Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47183 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by TeeeI: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whatsapp-My fave chatting platform
Musical.ly-For lip syncing nd making videos
Twitter-Helps to kill boredom,lol
Imo-Video call
Autodesk sketch pro-Perfect for pic editing
Picsart-For editing pics also
Shazam-It listens nd identifies songs
Youtube-My favourite for streaming videos
Mx player-Best video player
Dictionary.com-To search for meaning of words

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by blezzy080: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
tempem:

’You a Jw?
sure
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by frankeinstein(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
bigsmoke2:

Je suis une medicin
Lol..student out docteur
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by piagetskinner(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whatsaapp
Bible
Ucbrowser
Bbm
Dictionary
Music player
Dialler
Fonts
In order of importance
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Romanciella(f): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pls does anyone know am app that can serve as a note? I can virtually type on it and my writing will come out
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Marv650(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whatsapp, calculator, candy crush , etc
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by macuwon(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
My apps yakpa, I got about 70 apps, how do I start?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Hopez456(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
macuwon:
Abeg start anyhow o nd Please tell us What those apps do cos I have been downloading some of the apps listed here nd They're cool.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Hopez456(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Romanciella:
Pls does anyone know am app that can serve as a note? I can virtually type on it and my writing will come out
Evernote and colour should do u good.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Honestly1: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Elebiju:
this is lucky patcher.

Can you kindly tell me how it works?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Lexusgs430: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2016
macuwon:

Only 70 apps? Your apps no plenty reach
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by truthfultessy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hopez456:
Abeg start anyhow o nd Please tell us What those apps do cos I have been downloading some of the apps listed here nd They're cool.

Have you tried out MyAds App. It's an app that rewards you with airtime for receiving calls on your phone. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls on all networks.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by truthfultessy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
1. MyAds - gives me FREE AIRTIME for all my data subscriptions, sms and calls on all networks.
2-4 Some other apps like MyAds that i can't list here. They supplement MyAds si that i don't ever have to waste money on recharge. Rather i even make money selling airtime i got for FREE.

5. Telegram - best chatting app

6-7. Facebook & Whatsapp - to keep in touch with friends and family.

8. office suite & Gmail - for biz purposes

9. Firefox - my best browser

10. Bible app = gets me closer to God.

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Hopez456(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
truthfultessy:

Have you tried out MyAds App. It's an app that rewards you with airtime for receiving calls on your phone. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls on all networks.
Thanks, will check it out.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by truthfultessy(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hopez456:
Thanks, will check it out.

You can pm for hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it @no cost.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tunbebes(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
tempem:

Yeah, preaching work is super sweet.

I'm telling you my brother.....
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Globalhustler:
Whatsapp
Musicmatch
Camscanner
UC browser
Android download manager
Instagram.
Wps
InNote.
Picsart

Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9
bro am interested.. where do u base??
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Hopez456(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
truthfultessy:

You can pm for hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it @no cost.
Alright ma'am
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by druxy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
abeg why am I not seeing emoji when making a comment
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
SwiftKey keyboard, vlc media player, instagram+, Google maps, bbm, one drive, true caller, ubreader, xender and zenith bank app.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Flygeriansteve:

grin My God the puns and then someone makes a pun out of a pun...and the extended jokes? I don't know how they manage such cleverly worded quips and reposts. I'll check baconreader.
Listverse is good too. Although it's a site not an app

Haha, those pun threads are hilarious. Check out r/soccer, r/asoiaf is also great when GoT is on. The memes make it worth it.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Godwin978:
please boss mxplayer dose it recognize music sound?, or is musicmatch that dat dose it ? REPLY

That's Musicxmatch. Shazam or Spotify, I think, also have that function.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
nobsalis:

pls what's d functions of Fbreader, Baconreader and tTorrent+ and best can I use it

Fbreader is an ebook reader, very good. Baconreader is for reddit. Ttorrent is for torrenting files.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Fbreader is an ebook reader, very good. Baconreader is for reddit. Ttorrent is for torrenting files.
bro u dint say nothing.... u just repeated what I did say. pls explain their functions especially TTorrent.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
truthfultessy:
1. MyAds - gives me FREE AIRTIME for all my data subscriptions, sms and calls on all networks.
2-4 Some other apps like MyAds that i can't list here. They supplement MyAds si that i don't ever have to waste money on recharge. Rather i even make money selling airtime i got for FREE.

5. Telegram - best chatting app

6-7. Facebook & Whatsapp - to keep in touch with friends and family.

8. office suite & Gmail - for biz purposes

9. Firefox - my best browser

10. Bible app = gets me closer to God.
I got d MyAds app... and uptil today no free credit or airtime... pls show me d way....
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by truthfultessy(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
nobsalis:

I got d MyAds app... and uptil today no free credit or airtime... pls show me d way....

Send me
a pm
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
nobsalis:

bro u dint say nothing.... u just repeated what I did say. pls explain their functions especially TTorrent.

Fbreader is used to open epubs, mobis, lits, awzs, etc. Even pdf's.

Reddit is an international forum, kinda like nairaland, but a million times bigger and better. Baconreader is an app dedicated to reddit. You can pretty much do everything you could do on the website via the app.

Torrents are kinda like downloads, but the mechanics are different. Ttorrent is an app for downloading via the .torrent file.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Globalhustler(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
CaptainKodak:

Snap am make I see d neatness
lol. i for snap am if the phone can snap itsef. contact me on whatsapp 08087219596
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Globalhustler(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
SkinnyDude:
bro am interested.. where do u base??
i stay in iyanapaja, sango axis of lagos. thats my territory, where do u stay
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Globalhustler(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
tempem:

So, you also rock Ttpod! Please how does the tubemate works?
Are you a law student?

ttpod is a nice music app with beautiful interface but i uninstalled it the day i found out musicmatch is doper with lyrics. musicmatch will even bring u nigerian songs lyrics like fada fada eehhh.try it if u dont av it, musixmatch also av sleep timer so i dont see any point aving 2 similar function apps i chose d one i feel is better. chinko lang too full ttpod
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by tempem: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Globalhustler:
ttpod is a nice music app with beautiful interface but i uninstalled it the day i found out musicmatch is doper with lyrics. musicmatch will even bring u nigerian songs lyrics like fada fada eehhh.try it if u dont av it, musixmatch also av sleep timer so i dont see any point aving 2 similar function apps i chose d one i feel is better. chinko lang too full ttpod
I'll try it out.. Expect feedbacks.

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by truthfultessy(f): 4:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
lemme download it.

Marv650:
Whatsapp, calculator, candy crush , etc

Themandator:

You version is good because of the synch function but this mysword has no competition... It is a comprehensive study Bible with cross reference, parallel, books, dictionary, concordance, map, note, and as many version as is necessary to understand the Bible.
When a particular verse isn't understood, just press and hold, from the displayed function punch parallel and all the versions you have downloaded will display that particular verse... Read each one until you find your answer.
And bible comes with the split screen function but this is parallel, far better.

TeeeI:
Whatsapp-My fave chatting platform
Musical.ly-For lip syncing nd making videos
Twitter-Helps to kill boredom,lol
Imo-Video call
Autodesk sketch pro-Perfect for pic editing
Picsart-For editing pics also
Shazam-It listens nd identifies songs
Youtube-My favourite for streaming videos
Mx player-Best video player
Dictionary.com-To search for meaning of words

piagetskinner:
Whatsaapp
Bible
Ucbrowser
Bbm
Dictionary
Music player
Dialler
Fonts
In order of importance

Honestly1:

Can you kindly tell me how it works?

jimihendrix:
SwiftKey keyboard, vlc media player, instagram+, Google maps, bbm, one drive, true caller, ubreader, xender and zenith bank app.

Have you tried out the MyAds App? Its a cool app that rewards you with airtime for receiving calls on your phone. You can use the received airtime for data subscriptions, sms and calls on all networks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.