Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (11326 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: k by chericleo(f): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
D truth is not dat u can't liv dat guy it's just because uv not made up ur mind. Plz u rili Av to start aving a rethink y ur parents rili never wanted d relationship at 1st. dai might not tell u in details Buf dear dai see more Dan us, despite d fact dat dai leta agreed dai might just want u to learn from it and correct ur self, which u just Av to.

Secondly, if he treats u Diz way and u leta marry him, will u enjoy d marriage? Do u want ur unborn kids to suffer? Cos homes dat are broken or ova stressed Av a lot of effect on kids. Forget d virginity stuff u talked abt dnt let dat decision tie u down.

d way everything is going do u fink if u commit suicide he will care? And I dnt no ur bliv oh Buf permit me to say dat if u commit suicide ur going to hell. Do u also want to risk dat For a guy?

I no its not easy wen it comes to matters of d heart Buf u just Av to try. Ur young, u need to enjoy lif u need to b loved and feel lov u need to Av ur own kids and see dem grow and b happy and dat guy will not let u see and feel dat. so dat should b part of d reasons y u should liv him. I no wen a gal is determined she achieves her aim. Ur a strong woman u just Av to prove dat by not taking his calls, or not looking bac if he apologizes. Open ur heart giv room for a beta guy to com in and u will b Fyn.

1 Like

Re: k by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Read up on Trauma Bonding.

And please don't kill yourself over this loser. There're better reasons to die for. You're in this predicament because of your own fantastic expectations. You say you told yourself you'd marry the 1st guy. Well, REALITY doesn't work like that. And quite frankly, he doesn't owe you marriage either. Woman up, stop living in fantasy & do something about this guy. He's not "IT" going by his actions. The sooner you understand that the better.

1 Like

Re: k by Puresolutions: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Trudiee:
undecided undecided
Maan, ladies nowadays.. talking about women subjugation, we r the ones who subjugate ourselves. my dear, first rule of dating.. love yourself FIRST. he treats u like trash.. u just said so and u still need advice. he deflowered you.. so freaking what?? u ve always wanted to marry the man that deflowers u, u probably should've waited till u actually got married to him..

but that's by the way. the fact that he was ur first does not make him perfect for u or.. how do i put it.. compulsory that u d marry him.

come to think of it, he hits u. I'm tired of typing. find a man who respects you first. if he hits u, he s a freaking coward.. and an animal. you sure as hell don't want to get stuck with one.

Sweet i smell guts !
Re: k by 0ubenji(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2016
succyblinks:

I swear you won't understand, it's not as if I want to stay but I just can't find enough strength to move on
I really feel ur pain sis..I understand aw u feel..
Nd I understand moreso dat u'll die of emotional damage from som1 soon if u dnt hurt urself first now nd walk away..
I neva said itz gon be easy..

Re: k by Trudiee(f): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2016
cool
Puresolutions:

Sweet i smell guts !
cool
Puresolutions:

Sweet i smell guts !
that's how i roll
Re: k by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2016
succyblinks:
Hi guys I really need your advice on this issue
I've been dating this guy for over a year now and it's been really tough on me, I truly love this guy even when my parents were kicking against him due to tribal difference I stood on my grounds until they finally accepted him but everytime we have an issue, the next thing he does is to break up with me and make me come back begging even if he was wrong, this guy was the one that disvirgined me and I can't just cut off the connection between us no matter how I try, now recently he started hitting me anytime he's angry and whenever we are having an argument he raises his voice and even threatens to beat me like he used to do, this makes me feel so embarrassed cause he says it even to the hearing of my neighbors, i've caught him sexchatting with one girl before and he wasn't even sorry about it, he made me break up with all my male friends and treats me like trash, I know I should leave the relationship but I can't it's like my life depends on it, I've read so many articles on how to get over a loved one but none worked, I've always wanted to get married to the guy who deflowered me but I don't think it's possible, please help me I'm on the verge of committing suicide as I feel like my whole world is wrapped around him. please help me.

thanks.
That's pretty good one. What works for women is the opposite. He's a good bad boy and you will continue to love him.

There's nothing you can do about it. Women love good bad-boys who know how to keep them on their toes.

1 Like

Re: k by Enahi(f): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Oh my God this is heartbreaking, you know what to do but you just don't want to.
Try the following methods;

Delete his number, pictures and text messages from your phone.
Change your phone number, u can keep ur present SIM aside pending when u are sure u have gotten over him.

Stop him from visiting your house, tell your parents you 've broken up with and that they shouldn't answer his calls in case he trys to call them to beg.

Travel to another State or Country, if you are working you can ask for your annual leave from your company to keep away from him.

Destroy everything that reminds you about him e.g. gifts and any other thing he might 've given you in d past.

Then prayer against his stronghold on you, don't be surprised he might be using charms on you that's why u haven't been able to let go.

This is not d best time to get into a relationship but I will advice you to date someone right now to divert your attention from him.

Goodlick!
Re: k by croSStodds(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2016
succyblinks:

I'm in the university tho we are not in the same department, the worse is our exams are fast approaching and now this, so confused and disorganized
Is he handsome? I need an answer to this urgently.
Re: k by croSStodds(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup cos a bad relationship is like standing on broken glass,if u stay you will keep hurting

But if u walk away u will get hurt bt eventually u will heal
Hell,this lady is good with words...Exactly!!!
A logically perfect and correct analogy!!!
grin grin
Re: k by xendra: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
This is just the kind of stories I wish i never hear, I get tired of blaming the men eventually.

you already know he treats you like trash, Lady, that should be your cue. you have got some good advice here, use them. you claim you cant leave him for some reasons but i say if its so bad you could think of suicide there is no reason for you to stay...
Re: k by DanceLord(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Imagine!.. He treats you like trash that's because you're truly a trash or you act like one.. C'mon don't be stupid.. Someone you're still dating and he hits you, when una kon marry nkor.. Why u wan use your hand scatter your life bayii.. Sorry how old are you sef??.. Anyways run and don't look behind.
Re: k by Puresolutions: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
DeeTus:
That's pretty good one. What works for women is the opposite. He's a good bad boy and you will continue to love him.

There's nothing you can do about it. Women love good bad-boys who know how to keep them on their toes.

Too much soceity trauma thesedays because he dis virgined someone,what if a person dis virgins another and he dies in an incident like a plane crash...Have some self esteem the shame of this dude dis-virgining you and your present deformed image unlike when u were still chic has gotten to your mind,would u endure 40 years of torment just becos of savin the image of your puss if you chose to move on ?

You're in for an avalanche if this relationship continues without this guy changing,Newton's law of motion an object continues in it's path unless it is forced by external stimuli to change direction,unless a change comes which many females pray for go into relationship and then u find out 15 years change hasn't come...Why not go for something with insurance..don't yu knw there are men who will die and kill for you even with been dis-virgined.. i'm so worriedd for yu less u labor in vain cause the virginity u mentioned implies u pay even more attention to image than in your well being..

you need your perspectives and perception re-calibrated to gain focus as your sight is strained cause of the trauma..look at your age look at what you're going thru when the young generation are turning away from the ways of their parents and becoming more caring in relationships..you're crying on Nairaland isn't this public enough to know the aswer to ur question yourself..or wait u need seecond confirmation or validation to what you gut has already told u which is to leave..

..or u hate to fell like i let dad and mum down becos they will say they told u so.. and what happens when mum and dad goes or the guy hammers seriously and then no one can talk to him..

u dnt nid a sweet innocent pep talk..

Walk or deal with the issues
Re: k by succyblinks(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
croSStodds:
Is he handsome? I need an answer to this urgently.

Yes he is
Re: k by Bespiel: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
When he finally kills you, come back and tell us.
Re: k by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Puresolutions:

Too much soceity trauma thesedays because he dis virgined someone,what if a person dis virgins another and he dies in an incident like a plane crash...Have some self esteem the shame of this dude dis-virgining you and your present deformed image unlike when u were still chic has gotten to your mind,would u endure 40 years of torment just becos of savin the image of your puss if you chose to move on ?

You're in for an avalanche if this relationship continues without this guy changing,Newton's law of motion an object continues in it's path unless it is forced by external stimuli to change direction,unless a change comes which many females pray for go into relationship and then u find out 15 years change hasn't come...Why not go for something with insurance..don't yu knw there are men who will die and kill for you even with been dis-virgined.. i'm so worriedd for yu less u labor in vain cause the virginity u mentioned implies u pay even more attention to image than in your well being..

you need your perspectives and perception re-calibrated to gain focus as your sight is strained cause of the trauma..look at your age look at what you're going thru when the young generation are turning away from the ways of their parents and becoming more caring in relationships..you're crying on Nairaland isn't this public enough to know the aswer to ur question yourself..or wait u need seecond confirmation or validation to what you gut has already told u which is to leave..

..or u hate to fell like i let dad and mum down becos they will say they told u so.. and what happens when mum and dad goes or the guy hammers seriously and then no one can talk to him..

u dnt nid a sweet innocent pep talk..

Walk or deal with the issues
cheesy

Jesus! Clap for urself. I shouldn't even waste my time anymore advising these girls.

She's already trapped and would need another bad boy to get her off the hook. After that, she can go on to date a good guy who will love her whole-heartedly.
Re: k by Puresolutions: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2016
DeeTus:
cheesy

Jesus! Clap for urself. I shouldn't even waste my time anymore advising these girls.

She's already trapped and would need another bad boy to get her off the hook. After that, she can go on to date a good guy who will love her whole-heartedly.

It is as it is bro,people attract who they are she just maybe a trap attractants,they dnt nid pep talk anymore,imma drive it down way deep
Re: k by Puresolutions: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
@DeeTus but bro Jesus Christ in a romance thread is like " Kim Kirdashion and Work " used in the same sentence,you're not supposed to find both of them in a single sentence
Re: k by Puresolutions: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
@DeeTus but bro Jesus Christ in a romance thread is like " Kim Kirdashion and Work " used in the same sentence,you're not supposed to find both of them in a single sentence,Trust me !
Re: k by halfricanadian(f): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
croSStodds:
Hell,this lady is good with words...Exactly!!!
A logically perfect and correct analogy!!!
grin grin

lol cheesy cheesy
Re: k by Puresolutions: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
REVERSE PSYCHE IS WHAT I WANT TO COMMIT HERE ....

I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK DO WOMEN HAVE PROBLEMS ATALL BESIDES MEN PROBLEMS ? WHY DO ALL LADIES ONLY SEEM TO HAVE MAN PROBLEMS WHY ?

I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME
Re: k by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Puresolutions:
@DeeTus but bro Jesus Christ in a romance thread is like " Kim Kirdashion and Work " used in the same sentence,you're not supposed to find both of them in a single sentence,Trust me !
yea just wanted to add more value to it. cheesy
Re: k by Puresolutions: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
DeeTus:
yea just wanted to add more value to it. cheesy

@DeeTus hmmph..

1 Like

Re: k by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trudiee:
undecided undecidedi fill your pain angel little advice....We all are not the same. cool coolFOR REAL

Re: k by Trudiee(f): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=Kunleakinpelu00 post=46886719][/quote]
I'm not in pain bro.. can't a person give their own opinions and not be misunderstood?

1 Like

Re: k by Blessograo(f): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Yeah baby i've been there before and we broke up Feburary, it's going to be really really really tough on you at first if you break up cos you will think of becoming pyscho, and think of suicide and you will be depressed to the highest pitch but you will survive. Guys like that always want you to pay for every wrong thing you do, and you cannot talk to any guy except they give you the permission, you can't go anywhere without telling them and they have to give you permission, they find it difficult to say sorry, they push you so hard to the highest peak of frustration and tell you they are testing your level of endurance even when they are not,they keep talking about that very bad mistake you made till you can predict it's what they will say next, they think about themselves and how you should treat them with respect but you are never respected, they say your family doesn't like you so you choose between him or your family and you might even fight your family because of him but it's what he wants and you have no right to choose him over your family because family and friends will always be there for you when he's away, sometimes you think he's a sadist cos he finds every opportunity to fight you, he tells you the reason he's having sex with someone else is because you are distant, they monitor all your moves on social network and even give you their password so you will give them your password too which is the greatest mistake but they have this really great part of them that you can't really point out. By the end of the relationship you find out how ruined, stupid, helpless and screwed up you have been all along. please flee from him and you will get better guys although, you will really feel the urge to have him back and not wanting to move on with someone else but just take your time to heal the thing is you never know how to heal until someone who really loves you (which in my own case my mom) shouts at you.PEACE! smiley
succyblinks:
I've been dating this guy for over a year now and it's been really tough on me, I truly love this guy even when my parents were kicking against him due to tribal difference I stood on my grounds until they finally accepted him but everytime we have an issue, the next thing he does is to break up with me and make me come back begging even if he was wrong, this guy was the one that disvirgined me and I can't just cut off the connection between us no matter how I try, now recently he started hitting me anytime he's angry and whenever we are having an argument he raises his voice and even threatens to beat me like he used to do, this makes me feel so embarrassed cause he says it even to the hearing of my neighbors, i've caught him sexchatting with one girl before and he wasn't even sorry about it, he made me break up with all my male friends and treats me like trash, I know I should leave the relationship but I can't it's like my life depends on it, I've read so many articles on how to get over a loved one but none worked, I've always wanted to get married to the guy who deflowered me but I don't think it's possible, please help me I'm on the verge of committing suicide as I feel like my whole world is wrapped around him. please help me.

thanks.
Re: k by Puresolutions: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Blessograo:
Yeah baby i've been there before and we broke up Feburary, it's going to be really really really tough on you at first if you break up cos you will think of becoming pyscho, and think of suicide and you will be depressed to the highest pitch but you will survive. Guys like that always want you to pay for every wrong thing you do, and you cannot talk to any guy except they give you the permission, you can't go anywhere without telling them and they have to give you permission, they find it difficult to say sorry, they push you so hard to the highest peak of frustration and tell you they are testing your level of endurance even when they are not,they keep talking about that very bad mistake you made till you can predict it's what they will say next, they think about themselves and how you should treat them with respect but you are never respected, they say your family doesn't like you so you choose between him or your family and you might even fight your family because of him but it's what he wants and you have no right to choose him over your family because family and friends will always be there for you when he's away, sometimes you think he's a sadist cos he finds every opportunity to fight you, he tells you the reason he's having sex with someone else is because you are distant, they monitor all your moves on social network and even give you their password so you will give them your password too which is the greatest mistake but they have this really great part of them that you can't really point out. By the end of the relationship you find out how ruined, stupid, helpless and screwed up you have been all along. please flee from him and you will get better guys although, you will really feel the urge to have him back and not wanting to move on with someone else but just take your time to heal the thing is you never know how to heal until someone who really loves you (which in my own case my mom) shouts at you.PEACE! smiley

Wow what an orgasmic explosion... grin cheesy or rather orgasmic eruption
Re: k by Blessograo(f): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2016
yeah, its the truth i've never been able to say that out loud nor accept it but i'm proud of myself now grin
Puresolutions:
grin

Wow what an orgasmic explosion... grin cheesy or rather orgasmic eruption
Re: k by schumastic(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2016
succyblinks:

thanks.

you presented yourself as a trash to him and thats why you get treated this way..everyone wants to get married to who ever that disvirgined them..truth is just 1% archieve and those are the ones that got married being a virgin..
you feel like your whole world is wrapped around him, truth is you gave him your whole world that's why but guess what, let him have it.create a new world and this time with happiness wrapped around it, that way if anoyone including your guy bring his sad ass around you send him out, why, because It's you world and not theirs..by the way what tribe are we talking of here
Re: k by chigoizie7(m): 7:23am On Jun 25, 2016
succyblinks:

thanks.

Wats so special about this una " I gave him my virginity"? Of a thing?

Did he force u @ gun point?

Why always playing d victim game?

1 Like

Re: k by Puresolutions: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Blessograo:
yeah, its the truth i've never been able to say that out loud nor accept it but i'm proud of myself now grin

What a release ur free..fly baby....fly feel free and fly..fly to Honolulu HongKong Macau..Keep soaring..dnt let a good for nuffin cage yu
Re: k by chigoizie7(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
You can get over him if you really wanted to. Nobody can help you but yourself. Now if you commit suicide, it's your lost and not him. Eventually he will just move on with his life while you're cold and lifeless and worse, he could even bring his other b1tch on your wake.
So, stop being sorry to yourself. Get rid of useless people in your life and you will grow as a better person.

Please oh, I wan ask.

Why do some lady's(majority) refer to other ladies as "bítch"? Even when they did absolutely nothing to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: k by Puresolutions: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

Please oh, I wan ask.

Why do some lady's(majority) refer to other ladies as "bítch"? Even when they did absolutely nothing to them?

@Chigo see me see wahala yu self dey alwaiz ponder that question abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My campaign thread / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.