Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (70517 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by cato3(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2016
young girl.what are you doing outside in ph by 9pm.you deserve it sha.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by seemyown: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Who he done help?
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by zinnywonders(f): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Hope you've learnt ur lesson about staying out late?.....
Wishing ya quick recovery bae.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Mskrisx(f): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
rawpadgin:
bloody cowards, always going 4 soft targets. tryam wit guys like me, na den una go kno say jaguda get oga. fvcking idiots!

Lwkmd chaii Bros I like your courage...
People like me 6 30 -7 I done enter my papa house. Every part of my body is very vital to me.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2016
Be like say them use hot placing Iron on you , I hope they no touch ur punana

The hardship are unbearable, boyz are not smiling oooo
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Taxi's are usually coloured. So as to be differentiated from private vehicles. And the type of passengers too would indicate whether to enter or not. A taxi with women and children is much safer than an empty taxi with just you alone.

*Let the reader use discernment!*
In dangerous times i will prefer an empty taxi with just me and the driver alone provided there is no direct connection from the boot to the interior of the car. Even that is still no guarantee. Best is to own your ride.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Arijude(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
edlion57:
Sorry dear but dis ur position get as ebi
Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by deliveryboy: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Yobo hosted the world in your bed room cuz Rivers state is not safe.

South West media always trying to paint Rivers state in bad light to scare investors

Who God has blessed no man can curse
. Are you serious my friend? Are you saying Rivers state is safe, with all the killings taking place everywhere in the state? Street robbery by cult groups in Aluu, Rupkokwu, Eligbolo, Stadium road, Eleme, Town? The innocent girls being violently raped on a daily bases. The killings of security operatives? Bank robberies every time? Man it's very hard for anyone to stand by you at this time, I live in Port Harcourt, I love the town but truth has to be told, it's not the best of times when it comes to security and law and order. Something drastic has to be done.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by DLuciano: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
Rivers can never be in the news for producing brilliant minds or winning awards (whether local or international)...violence is what they do best
my friend fade off, tell me one state in Nigeria that is crime free?

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
Rivers can never be in the news for producing brilliant minds or winning awards (whether local or international)...violence is what they do best

And your state is 100%(free from violence and produces brilliant minds(whether local or international))?
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by thaoriginator: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
omooba969:

Who com well for dis 9ja...ehn tell me na? grin
Me well oh
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by pepigeorge(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2016
So sorry but
Where you dey go dat tym of the night..... GRA I guess...
now pus..y go rest small
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
wingman:

Just as the "one chance" robberies and other related crimes in Lagos are the legacies of APC.

[
undecided

quote author=oyb post=46870097]i feel for the decent, law abiding people of the niger delta. it is going to be a terrible four years. and if wike cannot be unseated, it will get even worse, as cultism will come to stay in PH.

this is the true legacy of PDP. read stories like this and understand.

Yeah, the thugs vandalizing ppmc pipelines, blowing up banks and terrorizing citizens in arepo, Ikorodu and festac are the legacy of apc. Not. They are the same thugs from the ND. That's the legacy of pdp and nd leadership. A generation of thugs, vandals and murderers.

Law abiding citizens if the ND are watching the events with the trepidation of women watching soldiers fend off barbarians at the gate. If the fg cannot contain the nda, the ND will become a full out gangsters paradise
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Like we were advised, if possible. Avoid night activities and staying out late especially when you don't have your own means of transport. I've witnessed snatching of chain @ Mile 1 Bridge @ 5pm. Make enquiries about any area you are not familiar wit before setting out. Have a reliable cab guy (megacabph works) you can contact when stuck out late.
Time are hard and Pple are more desperate
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by ErepaTV: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Damn this is bad.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Josephokongwu(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
hmmmmmm.... Dude we do achieve o...
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by brajy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
rawpadgin:
u don't kno me son. unless i nor see em faces, nor be the same warri all of us dey? em get tools i get tools, em get men i get men. the only difference be say i don't steal, i earn my bar legitimately

OK! believe in you!!! jah protect us all!
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by omooba969(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
thaoriginator:
Me well oh

Good for u. smiley
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
DLuciano:
my friend fade off, tell me one state in Nigeria that is crime free?

Guy don't u listen to news. You don't need a professor to explain to you at this time that Rivers state is the most insecure state in Nigeria. The only difference between Rivers and d likes of borno is that suicide bombers do not operate there.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Blizzy9ja: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
deliveryboy:
. Are you serious my friend? Are you saying Rivers state is safe, with all the killings taking place everywhere in the state? Street robbery by cult groups in Aluu, Rupkokwu, Eligbolo, Stadium road, Eleme, Town? The innocent girls being violently raped on a daily bases. The killings of security operatives? Bank robberies every time? Man it's very hard for anyone to stand by you at this time, I live in Port Harcourt, I love the town but truth has to be told, it's not the best of times when it comes to security and law and order. Something drastic has to be done.
The security situation in Rivers state is simply blown outta proportion... I live in one of the places u have mentioned above
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

Bloom Bloom, where you run go all these while?

Iyaff tey!!!
Mmm I've been fine
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 25, 2016
ademoladeji:

Bloom Bloom, where you run go all these while?

Iyaff tey!!!
Mmm I've been fine
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by VictorRomanov: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
mu2sa2:
Rather admit the statement of fact than engage in futile name guessing, something that should be a pastime of brats, or are you one?

Statement of fact in deed! Mr. Authority
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by DLuciano: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
GrandCommander:

Guy don't u listen to news. You don't need a professor to explain to you at this time that Rivers state is the most insecure state in Nigeria. The only difference between Rivers and d likes of borno is that suicide bombers do not operate there.
that's not true, am not sure you live in Rivers. its true before now there has been cult rivalry and killings in a certain LGA, but the governor has done so much in arresting the situation. there has been pockets of crime here and there,especially at late hours but not only limited to Rivers State.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
oyb:
i feel for the decent, law abiding people of the niger delta. it is going to be a terrible four years. and if wike cannot be unseated, it will get even worse, as cultism will come to stay in PH.

this is the true legacy of PDP. read stories like this and understand.
Complete trash. Must everything be politicised?? It could even be the APC arming these thugs.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
wingman:

Complete trash. Must everything be politicised?? It could even be the APC arming these thugs.

ph before and after amaechi
ph before and after wike

no need to say more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.