Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400568 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2012
Thanks nikkygal and a big AMEN.

Hello mommas!!!! This is a month of completion and Perfection, the LORD will Perfect all the outstanding BFPs this month IJN.

Seanbaby,
Hope u are still practising how to discipline and LOVE those little Angels, cos they are REALITY... BTW, come and give us the good news jare, cos me l dey suspect say u don carry belle tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2012
Amen[b] MSTIA,Ebony,Udoka[/b]..It is so for us all..
That day i did not sleep,i was wailing till 6am,DH almost went crazy.I just broke down..I kept on reaading my letter to them and was just repeating God please hear my cry,lol.Finally slept at 9 am,hhehehehehe.Abeg,it's good to cry..after that i felt fantastic and DH has started insisting that we quit opk,bbt,ttc for a while..If he catches me here ehhh,he go just sever my fingers.. grin grin

Udoka Nne,Abu m mama discipline grin grin.i have not take any hpt oo.I am just too afraid and because of my lack of thermal shift and temps,i won't.Anyways,i just used my opk and for some days now it has been dark but today it's clearly positive and was even turning dark immediately i peed on it,so maybe my borri don redi to O undecided undecided
Somehow,i just wish it would have just been an anovulatory cycle so i'd just see AF and start my clomid.I got my prolactin test back,it just went down by 4 digits,but my TSH is perfect at 1.5. The Endocrinologist will speak with me tomorrow as it seems that the norprolac isn't as effective as the bromocrip tine.My prolactin is normal now though,at about 20.6..
I am quite worried as to the series of positive opks,or let's just say the series of dark opks,before,if i wasn't about to O,there wouldn't be any lines at all or even if there were,faint to nothing but this one ehhh na full line,hehehehehe.This cycle nawaya!!I have at least ruled out hypothyroidism and hyperprolactinemia ,the next suspect is pcos.I shall find out in due course.. sad.If only this useless AF was here,i'd start counting till day 3 and rush to check my hormonal profile,instead i am here on day 45 looking like a mugu.

For my bbt,i have ordered a new thermometer just to check and make sure the one i had isn't broken.If it isn't broken and my tsh is this good,then i truly need the clomid..I'm pretty sure i will get a gyne referral.

I just got a new set of clothes joo and i'm verrry pleased.Nothing like new clothes to spice up the day.

Love you all and plenty baby dustingss!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2012
Seanbell, I pray that God will surprise you just the same way he surprised Udoka. You have the medical grammar and God has the ACTION. I am seriously suspecting belleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, crossing my hands and legs for you dear. Loads of babydust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2012
hmmmmmm l still maintain my ground ooo..do blood pt, someone here cant remember the screen name again, had positive opk when actually she was pg....am sure nobody dey poshu u for ur village oooo grin, this is BFP in the making.

Waoh.... ur prolactin at 20.6 shocked :othank God for you, i trust bromo for quick quick action..congrats!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2012
@ Seanbell I'm begining to get suspicious too o, the day you had light bleeding/brownish discharge did you check your temperature? The person Udoka is talking about is Bukieluv and its very possible same thing is happening to you.You knw opks pick up hcg too. Y dnt you just do the test,what seems impossible in our eyes is not impossible for God.IT is Well dear.

I dnt understand my cycle at all too o! I had my hcg shot on CD13 and today is CD17 yet there's no clear rise in my bbt. This whole thing just tire me sef. I knw this cycle wld not disappoint me,because i cnt afford to go through what i went through last cycle with my Dh when AF came. God has heard my cry. So cycle behave sharply!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2012
Hello joyful mothers!

This thread is glowing with good news, Our God is good.
@udo,nikki,yogung and Sasi how are your seeds of greatness ? To God be the glory am sure they are doing perfectly fine.

I have not been online a lot lately, but my schedule has gotten lighter so I shall be posting more .

Abeg seanbell do I have to pursue you with cane to claim ur BFP and stop hoping for af. Me, I join the other ladies to think positively that u are preggie. positive opk can be an indication of bfp, when u are expecting af and u r not in ur o window.

Bukkieluv, how r u doIng? Did u start a detox program ? I think detoxing helps after taking the methRotexate shot. It is well with u.

GEN BUHARI, your wife and baby are doing well in Jesus name. Please continue to trust in Him that affliction shall not happen a second time, ur past experience will not repeat itself in Jesus name.

@infogenuis how is ur madam and the seed of greatness she is carrying? I thank God in advance for the report of a safe delivery that we will soon hear from u.

@believer84 I am seriously looking forward to your testimony, and God will receive praise from ur lips really soon regarding a bfp.
Shout outs to
Ebony13, rocksqueen,Mstia ,Shiloh and all the ladies you are blessed.

@agibomma how r u doing these days?

Welcome to all the new joyful moms,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
@sean,I have told u to got take an hpt or d blood or both sef. Ur reason for not doing it is fear and not faith. Ve seen sveral people who got pg without any obvious thermal shift,not even d biphasic.So,it's not a criteria my dear.Go confirm it right now,abegi.

Update: my temps this cycle have been funny n i've been getting negative opks even at cd14.I have never been this late with positive opk but I just know it is well.

@our pg sistas,how una dey n d wonderful LOs?U're all in my prayers o,n we're in it together till we hear d good news od delivery.

@mums am waititng earnestly for more bfp news o,abeg,let them roll in sharp sharp.Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Jesu!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See bulala in every corner ooo!!!Yeparipa!!!!Una take am easy oo!!! See people wey i dey flog for WL thread don turn d cane on me shocked shocked

I dey work with science plus God naa!! hehehehehehehehehehe .Sorry!! Make we make compromise,if nothing on CD 50,i will go for blood test.Pleeaseee this una lashes don dey scatter my soft paulina borri.

Shiloh,I go twist ya mouth well well ooo..na me you dey do dis thing? cheesy cheesy.Y u bring WL thread come here naa??hehehehe.I am trying to have faith like you..On your cycle,nawaaa oo!! Me,you and Ebony suppose do wierd cycle parry.

Camrygmail,you too wan cane the original baba of flogging?? : angry

Zenoj baby,I have heard ooo.CD 50,i will test!!

MSTIA..Amen oo!!I am trying to believe.hehehehehehehe

Ebony,i did not check my temps that day oo or even if i did,i didn't take note.Your own cycle don start too??Pele oo

Udoka,Madam KpomKwem i have heard you very well...paulina grin..Yes oo my prolactin went down very well,tsh profile very good too.i am grateful to God.if you know those my uncles ehh,you go believe when i say them fit poshoo pesin for dream grin

@ all,
Not to say i no get faith oo but una remember say the hpt i do for house dey negative naaa.Y una dey blame ya small sister like this? cry cry wink..I just love you all sooo sooo much.Thanks for being so good to me.It's so beautiful that you all understand.I have no one to tell anything about this journey except Dh..it's so hard for me to walk by faith sometimes cos i'm so harwired to balance it with facts and science when i am one of the first people who will scream that God is a miracle worker..
On the opk thing,if it is indeed hcg that it is picking up,the home pg test shulda picked it as well.I am not using the First response test oo as i used it earlier and it was negative..So this is why i am not jumping up and down...
the truth is that no matter the outcome of this cycle,i trust God knowss every so i'm not afraid.

MY THEORY IS THAT I AM OVULATING LATE IN THIS CYCLE,i just peed on an opk right now,and as the pee hit the stick it just started forming a line where as the home hpt no even shake grin grin

From my heart,thank you and i will test CD 50 make i just arrange knackson for today and tomorrow jaree!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2012
Not to sound like a wierdo oo but this is the most beautiful positive opk i have ever seen!! It's soo darkk!!!!darker than the control line,for the first time in my opk history.Will upload a pix!! grin grin

Honestly,i'm tripping for this opk..so this is what they mean when they say it has to be very dark or it's negative?? Woww!
The lighter line is the control oo,the darker one na SeanBell weewee Special!!! kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hmmmmm some pple nau has soft PAULINA borri, evidence of good NEWS to come....ur CD50 is on Sunday ooo, am counting days for u. May God surprise You!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Udoka Pauliii,
i think i am ovulating!!!! i am soo excited.after una bullying,i just say make i pee on opk and hpt.Hpt negative but opk just formed this beautiful dark line.My opk has NEVER been this dark so prolly means the LH surge don come..Now,how to tempt DH is another issue cos we did the do twice yesterday..as part of consoling ourselves grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ Seanbell! Hahahahahaha abeg nor kill me with laugh o! grin grin this your opk positive wella! Cover ur bases with enough knackson o! BFp would be the final outcome o! IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
i think we should look at two Scenario here, either u are ovulating and u ar pg. to cover all bases, by all womanly means seduce DH for enough knackson, lf l remember Eboy13 lecture on OPK and BBT well well, you ovulate 24 to 36 hours after the positive opk...so today and tomrow is ur D-days. We can grant u leave of absence from this forum for the said period grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
seanbell baby, Leave of absence granted, carry go, marathon Knackson mood activated. In all of these, I pray that God will prove himself in your life very very soon. smiley. Everything will work in your favour to achieve you BFP IJN. We must win no matter what.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi Peeps, please has anyone used FertileCM before? i learnt it improves the quality and quantity of CM during ovulation and where i can buy it in Lagos. Anyone with useful information would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. BTW Congrats Udoka ,God has indeed given you PEACE and your 9months journey shall be smooth IJN!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello my personal people,
How una dey? Cd9 today. countdown reloaded grin

please do anyone has information about County Hospital Ogba or Ikeja Medical? I need information about the hospital fees and regularities. And which is more experienced and effective regarding fertility. info ASAP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello everyone,I eventually got my opk positive today(cd15,usually cd11) n d way it came this cycle was strange n different,exactly like seanbell's.Am so relieved n I felt a few signs too.My temps have been funny too,mostly 36.4 n 2/3days of 36.5,it has never been so for me.I decided to start with d bromocriptine today,vitex on suspension for now.We are also treating d infections so,I just trust God for His best.
@Sean dearie,we shall wait for u to test on cd50 o.Just be rest assured that all is well no matter what.Always rejoice in d Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
@sean congratulation. I know that it is Bfp. Just claim it ve faith. Af showed up last night.i ve noticed in past three months my flow has reduced. I wonder why. Pls any body had this experience ? My Dr suggested that i do hydrotubetion. Has anyone in the house done this procedure before? I ve been putting it off for awhile now. Praying to God that i get Bfp. But it looks like i will ve to go with Dr option .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
@kemidebbie,I know about it.It's d flushing of d tubes if any form of scar/blockage was seen during hsg.When I had it done a few yrs back b4 my first pregnancy,I was under sedation during d entire process afterehich I woke up n just went home.Just bled very lightly for like a day/2 sha.It's nothing really much cos at d end of it,d doc said my tubes weren't blocked in d 1st place.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Update on my wife's bleeding at 19/20 weeks pregancy :

My wife who is in her 20th week is still in hospital. This afternoon as she prepared to be discharged, she started bleeding again; midwife she told that her cervix is opening and a portion of the amionic fluid sac is protruding.

Blood tests, BP and heart rates are all normal.

The doctors /midwives have said that the cervix could be stitched shut once they can get the protruding part of the amionic sac back into the womb through cervix.

My wife is currently lying in bed angled with her feet higher than her head to try and get the protruding part of the amionic sac to fall back in.

One of the problems is that my wife is going to the toilet very frequently and I guess this would not help with the issue of the protruding amionic sac.

The midwife that spoke to my wife says that even if the protruding part of the sac fall back through to cervix, they would not consider stitching the cervix for at least another 24 - 48 hours to ensure that everything is stable and there are no further infections, as she says that if the cervix is stitched whilst an infection still exists, it could be dangerous or the mother as well as baby.
We still cannot really understand the reason for the unnecessary delay.

I have some questions:

Has anybody else ever experienced this before?

Is it normal to delay stitching the cervix at 19-20 week?

We enquired whether a catheter could be fitted solve the problem of my my wife having to get up frequently to urinate, the midwives say that this would not be good idea as a catheter may introduce another infection.
Any advice / experiences?

If they are worried about infection surely antibiotics could be started just to make sure.

What do you all thinK?

The above was copied from my post in the pregnancy forum.

@ SeanBell
It seems that you may be pregnant. Congrats!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
GenBuhari:

Update on my wife's bleeding at 19/20 weeks pregancy :

My wife who is in her 20th week is still in hospital. This afternoon as she prepared to be discharged, she started bleeding again; midwife she told that her cervix is opening and a portion of the amionic fluid sac is protruding.

Blood tests, BP and heart rates are all normal.

The doctors /midwives have said that the cervix could be stitched shut once they can get the protruding part of the amionic sac back into the womb through cervix.

My wife is currently lying in bed angled with her feet higher than her head to try and get the protruding part of the amionic sac to fall back in.

One of the problems is that my wife is going to the toilet very frequently and I guess this would not help with the issue of the protruding amionic sac.

The midwife that spoke to my wife says that even if the protruding part of the sac fall back through to cervix, they would not consider stitching the cervix for at least another 24 - 48 hours to ensure that everything is stable and there are no further infections, as she says that if the cervix is stitched whilst an infection still exists, it could be dangerous or the mother as well as baby.
We still cannot really understand the reason for the unnecessary delay.

I have some questions:

Has anybody else ever experienced this before?

Is it normal to delay stitching the cervix at 19-20 week?

We enquired whether a catheter could be fitted solve the problem of my my wife having to get up frequently to urinate, the midwives say that this would not be good idea as a catheter may introduce another infection.
Any advice / experiences?

If they are worried about infection surely antibiotics could be started just to make sure.

What do you all thinK?

The above was copied from my post in the pregnancy forum.

@ SeanBell
It seems that you may be pregnant. Congrats!!

GenBuhari,

I just wanted to say that thank God for your wife that her BP and heartrate are normal and that the baby's heartrate is normal. God bless you for sticking by her. God will see your family thru this time.

I don't have any experience with the amniotic sac part. but i know that catheters have a high risk of introducing infections. a close member of my family was placed on a catheter (non pregnancy related) and the fear of an infection was really stressed to us by the doctors.

Take care.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ Sub zidi, i hvnt used fertileCM but i actually decided i'l start using it when i order my next bottle of fertilaid. Am a big believer in their products. i started FertileDetox last week and wen it runs out i'll order fertileCM. Am not sure whr u can get FertileCM in Nigeria but i knw a lot of Pharmacies sell Fertilaid so u can ask them if they have it since its friom d same company.
I have a very irregular period and in more than a year i have not gotten a period on my own without inducing it but AF started ysterday witout me inducing and i started taking fertilaid on June 4th. So its been about a month now. I am probably the only one on this forum who is very happy AF showed up...d fact dat it showed up on its own is HUGE!!!

@Udoka, yes oo his wedding was beautiful...thank God. I'll be bck shortly jst wrapping up all my hospital stuff wit my Dr here.

@GenBuhari, i dont have any info on ur situation but i'll def keep ur wife in my prayers. The God dat started dis good work in ur life is FAITHFUL and JUST to complete it....hve faith and do not b scared, God is in control. Am not sure what a midwife is or what they do but why arent you talking to a DR instead? I think this is a situation for an experienced Dr.

@ebony, wats d deal...how did it go wit ur Dr? Are u on Metformin and did you stil check ur progesterone?

@Seanbell, congrats in advance. Cant wait for CD 50 so u can take d blood test. I need to tap blessings from all of u b4 i return.

@Camrygmail, thank you for always coming here to check up on us. May the good Lord bless you and ur munchkin. When is ur due date sef? Am sure you cant wait to hold ur bundle of joy. Do you knw the sex of the baby yet?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2012
@ genbuhari-just know that it is well with u,ur wife n baby.Don't let this situation pose itself bigger than God.I won't say I had exactly d same experience cos mine was premature rupture of d membrane at 21/22weeks,my cervix was said to have opened by then n that d baby was on his way out,so I was induced for over 12hrs,nothing happened.After checking me severally n notifying me to get ready to push d baby out,d doc came again(by then,I was just singing praises to God)to check d cervix that was at 8cm n realised it's completely shut.That definitely is God.A scan was done very early d next morning n d baby was doing perfectly well n so,I was placed immediately on a few antibiotics which I continued for like 2months n after delivery.
So personally,I feel strongly that she ought to have been placed on antibiotics to avoid infection.As per wanting to urinate,there should be a bed pan beside her n have faith that nothing evil will happened.I carried a healthy growing baby thru 2months leaking out d water,Only God could ve done that.We're with u in prayers.Be still n know that He is God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2012
@zeanoj thank u for ur respond. If u don't mind my asking. Did u get Ur Bfp after hydrotubetion? @ gen Bahi it well with u and ur wife in Jesus, ur testimony is sure. Pls ask for second opion from other Drs. And be prayerful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2012
@kemidebbie,no o.I got my bfp a few months after but it just gave me d assurance that at least,no more doubtd on d blocked tube or anyother thing for that matter,that's all.Only God can give us our desired bfp,we can only do what we know how to do best.Either way u go,God will still be glorified.Don't worry dear.

@Genbuhari,I second what kemi said,seek a second opinion from another gynea,abeg.It's well with u n ur family.
@All,cattahr is battling with me when am suppose to maximise knackson.Hmm,it is well o.It's giving me headaches,fatigue n feeling sleepy constantly n I have a test to write tmr.God is still on d throne sha.
Babydust to all in da house n to seanbell,happy fruitful knackson.To our pg sisters,it is well with y'all n u'll have peace on every side.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2012
@all....make una no vex, work naim dey deal with me...or point of correction, work plus hunger! I bin dey do fruit diet. Although I came in to read testimonies, I no fit see strength to type complete response.
Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes! I have been praying every day and night for all of us and I can say that by faith, the TTCers on this thread will post testimonies upon testimonies IJN...Amen!

@Udoka my sister...hold on tight to ur faith! No matter how long and high an Okro Stalk grows, it will never be too tall for the planter to harvest from it!

@all others with testimonies in the making, we add our faith to urs so that your dreams will come true.

@Seanbell...Na u be one of the pipo wey dey embarrass me for public! See how people dey look me anytym wey I dey read ur post!Its either am laffing out loud like a mad person or am awwwww-ing...!! Today I had to eye one girl back cos she kept staring at me! I stared her down, just to show her say if she think say I dey crase, den na she dey my line of sight. undecided

That is ehn, I wan fall for ground cos of ur evil eye at ur DH, ur village pipo and looking like a mugu while waitin for AF on day 45.

Anyways am claiming that you are pregnant as shiloh and others said!
Whether it manifests now or it manifests in 2week's tym, belle na belle!

Pls take tym off to go and do the needful o! If we see u for here when u shld be smiling at the ceiling (or at the foam as the case may be), that ya koboko wey u gimme to hold for you for the WL thread go land for ya back! If u think say I don throway am,pls see attached!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2012
@zenoj,HEbrew woman and Shiloh I thank God that you all still make me feel welcome on this thread. You see we all joyful mothers in Jesus name. I feel like I have formed a bond with ladies on this thread and I always pray for goodnews before I check the thread .

As for me baby is doing great am due in December by grace of God. Gender we will know at next dr's appointment.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2012
Hebrewoman
congrats on your AF, a friend of mine who used Vitex with me and hasnt seen her period on her own for 3years now, starting seeing it.

Rocksqueen..
Abegi u and seanbell, l no no who is even better...you dey make me laugh like crazy person too. BTW my dear, l don tell BABA GOD that i no go leave HIM oo, i BELIEVE HE is faithful to those who wait on HIM.

Sub zibi
if you are in Lagos, you can buy FertilCM or Fertilaid, Fertilitea, Preseed at
Carrot Top Drugs Limited
59, Tapa Street, Opp LSDPC Housing Estate Gate
Ebute-Metta, Lagos
07055765135, 08033046802, 08057291523, 08057291524
www.carrottop-ngdotcom

Genbuhari
Its well with your wife, I dont have experience, but l know God will come thru for you!

Zenjo
hmmmm thats awesome testimony, it reachos the faithfullness of God to those who waits on HIM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2012
@ Hebrew woman...Ђσω are you dear? Sorry i havnt updated you sooner yes i have started the metformin, i started with 500mg but i am currently on 1500mg hoping to graduate to 2000mg next week.luckily for me i havnt had any side effects from it maybe coz i compulsorily take it with food. As for my progesterone test i havnt gotten the result they said it takes 6weeks i dnt knw why it takes so long. Congrats on your AF! I can imagine how you feel, i started fertilaid took it for one month,grew tired and induced jare,i just felt it was wasting my time.i wanted to get on with treatments as fast as possible.

@ all my bbt has finally risen.Tank God 4 dt.

@ Rocksqueen. Pot calling kettle black...i wan laff die 4 ur post.

@ d preggy ladies...healthy and safe pregancy all da way!no shaking!

@ Gen Buhari...It is well with your wife and LO.

Waiting for anoda outpour of bfp testimonies! I knw its coming soon! Babydust y'all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by subzidi: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
@ Udoka: Thanks much babes!!! Calling them already wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
@GenBuhari. I do not have any experience with this but I have experience with God!
HE DOES NOT FAIL!

I prayed for you and ur DW this morning, we are all praying for you so dat the devil does not remove our testimonies from our lips! I know that all it takes is a little faith! So pls continue to pray! You shall have a fruitful harvest in your garden cos God is the Planter!

@camrygmail..u don't know what it means to still have u come here to check on us. I wish u safe delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.