Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, (16191 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by gunuvi(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by truthspeaks: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
I only see 1 Apc goon called dustmalik. Pls d rest shld show face. Passingshot, dropshot, ngeneukwenu( if na PdP thread, u go don scatter am since), mrvitalis, fulanimafia, I for call ome-sombori but I v found out he z becoming irrelevant by d second. All Apc goons, come do ur wrk. Buhari sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by chi4ik4(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2016
APC and yahoo boys are the same!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by danasjoe1: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Chibok girls saga still remain a scam.*in weirdmc voice*
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by IVORY2009(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
Isn't it commonsensical that she and her family are in protective custody? I wonder how some idiotic fools think. Commonsense is, indeed, uncommon.

Did you say "protective custody"? Protective custody my foot shocked shocked
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by martineverest(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
She went for rehabilitation
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Nellybii: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Any normal person will understand that the girl's life is in serious danger. She knows too much about BH operations and she should be under serious protection. Normal people will understand me. As usual, dumb people with dumb senses off reasoning will never understand.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Don't worry, the APC drama will enter part 2 when May 29, 2017 begins to approach.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Ademusiwa1: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by IVORY2009(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
chi4ik4:
APC and yahoo boys are the same!!!!

Lai Mohammed as the father of "yahoo boys" just get him the script, he knows how to stage manage it grin grin
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by noeloge82(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
This is a very serious issue this people must thiink that Nigerians are foolish the next thing is that she has been sent abraod for rehablitation
Hmmmm
What a country

Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Realist2: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
We found 3 Chibok girls in Lagos, see them below.

1 Like

Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Britboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
Isn't it commonsensical that she and her family are in protective custody? I wonder how some idiotic fools think. Commonsense is, indeed, uncommon.

Protective custody...really?
If I may ask, protective custody for what?
That BH members will find them, and kill them?
Like someone already asked, what about those in the IDP camp, don't they also deserve the so-called protective custody?
I really think you're a COW.

4 Likes

Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by ayomidegal: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Lai food don done, come blow another lie for this matter.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Frankiss44(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:

Why do you enjoy deceiving yourself?
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Ebubeslym(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
I need to hold discussion will all 36 governor, first time in 50 years. They all look clueless.

The fighting created by the last government should not continue, it only create more problems.

Goodluck Jonathan is gone and leave bitter pill in all your mouth, do we allowed hate to continue as a people.

Ethnically hate can't continue , I beg you all to live as brothers and sister for a better tomorrow .

I am a believer in 1 Nigeria . I beg you all not to hate each other.

The after britain withdrawing from the Eu means lost of jobs to millions of Nigeria, because Britain is the main source of foreign exchange to Nigeria.

About 5 to 10 million African will loss their jobs over Britain decision
could you please for one moment stop spamming this forum with this 'one Nigeria' anthem?
There is nothing like 'one Nigeria' , its either what we have is a country called Nigeria or a union of Nations.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by tete7000(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2016
If lie goes for one thousand years, it takes just a day for truth to catch up with it. You can't govern with lies. IMPOSSIBLE!!! APC better repent before everything falls apart like packs of card on their face.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2016
SHE JUST CAME OUT OF THE WILD !!!

SHE MOST UNDERGO SOME REHAB

PUTTING HER BACK INTO THE NORMAL SOCIETY AT THIS STAGE IS RISKY EVEN FOR HER OWN LIFE !

IN FACT EVEN HER OWN VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL STIGMATISED HER LET ALONE SOME HUNGRY MEDIA MUGUS !!!

********REALITY ******* cool
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by RELEASEUS: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
What is wrong with you? I really have to ask.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
SHE JUST CAME OUT OF THE WILD !!!

SHE MOST UNDERGO SOME REHAB

PUTTING HER BACK INTO THE NORMAL SOCIETY AT THIS STAGE IS RISKY EVEN FOR HER OWN LIFE !

IN FACT EVEN HER OWN VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL STIGMATISED HER LET ALONE SOME HUNGRY MEDIA MUGUS !!!

AND YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT HER NURSING A BOKO HARAM BABY

ABEG MAKE WE TRY SEE THE REALITY IF THINGS ON THE GROUND NOT IMAGINATION IN THE AIR!

********REALITY ******* cool
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Speakdatruth: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
oga Realist2 n oga Frankiss44 gudmorning sirs. pls I wud like u to take a min of ur time 2moro to vote Ivyy as Miss Nairaland, will gladly appreciate
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by thunder74(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
They don't want her to have access to the world and the press where she will tell the real and True story. Doubting if she can withstand press probing questions.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by hexy40: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
haha hahaha haha. Can't stop laughing, protective custody, u think you are acting an American movie.. you are really wise that's why you call people idiotic fools..you really have faith in our government and that's commendable
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Afritop(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2016
They 've returned her to her husband who is the boko haram fighter and the husband has gone back to sambisa
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Enyimbamercedes: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2016
The fake Chibok girl has served her purpose.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Kosy79(f): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2016
freeze001:
So much deceit n lies! The Chibok saga is a complete scam, no more no less. So it's now that fraudulent BBOG remembered that d movie is not over yet? Not even her so called family members are worried! Where does it happen that an young child is kidnapped, found and then released to the care of the army n president without any involvement of the family? A family that would have been distraught with pain and then overjoyed at her being found will now keep kwayet while she's kept away from them without their knowledge n consent? If it is you, according to sweet Mama P, 'Will u keep kwayet?'

Where is d expected outrage, arrest n prosecution of d baby daddy? What even ascertains d paternity of dat child or we accept it because they say so? Nigeria and lies...even it's existence n foundations as one country is a big, fat lie and that is why nothing works.
GOD bless u my dear. There is nothing like chibok girls it's a Scam. Government have not said d truth about that Amina. How did she and Hayatu escape from boko haram? Or did boko haram just let go of them with a beautiful smile and waving a goodbye to them? How did security agents find them? Why is government treating d father of Amina's child (one of boko haram members) as a hero? Why is he not being prosecuted now??. Even d PMB craddled d child with Amina and d father of her child in Aso rock. Amina's return has really showed that Chibok girls is a scam.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2016
What I don't understand is why her supposed Boko Haram husband isn't sitting in a DSS cell shitting out clues on how the rest of the girls would be rescued. He (a terrorist & abductor) was hosted to a presidential dinner and is now in protective custody? This whole tale is becoming unbelievable as days go by, and truth is like cream, always rises to the top. In the fullness of time we'd know exactly what happened from the beginning. Let them keep playing.
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by Kosy79(f): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
IVORY2009:

Lai Mohammed as the father of "yahoo boys" just get him the script, he knows how to stage manage it grin grin
OMG!!! U are funny lol!
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by tonio2wo: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
dustmalik:
protection from what?
keep lying to urself. shame!
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by tonio2wo: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
OP & Mod which kind yeye Sauce be this? angry

why u dey vex? u no want make dem expose una lie?
Re: BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki, by tonio2wo: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nellybii:
Any normal person will understand that the girl's life is in serious danger. She knows too much about BH operations and she should be under serious protection. Normal people will understand me. As usual, dumb people with dumb senses off reasoning will never understand.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see vex! chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Abia Lawmakers Defect As APC Holds Rally In State / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) / How We Caged Obasanjo As President – Segun Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.