Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,748 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians (671 Views)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by dotcomnamename: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
[b]PMB:

'"All fraud must stop. If they don’t believe us, they should go, try and see those we caught red handed with public funds. This exercise will continue as long as this leadership is here. Whoever takes anything that does not belong to him or that he is not entitled to, it will be documented and the person will be taken to court. This is the only way I think we can bail ourselves out. I am asking you to dedicate yourselves more to your country because I said more than 30 years ago, there is no other country but Nigeria''

"If you don't have houses in Abuja and the whole of Europe, you will sleep soundly. You and your family will earn respect. But if you short-change the treasury, you will be caught and I pity your family because people will be abusing them. People will be calling you big thieves, asking how you raised money to build all the houses in Abuja and Europe with your meagre salary"

"I think personal integrity is something to be encouraged. I assure you that I am absolutely dedicated to serve Nigeria. Those who behave themselves will never regret, but those who don't behave themselves, there will be problem," he said.[/b]

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/i-am-allergic-to-corruptionbuhari-tells-state-house-staff/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201606230075.html

Re: I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by Taeewo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Y use red biro, did u wish our pressy death? God forbid, he shall live to fulfill all his promises.
Re: I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by Militant1: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rubbish
Re: I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by BossKratos: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
undecided

Pity and abuse? When I get N10 billion for account? E no go too pain us sha!
Re: I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
His own family now is involved, " those who live in glass house do not throw stones"
Re: I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by ArcFresky(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seriously this corruption in Nigeria Is crazy, Our leaders need deliverance From the spirit of embezzlement

1 Like

Re: I Pity Your Families, Buhari Tells ‘corrupt’ Nigerians by youngeagle(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
This words should be coming from Judiciary or Anti graft agents not an elected public servant...this doesn't know his role in fighting corruption.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Turaki Adamawa A Business Person At Adamawa Plastics Factory / What Donald Trump Mean by this statement / Pdp: Sheriff Adamant, Rejects Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.