Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Think I Miss My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Miss My Ex (5792 Views)

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by LadyAimy: 3:59am On Jun 24, 2016
go and meet her
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by obyrich(m): 4:01am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

That's not missing you tho. That's just boredom.

If one day a guy say he love you, you are his wife, then don't call or text for a week, that means he is a liar.
We relive our past.
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2016
mzhorlah:
I was once in ur shoe but am over him now

Can you be more elaborate? I will love to learn from you please.
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by foolinlove(f): 4:20am On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
So he never showed love from the word go? I sent you a PM.

He showed love. Then the love ran out.
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
We relive our past.

Thank you very much for your post obyrich. Sure, we relive our past and then use it to determine our future.

For foolsinlove, I wanna say that respect begets respect. A guy may decide to ghost you for two reasons:

1. He may have had his fair share of sex and then want to move to the next one, or

2. His feelings of love are not being reciprocated.

Either ways, the heart that truly loves you and connects with you physically, spiritually and emotional will wander back just as it has wandered off. I guess you only need to check for certain drivers in the guy. It's as easy as it is complicated, trust me.

The only issue I have with females is the fact that they look out for trivialities in a man and not the major drivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by obyrich(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

He showed love. Then the love ran out.
What made it run out?
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by foolinlove(f): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
What made it run out?

Ask him.
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by goodfornothing(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by goodfornothing(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by obyrich(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Ask him.
You don't want to reply my PM?
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
You don't want to reply my PM?

shocked ...Are you hitting on her?
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by obyrich(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2016
deturla:

shocked ...Are you hitting on her?
Is it a crime?
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
Is it a crime?

It's just an harmless question that requires a Yes or No answer.

Nigerians...! undecided
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by obyrich(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
deturla:

It's just an harmless question that requires a Yes or No answer.

Nigerians...! undecided
I think it's irrelevant. I sent her a PM for an entirely different issue. Nothing in my posts so far suggests I intend hitting on her. If anything, now is the worst time any guy should try such with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
obyrich:
I think it's irrelevant. I sent her a PM for an entirely different issue. Nothing in my posts so far suggests I intend hitting on her. If anything, now is the worst time any guy should try such with her.

I just wanted to make a joke bro, Come on! Enjoy it!...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by obyrich(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
deturla:

I just wanted to make a joke bro, Come on! Enjoy it!...
One love bro. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by mzhorlah(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
deturla:

Can you be more elaborate? I will love to learn from you please.
it took alot of months to get over him,i was always reviewing his timeline to see what and who he uploaded.but over tym i began to see it as unnecessary ,then started looking for ways to forget him,we still talk but no stings attached
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by eitsei(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
talk2alabama:
of course, what will there ever be again dat will make a man miss a woman?

Women sef do miss men who give dem bomb sex, especially those who are women beaters, they are just hard to let go grin

They be like

He beats me but I still love him? shocked

What makes her to love him? grin

Answer: goooooooooooooooooooood sex
lol... I agree with the OP..... There's another thing that can make a man miss his ex and it's not just sex.. Using myself as an example I missed my ex a lot after we broke up after dating for over a year and we never had sex when we were together though I later got over her and simply moved on... There's more to life grin
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by eitsei(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u
seriously, you surprised me I expected you to be pissed off but you still kept your cool with the guy, if it were to be some girls ni, lol, make I no talk am finish ... You will make a good wife.. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by halfricanadian(f): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
eitsei:
seriously, you surprised me I expected you to be pissed off but you still kept your cool with the guy, if it were to be some girls ni, lol, make I no talk am finish ... You will make a good wife.. Lol

Ive learnt to grow up nd b respectful everyone has got feelings too smiley
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by eitsei(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ive learnt to grow up nd b respectful everyone has got feelings too smiley
hmmmm... That's true.. Keep it up
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by halfricanadian(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
eitsei:
hmmmm... That's true.. Keep it up

Tank u embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u embarassed

LOL.....This babe though!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by halfricanadian(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2016
deturla:

LOL.....This babe though!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by deturla: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin

Halfricanadian?
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by halfricanadian(f): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
deturla:

Halfricanadian?

Yes
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by ABBkelvin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by Spectre007: 12:53am On Nov 21, 2017
eitsei:
lol... I agree with the OP..... There's another thing that can make a man miss his ex and it's not just sex.. Using myself as an example I missed my ex a lot after we broke up after dating for over a year and we never had sex when we were together though I later got over her and simply moved on... There's more to life grin
u missed her company right? during that period she left how did you cope with her absence... did u make more female friends to avoid thinking about her all the time?
Re: I Think I Miss My Ex by eitsei(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Spectre007:
u missed her company right? during that period she left how did you cope with her absence... did u make more female friends to avoid thinking about her all the time?
I missed her company, the calls, chats and how we related when we were together but when we broke up I know those things we used to do won't be like it used to be again, so I moved on, I no longer expected her visits, chats, calls and other things... I always have lots of female friends even before we started the relationship and after... I moved on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationships And Money / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? / Should I Keep Talking With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.