Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (61895 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by harsysky(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Enough of this, " Love with your head and not with your heart". For anything sake, there is nothing as such. How can you break it down for one? Love is love , and there is nothing like the above quote.

Op, no one here understands you. For one to understand you, the person must go through what you've undergone ,and even with that, the person cannot understand because both of you are different, either in experience, mentality etc.

I can't advice you , but I can drop a piece of comment on how I fought depression. I believe many here don't know what depression is, and that is the reason one could be thrown with so much insults when he/she says, "suicide lurks".

However, You only need to fight depression and not anything about your girl anymore. I fought depression with God's words and listening to sermons that takes you outta this very world. Yes, there are! That was how I got saved!

Now, what I do is wake up every morning with the mindset that only two people love me in this world; One loves me more- myself and God(God loves me more).

Read about JOSEPH SCRIVEN, you will understand pain. Also read about the book of JOB. These two bore serious pains and overcame them... God help you.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
harsysky:
Enough of this, " Love with your head and not with your heart". For anything sake, there is nothing as such. How can you break it down for one? Love is love , and there is nothing like the above quote.

Op, no one here understands you. For one to understand you, the person must go through what you've undergone ,and even with that, the person cannot understand because both of you are different, either in experience, mentality etc.

I can't advice you , but I can drop a piece of comment on how I fought depression. I believe many here don't know what depression is, and that is the reason one could be thrown with so much insults when he/she says, "suicide lurks".

However, You only need to fight depression and not anything about your girl anymore. I fought depression with God's words and listening to sermons that takes you outta this very world. Yes, there are! That was how I got saved!

Now, what I do is wake up every morning with the mindset that only two people love me in this world; One loves me more- myself and God(God loves me more).

Read about JOSEPH SCRIVEN, you will understand pain. Also read about the book of JOB. These two bore serious pains and overcame them... God help you.
Thanks a lot, I will read about him. Thanks for your honesty and understanding
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Youngpo413: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
redgem:
Sometimes we ladies don't know what we actually want.....
we ladies are called fish brains for nothing...
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by visijo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
RIP
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by harsysky(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:

Thanks a lot, I will read about him. Thanks for your honesty and understanding

You're very welcome. Don't fail to quote me soonest when you've fully overcome depression. I shall be glad to know that.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
HASSANAASIA:
I feel you bruv my guy of five years did the same thing to me but Mehn can't think of ending my life cause of a GUY hell is real bro it's been 5months now getin beter and accepting it's God's fate
I'm so sorry about that if you haven't dumped a guy who truly loves you before

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
LadyAimy:
Some ladies are truly lucky
sincerely
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by sallygwizz43: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Okay Okay you said she is in Lagos, do you ever see this woman physically. So many romance scammers going around so many SOB out there that don't have a soul hurting innocent people that become victims. Move on and make sure you don't believe anyone until you have proof.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by drmikeadams(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
Thanks a lot, your advice is priceless
?.but bros y u wan die for Nigerian girl matter??...them no worth am at all..... grin grin
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Sirmuel1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Girls!!! Women!!!!! I think God made a mistake by creating them

Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT TRY THAT AGAIN!!! They don't deserve it. Something like this happened to me back then in 2012. I've learnt my lessons

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bro...

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Missmossy(f): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
You want to kill yourself over a cheating partner who's not worth it. Makes no sense i must confess. There is more to life than suicide.

Get stronger, become a better person after all she isn't the only lady on planet earth. Suicide must never be an option biko.

You would survive, life goes on do come out of your depression and enjoy other pleasant things life has got to offer.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by popcykaylah(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dude i no read your story but the headline ..no girl is worth dying for ..if you drink sniper and die. .she won't mourn you for a minute..pick up your self..Make money..belive me with a loaded pocket doesn't even gaurantee a woman wo nt cheat but rather just don't fall over head heels in love. .haba this is naija
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by valiantheartprod(f): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
TOO bad, I wish you well
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
really, some ladies are lucky, need someone that can take his life for my sake. ..mind you I won't give him a reason to consider doing it...all am saying is some girls are lucky to have people that love them that much,

4 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by mustmust(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
cruzita:
what is wrong with some girls these days ?

oga LEAVE before u run mad for someone that isn't worth it

Occupy yourself with something u love doing and concentrate on your future more

she will later come crying when she realises she left a gold for bronze

It can never be better written. A lady left me for a richer guy. After Much talking she refused and I left. Two weeks after she was back and begging till today(four years after). I cannot change my mind. Relax brother. You can go through this and the best is just ahead
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
really, some ladies are lucky, need someone that can take his life for my sake. ..mind you I won't give him s reason to consider doing it...all am saying is some girls are lucky to have people that love them that much,
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by jcross19: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
thanks, thanks a lot. I appreciate.
brother you truly love her but she never does, love don't hurt, cheat,cause pain but love is a bringer of joy not sorrow or sadness. So , sir try to avoid her at all cost because if not she will end you and move on to next guy. No woman or man worth dying for !!!!!!. If you die another person will take over. Be wise and be strong I know is not easy but try fight it out.

I sense you are emotionally weak and that's why she is using you. Stand up and be strong.

3 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by blackbartee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise

To start with she is very crazy for calling u again after all she has done to you...... I know you'd expect me to pity u and give u a pat on ur back but hell NO, suck it up dude and stop acting like a sissy, she never deserved u, what are u depressed about is she the only girl in the world, u should be happy she showed u her true color before u guys got married or something, would u like to get married to a cheater, c'mon get ur ass up and shake it off, tell her straight into her face u ain't doing no more and she could go to hell for all u care

P.S there a probability the love she said she has for u now is just out of pity

peace.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Okay,die well.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by smarleybiz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm, very touching story..
I thank God for sparing ur life after ur attempt to end it..
God spared yhu from de insecticide u took because he has a plan for you..
Trust in God and ur story will end in joy..
thanks
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by diva90: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
All I'm going to say is ..... No matter what happens, suicide should never be an option. It's never worth it, Infact its the worst choice someone can make. Bad things happen, such is life. But what makes you a strong individual is your ability to pick your pieces and move on. Suicide is not worth it. It will never solve any problem.

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by anyicash(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you really wanna end ur life because of woman, why not drink a bottle of raw acid.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeew undecided Na you get your life now ! So........ undecided undecided undecided

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by GBAGAAUN(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Insecticide?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Mcowubaba: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nasri100:
I stopped reading when you wanted to kill yourself? For what? A woman? Blood, ass and legs? Are you s tupid?
Oga don't blame him ooo...
I don't support the act, neither have I tried it....
But, some heart breaks are really very painful, I knw what I'm talking about, especially when you truly loved the girl.....
Depression is a very bad thing, it's ignored in Nigeria health care system......
Many people need psychological therapy nd counselling on depression rehabilitation....

As some1 said in the front page, don't love with all ur heart, love with all ur head/brain
This principle has been helping me, maybe when I am 100% sure I'm getting married, I May start true love smiley for now....... Na only GOD I truly Love

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by masterblessed: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lolzz brother run ooooo.... visit http://mastersvibes..com for interesting updates
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by cozy7(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmm this is why its not good to love wid all ur heart sad

op, just like what our Oga smellymouth said "BE STRONG"

the right woman for you would surely come. Dnt eva try to kill urself cos of her again, she doesn't worth ur death!

To you and all those who believe that one should luv half-heartedly, rather than whole-heartedly.....watch carefully you'll hardly make a long lasting successful relationship, bcoz "trust" is a virtue really far from you. Plz don't take d wrongly!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Coded4059: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guy go download truecaller app block her 4rm calling u and even texting after that move on with ur life cuz bitches like dat are gold diggers
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by bogolobango(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
@amaraedechave Na Wha so mumu like u still dey this world

Proudly yoruba with no heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by krystiankachi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wanna feel better, call her over an give her a nice Bleep ,make her cum wildly if you can I'm pretty sure she won't forget that
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
The thing about heart break is that you think you have been marked to bear such great ache in your heart until you hear other people's stories then you will be like "my own even better",so Mr man up,one day you will look back and see yourself as stupid for even letting yourself be depressed because of another human being, who probably is cooling off somewhere right now. People can give you all the advice in the world but at the end of the day,it's going to be you and your thoughts alone in your room,it's up to you to block off thoughts that breed sadness, with time such memories will noblemen make you flinch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.