Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki (671 Views)

Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki:i Have Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Edo APC Governorship Primary: How Obaseki, Odubu, Airhiavere, Others Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by DONSMITH123(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
The flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the Edo state gubernatorial election, Mr. Godwin Obaseki says he has never been involved in any fraudulent activity, debunking reports in the social media that he was under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
Obaseki, in a chat with newsmen in Benin City, said issues raised by the late Humphrey Idisi family against a German firm have nothing to do with him, stressing that he is just a shareholder.

“I don’t have a case with the EFCC. I am on the board of several companies. This is a German company that owns rig in Nigeria. They have a partner who died many years ago and unfortunately, his estate has not been properly managed.

“His other businesses have gone bankrupt. The company saw a petition by some of the children claiming that the company was owing their father.

“There was an agreement that showed that the company paid everything due to the man. The family has been having quarrels and internal issues.

“If somebody is owing you, why go to the EFCC? There is a civil process to do so. It has nothing to do with me. I didn’t manage the company. I am just a shareholder and on the board of the company. I didn’t take money from anybody. I have never stolen, I have never taken anybody’s money before.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/23/ive-never-been-involved-in-any-fraudulent-activity-edo-apc-candidate-obaseki/

Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by youngest85(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lai obaseki

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beginning of failure starts

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by OKDnigeria: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Just like Amaechi who has never taken bribe
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by VampireeM(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
What a pathetic liar! Seems worse than Mr Lie Mohammed...Obaaseki claims he has not taken anyone's money making me to wonder if Osshiomole aint sponsoring him from Edo state coffers.. Politicians and Lies are like 5 & 6
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by sigiyaya(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Apc no get package at all grin grin grin grin no be this same lie ameachi sale give Nigerias this make the carry come again grin grin grin
I saw him in on pic eating corn publicly with oshomole the same package Rochas give imo people grin grin grin

Edo people the best thing that will happen to you people is to reject this evil call apc in ur state, make we manage the the evil in Abuja generally till too 1919 if there will ever be any for Nigeria.
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by DONSMITH123(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
OKDnigeria:

grin grin
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by phemmyutd(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
OKDnigeria:

If the whole Nigeria Senate filled with PDP opposition can't not confront Amaechi with a single evidence, Who am I not to believe Amaechi
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by DaBullIT(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good talk , but fear what you don't know , i do not know this man so i can not vouch for him , however if he's APC , i am sure he won't want to disgrace himself
phemmyutd:

If the whole Nigeria Senate filled with PDP opposition can't not confront Amaechi with a single evidence, Who am I not to believe Amaechi
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by Sijo01(f): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Time will tell. Though all apc members are saints.
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's like saying I have never seen a Kitty-Cat in my life, yet am expecting a chick this evening to drive away the cold wink
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by NextGovernor(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Very wrong start. U never be governor you have many cases on your head.
Re: I’ve Never Been Involved In Any Fraudulent Activity – Edo APC Candidate, Obaseki by iokpebholo: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Liar obaseki, u cannot decide me. I know ur type.

(1) (Reply)

UK Voted To Leave EU, Any Hope For Lord Lugard's 1914 Amalgamation Of Nigeria? / Modu Sheriff Still PDP Chairman, Faction Says / Kwara Television Staff Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.