Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400838 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsM: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader for a little while now...and your stories really inspire me! I pray everyone gets there well deserved bfps soon IJN!
This is my first post in this forum,and i want to start with a question. DH's test result said 'Motility-dead 100%'. Has anyone else experienced this? And what kind of treatments did you go through? I would really appreciate responses from you all. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
@sasi the lord is ur strength. It's well with u in Jesus Name.i @mrs M ur welcome on board, pls read through past post on the trend i believe find helpfull information. @udoka my dear all i can say Jehovah's overdo has done it for u. He is worthy of our praises. i wish u a very healthy 36wks. For the rest of us, i wish us all truck load of Bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2012
@udoka2,am so gratefulu to God for this wonderful testimony.I told dh that am sure it's just an excess that isn't needed by d baby n mum that's been expelled.It is well with u my dear.
@sasi,I second what udoka said,don't give up on God.If u believe u were pregnant with a baby n not blood,hold on to it cos there absolutely nothing impossible with God.If God could close a cervix that d doctors said to have dialted to 8" at 22wks,n carried a healthy growing baby 4 2months with little or no water for 2months plus,my dear,there is nothing absolutely impossible.I've also heard of a couple that d doctors didn't ANYTHING in d womb until they were 12wks gone.The doctor had already told her to come for a d n c.So u see,dwell on things that are of good report n keep thanking Him for what He has done.
To all who responded to my last post,am so grateful n I pray d Lord would perfect all that concerns all those who are in d house,active n silent followers,truck loads of bfps soon IJN.
We're on treatment for d infections so ttc on suspension for now,just knackson at will,not timing or anything.I'll be starting my exams by july ending which will last for one week so,after that,we can start active ttc or something.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2012
Hi all,
I haven't checked this thread for sometime.n So I do not know who had become pregnant since I was last here.

udoka2 congratulations madam on your pregnancy, perhaps you can share with us anything that you felt may have worked for you smiley

On a sad note cry please we need your prayers, 2days ago my wife started bleeding at 19 weeks she has been in hospital ever since.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2012
Congrats to sasi_malia and Yogun.
wishing you a pleasant and joyful 9months journey to motherhood smiley

Please share with us what seemed to work for you this time around (if you have not aready done so smiley)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2012
udoka2: ThankĀ§ thanks thanks to you all.
Ebony and Rocksqueen this is my second office/home, so make una no po-sho me ooo, I dey kempe for this forum.

To God be the glory the bleeding and cramps have stoped and my cervix is still closed. This whole thing is actually d finger of God, and Him alone I gv all the glory.

I'm very happy for you, God that make u to conceive shall complete it in Jesus Name.You shall carry/hold your LO. He did mine, He shall do yours.Jehovah make it easy for hebrew women, He shall make it easy for u.
Pls say more of prayers for the 9months course. I will always remember u in my prayer.(PS I ve being following your stories for sometimes now. Kisses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peace5050: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Udoka2 Congrats, i pray what the finger of GOD has done, his hand would keep it permanently. but please if i may ask was it IVF, if so how much did it cost becos i am planing to travel to S.A with my wife to try IVF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
peace5050: @Udoka2 Congrats, i pray what the finger of GOD has done, his hand would keep it permanently. but please if i may ask was it IVF, if so how much did it cost becos i am planing to travel to S.A with my wife to try IVF.
With permission from Udoka2; IVF is In vitro fertilization.It is another form of fertility treatment where an egg is fertilized outside a woman's body. Once the egg is fertilized, it is then placed in a woman's womb for pregnancy to take place.The tin cost oh.

@Sasi.Is40:2,4,5 was written cos of u and in Is41:10 he gives u assurance that u will carry your children and in I 48:11 he puts his name on the line for your sake.Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord.Ur case is small compared to what he has done for others and ur own testimony is just on the way.Build up ur faith and see what happens.I honestly believe God for u.
@Yogun .Congratulations oh.God has again proved himself on this thread.God will take u from strength to strength till delivery day.Remain blessed.

MrsM: Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader for a little while now...and your stories really inspire me! I pray everyone gets there well deserved bfps soon IJN!
This is my first post in this forum,and i want to start with a question. DH's test result said 'Motility-dead 100%'. Has anyone else experienced this? And what kind of treatments did you go through? I would really appreciate responses from you all. Thank you!

Is that all the result stated? Could u give us the details?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
UdoPaulina!!!
Thank God,i have you in my heart every day.This our baby must have pauli in his/her name.Nnem,start rejoicing o jare.God has done it.It will be permanent!Happy and healthy 9 months to you and the newly preg mommies!
Hope you are doing great by the way.Please start speaking the word of God to our baby,he/she is here to stay,to be a blessing to you and DH,to bring manifold joy and love to you two.He/She will be a star and make you proud.Nwa anyi na eche since...I have to start looking for Christening outfits now sef,when we go begin audition aka struggle for god mother. grin grin
I am soo happy for all the expectant moms on this thread!!!

Sasi,hold on to that baby,We will be praying for you on here...God will be merciful,please stay strong.

Update:
I think madam flo is here ooo,i am dancing alanta!! Thanks Madam AF for finally showing up,i am grateful to you ma!This has been my longest cycle ever but in all i am grateful to the one who created me.i shall begin 50 mg clomid from days 3 to 7.testimony time is near for all of us.I know all my former cycle buddies don bone me pass.

Shiloh nwa,how far?no be me and you again oo.U and Ebony don waka pass me,thanks to my pawafully long cycle.hehehehehe

How are you girls doing??
Lots of love and baby dust to all kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Genbuhari

Your testimony of a child is permanent - no bleeding will stop that.
Will keep you in prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2012
Peace5050

My prayer is that God will answer every woman here before we even consider IVF and also grant every woman who has opted for IVF the needed resources and their BFP. IVF no bi akara and bread. To answer ur question, No its not IVF.

MrsM
The Lord will intervene in ur case IJN. As Fruitful explained in page 96, consider seeing a urologist, something might be killing those great swimmers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nwanne,God has bn my strengt. How I go call am pauli something ....that one na 1940 name nau, na so u take like me.grin for this reason consider urself out of d god mother listtongue

Am happy for u, long cycle can be such a headache,crossing my fingers that this ur clomid cycle MUST give us d needed BFP. Pls remember to use Preseed, clomid drys up CM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
@Genbuhari,it is well with d baby in d womb n d mother.At d appointed time of delivery,d voice of d mother n child would be heard IJN. Since it's not d time for d child to come,nothing less than 36weeks is expected.It is well,just hold on to God n it shall be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Udobaby! I'm happy 4 u o! Congrats dear...It is permanent. LO we are waiting for u! Healthy and safe 37 weeks dear!

@ Seanbell...Ndo! Aunty madam flo tank u o! Dis cycle is ur bfp dear!

@ hebrewwoman...I'm misin u o!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 30, 2012
zenoj: @Genbuhari,it is well with d baby in d womb n d mother.At d appointed time of delivery,d voice of d mother n child would be heard IJN. Since it's not d time for d child to come,nothing less than 36weeks is expected.It is well,just hold on to God n it shall be well.

salsera: Genbuhari

Your testimony of a child is permanent - no bleeding will stop that.
Will keep you in prayers

Amen !!!

Thanks for the prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2012
OMG, i cannot stop screaming at this gud news. Am so sry i've been MIA, but mehn my heart is so full of joy.
Udoka2, congrats to u my luv...God has done it. Ur pregnancy is here to stay my dear, do not be scared cos the God Lord never stops half way.

Sasi my dear congrats to you too cos ur pregnancy is here to stay as well. It is not ur portion to cast ur fruit before time...the devil is a liar.

Ebony13 my partner, am not back yet ooo but i'll be back in 2 weeks. How have u been amd how did it go at ur Drs appointment?

To the rest of the fruitful ladies on this forum, hope u all are doin great.
Am so thankful to God for dis good news, cos giving up is not an option....we MUST win.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
Shiloh baby,
Abegi no panic, though they are high, seanbell and Beetle will analyse d ratio aspect of it, but it seems d ratio is balanced. There are plenty hope for u, they have not got to d peak. Personally, I will suggest u dwell on increasing ur egg quality, I think Beeetle posted stuff on improving egg quality. There are many vits u need to be taking now, check google for that. Above all, we hv the God of possibility... Nothing do u my sister!

Hebrewoman
Thanks sis. Hope ur bros wedding was a success? Pls come back, July is ur month!

MotherofNation
WheRe are thou? Are u still embarking on IVF this July?

Toronto
How far sis? How was ur last iui?

All
Somone sent me NL PM, sorry I can't read mail sent to my NL email addy, I hv forgotten my password.

Sending babydust to everyone!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
Bia shiloh,why you wan pour sand for my garri??
On your hormonal profile,the ratio of lh and fsh is alright.Remember that different labs and doctors have different values they work with..Some would prefer it lower though.Did you do the estradiol check? Don't use the one i put up here as the final word cos your doc may think differently.Abeg no panic oo! Hugsss.

UdoPauli sorry naaaaa...chidiebube,chimdindu..i haff repented from pauli abeg,i want to be internet godmother grin grin

@ All,
I no understand this cycle at all o,after praising aunty flo for showing her useless ugly face yesterday,na so today reach,nothing.yesterdays own sef was small(not enough to fill up a pad) and brownish...Infact ehh i no understand at all wetin this nonsense be.I am pointing my finger at that norprolac angry , i'm looking for a scientific explanation as to why this is happening and i can't find any so i have to blame my village people,maybe they are after me grin grin grin. i had already whipped out my clomid and was waiting for day 3.It probably is the stress i was under.I just dey vex anyhow cos this is so annoying and has never happened to me..if i just did not have humor,i would have just gone bonkers!!
It may be the excess knackson oo shocked shocked.Today,when DH was arranging himself for some sugar,the kain devlish eye wey i give am ehhhh..he just park well begin dey comfort me.men r just ..... undecided undecided
In all,i praise you my God cos i know every twist and turn in my life is to bring comfort to someone who is going thru the same thing.
Will recieve news of my new prolactin and tsh level next week..Will also get in touch eith the endocrinologist..Hopefully AF will start this weekend as some people normally go through this first before their period.

I love you alll....mwahhh!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
Seanbaby, u hv really come back, can't finish any of ur sentence without laughing. BTW ur application will be considered very well for that wonderful name Chimdindu, was actually mediatating on thaT name few days ago, really luv it but I get ones I don name them years ago.

Abegi hv u done blood pg test, hmmm d thing looks suspicious ooo. Lol on ur DH, d man will just carry nwa-nkitaya na aka grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2012
@seanbell,abeg,go n do blood pg test sharp sharp!!!It might as well be ur bfp.That's all I have to say.

@All,drums of babydust in da house as this is our month of numerous bfps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by riac(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
@udoka 2..i pray wat God has done in ur life $ other's will be permanent.pls do u know d fxn of dat bromocriptine.cuz i cld remember d doc gave me wen i was down wit fever after loosin my preg.he said its 4 my breast bt i did nt use it.pls can u tell me its fxn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2012
Pls,does anyone in da house know if I can take vitex while taking bromocriptine? I've been taking vitex for a month now n ve just been prescribed to take bromocriptine. Pls,I need a reply asap.Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Riac
Bromocriptine is to reduced high prolactin. It was to dry up bossom milk, maybe u were produucing it after d mc. How is ur prolactin levels?

Zenjo
I did serious online research on it, the answer is capital NO, read they cancel each other, Vitex also reduces prolactin levels, u can combine it wt B6. For the 2wks I used bromocriptine, I stoped vitex.
Vitex is natural, so it works slow slow, while bromocriptine is sythentic, works fast fast. I read vitex takes care of d underlying problms and produces relatively permaneNt solution, but bromo works as longer as u keep taking it. Na so I read oo !!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
@udoka dear,thanks a bunch for that info.I would actually have prefered d vitex being herbal but I'll go with doc's prescription for now.Or what do u think?Y did u take it for 2wks?My doc asked me to keep taking it till pregnancy occurs,no time line.What do u think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
Bromocriptine is a medication for reducing prolactin.It cannot be taken with vitex as they perform the same function.I personally don't do the herbal thing cos of the lack of control over dosage.It is up to the drinker though.
Prolactin is a hormone that causes let down of milk and it tricks the brain into thinking you are pregnant so no ovulation for the person.Some women have also been prescribed this medication to stop lactation which has lasted for too long esp after mc.

Update..
CD 43,I am still waiting for flora.I don't want to test anything,yes i am a coward.all the hpts have been negative,i don't have the energy to start booking appointment with the GP who will now make me book an appointment to get my blood drawn etc..ike adiro m biko.I'd have been more eager for a blood test if [b]my bbt was high,but it is low,very very,at about 36 .07 and no temp shift/spike.[/b]This has never been the case before so i am questioning hypothyroidism.My thyroid level when checked was normal but on the high side of normal.I have done another test to find out what it is now and know if it is the cause of this jagbajantis happening now.
I will speak to the RE tomorrow and she may have to change my norprolac medication and induce a period.I don't want to go that route though,i just want everything to be normal cry cry cry.

@ Udoka, ya jidenu the nwankita na aka,condition dey critical and any tongolo near me i fit vex bite am.I don turn bingo grin grin angry

@ Shiloh.. hehehehehehehe na so oo,with the level of vex wey dey carry me right now ehh hmmmmm.I don close shop cos na excess knackson wey lead me down this road. angry angry.I know this is not the case but i'm looking for who to blame that is close to me.After knackson,2nd people to blame na my uncles wey dey chase me for sleep cheesy.I don say i no wan do the blood test cos my bbt did not show a temp shift and has been flunctuating,so much that i stopped temping,and that means ovulation did not occur so why waste my precious time?

@ Zenoj..My bbt dey low so i don't really see the need for a blood test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2012
I will be first to confess that my bbt recording in june was erratic,i was recording at different times of the day cos of my exams.So i cannot categorically state that my chart is accurate,i even stopped charting at a point and began again.I can't really tell.
My own is that i am committing it to God,my cycle,my body,my ovaries,my uterus,fallopian tubes..I am speaking to them and telling them to function properly,the way God commanded them to.They must submit to the will of the Almighty.I guess this is what helps me not to despair so much and makes me see the funny side of everything.

I am a mother of 2,My babies are strong and beautiful,a blessing to me and DH,bright stars in their generation,brilliant,excellent in everything,God fearing,God loving.Children who people will call blessed.They will be leaders,they will know God as their rock and fortress and their wells shall never run dry.SeanBell Daddy and I are waiting for you two with so much love and joy in our hearts.It is the will of God that you will be born cos his words say that NONE shall be barren in the land.He commanded that we be fruitful and multiply..My body has to obey his words,there is no option so my lovely babies,try and be patient,i know you are so anxious to be born,I am gearing up for you.

I have this onesie outfit that my aunt gave me,the one with the bunny ears..sometimes,i touch it and carry it on my shoulder and imagine i am carrying you my darling first born.I speak and tell you how much i love you and how much i long for you,sometimes,it's such a huge ache and other times i am so confident and i know that God is on my side and i'll be a wonderful mommy and your daddy is top notch.
When i see other mommies with their babies in their strollers,i imagine myself pushing you in it and singing to you..My angel voice croaking correct tunes to you..I see us playing in the park,i feel you holding me so tight and kissing my face..i hear you calling daddy and telling him you love him.I see 4 of us in church,holding hands and just feeling the strong bond between us.I think of changing your daipers and screaming at the smell..I think of how i have to put rugs in the whole house so you don't fall down and hurt yourself..I promise to cherish every moment i have with you cos you have been waited on for soo long.

I'll try not to cane you oo but you have to promise not to be naughty.Being naughty isn't in my lineage,it may be in your daddy's own,hehehehehe.You will always have the best but we won't spoil you two like the people here do.You have to be disciplined please..It will be in your best interest not to test me oo cos if my eye turns red, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..But don't you worry,i'll hug you so hard and shower you with kisses after i make sure you understand what you did wrong.

You cannot sleep with your daddy and i cos we like jiggyjiggy and cannot do it with you nearby.i'll make sure your room is nice and comfy with everything you'll ever need..You need to see the plans i have.You have sooo many people waiting to love you cos you'll be the first grandchild.Grandma is waiting to pet you,you'll be grandpas personal person,my sisters are lining up to welcome you..You may be a fashionista too,i clip pictures of cute baby and toddler outfits.imagine 4 of us baffing up and moving out!!Just make sure you look like me and half of the problems are solved..You know your mommy is an asampete.daddy tried but not too much,we still love him like that grin

I love you both so much and daddy does too.As God is preparing me for you,teaching me to be patient.Please,try to be preparing for me too...
The tears in my eyes right now are not of despair but they are tears of joy cos i know God is listening to me and you converse and he's saying very very soon my darlings,very soon.

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Mommy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2012
Awwwwww Seanbell, i dnt even know what to say! This is so ..... All i can say is that God sees your heart and he definitely would grant its desires! Dts 4 sure!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2012
Seanbell you almost brought out tears to my eyes....just know that you have a GOODLY HERITAGE...its your birth right to have what you DESIRED!

Zenjo
I thought the vitex wasnt working, l starting bromo not knowing i was already pg, stoped when l got the BFP.
I will recommend Vitex if you have the patience, but if u need quick quick action use bromo. Dont use vitex if ur period is regular ooo abegi,
You will use bromo or even vitex until u get ur BFP, some people use it till after 1st trimester...follow ur gynea advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2012
Seanbell you brought out tears from my eyes, God sees your heart. hmmmmmmmmmmm, it is well. God will surely grant us the desires of our heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikkygal(f): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Waoh!!!! Where have I been?? UDOKA CONGRATS!!! God is good! Am so happy for you.....May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.....this is the Lord's doing my sister....you were one of my main motivators on this thread! Am really excited for you hun! smiley :d

Congrats to Yogun as well...wishing you a healthy 40wks....Sasi_maila, it is well! The Lord will surprise you very soon!

All my other ladies in the house, your BFPs are here as well by God's grace. The recent outpouring of testimonies on this thread shall touch each & everyone of us oh!

Sending tons of baby dust your way. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.