Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki (21428 Views)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances- Dasuki / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Dakuku Peterside To Be Prosecuted For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by richkaynet(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:
we know, that's buhari's tactics, very soon we will hear a new operation clear all opposition.. Good save Nigeria, why only PDP, APC members are as guilty as PDP, if he wants to fight corruption he should start from Mr.Money in the bag Amechi ,kwankwaso,and other members.

Today is my birthday show me some love.
I will save you some slack cos it's your birthday but dude I only wish one thing for you on such a beautiful day that you think with your head henceforth not with your a$$. Some fool did shakitibobo with funds meant for security of lives & properties & instead of saying the obvious truth, you are here wielding old school sentiments like some toddler...............bia take time before I flog you silly now infact gerrarra here!!!!
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by alphamodel1(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:
we know, that's buhari's tactics, very soon we will hear a new operation clear all opposition.. Good save Nigeria, why only PDP, APC members are as guilty as PDP, if he wants to fight corruption he should start from Mr.Money in the bag Amechi ,kwankwaso,and other members.

Happy birthday bro
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by omogidi234(m): 8:59am On Jun 24, 2016
There is a saying by the Yorubas, " he that is being sought to be roasted has now embedded his body with inflammable substance".

Agreed that you arrested Buhari when IBB took over power and now he wants his pound of flesh. The question however is, are you being tried for arresting Buhari then or for an established case of diversion of public funds. Please go through your trial, if the Prosecution cannot prove thier case beyond reasonable doubt, then you have no case to answer.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by tonio2wo: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
We know! But na dat yam,(u remember am?) whey u chop dem use hole you. Eyaa!
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by eleko1: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Dead man dnt talk undecided .So,the thief wan RUNAWAY go oyinbo land b4 undecided ? THank U all the 3 DAURA Peepz grin for a good job well done. Vomit our Money angry ,stop telling us stale tales angry undecided
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by tonio2wo: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
Being Punished for stealing our Money Biitch.. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Old Grievances are just the motivation and added bonus. angry
You are smart but annoying. I like this ur comment but that dosent mean I am on d same camp with u.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by nzemila(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Dasuki call few names again that partake in our yam and you will be given just 30yrs in prison. thats all, 30yrs is not much. if you dont want, 50 yrs awaits you but before then check your age.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by princemillla(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:

Happy bday.
I wish you more sense

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by princemillla(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:

Happy bday.
I wish you more sense to think proper
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Franklyf(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:

Happy Birthday to you & many Returns. Hope you given your life to Christ.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by MadCow1: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2016
tonio2wo:

You are smart but annoying. I like this ur comment but that dosent mean I am on d same camp with u.

Its cool Hommie.

We don't have to see eye to eye or agree with each other or even like each other as long as we respect each other, everything else is secondary.

Thanks for the compliment .. grin grin grin

****Runs out shouting ** I am smart o!!!!

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by henry11007(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:
happy birthday i wish u long nd properity
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by gfullmoon(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Most uninformed Nigerians are asking why is PMB corruption probe targeted at PDP chieftains? The reason is simple - PDP has been in power for the past 16 years. Do you think PMB should be probing himself or APC that's barely two years old? If you probe NSA, Finance, NNPC etc it's PDP chieftains that where in charge there for the past 16 years just as APC are in charge today.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by bigiyaro(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Chairman, shattaap! If you're suffering for ur evil deeds, u won't have mouth to talk sef, hediot. All d soldiers dat died becos of dia money for equipments dat u n ur cohorts stole, dia blood is on ur head. u will not know peace till u die.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by joshk(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2016
We all know dt politics in Nigeria is use to intimidate ur perceived enemy and for revenge. nigeria politician is power drunken.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by columbus007(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Whenever I hear people come to the media and startd to type our money it turns my belle undecided ,what money? All these money are only earmarked, what has d governmnt done to distribute money to every individual? Or partaken? Except during election,na payback for Dasuki jare
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Ambassadors: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Dasuku cry me a river. Foolish man. So u knew u had previous grievance and you foolishly fell to the trap of being a yam eater. Anofia. Complete Ewu.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by mountainvolcano: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO SEE THE END OF THIS DASUKIGATE AND MANY MORE. PLEASE CAN GUYS IN THE HOUSE TEACH ME HOW TO POST A TRED ON NAIRALAND FORUM--------
nely:

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by kadree(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Na sooooooooo. Buhari d heartless man wey use rope tie n drag ur hand go our yam barn go pick some YAMS.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by hrykanu231(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Sijo01:
This administration goes after people due to personal beef not necessarily because they're corrupt.

Has he denied sharing money meant for procuring arms? The same act that made the army send my young friend to the battle front with litle arms and he lost his life there.
I keep wondering why the youths will not ask these thieves to bring the funds they stole and its judicious use thereafter.

So please let me ask you my fellow youth, what do u stand to gain from supporting someone who abused his office, stole funds and caused the nation great harm. I will like a sane discuss if you don't mind, maybe I could learn from you...thanks
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by BJM1: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
New memeber now on board
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Daniyomex(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2016
I thought as much too. I know this is more than corruption. Even though he's guilty, he shouldn't be held incommunicado. I doubt if he won't be spending more time in detrntion than he's suppose to spend in jail if eventually convicted with the way the case draw forth and back
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Beetobee(f): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2016
So the cash returned by some of your cohorts and the properties seized are just products of a monopoly game board! Tell this rubbish to the bedbugs in your DSS cell pulease!
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by marv1: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
We are talking about money meart for arms being diverted. Ameichi has said it that he has never collected any bribe and nobody has challenged that. If u have any evldence that he or any other person collected arms money, u are free to challenge him. Its for the good of nigeria and democracy.
nely:

Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by rayomata(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2016
What goes around comes around, Mr Dasuki what happened in 1985 think back because the law of karma is already having his way
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by zubbyenebeli: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Absolutely true,we r aware.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2016
hrykanu231:

Has he denied sharing money meant for procuring arms? The same act that made the army send my young friend to the battle front with litle arms and he lost his life there.
I keep wondering why the youths will not ask these thieves to bring the funds they stole and its judicious use thereafter.

So please let me ask you my fellow youth, what do u stand to gain from supporting someone who abused his office, stole funds and caused the nation great harm. I will like a sane discuss if you don't mind, maybe I could learn from you...thanks

You failed to understand my comment was not born out from the thread under discus.

To answer your question, sir, I am no where close in support of Dasuki, please.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by maxzzo1(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2016
utenwuson:
we know ooooo but re u innocent in all the cases file against u? u n ur cronies seat on a round table n disbursed 2.1 billion US dollars within yourselves knowing fully well that a lot of Nigerians re in abject poverty n u re here calling GOD! infact thunder fire u
There is more to know abt Buhari n Dasuki even d 2.1B is a scam use ur head , convert dat money to naira...which kind of weapon(abi na nuclear bomb), OR when did NASS approve such money... Buhari govt is not telling us d truth
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by overlord77: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
nely:

Noted, Buhari is punishing you for your old and new sins. When you were sharing national cake, you didn't remember God o.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by barragan: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Sijo01:
This administration goes after people due to personal beef not necessarily because they're corrupt.

Its unfortunate for those people to all have skeletons in their cupboards.
Re: I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki by Bgorgeous: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2016
KAMAR baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.