabe..thanks much.. Amen..waiting for you to come join us grin

@omedit..thanks darl..I'm much better..waiting to also hear your BFP by God's grace grin
@all..morning to us all.. Happy New month and Happy workers day grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:48am On May 01, 2015
@Nnetriplet congrats and happy bumping. @all Happy workers day. Thank God its a long weekend. Baby dust all the way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 8:16am On May 01, 2015
@Tetacherie...# cool thanks, @Ayaayo..yeeeh!!! grin forgive your naughty budy sis, just that drastic measures requires drastic response (forgot how it's being said). @Redeemed..Amen o, @mamakendra,... wink Amen. @Mubsay..Amen, Dh was not fully aware o (who go even tell am) shocked only got to know I was injecting when I cut my finger with the vial. I will only confess at the end of this cycle.

@Legendsmother... It made me ovulate but for where, that crazy side effects no go make me wan try am again o
@Immibabe thanks a lot sis, and AMEN to your prayers.. @Zamm..my sister na wetin ttc turn me ooooo, it is well. Amen to your prayers
@Omedit..thanks and all glory to God nothing happened.

@Nnetriplet,.... Congratulations oooo, receive grace to carry to term. But you never tell us wetin you do differently this cycle sha. As my ears dey itch for tori.

@All....thank you all for your love, care and concern, may our joy cometh to us soon. But I wouldn't have dare if am not also in that line sha. That was what gave me the courage. But then, am not proud of my actions. And as at the time of filing this report, no bad feelings nor any serious issue, on my bed flexing after the early morning dose of...... Abeg make una follow una mind take complete my last statement grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
@Nnetriplet congrat sis, the Lord will see you through . Amen

@hafsat take gud Care of yourself and los, the Lord is your strength

@legendsmother how's the wedding preparation going?

@i-omoge a beg no join MIA mode of @safe06 o

@rainyday shaparly do the needful, this will be the month you have bin waiting for. Amen

@apple19 see as u make my eyes dey bulge shocked shocked shocked, it's well with u, it will end with testimony of God's faithfulness

@zamn congrat on the succesful hsg test,the next news will be that of a BFP amen

@helovesme thanks for sharing, you will carry and deliver safely. Amen

All mamas in MIA mode make una come out oooo, the rain of BFP has started, come and claim urs, I claim mine in jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On May 01, 2015
Happy new month to everyone in d house, ℓ pray for as many as BFPssssss dis month IJN.
@Hafsat: Amen. Thank U̶̲̅ sis, keep moving Allah is ur strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 8:54am On May 01, 2015
venizia:
Congrats helovesme and thanks for sharing. Wish u a stressfree 9months.

Pls is the vitamin called A-Z or it has another name

thanks venizia.

i got the drug from Boots, UK.

the drug is called ''Boots A - Z 6 months supply 180 Tablets''. its available in 30days and 60days supply.

see the link and picture below. i am sure there will be other brands/stores offering similar components of the drug

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-A-Z-6-months-supply-180-Tablets_1289980/

as soon as i had my bfp, i stopped taking it and switched to pregnacare.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 9:19am On May 01, 2015
ayaakanoh, tatacherie, rejoice03

thank you beautiful ladies for your kind wishes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2015
Its well my dear sis. May God crown our efforts with bfp ds month. Amen
My frnd gave birth yday n it weakend me. God is in control. I speak +vely to my womb. Its well
Have a blessed day y'all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyoyin: 9:34am On May 01, 2015
congratulations to all the belleful mamas you shall carry to terms and for all of us expecting ours, its here already
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:56am On May 01, 2015
@Mubsay relax your own na special package and it will not tarry any longer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:04am On May 01, 2015
Apple19 !!!!!!!!!
The Lord is your muscle for dis TTC matter oooooo.
May He crown your efforts with sucess.

Hafsat dearie, how are you faring? Hope you are getting stronger. Greetings to the Twins. smiley

Happy New Month to my Fruitful Mummies And Daddies in the House. More BFPs this Month.
Sprinkling Fertility Dust.

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.