Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki (21429 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances- Dasuki / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Alvinnado(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Nemesis old man
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari is in vengeance mode...if u no follow vote 4 am, EFCC go probe u...sure-baka
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by lacasera14(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
The powers didn't tell you to loot billions did they?

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by dammytosh: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Eh yah.

Even with the alerts and the people returning the money.

It seems accountability is strange to this folks.

Every body asked questions of accountability is screaming persecution
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Lamasta(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Only time will tell DASUKI what you used our yam to do......Moreover

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by yomz1e(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Hence the phrase what goes around comes around! So stop b!tching like a b!tch
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Trojan00(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2016
mysteriousman:
Yes you are, the crimes you committed in distributing money meant to purchase weapons to protect lives and properties happened in the past, we are aggrieved and you must be trialed for this
*tried* not trialed
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by sweatlana: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Dasuki was part of those who jailed buhari preventing him from his mothers funeral. So I'm not surprised but buhari is vindictive sharr

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by olaoreawofele: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Dasuki should defend himself. If you did not do what you are accused of, you will be vindicated. Most fatal blows are delivered by enemies when we give them the weapons to harm us. Dasuki gave the so-called old foes weapons to harm him by squandering the commonwealth. Children, women, and families were dying while Dasuki and his cohorts were diverting the money that could have brought the Boko Haram victims' miseries to an end. They bought luxury cars and houses with the blood money. The blood of those who died unjustly cried for justice by ensuring that the person who will hold Dasuki and his cohorts to their crime assumes power.
No sentiments will save Dasuki. Justice must be done.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Qmerit(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
so, you know all these yet you misbehaved by sharing our yaw without our notice.
Karma is not a bad thing.
My prayer is for my old enemies to fall into my trap someday.
Bear it Dasuki
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by holadguy(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Only God know how this country will be by now if PDP mistakenly won last election,nobody will know that they have shared our common wealth among them self.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
DropShot:
Shameless! Were you forced to make all the revelations you released?

So, no remorse for all the wicked actions of this man?

TBH, Dasuki is more of a scapegoat than anything.

He distributed funds on behalf of his principal, who obviously authorized it.

If anyone should be standing trial for the $2B it should be GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by afonja1stson(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
This is the price we are paying for voting in an illiterate as a president.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Lukdon: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Breach of trust.....

Who is trustworthy in politics?
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by CharlieMaria(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Story for the sleeping gods. Did you steal the funds for arms or not?
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Ripama: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
U are mad. Are u innocent in all charges against you? The avengers are chanting release dasuki cos u played a prominent role in empowering militants n criminals during ur yam-eater master. D brunt of which d country is bearing now.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
All politicians in Nigeria are all thiefs, liers.

The administration are just paying back their opposition for not given in to their demands when their opposition were in power. This called witch hunting.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by krak101(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
rusher14:
Did you disburse NSA funds like akara at a funeral or not?
surprisingly this is a simple yes or no question fellow NL. Evil fellows will always run even when it's obvious there's nothing after them. They can't just stop hallucinating

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by gare(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
laidian:

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-being-prosecuted-for-old-grievances-dasuki/

We know, but you stole ? So you have to face the music, it's quite unfortunate that the pattern adopted is wrong, theres nothing we can do for, but the only thing we can promise is that the likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Atiku and the rest will join you soon, including those recently discovered to be involved in the Halliburton scandal
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
dasuki where u nt der when boku boys are killing innocent Nigerians. U are given money to purchase equipment to b use by d military nothing was done, now u are saying de are hurting for what u have Don in pass. U De lie
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by fanex: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
you should probably get yourself an education for your birthday. cos you mental acumen is far worse than the folks who cant read or write.

nely:
we know, that's buhari's tactics, very soon we will hear a new operation clear all opposition.. Good save Nigeria, why only PDP, APC members are as guilty as PDP, if he wants to fight corruption he should start from Mr.Money in the bag Amechi ,kwankwaso,and other members.

Today is my birthday show me some love.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by frubben(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:
we know, that's buhari's tactics, very soon we will hear a new operation clear all opposition.. Good save Nigeria, why only PDP, APC members are as guilty as PDP, if he wants to fight corruption he should start from Mr.Money in the bag Amechi ,kwankwaso,and other members.

Is he guilty of the offense leveled against him
Yes or No.
If pdp enters let them chase all apc members , for now let pdp vomit all the money dey stole.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by DropShot: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

TBH, Dasuki is more of a scapegoat than anything.

He distributed funds on behalf of his principal, who obviously authorized it.

If anyone should be standing trial for the $2B it should be GEJ.
Unfortunately for him, no evidence that GEJ approved the sharing. Verbal evidence will not hold in face of prosecution.

And he being the security expert should have even advised against such order, or refused and resign if he meant well for the BH victims and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Even if u are correct, that does not mean u are innocent, #bring back our yam.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by HomeOfMe(f): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Pavarottii(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
rusher14:
Did you disburse NSA funds like akara at a funeral or not?
Exactly wat he wants to tell us, if he did it or not. But they don't even want to him tell us if he did or not OPENLY.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by prinsam30: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Be kind to those you meet down here, you might meet them on your way up

Dasuki you blindly forgot that karma is a Maga
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Abdul3391(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
fulani people don't forgive or forget any wtong done to them... sorry Dasuki Buhari hasn't forgiven u
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by JusticeSeeker: 8:46am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:

for supporting someone that has made many women widows and children orphans, I wish you a sad birthday.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by richkaynet(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2016
laidian:

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-being-prosecuted-for-old-grievances-dasuki/
Like seriously So the billions of naira abi na dollars sef is also for crimes/mistakes made in the past too?? This dude sure doesn't have any remorse whatsoever. Sometimes I wish he made such 'mistakes' in a country like China..........................na sai gobe for don be him story since #clown
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Reference(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2016
We know.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by gbishman: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
I think this detention has gotten Dasuki demented, rather than stick to the accusation laid before you, you prefer to spawn up petty sentiments of witch hunting. Simple question did u divert money meant for purchase of arms, if no prove it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.