Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. (47186 Views)

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? / Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by callmelanner(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2016
forlahkhe:
Pls d gurus in the house should help me abeg, i just got samsung s5 and i need "flash share" app on it just like u av on techno and infinix so som1 sent it to me tru bluetooth bt it wont instal. It directed me to app store bt i dont even know d best app i shd download. Pls can som1 suggest d app i can download dt wl work like flash share and i wl b able to collect applications nd movies frm other android phones w.out bluetooth. Secondly, i want free offline games too dt wl b very interesting, d likes of temple run etc and of course combat games dt o can play offline. Thank u
Download xender
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls is ur Scrabble game playable without data cos the one I downloaded from the app store requires data for one to play it
mrkings84:
Oya, let the download begin.... Just to add but a few, i love Nairaland App, imo, scrabble game, notebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Odunharry(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Opera mini

Whatsap

Instagram

megabox hd

job app

Uc web

photogrid

square

LinkedIn

Tubemate
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Elebiju: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Whatsapp
Fleksy keyboard; you will love this keyboard
Voice changer
Google chrome
Openvpn connect
Ifont
Xplore
Lucky patcher
Freedom
Mx player
Drippler
Malwarebytes; the best anti malware.
Dictionary
Bible
Wattpad; for thousands of novels
Camscanner
Ucbrowser.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2016
photoshoot:
1. Google chrome

2. WhatsApp

3. Bbm

4. Instagram

5. Snapchat

6. Elite killer (game)

7. IMO

8. Skype

9. Cam scanner

what is your Skype username wanna test the app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by iamlimo(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2016
hmmm... well I'm not kinda a primitive tech oriented but I use Samsung GT- 5S839i, was a gift to my mum from my brother-in-law in the UK. Fell in love with it almost immediately I set my eyes on it so, I snatched it from her; running on Android 2.3.6 and I still get things done efficiently. My Ipad 3 really helps too but Im unconsciously attached to my Samsung and run my show with few apps such as:

Whatsapp: king of social messaging. whatsapp's support of android 2.1 keeps the app breathing on my phone

MX player: The right substitute for VLC player that I couldn't install. I discovered it when I was foolish #TeamVasline you knw what I mean wink I hardly use it nowadays cos I don't crave for those videos anymore.

UC browser: super download speed. men the UI/UX guys that designed that file downloading animation did a great job.

Opera 4.2: been rocking it since 2014, the offline functionalities works fine for me. Fast? NO! but still works fine. currently surfing nairaland with it

Facebook lite: The most humble but highly efficient app. I love it. Atleast half bread is better than none

YouTube: Hehe funniest app on my phone, works like a typewriter. Hehe it's the oldest version, couldn't update it because my play store has stopped working

Flashshare: Isakaba of all apps. just Flashshare those files. Works like a militant. Hehe

ThinkFree Office: helps me access, read, edit and save documents with ease.

I think that's all, wait let me check... ok thats all; the rest are pre-installed apps and it doesnt work. Please, can anyone help me with installing those kinda apps. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by ajiboye68(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Globalhustler post=46879730]
Musicmatch
Camscanner
UC browser
Android download manager
Instagram.
Wps
InNote.
Picsart

Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9
[/should you reconsider your decision on the said amount,i am available to buy it at 22k asap/]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Flygeriansteve:

grin My God the puns and then someone makes a pun out of a pun...and the extended jokes? i don't know how they manage such cleverly worded quips and reposts . I'll check baconreader.
Listverse is good too. Although it's a site not an app

Good food, Solid Education, comfortable enviroment, peaceful lifestyle
Their brain is usually on relax mode 24/7, their sense of humor is Top notch, they are very handy with words. Learnt alot from those hilarious bastards i tell ya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by SUGARDADDY55(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Hopez456:
Whatsap... chat application

Duolingo.....for learning different languages such as Spanish,French etc.

Camscanner....for scanning doc.

Myappsharer... for sharing apps, files etc via Bluetooth

Tubemate... for downloading video from YouTube

kingsoft... good doc nd PDF reader

Colour note....keep my thoughts in This.

Squaredroid...for resizing pictures

Hymn lyrics.... contains Christian lyrics nd notes.

Factsbook and cool facts.... contains lotta facts about persons nd countries.

Jandus... use This to listen to radio stations all over the world. Naija stations included.

Video converter..converts videos to audio.

Ringtones editor... allows u to use a particular part of a song as ringtone.

Mtk engineering.... to tweak and modify android devices.

TTPod ....Nice music player.

Law dictionary.... contains law jargons.

QR scanner...scans barcodes.

DJ studio....with this, you need no dj for your party

Correct

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by mkoabiola: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Mhen ,I gat upgrade ooooo
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by gozmok1(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Z-PlayerThe best music player so far on Android. Plays mp3, aac, wav, ogg and other sound encodings. I love Z-player for the it’s simple, yet cool features that it offers. It automatically downloads lyrics,album arts, background picture for music files without any of these. Z-player can also play Videos and movies but I only love to use it for playing songs.And oh, Z-player comes with headphone control &madsh; it stops playing once you unplug the headphones and starts playing when you swipe them in again — cool for saving you from embarrassment when that faulty headphone of yours mistakenly pulls out when you are in a public bus.Mx PlayerAnother application for playing multimedia files. Mx player can play music files well but it’s main specialty is in playing videos and watching movies. This sick application can zoom videos, resume playback even after you switch off you phone. This app is truly a must-have.X-ploreYou definitely ought to have this File Manager on your Androidphone if you need to actually take control of your files. This app let’s you move, copy, backup, edit, compress, unzip, files and folders on your Android phone. I am not a new user of X-plore, used it since the early days of smartphones on my old Symbian Nokia 6600As far as am know, X-plore is the best file manager on mobile.Opera Mini BrowserSeamless browser that lets you enjoy a really speedy browsing experience on your Android phone while saving you lots of data — as it receives WEB data in encrypted, compressed format. Opera Mini can also synchronize your bookmarks between devices too.SwiftKeyEver feel like typing away on your phone without any mistakes even though you are typing so fast and there should be typos all over your sentences?Well, this app is for you. Swiftkey auto-corrects your silly typing mistakes as you type away so fast. It even guesses( correctly most times) the next word you are about to type and saves you time you could use for our next app.Angry BirdsThis is a game that has been dubbed “the second most popular thing that originated from Finland apart from Nokia”. Believe it or not, you need Angry Birds on your phone. Angry Birds is quite good for clearing your head when you are upset after reading that text from your friend. It’s also very good for passing time whenever you are super bored.Google VoiceSick application from Google that lets you “talk to your mobile”. Google voice helps you search for files, apps on your device, make Google searches, with just you talking to the yourAndroid phone.MaildroidThis app offers everything else your default Android e-mail viewer doesn’t, in a very cool way.Dx or Du Battery SaverThe only thing this app does for me is to show my exact battery level — which is pretty much important for me.Avast! Mobile SecurityAs you know Avast is good for securing your device from trojans, viruses and other threats. The Android version also comes with Firewall, very good for securing your browsing experience.

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2016
forlahkhe:
Pls d gurus in the house should help me abeg, i just got samsung s5 and i need "flash share" app on it just like u av on techno and infinix so som1 sent it to me tru bluetooth bt it wont instal. It directed me to app store bt i dont even know d best app i shd download. Pls can som1 suggest d app i can download dt wl work like flash share and i wl b able to collect applications nd movies frm other android phones w.out bluetooth. Secondly, i want free offline games too dt wl b very interesting, d likes of temple run etc and of course combat games dt o can play offline. Thank u

Did u buy new or used? How much did u buy it
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by hustla(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Quora
Google Chrome
Bbm
Imo
Engadget
SwiftKey
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Wwat is bible apps
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Pedrogold(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2016
1Whatsapp
2.Uc browser
3. Facebook messenger
4.Dream league (The game sweet die)
5.Opera max. To make my data last longer by blocking some apps that consume data in the background
6.YouTube, can't do without it.
7.English dictionary:has voice control and can also help in reading out for you in both British and American accent.
8. Wikipedia: research for anything is just one click away
9.E don do abeg app. Helps you understand that you're already knowing too muuush about the apps i use. Have a nice day bro's and sis's
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Top of my list is Zoosk...

2: okcupid
3: yahoo messenger
4: meet24
5: premium VPN
6: Kik
7: Instagram
8: cyber ghost
9: Snapchat
10: Facebook ...

Thanks for granting me audience gentlemen n ladies wink
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by obaangeli: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
dayveed1:
GB WHATSAPP : modded whatsapp app. Tweakable with good interface.
it also serves as an extra whatsapp.. Making two whatsapp on your phone without conflicting each other.

TEXT FAIRY : convert any paper doc into text and you can copy and paste it after.

NEXTPLUS : generate a us and text any USA number for free. No LIMITS you can also send pics and receive calls with it.

INSTASAVER : save pictures and videos directly to your phone from Instagram. Fast and easy.

MOBOPLAYER : allows you to watch videos while you're performing other tasks on you phone.. Just open the app play any video and minimize to your home screen without exiting the video player and see the magic.

ADM : helps in downloading large files.. It is the fastest downloading app and you can always resume downloading files anytime.

LUCKYPATCHER : unlock game levels, unlock coins in games and buy some paid apps for free..

GALLERY VAULT : hide pictures and videos from your gallery even the app itself will be hidden lol i love this app.

BRILLIANT QUOTES : quotes from various philosophers, activists, pastors , past leaders.. Display on your home screen

FOXY EDITOR : more like a mobile photoshop app.
Pls how do I get d real luckypatcher apk, all I got on play store are not d real application but guidance on how to use d application

1 Like

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by haibe(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Whatsapp/IG
Microsoft Office
Android Firewall
ADM
Root Explorer
Chrome
InstaShot
English
Zarchiver
Titanium Backup

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by carlcar2012(f): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2016
sats:
evernote ... take your notes everywhere k9 browser ... block adult content, convert web pages to pdf feedly ... news reader shazam ... it listens to a song and identifies it, works like magic shareit ... share files wirelessly just like xender quizup ... task your thinking with puzzles in diverse categories
Why should I block adult content?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by NigerianScholar: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Why do you need this many 3rd party apps. They will seriously affect the performance of your phone. I guess you are an android user thats why
tempem:
Am not gonna bore you down with epistles.. Each app's description will be short and simple.
Explaining why you're so in love with a particular application will help us know what we are missing and why we really need to get it.
Mine First

1.Whatsapp: This needs no introduction .. It's the one and only social app I have on my phone...

2.MX player: Plays both audio and video player, when you have your phone rooted, you can embed subtitles.. Yes *subtitles..*

3.SK neutral: That's my lovely keyboard- it does magic. Comes with varieties of colors.

4.Hi font: I don't really like using the default font.. This gives you the opportunity to use various fonts

5.Puffin: This browser is a beast.. I swear.. It's extremely fast. Just touch, there you go!!

6.JW Library: App developed by Jehovah's Witnesses. It housed over 100 bible translations..
I navigate through bible translations easily.

7.Ttpod: The music player that gladdens my heart.. It displays the lyrics while listening to a music.

8.Adobe Reader: My best, official and the most decent pdf reader.. Smooth scrolling makes hoping from one page to another stress free

9.Daily Text: The alarm and the widget make remembering to read the text each morning so easy..

10.English: That's my mobile dictionary.. You can save, share and it can even read the words to your hearing.

All these apps listed are easily accessible on play store..
Now it's your turn, drop yours.. I want to check up your apps.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Sygic - GPS
(paid app)

Whassap
- chat

Imo - video call

Poweramp music player
- Best music player (paid app)

Yahoo and Gmail
- Emails

Youtube - video streaming

ES file explorer
- file explorer

Mobdro
- live tv

Opera mini & Firefox - browser

Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by micskales(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
WhatsApp
Chrome.
Parallel space
English
Instasave
Adobe reader
Vlc player
Bible
Go launcher
Retrica
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by BuzzRay(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Wattpad- for reading amazing books, novels, stories and poems by different writers. You can also become a writer here.

Color note- very simple and smart note pad for putting down yr thoughts or anything. Each note can be locked.

Xposed installer- i have always had this app on all my phones. Used for installing different modules that adds more function to your phone.

Titanium backup- it has thousands of function. It is mostly used for backing up yr apps.

Wall max- for beautiful and artistic wallpaper.

Greenify- hibenates those app that runs in background, works more when yr phone is rooted.

Touch pal- this is simply the best keyboard i have ever used. I have tried swipe, flesky, Google keyboard, but them no reach

knock code- an xposed module which gives the lock function found in lg g3. You just have to save a desired tap pattern and tap to unlock.

Adobe photoshop touch- almost the same with the pc version.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Hopez456:
Whatsap... chat application

Duolingo.....for learning different languages such as Spanish,French etc.

Camscanner....for scanning doc.

Myappsharer... for sharing apps, files etc via Bluetooth

Tubemate... for downloading video from YouTube

kingsoft... good doc nd PDF reader

Colour note....keep my thoughts in This.

Squaredroid...for resizing pictures

Hymn lyrics.... contains Christian lyrics nd notes.

Factsbook and cool facts.... contains lotta facts about persons nd countries.

Jandus... use This to listen to radio stations all over the world. Naija stations included.

Video converter..converts videos to audio.

Ringtones editor... allows u to use a particular part of a song as ringtone.

Mtk engineering.... to tweak and modify android devices.

TTPod ....Nice music player.

Law dictionary.... contains law jargons.

QR scanner...scans barcodes.

DJ studio....with this, you need no dj for your party

how can I use the tubermate.... will I copy d URL to d app or
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by frankeinstein(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Medscape
Quora
Quizzlet
Adobe reader
CamScanner
Amazing Text
Uc Browser
WhatsApp
Bible
Bekis dictionary
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Good man. Reddit is hilarious as Bleep. I use Baconreader tho, much better.

Whatsapp
Operamini
Baconreader
Fbreader
UCWeb
YouTube
Zplayer
MXplayer
Shareit
tTorrent+
Camera360
pls what's d functions of Fbreader, Baconreader and tTorrent+ and best can I use it
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
micskales:
WhatsApp Chrome. Parallel space English Instasave Adobe reader Vlc player Bible Go launcher Retrica
what's retrica for?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by frankeinstein(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
bigsmoke2:
WhatsApp
BBM
instagram
Chrome browser
Medscape
Quizup
Merriam Webster
Photo grid
Pdf reader
I quran
Medic? Student or doctor?
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by nobsalis: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Elebiju:
Whatsapp
Fleksy keyboard; you will love this keyboard
Voice changer
Google chrome
Openvpn connect
Ifont
Xplore
Lucky patcher
Freedom
Mx player
Drippler
Malwarebytes; the best anti malware.
Dictionary
Bible
Wattpad; for thousands of novels
Camscanner
Ucbrowser.
pls how best can I use Voicechanger, lucky patcher, drippler, and fleksy keyboard cuz I just downloaded dem now but dey ain't user friendly at all #confused
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by divalindiway(f): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Mine is
1.Kingsoft

2.UcBrowser

3.TuneIn-I like listening to Lagos radio stations even though I dont live there.

Then for my business I use
4.Oriflame getting started app: With this app...I dont have to explain my business to anybody.I just put on the app and give you.It contains video for introduction,video to explain how to run the business and name banks which you will use to start your customer base in Oriflame business.
4.Oriflame make up wizard- I think everyone or anyone in beauty business should have this. With this app and a front camera,you can test what a makeup (lipstick,eyashadow etc) will look like on your client before you start to apply them.
5.Oriflame business app: With this app,I can monitor my business anywhere I go, I know who has bought something for the month,I know my inactive downlines,I know the new comers. I can even call text, send a mail or whatsapp any of them instantly.
If you are into cosmetics or make up business and want to know more....u can mail me.
You can only enjoy this app if you have the Oriflame products.
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by Ebubemg(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Adway
BlackMart
Ampere
Lucky patcher
Xposed installer
Network spoofer
Oxford advanced learner dictionary 9th edition (new)
Rar
Techcalc+
Titanium backup
Wifikill
UCBrowser
MXPlayer
Poweramp
Musicunlimited
Re: List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. by CaptainKodak(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Globalhustler:
Whatsapp Musicmatch Camscanner UC browser Android download manager Instagram. Wps InNote. Picsart
Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9

Snap am make I see d neatness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / Over 70 Android Secret Codes You Probably Never Knew / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.