Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (70518 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by OiseLovesAll(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
rawpadgin:
bloody cowards, always going 4 soft targets. tryam wit guys like me, na den una go kno say jaguda get oga. fvcking idiots!
As for me,That's why i sometimes feel Jungle justice is d best way to teach this mofuckas a lesson

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Doh cry
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Stadium road, air force junction area. Taking "a drop" at these areas at night is very very dangerous. Just board a bus or taxi with passengers already in it.
Don't be too sure. Some of these criminals move in team. A friend was once robbed in a taxi loaded with passengers not at Gun point tho but anything can happen in this instance. They were all part of the act but pretended to be passengers. It's best one avoids late night movement if one is not mobile and also, do not board a taxi already parked on an express road. Wait for some minutes after highlighting or getting to a junction

4 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Tmaritas76(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
omooba969:

What position?
as in from back.e dey sweet wella
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Blizzy9ja: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
Rivers can never be in the news for producing brilliant minds or winning awards (whether local or international)...violence is what they do best
Yobo hosted the world in your bed room cuz Rivers state is not safe.

South West media always trying to paint Rivers state in bad light to scare investors

Who God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by VictorRomanov: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
majekdom2:
Don't be too sure. Some of these criminals move in team. A friend was once robbed in a taxi loaded with passengers not at Gun point tho but anything can happen in this instance. They were all part of the act but pretended to be passengers. It's best one avoids late night movement if one is not mobile and also, do not board a taxi already parked on an express road. Wait for some minutes after highlighting or getting to a junction

U re right....
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Taryur3(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ganganunnn,Lagos boys don reach phc..me support jungle justice for them if they catch them...lol.If you like hate this...na your problem not mine...I hate anything call robbers.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by omooba969(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tmaritas76:
as in from back.e dey sweet wella

I CONCUR ! grin
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by chichriso: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
What are you doing in that loney MummyB road at night by that time?

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by sameniceguy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Port Harcourt is not just on fire but boiling. Everyday comes with either a robbery or kidnapping case.
My own experience: These robbers traced me from bank, shot at my car and robbered me og huge sum me at gun point at same mummyB along stadium road.
Days after, i stopped driving and decided to go low key. Still on one of the days to work, my bag with valuables snatched. Same week, i had two other friends robbed.
The peak was when they opened fire on friends sitting out along same stadium road at a bar for nothing sake. Killed 2 and 6 others with different degrees of bullet wound..
We don't hear 2%of crimes in phc and the government are not even concerned... God help us

3 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by gen2lpat(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A girl who was attacked by armed robbers in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state recently -has shared her experience in a bid to warn others. Twitter user Adaeze Jacinth took to her timeline to post pictures of herself at the hospital receiving treatment after the attack. She also wrote;

I was attacked by robbers along stadium road/ MuymmyB junction. Be careful about dis road in night. These robbers pose as taxi drivers BTW 9pm & above in Ph. Be careful public. Port-Harcourt is hot. I am victim

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/port-harcourt-is-too-hot-girl-who-was.html

shocked Oh my God! Jbrite? Get well dear. You are healed.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by mcdokwe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's my sweet heart o! Oly thank God nothing do u, no story I for come dey tell. Speedy recovery dear.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by mcdokwe(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
gen2lpat:

shocked Oh my God! Jbrite? Get well dear. You are healed.
jbride. U know her. Thank God for her life.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by finebois(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
sorry dear
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by abigail4luv(f): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wa o.....thank God you're alive
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
dainformant:
Rivers can never be in the news for producing brilliant minds or winning awards (whether local or international)...violence is what they do best

If you ever lived in rivers state, you'd know it is a state for touts and touts alone.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by oluezekiel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
sameniceguy:
Port Harcourt is not just on fire but boiling. Everyday comes with either a robbery or kidnapping case.
My own experience: These robbers traced me from bank, shot at my car and robbered me og huge sum me at gun point at same mummyB along stadium road.
Days after, i stopped driving and decided to go low key. Still on one of the days to work, my bag with valuables snatched. Same week, i had two other friends robbed.
The peak was when they opened fire on friends sitting out along same stadium road at a bar for nothing sake. Killed 2 and 6 others with different degrees of bullet wound..
We don't hear 2%of crimes in phc and the government are not even concerned... God help us
Even Trans Amadi - Odili - Slaughter axis, they rob there. PH is really hot.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Richdude44(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A girl who was attacked by armed robbers in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state recently -has shared her experience in a bid to warn others. Twitter user Adaeze Jacinth took to her timeline to post pictures of herself at the hospital receiving treatment after the attack. She also wrote;

I was attacked by robbers along stadium road/ MuymmyB junction. Be careful about dis road in night. These robbers pose as taxi drivers BTW 9pm & above in Ph. Be careful public. Port-Harcourt is hot. I am victim

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/port-harcourt-is-too-hot-girl-who-was.html
this pretty serious!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by emmykk(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
omooba969:

I CONCUR ! grin

vaseline go kill una...some1 is in pain and in your heart you are already sleeping with her.if she open nah for you now you go dey breath fikpo fikpo

nah just shikele like this ° nah you take pass goat
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by femmical(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
hope dos boys never do dat tin for her sha?... pele
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by deavicky(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
What happened to her skin? or is it what the rubbers stole?

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by thaoriginator: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
omooba969:

I CONCUR ! grin
Una nuh well o
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by hisgrace090: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
River of blood! It keeps on flowing
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by hpk(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Philomath1212:
Lagos is hotter... awawa boyz
When the boys with tools "rass" you, you go confam am.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Alvinnado(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
The government should do something about that road now,before it turns to NO MAN LAND
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by chycheery(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
If you call yourself an arm robber, go rob a bank and get into a shootout with the police, that makes you an arm robber, not robbing an innocent little girl
lolz ..
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Prinzbeat(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2016
dainformant:
dats a very big lie if u aren't frm d state u HV no right to say such
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Seriously.. Stadium road.... I never heard of such.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Bollinger:

If you ever lived in rivers state, you'd know it is a state for touts and touts alone.

No dear
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Stadium road, air force junction area. Taking "a drop" at these areas at night is very very dangerous. Just board a bus or taxi with passengers already in it.
Does boarding a taxi with passengers in it guarantee safety?. What happened to one-chance?.
Re: Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Lol but sha port Harcourt is a type of place.. Were ppl dey hear gun shot.. Nobody dey shout.. In my house.. We heard gun shot.. We were still relaxed.. Because we know nothing dey happen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.