Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (61877 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Irishrena1(f): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2016
alizma:

were you born in October or June?

Haba. What has his birth month got to do with this?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Irishrena1(f): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2016
timonski:

They say helping people in need will actually help you out of ya depression.
Plz I am having extreme financial challenges here in school and I really need your help. I would appreciate anything.
Incase you are willing to help, here are my bank details:
zenith bank plc savings account
Ezekwe Okezie Kelechi
cannot receive more than 20k at once, thank you

This is a no brainer
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Pque(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2016
This is my candid advice: u are weak spiritually. U need to develop ur spiritual being by reading nd meditating on God's word. The bible may seems boring but get a best seller novel on religion nd begin to read. Simply experience how ur mind will draw away from ur present problem nd now focus on d new found love. Get any of this books: www.nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/2016/04/10/religion-spirituality-and-faith/?_r=0 u may also check here: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Religion-Spirituality/zgbs/books/22, http://www1.cbn.com/books/10-christian-best-sellers-you-should-own best of luck.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by mikaelzX(m): 12:31am On Jun 25, 2016
There are over 3billion ladies out there, love yourself, love your family, love your creator, try your best and hope for the best, don't kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by pring: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2016
U made a big mistake.
Never spend so much on a girl its stupid.
if u love a girl badly, never show it completely, if u do, u will lose her respect.
Good girl like bad guys.
I see ur still a learner.
Die for a girl n see her waist enlarge b4 ur funeral.

3 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by predatorX: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2016
There's only one way to get over a cheating ho, find another ho. Only this time, don't love with your heart but with your Pe.Nis

Ladies been cheating from the garden of Eden B.C
We can't stop them, it is by design.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise
My advice to you is to forget about her. Change your sim card immediately, move to another location and get yourself busy. Your life is more precious than a woman who will mourn you for few days and jump into another man

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by predatorX: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Irishrena1:

Haba. What has his birth month got to do with this?
Are you serzly asking "the witch-doctor of NL" that question?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by blackarmy15: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Having read your write up it is clear that you were being played, the game of life is very simple. If she loves you she wouldn't treat you like that.

There are billions of women on the face of the earth. Pick wisely and involve God in your selection.

Do not allow any woman to drive you to death it is not worth it because she will even come to your funeral with the guy and eat jollof on your expense.

Wake up and live your life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2016
This OP if u later marrY that girl eh, u go suffer tire.. U already conquered like one gUY said here,, everything in this life is a battle even in relationship. u dont just trow yourself like that for a woman and put your money into it..i must tell u one of your biggest problem is that u never shag that GIRL, U KEEP HER LIKE A A TROPHY TO ALWAYS REFLECT BUT U FAIL TO UNdeRTSAND SAY NA HUMAN BEING WEY GET HEART AND SENSE SHE BE.. I NO BLAME THE GIRL, ANY GIRL CAN DO THAT....JUST SHAG THE GIRL AND FORGET THE HELL ABOUT HER..

FIRST TIME RELATIONSHIP ARE PAINFUL BUT YOU CARRY WOMAN DO UR MAMA, WHO DOES THAT?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Pardon my arrogance, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL NIGERIA HAS PRODUCED. Where have you been? I guess you were lost in that so-called love? Dear love doesn't exist in a country called Nigeria, get this into your skull; you can never satisfy a Nigerian girl. Find a hobby you are passionate about and drown in, I beg you in the name of God.

I tried Loving countless times but it seems the kind of love am looking for does not exist in this God forsaken country.

3 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by omosedollar(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Bro i totally understand how you feel, i was once in your shoes, after my gf of 6yrs cheated on me went into deep depression. I felt like killing myself , but i thank Good i was a coward, i didnt have the gutts to do it. The lady am talking about now have 3kids with 3fathers because she always cheat and they always leave her. I am happily Married with 3kids and i love my wife way more than i ever loved my ex, so imagine if i have killed myself.. after breaking up with my ex i hv loved 3 other Women before my wife, if loving soming is not health for you, just find someone else to love because you will love again. Fyi cheating does not affect your prosperity im fooocking rich. People that love too much cheating is the only way to get a balance because if you dont get a balance you will kill yourself and she will move on to the next guy and live her life. Let her go it will hurt but its only temporary

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by vicchi12(f): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2016
You need to love yourself first, and then love yourself in return. I wish I could help you. But you're thousands of miles away. Sad!
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by mokane28: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Seun deserves an award from obama for creating such a wonderful forum that brings Nigerians together, Nairaland is not just a forum, it's a family, am proud to be a Nairalander! an addict at that, see as peeps dey console and encourage the young man,i know what the guy is passing through, heart break from a woman is the worst pain a man can experience, take heart bro, you will get over it just try ur best to delete her from ur memory, it's extremely hard and difficult but try ur best. GOOD LUCK

3 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Sweetlemon(f): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2016
I don't think it's the girl you love per se. You're only desperately looking for a distraction from the pain of loosing your mother.
To get over the girl totally, you need to first of all find peace within yourself.
I'd suggest you go to the burial site of your mother with flowers and speak to her spirit. If you're not scared of graveyards. If you can't do that just find some peace and quiet somewhere and meditate with her spirit.
You should feel better afterwards.
Your mother wouldn't want you with a lady who doesn't give a damn about you.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Stallione(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Allah muarh kubar!!,die well bro.Mtchewww!!!!! women (woo to men) why would i crack my brain over one woman,when i have so many of them to cheat with too
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by 2ts: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2016
I was expecting u to end ur story with "na joke i dey o"
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2016
This is why its important to have more than one gf.if d first one dey mess up then u leave her and move on wit d nxt one.no jus go commit suicide on top woman matter oo.fyne women boku everywere.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by yuzedo: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2016
Lol.............
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by sisisioge: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Wowzer! Crazzzy dude! It's as if you've not looked around to see we girls are PLENTY ! If u Die because of one, several of us will walk on your grave! The hard truth is that, she doesn't love you one bit she only loves the comfort you give her. Mummu osiiii!

Hmmmm, but love his crazzy. The heart doesn't listen to the head most of the time. Pls try to take your heart off her...she doesn't love u. Don't make your mother turn in her grave...stay alive dude. A wonderful woman is in your beautiful future to make mockery of your present feelings in a good way. Pls meet her...

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:13am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:

Bro! I truly feel sorry for you. I felt your pains, my heart has been broken many times as young teens but before heart being broken,my greed and self love to please my body and soul first before any woman did not make me feel any depression. When I am talking of greed, I can take care of my woman to any length, infact you cannot take care of woman more than I am, given out 10k, 20k, 50k and even 100k but I never feel pain because for every one true love, 2 side chick follow,3 sarawegba, ashis for short time and olosho for the rest, beers and peppersoul, not to talk of cowtail, better thick cowtail, I almost break relationship at times because of cowtail, because I cannot dash out my last cash for cowtail pepper soul to any girl, even my true love knows that and I have been in relationship since 2007 October till now, she even has a daughter and yet, I have zoom countless of woman with one side chick left till which I am having issue as she wan become second woman by force, sawaregba reserved and olosho and ashi has been quit, why, not because of her anymore because without or with her, my daughter gives me joy.

Think with your head, I am paying over 20k for daughter school fees and she is not up to 4 years. If I knew this very woman won't be like the rest I have met, before I met her 2007, the rate wildlife would have reduced which got me entrapped in side chick trying to keep another baby!chai! No gobe and shaking for me, even with current one being loyal, will never trust anyone. I can keep chicks as long as they are ready to be committed because anyone chick can fly away by themselves, they act like bird, they don't view history

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by praix(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2016
mmmmmmmmhh. no die yet ooo., cus u neva cn tel wat 2moro holds fr u angrymmmmmmmmhh. no die yet ooo., cus u neva cn tel wat 2moro holds fr u
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by ernesterioo(f): 1:30am On Jun 25, 2016
Rest in peace brother
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by dinachi(m): 1:39am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:

Op thank God you are a man so I am going to be blunt!
1, You were too emotionally attached to your mum. You were a complete mummy's boy. You expected your girlfriend to act as your mother would, managing your weak ego, massaging your unstable emotions. You are a good guy at heart but completely untrained in the ways of women.
2, The girl got tired of your weak emotions. Instead of a man,she saw a very weak, trembling little boy that yearns and begs for her love. It is pathetic really.
3, You are in no shape emotionally to handle that girl. You are too weak.
4, I bet you are the type that cries and beg women for love. It never works and it reduces you to a very big joke among her friends.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1, Understand that life is a gift and you have no right to take your own life. It is an act of cowardice really,trying to take your own life.
2, What was your mother's biggest dream for you? Since you love her so much, try and pursue that dream. It will take your mind off that girl.
3, Remove every memory of that girl burn her pictures in your album and delete the ones on your phone.
4, You are a man now, you are to lead your wife and children.Remember no woman is perfect.
5, Get closer to God. This is important.
6, Write the attributes you need in a woman, pray about it and start to look and expect to see them.
7, Finally, your mum who you love so much didn't take her own life,so don't take yours!

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:

Change your number/block her completely out your life. It's good that you moved to Lagos. Now, you need to allow yourself to heal. Memories will come flooding back and that is completely okay. It's okay to cry. It's okay to feel heart broken. In fact you might end up hating women for a while and that's okay too. Use this heartbreak to get closer to God and ask him to help you heal. It might take time but you will surely heal. DO NOT GO SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER WOMAN.THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU NEED ATM!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by linearity: 1:46am On Jun 25, 2016
OP, I beg wait, make I go Iya Bisi shop go buy data, ebilike say this your story go sweet well well....
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 25, 2016
I've bee there...it's better imagined than experienced!...today, i'm stronger. The remedy is AVOID her totally like a PLAGUE she is & try to SOCIALISE, else she'll RUIN you!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by tailek(m): 1:54am On Jun 25, 2016
At first, I felt you were stupid to have made an attempt to take ur own life but something later strike my mind which made me drop these few words.

I can feel your pain bro, it isn't easy at all. I almost did same in 2015 when I lost my wife. Our one year anniversary was around the corner when she gave up the ghost during a child labor. I lost her and the baby. I need not tell you how I felt especially being the only child of my mom who had been rehearsing a grandma lifestyle.

I made an attempt of poisoning myself too but some thoughts / questions came to my mind;

1) How are you sure you will see her if you commit suicide?

2) What will be left of my mom?

3) Taking ones live is a sin with no forgiveness.

Though, it still pains bone marrow each time I remember cos I was a player b4 we met in NYSC camp during our youth service. She was the only woman I have ever loved. Now, am letting go of everything gradually though it's a tough decision to take. I had to take to my old style of life but found out that it's hurts more.

What I later did was to take console in the word of God which helps greatly... As others had advised, take console in the word of God and be very close to God, don't stay alone for too long and make sure you cut off any form of contacts with her outrightly cos u can't help it.

My submission.

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2016
tailek:
At first, I felt you were stupid to have made an attempt to take ur own life but something later strike my mind which made me drop these few words.

I can feel your pain bro, it isn't easy at all. I almost did same in 2015 when I lost my wife. Our one year anniversary was around the corner when she gave up the ghost during a child labor. I lost her and the baby. I need not tell you how I felt especially being the only child of my mom who had been rehearsing a grandma lifestyle.

I made an attempt of poisoning myself too but some thoughts / questions came to my mind;

Though, it still pains bone marrow each time I remember cos I was a player b4 we met in NYSC camp during our youth service. She was the only woman I have ever loved. Now, am letting go of everything gradually though it's a tough decision to take. I had to take to my old style of life but found out that it's hurts more.

What I later did was to take console in the word of God which helps greatly... As others had advised, take console in the word of God and be very close to God, don't stay alone for too long and make sure you cut off any form of contacts with her outrightly cos u can't help it.

My submission.
Thanks so much.. May you find peace and happiness
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by koolaid87: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2016
I feel your pain Bro..

Just delete her contact, anything that reminds you of her, stop listening to slow music that brings back her memory, try your best not to follow her on social media, do your best to delete 'em all, even though its hard, its for the good. And set out new priorities, make her regret she left you by doing something good with your life and definitely without her. (That's the best revenge)

Try all your best to live a meaningful life, and be open minded to any new lady that pops in, just that this time with your head, not with your dear heart until they proved you wrong (Remember that once burnt, twice shy)...A lot of people have killed themselves because of love, it doesn't worth it.

Have fun, and spend time with your friends more.. It'll get better.

''When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time''-Maya Angelou

If you give her another chance, she's more likely to hurt you again and again...If I were you, i'll do everything to ignore her forever.

Peace
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by AnthonyAk(m): 2:04am On Jun 25, 2016
i might just take OP's girl as well...
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by koolaid87: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm sorry for whatever it is you went through. I'm glad you have taken over the lead. God bless you Hommie.

You nailed it! I admire your words of advice.

I hope he takes it wholeheartedly

It is well

tailek:

My submission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.