Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (11327 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

you speak in parables halfricanadian

Cos the hottest things of life ends up d coldest
Re: k by Mjshexy(f): 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
succyblinks:

Please don't vex oh. I'll get my priorities right from now on
Better and i wish u all the very best in your endeavors. Success in ur eggzams too wink
Re: k by vizkiz: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm sure we have Mr. I recognise your face and remember talking wit you in the club. And no I wasn't impregnated. Unfortunately. But that's not the only thing bad can happen.

you probably saw my twin tongue

Yeah, that's not the only bad thing that can happen but you should be glad yours is not as half bad as other who later picked up their life and moved on
Re: k by succyblinks(f): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

No partner in a relationship should feel either party has to give an essential part of himself or herself to make it viable

Its hard try cry if u want to ease d pain nd giv reasons to ursef why u shd b single nd happy its painful been there too bae

Oh I didn't mention the part whr crying became a norm for me, right now the pains are jst too much to cry, it's like am dying inside, the words of encouragement I received this few minutes just changed my whole life
Thanks once again
Re: k by succyblinks(f): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Mjshexy:
Better and i wish u all the very best in your endeavors. Success in ur eggzams too wink

Thanks

1 Like

Re: k by vizkiz: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos the hottest things of life ends up d coldest

Now...This is deep. I think you just summarized it all.
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2016
succyblinks:

Oh I didn't mention the part whr crying became a norm for me, right now the pains are jst too much to cry, it's like am dying inside, the words of encouragement I received this few minutes just changed my whole life
Thanks once again

Yup cos a bad relationship is like standing on broken glass,if u stay you will keep hurting

But if u walk away u will get hurt bt eventually u will heal
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Now...This is deep. I think you just summarized it all.

Summary i aint sorry
Re: k by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad nah i like mysef dis way

Atleast i wudnt hurt mysef nd i wont hurt mysef

The world is big and many things happening are beyond what we can explain okay. You are hurting someone with this your way of life trust me. A lot of people care about you more you think, just that they don't like saying much in other not to be rejected. You can be single and happy, what I'm seeing in your is sadness. I don't want you to continue like this okay. Peace be with you smiley

1 Like

Re: k by vizkiz: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Summary i aint sorry

You should forget about the past.
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

The world is big and many things happening are beyond what we can explain okay. You are hurting someone with this your way of life trust me. A lot of people care about you more you think, just that they don't like saying much in other not to be rejected. You can be single and happy, what I'm seeing in your is sadness. I don't want you to continue like this okay. Peace be with you smiley

Atleast im nt bashed tank u

Well im nt holding on to d past im loving mysef more
Re: k by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Us? No thanks. This muffin shop is closed.
Ugh? Can't you read? I'm not saying I want you undecided just telling about things that might and might not be. Who's searching for love? Abeg oo I'm just citing myself as example. angry
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:44am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

You should forget about the past.

Easier said dan done

I forgiven d past

To forget? Very hard d lessons learnt are to b kept to avoid reoccurence
Re: k by foolinlove(f): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Ugh? Can't you read? I'm not saying I want you undecided just telling about things that might and might not be. Who's searching for love? Abeg oo I'm just citing myself as example. angry

Lol
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Pls b dis way ok
Re: k by foolinlove(f): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2016
@succyblinks: the longer you don't havr contact, the stronger you will feel.

Keep a diary... day one of no contact, day two of no contact, day three etc. etc. Write your feelings. And whenever he contact you don't respond, just write in the diary.

It will be hard. SO HARD. But remember how bad he makes you feel. Don't allow him to make you feel this way. Remind yourself by reading and writing in thay diary.

Then... one day... One day you'll find you forget to write the diary. And his power over you is gone.
Re: k by vizkiz: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Easier said dan done

I forgiven d past

To forget? Very hard d lessons learnt are to b kept to avoid reoccurence

Yeah we all learn lessons from experiences and situations...but sometimes the lessons we learn turn out to be a "bad effect" on good things.
Re: k by Alvinnado(m): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Then bounce cuz he's not for you
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah we all learn lessons from experiences and situations...but sometimes the lessons we learn turn out to be a "bad effect" on good things.

Well atleast im nt dating a guy to break his heart all im simply doing is crawling to my shell to b happy
Re: k by vizkiz: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well atleast im nt dating a guy to break his heart all im simply doing is crawling to my shell to b happy

yeah of cuz you should be happy. You have every reason to pursue happiness but how long will you have to stay in your shell
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah of cuz you should be happy. You have every reason to pursue happiness but how long will you have to stay in your shell

As long as am safe there
Re: k by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Pls b dis way ok
How? I always attract women like the way magnet attract metals angry angry , I don't even know how to chase them girls away from me. I don't like dating girls again, just FB is ok for me.
Re: k by Alvinnado(m): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2016
A guy treats you like a bag of garbage and u are here professing ur undying love for him,who knows how many abortions he has forced you to do,sorry though....There are so many fishes in the river,the fattest fish might not end up in the belly of he who cast the net in the river ....Be wise and bounce swt,,,,,,,,,YOU ARE TOO PRETTY FOR A TRASH
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

How? I always attract women like the way magnet attract metals angry angry , I don't even know how to chase them girls away from me. I don't like dating girls again, just FB is ok for me.

Hmmmmmm ok av fun its a blast
Re: k by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Lol

So I've turn to a laughing stock right? angry angry angry angry I'm vexing right now.
Re: k by vizkiz: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

As long as am safe there

We all have to face our worst fear someday. You will have to come out of that shell and face your fear very soon smiley
Re: k by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hmmmmmm ok av fun its a blast
Still, I don't want you talking about your past relationship all over the place okay. It's kind of not making sense anymore. Enjoy yours too. The world is big enough for everyone to stay happy in their own way. wink wink
Re: k by foolinlove(f): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

So I've turn to a laughing stock right? angry angry angry angry I'm vexing right now.

Calm your farm mehn. My hopelessness dont affect u!
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

We all have to face our worst fear someday. You will have to come out of that shell and face your fear very soon smiley

No cool with mysef in my shell wen it comes to loving

D dating world is so cold instead of breaking hrts nd letting my hrt get broken i rada stay in my shell
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Still, I don't want you talking about your past relationship all over the place okay. It's kind of not making sense anymore. Enjoy yours too. The world is big enough for everyone to stay happy in their own way. wink wink

Actually av stopped talking bou it happiness first
Tanx
Re: k by vizkiz: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

No cool with mysef in my shell wen it comes to loving

D dating world is so cold instead of breaking hrts nd letting my hrt get broken i rada stay in my shell

Are you sure that isn't exactly what you have been nurturing in mind?

You just did by "yup" smiley
Re: k by foolinlove(f): 1:13am On Jun 24, 2016
vizkiz:

you probably saw my twin tongue

Yeah, that's not the only bad thing that can happen but you should be glad yours is not as half bad as other who later picked up their life and moved on

You saying all black people look the same? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My campaign thread / Game For Romancelanders (date Slap Pass Kiss Or Hug) / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.