Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47180 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Alki:
Uc Browser
Bbm
Whatsapp
Gmail
Browser[default android browser]
FIFA
14Gta San Andreas
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
hw can someone download GTA vice city and san andres without buying ...
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by agoro2u: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2016
callmelanner:
U guys should learn from me grin cheesy
No 1 on my list is WhatsApp & twitter, Facebook be damned tongue
No 2 is dictionary (oxford)
No 3 is genius lyrics (for the love of music, by far better than music match)
No 4 which should have been no 2 on my list is telegram (that app has all I am searching for on net, ranging from movies, freebies, music, apk files just to mention few cool 2× better than whatsapp)
No 5 is uc browser (no browser can beat my dear uc browser)
No 6 is player pro (one of the best music app I have come accross)
No 7 is Google translate (that app is da bomb)
pls teach me how to enjoy all those features U mentioned on telegram
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Alki:
Uc Browser
Bbm
Whatsapp
Gmail
Browser[default android browser]
FIFA
14Gta San Andreas
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
how can i download GTA vice city and san andres without buying... Cox me no get #1000
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by PlayerOne: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
dhorlipizzu:
Top of my list is Zoosk...

2: okcupid
3: yahoo messenger
4: meet24
5: premium VPN
6: Kik
7: Instagram
8: cyber ghost
9: Snapchat
10: Facebook ...

Thanks for granting me audience gentlemen n ladies wink

Hmmm gee boy .. Waon internet warrior .. I see u
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by YOLO1(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2016
YOLO1:
Nice thread. Have actually downloaded a lot of applications even though blackberry doesn't support most applications listed here. Have got two questions to ask from the gurus here
1) which application can I use to write text on pictures. See the pictures attached
2) which application can I use to manage my apps. E.g whatsapp & bbm. Sometimes I don't feel like chatting while browsing but messages keep on coming in. I need a app to help me block these apps from running for the period I don't wanna use them
PS. I use blackberry 10 phone and not android

I have gotten the answer to question one thr trial and error from blackberry world. The application is called PhotoFonty. See the picture I put text on below

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2016
sats:

its fast ... not as fast as UC though
u can't compare d two uc nah usian bolt biko
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
dayveed1:
GB WHATSAPP : modded whatsapp app. Tweakable with good interface.
it also serves as an extra whatsapp.. Making two whatsapp on your phone without conflicting each other.

I don catch you
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tunbebes(f): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..
I navigate through bible translations easily.

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

All these apps listed are easily accessible on play store..
Now it's your turn, drop yours.. I want to check up your apps.

Jw library anyday anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dayveed1(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
olayinkajnr:

I don catch you
lol bro... Oya list your own
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Artib(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:

Adverts aren't welcomed.. Lol..

Please what do you use camscanner for?
you can use it for scanning of documents. it can even convert the scanned documents to PDF format.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Tijay90(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
1.opera mini
2.opera mini
3.opera mini
4.opera mini
5.opera mini
6. Opera mini
7. Wiki beta
8. Livescores
9.whatsapp
10.twitter.
Reasons: self explanatory.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Hopez456(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
solepager:

Use (ytpak) site to download your YouTube videos. Its way more better for your data and high resolution. Copy the link from YouTube and paste on the (ytpak) search engine or just type the name of what you searching for
Thanks, Pls give me the full site address.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cornido:
It's TubeMate not TuberMate. Just think of this app like a YouTube with a download button. Very easy to use, just go to the search bar on tubemate, type in the video u r looking for, click on the one u want to download from the results and click on the green download button. That's all. All of the euro 2016 highlight videos on my phone were downloaded thru tubemate
thanks man
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Hopez456(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
nobsalis:

how can I use the tubermate.... will I copy d URL to d app or
No, download the apply from playstore, there u can download the YouTube videos choosing preferred resolution.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by blezzy080: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:
A few of them will surely work.
thnks. Most especially jw app
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
PlayerOne:

Bro God bless u .. I now have 2whatsapp on my phone.. Have discarded my dieing bb curve 7.. Wow wink you have just saved me from buying another android for WhatsApp purpose
plz bro do u mean 2 different Sim wit 2 different watspp in 1 phone? Help me hw d app works pls
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
PlayerOne:

Bro God bless u .. I now have 2whatsapp on my phone.. Have discarded my dieing bb curve 7.. Wow wink you have just saved me from buying another android for WhatsApp purpose
plz bro do u mean 2 different Sim wit 2 different watspp in 1 phone? Were can I download d app and to use it
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ucee64(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
PlayerOne:

plz bro do u mean 2 different Sim wit 2 different watspp in 1 phone? Were can I download d app and hw to use it
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
HOLAROCKDAY:
how can i download GTA vice city and san andres without buying... Cox me no get #1000

Someone sent Gta San Andreas for me, google for it online sha
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by PlayerOne: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
ucee64:
plz bro do u mean 2 different Sim wit 2 different watspp in 1 phone? Were can I download d app and hw to use it

Yes 2 different number WhatsApp in one phone

Goto Google type gb WhatsApp download apk

Download the 4.2 version

Install it and register a new WhatsApp number
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Franky826: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
callmelanner:
U guys should learn from me grin cheesy
No 1 on my list is WhatsApp & twitter, Facebook be damned tongue
No 2 is dictionary (oxford)
No 3 is genius lyrics (for the love of music, by far better than music match)
No 4 which should have been no 2 on my list is telegram (that app has all I am searching for on net, ranging from movies, freebies, music, apk files just to mention few cool 2× better than whatsapp)
No 5 is uc browser (no browser can beat my dear uc browser)
No 6 is player pro (one of the best music app I have come accross)
No 7 is Google translate (that app is da bomb)

how do you use telegram for movies, freebies, music, apk files? enlighten me please
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by damoch(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
HOLAROCKDAY:
hw can someone download GTA vice city and san andres without buying ...
go to third parties site.just browse free gta for google
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by callmelanner(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Franky826:

how do you use telegram for movies, freebies, music, apk files? enlighten me please
It's right on their channel, get any apk, music, videos, movies, subtitles, e.t.c
Just add me on telegram 0 8 0 6 9 6 5 7 4 0 9

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by bigsmoke2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
frankeinstein:

Medic? Student or doctor?
Je suis une medicin
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by micskales(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
nobsalis:

what's retrica for?
photo application for camera
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by damoch(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
snaptube is my best app, I download any videos directly from YouTube,Facebook,instagram, any site..just type it in.U can select the quality of videos.you can also convert videos to mp3 directly
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
1. Gmail

2. Evernote

3. Mx Player

4. MKX Mobile

5. COC

6. Zenith Bank App

7. WhatsApp

8. UC browser

9. tTorrent

10. One Football

11. Cam Scanner

12. Google Maps

13. Elevate

14. Pocket

15. Office Suite

With these, you can't go wrong.

smiley
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Honestly1: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
dayveed1:
GB WHATSAPP : modded whatsapp app. Tweakable with good interface.
it also serves as an extra whatsapp.. Making two whatsapp on your phone without conflicting each other.

TEXT FAIRY : convert any paper doc into text and you can copy and paste it after.

NEXTPLUS : generate a us and text any USA number for free. No LIMITS you can also send pics and receive calls with it.

INSTASAVER : save pictures and videos directly to your phone from Instagram. Fast and easy.

MOBOPLAYER : allows you to watch videos while you're performing other tasks on you phone.. Just open the app play any video and minimize to your home screen without exiting the video player and see the magic.

ADM : helps in downloading large files.. It is the fastest downloading app and you can always resume downloading files anytime.

LUCKYPATCHER : unlock game levels, unlock coins in games and buy some paid apps for free..
since i don't play games i just use it to remove annoying ads from apps

GALLERY VAULT : hide pictures and videos from your gallery even the app itself will be hidden lol i love this app.

BRILLIANT QUOTES : quotes from various philosophers, activists, pastors , past leaders.. Display on your home screen

FOXY EDITOR : more like a mobile photoshop app.

Hi. Can you screen grab these apps expecially the lucky patcher. Thanks
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by sats: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
donhils:

Is it faster than the new Operamini? I don't think so. Becos to me, UC browser is one of the most annoying browsers. It's good for downloading, no doubt; but for regular browsing it sucks especially when it starts showing me this bulshit.

I download a lot so its UC for me, opera aint it for me, never will be, as for the bad network pause, am used to it, its no big deal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.