Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401257 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by riac(f): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
@seanball..tnks 4 d response.bt i'm talkin abt d one dat comes afta givin birth.i loose my 25 wk twin gestatn due 2 wat doct calls genetic prob $ since den d milk is still comin $ its now 4 month,so i'll like 2 kno if its normal $ hope its nt gonna disturb me 4rm conceivin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2012
Udoka...the Lord God shall sustain your pregnancy till delivery for you. The devil is a liar! Talk to ur womb and confess the promises of God concerning motherhood!
Don't fret,please?I know this will be difficult but anytime u feel worried, just sing praise songs if u cannot pray. We will be praying for you here! You have been strong for many of us, so we are all praying for your beanie to stick! I love u sis....but God loves you more so cling unto Him in dis tym of need!
One more thing, DO NOT BROWSE!!!! Come on here if u feel the urge to re-assure urself hon, cos right now,google may not be ur friend!
I pray that you will post a testimony for us very soon IJN....Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
Good day M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ pple, how r u all doing?
Thanks ɑ̈ mil for ur tots & prayers.

It's such ɑ̈ blessing & honor to be amongst great woman of destiny.

I pray as we continue to look unto Jesus the author of all good things, He'll meet us at the very point of our needs.

Hang in there Ladies, you are next in line...

Tons of baby dust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
Good Day my personal person's,

Please do any one have information about Inositol supplement. a lot of testimony about it reversing pcos symptoms and increasing ovulation in non ovulating patient.. Kindly share if you have used it or have more knowledge about the supplement. And where to buy it from. heard it could be add to other pcos medication.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hello ladies,hope you are all doing great!

Quick update:

Today CD 13, Follicular Tracking:
2 Dominant follicles in the Left Ovary, 20.5mm and 15.5mm
3 Dominant follicles in the Right Ovary, 22.5mm, 21mm and 20mm
Total of 5 Mature follicles shocked shocked,I pray i don't develop OHSS.
Linning Thickness: 7.8mm

Took HCG today to ovulate within the next 36-48hrs, so my knackson start tonight as i am doing timed intercouse,and hope to catch 2 of those eggy.

Sprinkly loads of babydust everywhere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
Thank you fruitful mamas for your prayers and kind wishes. The Lord has been my strength,I am fighting d battle of faith. I strongly believe God to work out things in my favour. As u all know the BFP was a miracle of d millenium, I NEVER dreamt of it, I was as surprised as u maybe when I was given d result.
I am not giving up, the battle is not over until am declared the WINNER. I keep reading Smilenw post on page 90, if she bled for 3months and still had a healthy baby,mine is a small case for GOD to handle. Am not giving up on this!
Rocksqueen it has not been easy to stay off the internet, but today I talked to myself, I hv bn on bedrest, so today I read testmonies that lifted up my spirit...whatever blood, clot or tissue are excess my body and babies don't need.
I trust God when next I write I will share a testimony of God's faithfulness.

Sending baby dust to every mama in the house. Champ this is definitely ur cycle!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
@yogun
Congrats dear. Happy 9months!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nolla: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hi everyone. Sry ve been MIA. Na exam oo, will b roundin up soon.
@udoka n yogun: congrats. Our God will see u thru d wks n in 9month time we will all celebrate wit u.
@new mum's: welcum on board. D lord will turn ur stories to testimonies n this tym around it shall b d beginin of many good tins to come.
@seanbell, ebony, champs, rocksqueen, shiloh, mrs kem, kemidebbie n all other fruitful ladies: I hail oo. our miracle babies r on d way IJN. Its our tym of divine visitation. Many more testimonies r on d way from all of us.
wishin u all drums of baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
zenoj: @yogun n udoka2,BIG CONGRATS to u both!!! Am so happy at these news flowing in on this thread. D Lord is really faithful.
Udoka2,abeg,take ur eyes off d clots what so ever,make God ur focus at this time believing that u're pregnant with a baby n not d clots. D which d Lord has done shall remain n is forever,so,no shaking dear.
@All in d house,drums of babydust to y'all.
Update: Am on cd 8 today,dh went for his sfa result today n they were actually ridiculous.
Motility- active 10%, sluggish 10%, dead 80% Morphology- normal 10%, head defect 30% neck defect 30% tail defect 30% Total spermatozoan count per mil 3million per mil, total spermatozoan count per ejaculate 9 million per ejaculation,Result- poor, Culture isolate-yielded profuse growth of staphylococcus,S+++ levofloxacin, ceftriazone, S+ ciprofloxacin ,it is resistant to the other drugs. So that's d result but am not moved by it. Humanly speaking,I would say it went from bad to worst,it has never been this low.D lowest we ever got was 7million/ml n that was like 3yrs ago.D one b4 this last was 12million/ml,we were very optimistic it would ve improved by now but I know my God is still on the throne n there absolutely nothing in this world to which He can be compared n nothing in this world that He cannot do.
N seriously,am so sick n tired of taking antibiotics that it gives me nausea now.I think I took too much of different kinds this last time to combat d infections,n they ve grown resistance d more.Hmm,it is well.
I think going d natural way for d infections is an option now. Suggestions are welcome.Rite now,na to dey baby dance dey go,no shaking.
I love y'all.
hello mothers, i have been a religious follower of this forum.this place is filled with so much emotion i cry everytime i say amen to your prayers. DH knows everyone of you. one day i will share my own story here too. we are more than two here so i know God is with us. We will all carry our bundles of joy. and our mockerer will be forced to congratulate us. congratulations to the new sticky bfp(ers) God has done this. he giveth without adding sorrow. you will complete the journey with joy
@zenoj my dh had worse result. in his case it went lower than this the surges up and goes down again. our gyn sent him to an urologist(forgive my spellings). he was diagonised with bilateral vericocles. it was responsible for killing the swimmers,reducing the motility and all that. before he was diagonised with vericocle we have spent a lot of money treating infections , buying drugs to boost the counts. he had the varicoselectomy last may. so we re keeping our fingers crossed. i know we have done our part and my heavenly father will move for us.
i wish every mother here a sticky bfp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
@ Champs...wow!!! shocked shocked u gat some nice juicy follies dere! Nd a succulent lining too! Keeping my fingers,legs toes in short evritin crossable crossed 4 u dear...dis is ur month!BFP on da way!!!
Did you anytin extra plus ur clomid? I cldnt get d estriadol to buy.Airen didn't have.where do you normally buy yours?

@ Udoka...yes dear just kip on believing.its dere nd it aint goin nowhere! I can imagine how surprised u felt! Pleasant surprise indeed! Oya o! Wat did u do different this cycle...pls share wit us. Spraying u sticky bean dust!

@ Nolla baby!!!!!! Dis ur exam nor wan finish? Hope its goin well? Success upon success dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
LAdies,

I am joining with udoka to ask for support... I have been cramping really and I am bleeding with what seems to be clots and red blood after a day of brown/pink spotting and minimal cramping. This is 6 days after my first BFP and 1 round of clomid (I have PCOS). I did a pregnancy test ystrd after all the spotting and it was still positive and I had gone to a clinic earlier yesterday to confirm my pregnancy and their urine test came up negative. I havent tested today as I was tired of worrying and testing and was going to take a break and let God take care of it entirely. I am anxious. I will try and test when I get home. I dont want to panick yet coz I dont wannt give he devil any room but Please pray for us ooo may that BFP remain permanent.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
@Fruitful,please please can u give me the address of d urologist ur hubby visited.Can varicocule(4give ma spelling) be responsible for no sperm count?
Can it be identified/are d symptoms visible.DH is due for another SFA dis weeknd.previous results read 'no sperm count' pls assist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS to Udoka,Yogun and Sasi.

Udoka/Sasi : I am sorry the devil is trying to play tricks with your BFP but just believe on the EVERLASTING GOD. Even if your faith is shaky and not strong, ask God to help your unbelief and increase your faith. read the story in Mark 9 v 14-29, especially verse 24. God is our helper. Now if your faith is already strong in God then please just begin to praise him and thank Him.

My prayer for Udoka and Sasi, Father in the name of Jesus, I beleive that ALL power in Heaven and on Earth belongs to you, so therefore the devil has no power over Sasi and Udoka's BFP testimony, according to the bible you are a faithful God, who is faithful to complete what you have started in the lives of these women. Father show your self as their helper and help every part of their body/organs to work together to keep their pregnancies safe. Father, I claim the rewards of a tither on their behalf. Lord remember your word in Mal 3v 10-13 and please rebuke every devourer of their joy, peace, faith and testimony in the MIGHTY and WONDERFUL name of Jesus.

I will come back later to catch up and respond to other posts. God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
Sasi did your doctor prescribe any progestrone supplements?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2012
@udoka2 and Sasi, My prayers are with you,i am very confident that nothing is going to happen to your babies,continue taking your cyclogest you will be fine in Jesus name.

@Ebony13, Thanks for the wishes. Yes, i took only 100 millli gram clomid and nothing else, i was suprised to produce so much follicles. You can get the Estradiol(Progynova) at RealCare Pharmacy,Sakponba road by Erie(Bureau d change) thats where i bought mine. Sending babydust your way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2012
LAdies,

What wonderful group of women you are!! I dont know how to express my gratitude for the thoughts and silent or spoken prayers or wishes that any of you has had towards Udoka or me.
After managing to get home I spend almost 2hours and half crawling, moaning and crying for pain. Then when I realized I had fallen asleep I thought everything was finally gone, I woke up and he pain started again, tearing, and pulling and cramping. I decided that it was enough. I was imagining the devil rejoicing. I prayed and blessed God, I know He only is the author or life and He doesn't bring anything else but Life and life in abundance. Ladies, you and I who are trying to conceive are blessed in a particular way because thanks to the obstacles that we have faced, we have sought to understand and decipher the process of getting pregnant and I know that we have a greater appreciation for this miracle of life and we have a more intimate outlook at the intricacies conceiving; maybe God allowed it so that we may look at His children (people around us) with a special eye and heart and understand how special we all are. So many things need to happen, from various hormone levels, to specific secretions, to physical structural conditions, and all of that within the male and the female independently and finally as they meet, so many other things need to go right, meet at the right place, at the right time, the right way before we even talk about embryo. My point is BFP/conception does not just happen. It's a conscious, voluntary decision by God.
In the Bible Jeremiah recounts how even as he was in his mother's womb, He knew that God knew him. Psalm 139:13 says "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb".
We can find assurance knowing that the journey from before conception (getting our bodies ready, TTC, injections, supplements etc.) to birth is journey that God carefully watches over. Let's keep our faith strong, and let's be steadfast in the Lord, Let our faith rest, not on the looks of the present situation but on God's promises. I have gotten a lot of encouragement in the past hour from this christian webpage http://stronginfaith.org/article.php?page=17
Like many of you say, Now I say with assurance that we are fruitful vines. This is the blessing that God has for our husbands (and therefore for us) "Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home [Psalm 128:3]. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table. That is the LORD's blessing for those who fear him.

I will keep you posted with my wonderful testimony, and we will all rejoice and celebrate for every single of us here who are princesses of the Lord Almighty, the Perfect Creator, the Intelligent Designer and our Excellent Father.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2012
Thanks once more to u all. Camrygmail, thanks for that bible verse, I really need Him to help my unbelief, its very easy to believe when things are working well than when there are plenty contrary evidences. He will surely come thru.

Sasi Malla
Its well with u my sister, I can understand what u are goin thru, pls if possible take time off from work. By God's GRACE we will carry these Seeds of the Righteous to full term. We will hv d last laugh IJN. I can see u are strong, pls remain so!

Zenoj, Fruitful and Believer
Its well with ur DHs, do what u can and leave God's part to Him. Yogun talked abt blessing water, as much as we do our parts medically, let's also do some crazy things in rightousness. You can also bless bread and wine as holy communion, tell God what u want and take it in faith.

@ Ebony
You know my history now, this is the same cycle I started with u in April 5th, we did d ff chart and O was detected later ff removed it. at the end from my observation I Oed on May 26th I.e CD52, I never believed anything to come out of the late O. b4 I travelled to see d Naturopath, a scan on 29th showed ovarian cyst and endo thickness of 8.8mm. I was down wt this report, as if MSTIA knows me offline, she told me on WL forum that she has it in her spirit to tell me that Its well with me. Infact I felt God spoke to me. To cut d long story short, when I started d medication with d Naturopath, I tot I was reactng to d bromocriptine, now I knew was the pregancy symptoms. I stoped all medication two sundays ago, when I could not stand my feelings anylonger, and AF also refused to show after giving me signs. Rockqueen told me on WL forum to stop waiting for AF but rather my BFP, I read her post and laughed, cos I know its not possible to get preg by such late O I.e scieces for u, with God nothing is impossible.
Last wk tuesday I decided to visit d hospital, they requested to run Preg test, and behold it come out Positive. Infact I couidnt believe it, I was shaking, couldn't even update the forum cos it was like a dream. The doc immediately placed me om folic acid,one baby aspirin per day and 400mg of cyclegest twice a day and asked me to stop d bromocriptine.

I immediately called d naturopath on the effectof d herbs on d preg, she said never to worry, that d herbs was to calm my tummy, even suggested I shd continue taking d one I take in d afternoon. I discarded all her drugs since am alrdy on my gynae's prescription. On Monday morning this whole challenge started, I know Go has gvn me victory. From my calculation, I was 6weeks last Sunday, meaning I took d Naturopath herbs from 3wk to 5wk, and during these periods I felt calm, only had serious pg symptoms.

What did I do different.
1. We had ttc program in my church in March, I asked God specifically I want to concieve the month of May, being my anniversary month.
2. Weight Loss programm from April
3. One month fasting and praying in d month of May with fruitful ladies on WL forum .. God will honour all of u IJN
4. Vitex 8.0.0 m.g. A day
5. Magnesium, calcium and Zinc 3 in 1 capsules
6. Folic acid
7. Preseed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2012

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ Udoka your bfp is indeed a miracle...God has put it there for you and nothing can remove it! it is well with you my sister.u shall carry this to full term IJN! i remember all the history!

@ Sasi malia...i like your faith dear! it is well with you.you shall carry this LO to full term and hold him/her in your arms.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies, sure everyone is doing fine.
@Udoka2, God is ever faithful, because he did not fail mama Sarah, Elizabeth, Hannah etc, He will not fail you now. I am joing my faith with yours believing that your miracle shall be PERMANENT. YOU MUST WIN UDOKA
@ sasi_malia God is your strength. He will surely see you through. By the power of God which is above every other power, your Miracle shall be permanent.
my lovely sisters you are in my prayers. YOU MUST WIN SASI_MALIA

@all, sending loads of baby dust y'way. We must win. Luv y' all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ Udoka it time for you to also join the pregnancy forum dear! coz ure going to carry this pregnancy to full term! Happy for u dear!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Udoka, congrats once again. Your testimony is permanent, i draw a circle of the blood of Jesus around you and your husband from now on, if you want twins, i join my twins faith with yours and i say you will get double exactly the mix of sex you desire. you are carrying children of destiny.

@Sasi malia, no shaken, no losses, your testimony is permanent, i surround you and your family with the blood of Jesus Christ.

@Yogun, you more than a conqueror, victory is sure for you.

@all, July is my month oooo, daddy G.O said that God said all desperate prayers will receive quick answers, and that all those those are called barren will be called mothers of children this year, so in this second half of the year we are about entering I pray that all of us who are named on this forum and all of you silent readers, God know us all, He will deliver to us all our blessings. July testimonies will be greater than June testimonies. three of us testify this month, in July, if you and i are posting, it will be posting for BFP news in Jesus name. AMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
ebony13: @ Udoka it time for you to also join the pregnancy forum dear! coz ure going to carry this pregnancy to full term! Happy for u dear!

I second that! You are a winner and a child of God Udoka!The devil will have no victory over you...IJN!!!!AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ udoka and sasi, it shall be permanent,it shall be permanent what lord has done for you it shall be permanent(singin).

@ believer, yes it is visible. but only the doc can know what it is. initially it dropped and he was placed on manix which boosted it to 9million. 3 months after it dropped to 3million. he was placed on clomid and some other drugs which also boosted it to 11million. it later dropped to zero and so on. we got angry and left the hopsital cos we didnt believe the result. he started feeling mild pain on his right ball, so my gyn (luth) directed him to the urology dept. all he had to do was jus take a look at the boys. he said they are shrinking but not vissible to us. varicocle are veins growing the the scrotum and do not allow the free flow of blood into it. so it stops sprm prod and reduces it. some have just one while some are bilateral. if not treated early it goes into the other one. he was diagonised with one but he operated on the two cos he said he discovered it was on the left and even more on it than the right. I have read a lot of testiomies about the surgery and the recovery. i pray it work for us.

His name is doc tijani he is a consultant at RAO hosp surulere. and i am sure thats where he will want to see you cos we ende up goin there. i will get you his number from DH.

God is able to do anything!

sprinkling baby dust on us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
Udoka and Sasi Malia... I soak you both in the Blood of the Lamb and that pray that this testimony shall be permanent...

Rest well and eat well... Sasi, i wld have suggested a few more days b4 you test next, it is well with you dear...

To my other blessed women here Ipio, Zenoj, Seanbeall, Ebony, RocksQueen, Mstia, Mrs. Kem09, Shiloh and other, I pray that the power that rose Jesus Christ from the grave and parted the Red sea will take control of every situation and all glory shall be unto the Lord.

Camrygmail, how's ya bory?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Udoka,honestly I am so so so so so happy 4 u.Congratulations.U ladies have diligently laboured for the BFP and I remember I posted in this forum that in this month of June at least 2 testimonies before the month runs out.The reason is simple.I specifically prayed to God to give u ladies the joys of ur heart dis month.
God answered our collective prayers.To HIM alone be all the glory.More testimonies will still roll IJN.
Congrats and wishing u a glorious 34wks ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Thank§ thanks thanks to you all.
Ebony and Rocksqueen this is my second office/home, so make una no po-sho me ooo, I dey kempe for this forum.

To God be the glory the bleeding and cramps have stoped and my cervix is still closed. This whole thing is actually d finger of God, and Him alone I gv all the glory.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sasimalia(f): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
I want to thank you all for so much support. God is indeed working through all of you. May He bless you and give you the deepest desires of your hearts.

Udoka, Infogenius, yogun, fruitful, redeemerdave, MSTIA, Ebony, each and every one of you guys will be blessed beyond measure because that is the promise of our God for those who rejoice with those who are rejoicing and those who cry with those who are crying.

Yesterday after I wrote my last post, I was still in pain but not that excruciating pain that I had before praying. Then one issue came to my mind. I happen to be Rh Negative (O negative) and my husband positive so because of the bleeding even though the pregnancy was still very early, I thought that I should try and reach my Dr and see if he needs me to get a Rhogam shot (which would prevent my body from producing antibodies against the baby). The Dr advised me to go to the hospital and at least have them give me the shot and something for pain if I cannot stand it. It was about 9pm so I waited for my husband to get off work at about 11:30pm to take me there.
Long story short, they did an ultrasound because they wanted to make sure it wasn't ectopic because of the pain, both abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound, took my blood, gave me some fluid and something for pain. The doctor's conclusion is that I miscarried (for "unconclusive/unknown reasons) as nothing was visible on the vaginal ultrasound (no yolk sac) and my blood hcg level of 7). I took a pregnancy test that is sensitive from hcg of 25 and up the day before and it was positive as were all of the pregnancy tests since Wednesday of last week (except the pee test at the clinic).
I give glory to God whatever it is that is happening. I did read that at this point my hcg should be in the thousand but between 5 and 25, I need to give it a couple of days and test. My Dr wants to see me next friday which was the original first prenatal appt. My fibroid is still present but is rather small (2.6 x1.6 x 1.4) and numerous cysts around both ovaries are still there.
God is the ultimate physician so I leave everything in His hands. I am getting rid of all my pregnancy tests and I am also thinking of stopping charting and just let it happen however long it takes.
Thanks again for your support, It shall be well with all of you IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
SeanBell:
Maryswags,
My dearrr,the exam was okay,have another in september.It's been crayzee and i think it messed up my cycle totally.
True that as per the anxiety,you are right,it messes it up further but how i go take remove my mind for the thing naa?e no easy at all.....
For the knackson,well what can i say cheesy cheesy...it's all that's interesting me now,lol.

How are you?Have u found the hospital for ur procedure?i don't think it's really necessary to pay higher fees for the hsg esp since you are cash strapped.Just take cataflam and go in for it.this is what Udoka normally advices.I haven't gone thru all your posts yet but i will by tomorrow so i can offer any support needed.

Cheers!!

Heheheee my dear keep on knacking ooo! Positive bfp must show oo IJN...how u doing dear? Tnx 4 d concern..d doctor filled a form for one radiological centre around onikan for me...anyway wen I get der I'll cross it...I'm on CD 24 now, and I'm still hopeful...I've been so down! For bout 2 months now, seems like everyone around me is giving birth! Friends,family and even DHs friends! it is well ooo...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maryswags: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
sasi_malia: I want to thank you all for so much support. God is indeed working through all of you. May He bless you and give you the deepest desires of your hearts.

Udoka, Infogenius, yogun, fruitful, redeemerdave, MSTIA, Ebony, each and every one of you guys will be blessed beyond measure because that is the promise of our God for those who rejoice with those who are rejoicing and those who cry with those who are crying.

Yesterday after I wrote my last post, I was still in pain but not that excruciating pain that I had before praying. Then one issue came to my mind. I happen to be Rh Negative (O negative) and my husband positive so because of the bleeding even though the pregnancy was still very early, I thought that I should try and reach my Dr and see if he needs me to get a Rhogam shot (which would prevent my body from producing antibodies against the baby). The Dr advised me to go to the hospital and at least have them give me the shot and something for me if I cannot stand it. It was about 9pm so I waited for my husband to get off work at about 11:30pm to take me there.
Long story short, they did an ultrasound because they wanted to make sure it wasn't ectopic because of the pain, both abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound, took my blood, gave me some fluid and something for pain. The doctor's conclusion is that I miscarried (for "unconclusive/unknown reasons) as nothing was visible on the vaginal ultrasound (no yolk sac) and my blood hcg level of 7). I took a pregnancy test that is sensitive from hcg of 25 and up the day before and it was positive as were all of the pregnancy tests since Wednesday of last week (except the pee test at the clinic).
I give glory to God whatever it is that is happening. I did read that at this point my hcg should be in the thousand but between 5 and 25, I need to give it a couple of days and test. My Dr wants to see me next friday which was the original first prenatal appt. My fibroid is still present but is rather small (2.6 x1.6 x 1.4) and numerous cysts around both ovaries are still there.
God is the ultimate physician so I leave everything in His hands. I am getting rid of all my pregnancy tests and I am also thinking of stopping charting and just let it happen however long it takes.
Thanks again for your support, It shall be well with all of you IJN.

Awww Sasi! D Lord is ur strength! I'm indeed speechless, but God knows best,it is well with u my dear!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Sasi
I can understand, but I will say don't give up, its too early for scan to pick up anything, the first scan I dId same day I got my BFP showed nothing only thickned endo of 15.5mm cos I was only 5wks then, the one of d day of d bleeding same thing even said d endo was shading, these are doc reports pls, our faith will give us good reports!. I went back to read camrygmail testmony nothing showed on her scan and her hcg did raise early too but today all is working well for her.
Pls stretch ur faith more further, don't give u totally.
devil has robbed me three times on this matter, I know better now, pls anyhow still have a mustard seed of faith, I trust He wl come thru!

Point of correction those fibriods and cysts are not urs, so don't use MY.

Its well with u!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.