Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (61867 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by HirstMOG(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bro, there is message by T.D. Jakes called Destiny has stalker. Don't let the devil use her to stalk your destiny OK!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by soulpiano23(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
bro!from ur write up,i think u still need a counsellor.seems u are a quiet person who enjoy so much secluded life style.seclusion is a silent killer or permit me, secluded person is also a silent killer.pls get friends to hang out with(male) for a while.they dont have to be bad guys but hang out with guys.make u weekend great.check cinemas e.t.
in your office look out for some you can always hang out with.but most importantly hang out with GOD.HE CAN NEVER BETRAY U.
Lots of love bro
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by adonisgold: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Em, which one is now killing you slowly? The insecticide? Abi? Then why are you complaining? Or it is too slow? Drink more!

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by 2undeee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
may ur soul rest in peaces dat will b my prayer for u if u dont leave dat gal nd if possible her shadow alone nd d worst is u will not make heaven na hell straight if time is not taken
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by redgem(f): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
we ladies are called fish brains for nothing...

don't get you...
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by fortuneinya: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Time wil heal u bro.she is not for u so move on one day u will look back and thank God.dont cry 4 her she doesn't worth ur tears
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by marxweller247: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
I truly appreciate, may you find peace and happiness
Guy abeg go mek money 1st, leave women alone, when u are don , I bet u dat time women na point n kill, u no go no wetin u won ten dem do sef, if u tell am say Sidon here now now, she go run do am, I no even know why did kin tins go dey worry some guys,
anyway u failed 2 play d games well, see, 90 % of girls believe when u tell them lies, rather than d truth -they will say u are lying, so d best tin is to blend d lie and u see them follow, because they always like 2shy away from, d reality but d reality is always on d ground but they chose to keep blind 2 it.
So if u don't know d game, U go kill itself 4it, but if u know d wusup, Then d easier 4 u.
nid a tight babe ! wey tight ! gimi a call
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by katman9x(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
You are an idiot
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
redgem:

don't get you...

MEN! DIS GIRL U GO SWEET TO FUK EH! kiss

PM ME UR PHONE NUMBER I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. angry
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by worldman(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sorry bro such is life, sometime in January this year I was a victim too. Everyone who advice me against her looks like enemy to me but when I begin to adhere to there advice is when I Begin to have peace in my life. Mine was even worst because I see her thru university, infact I trained her like my child. Move on there are so many good ladies out there
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by KangaIye: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
I thought he is dead self tongue
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by irondome: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I can't help being harsh here; you are caught between joblessness and insanity!!!

Find yourself a project or a major goal in life; work aggressively towards that goal and become a huge success in life. Over time, you would sit back and hand pick the best of the ladies from the pack like Osho baba did with Iara grin

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by sniper77(m): 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
The only way you can get her out of your mind is to format your memory.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by seanez: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by redgem(f): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
obiekunie1:

Sorry bro, go back to the baba dat did the jasz for you, cos the jasz failed mehn.....
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Barigaboy(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
I would have said may your gentle and loving soul rest in peace but since u r still alive that means can still take advice.

Someone broke up with u does not mean that she is the cos or its becos she found someone better. She might break up with u because God has not seen her has d right person for u. Forget abt what u have done for her. Humm well this happens to guys who easily fall in love. Seeing girlfriends as wife. Brodas. Stop pikin attitude when d right woman comes u will no let her go. She isn't yours. If she is yours she wud come back. Don't beg her. For now free woman n face your life no woman can b like your mom.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2016
redgem:

Sorry bro, go back to the baba dat did the jasz for you, cos the jasz failed mehn.....

sad sad

I dey go collect back my money and return the remaining lizard head concoction! angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2016
redgem:

don't get you...

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by ArikeAriyo(f): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by redgem(f): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahahaha...some nairalanders are wicked oh!!!
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by michelz: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2016
OP,I have to be blunt with you: 99% of the whole blame is on you. You may ask how,but the reason is simple: you didn't have a "life" before you met her,or you lost your "life" when you met her.
I know how it hurts so much in situation like yours,but when you know that you have a purpose in life - a meaning in your life - and that your purpose in life is not tied with her,then you'll realize she's not worth committing suicide.
You see,dating or relationship is mainly all about Psychology. you have to have a life before welcoming another person into your life. Some ladies will cheat on you with someone you might consider less than you. Why? Most times they're looking for someone who has a life. Someone who seems to have mastered life - and that translates to being successful.
Search yourself Op. Look inwards and discover where you "lost" it. Then retrace your steps and make amends,focus on your goals and build yourself.
Thereafter,If any lady misbehaves like she did,then know that the person doesn't deserve you.
Be strong. Life is for the strong.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by TrollTrap: 12:06am On Jun 25, 2016
I know depression isn't a jonking sturvs but you need to get a grip man.... Like some people on here stated already you need to set goals for yourself (one that don't involve winning ur ex back lol), focus on the goal. Build yourself
Eat healthy, exercise, try achieve your goals, read, travel and try get great sex (sex not really necessary).
If you was my brother Na better slap for reset ya head but it's cool still
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by ebosed: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2016
You decided to take your life because you thought this is hopeless. No man can live without hope for weeks. As a man think in his heart : so is he. You mum is late, and you survived. Assume she (your girlfriend) is late too and move on, far away from her reach. Change your phone no. and date another lady (not for marriage) just to keep your company pending when you are okay.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Hotguy27: 12:10am On Jun 25, 2016
I have beautiful love stories to tell anyone who cares to listen. I started dating at the age of 16. Some might say I even started late or too early but the truth is that I have enjoyed more than some people who started before or after that age. I did not double date but I had as many decent ladies as the need arose. I learnt alot.
Firstly, I was just an average handsome young guy and very brilliant student. I was in SS1 then and by SS2 I was already doing it real with this most beautiful girl in the town. I loved her but I never felt that she could be mine forever. I said to myself let me extract goodies from this girl before someone else snatched her away. That I did exactly.True to my thought, one Corp member who came to serve in our school snatched her away. I did not feel bad because I imagined it happened before hand. May be because I was not thinking about marrying her.
I also quickly switched to another hot chick who obviously was jealous of our relationship. It was fun. The former remained my ordinary friend even when the corp member left.
It continued even in my university days. I dated one fine chick after the other. Each was good for marriage but I never thought about that. I was not a player but I easily allowed a relationship to collapse instead of giving me headache. I always imagined that anything could happen to any of the relationships.
The point is that I was not afraid of losing any girl. I was not a proud type but I was sure I would get another fine babe if anything happened to the one I was dating. It worked for me. When I left for NYSC, I shortly broke up with the last girl I dated because I could not see her as often as she wanted. Fine! I got job immediately after my service and two years later I married a damsel. An epitome of marriage material. Now a mother of two precious gifts. Life is good!
What else do you want to hear?
Live positive! Think positive!! Work hard!!!

4 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by redgem(f): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2016
obiekunie1:

Seriously, what's your p?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Irishrena1(f): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm OP what can I say? I just got my own shocker about 2 hours ago.

OP, just take heart, you can never force a relationship to work. If its really your kind of thing, it will just work itself out. I think since she is really sorry about cheating on you, yet she still cheats, then youve got yourself infatuated and not love(D).

If you force it, she will be bearing your name and still not understand why she finds herself cheating when she loves you. She'll just realize there's something she's missing that's not in you that she sees in the other guy(s) she dates.

Just let go. Its better now than later.
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by streetzdreamz(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2016
You know i wont even call you names or talk you down,at one point or the other we v all gone through this feeling,or will still go through it,its a terrible feeling when you love and stay true to your believes and morals,trust me u aint the first surely not the last,telling u things will be fine,ur ideal girl is outdia,dust ursef up .... Is like talking to a wall,it wont work,cuz the mind has a cruel way of playing such games,i learnt the hard way too,just know you have the choice to be happy or to be sad over someone who doesnt value u at all,never saw ladies as s*x entities and never will,but i never see past that either henceforth,problem is,we always want a huge commitment from relationships,den we give it our all and expect loyalty and respect in return,which should be for ones wife and not just a gf,and thinking bout ones future wife,if u dont marry her a virgin,you have an idea of the nomba of d*cks she done f*ckd?? Before u guys will meet?? Fo4 A decent lady At least ten!! So whats d fuss bout a cheating gf??had to console maself with this less i commit murd3r!!!

1 Like

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2016
AyamBlaze:
This OP's a madman. How can you call all your family members together, consume insecticide and battery fluid in their presence, and expect them to stand by and do nothing while you die SLOWLY
There are a thousand ways to die and about 999 ways are FASTER than the little stunt you pulled.
So, OP, #ReceiveSense and try again, this time with no one at home.

Thank me later!
This is no advice. How can you tell someone in pains this?
@Op, you'll find other girls, some will still take you for granted but never take women personal.
NEVER TAKE WOMEN PERSONAL.
Always evaluate a woman's interest in you;if low interest, break up with her first and quickly.
A woman who cheats obviously doesn't like you,can kill you. That's disloyalty.

Take lessons on how to be a player -Google is your friend. Players don't take anything,including women, personal.
Incorporate the player mindset into your attitude, and you'll see success.
Learn to laugh more about everything.
Never contact that demonic girl ever again.

2 Likes

Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2016
savydo:
This is no advice. How can you tell someone in pains this?
@Op, you'll find other girls, some will still take you for granted but never take women personal.
NEVER TAKE WOMEN PERSONAL.
Always evaluate a woman's interest in you;if low interest, break up with her first and quickly.
A woman who cheats obviously doesn't like you,can kill you. That's disloyalty.
thanks a lot
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by alizma: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2016
amaraedec:
I have not spoken to anyone about my ordeal but I sincerely hope your advice will go a long way towards healing me and restoring back my sanity.

I started dating this lady whom I still love so much February 2013, few months before I lost my mummy. I was so cautious of the affair at first, knowing that it was the first time I am getting so emotionally entangled to a lady, but after I lost my mum, I was so hurt and the fact that she was the only person very close to me then, I threw caution to the wind and fell helplessly in love with her, hoping that it would help alleviate the pains of losing My mum and praying deep inside my heart that the relationship will lead to marriage. It did to a reasonable extent alleviated the pains of losing my mum.

Even while I was in school, I gave her everything that I somehow lived in deprivation. Her friends were complaining to me that I spend a lot on her and it might backfire one day. I ignored their advice. I buy her handouts, clothes, Mobile gadgets and even give her certain amount of money on monthly basis to add up to her feeding money, I made sure she lived above her peers in school .

The whole problem started late 2014, when I was about leaving for my NYSC. she started acting quite strange, I respected her privacy that I don't even touch her phones, even though I give her the freedom to handle my phones and answer my calls. I noticed she wouldn't pick up her calls while with me. Like I said, I respected her privacy that I never gave so much thoughts into her actions, I loved and gave her my all believing that she will never cheat on me. Then on her birthday, I had got lots of surprising gifts for her and even arranged a little get together without her knowledge. To my greatest surprise, she surfaced at the venue of the party with the excuse that she was going on an errand for her parents. I handed over to her the gifts I got for her, she collected them and left the venue. Little did I know she had gone to see her erstwhile lover. Depression had started creeping in and I was losing my sanity apparently.

To cut the whole story short, when her girlfriend opened up to me that my girl was having affairs elsewhere, I never believed her at first, but after I confronted her, then I was looking so sick and pale, completely lost in thoughts and pains. She eventually opened up and was really sorry to the best of my knowledge . I couldn't help the pains, I. Started taking anti depressants, I have already vowed never to cheat in my life, knowing that prosperity has a way of rewarding Fidelity.

After I was mobilized for NYSC, I left for my Camp, but the ghost of a failed relationship was already hunting me, I had lost interest in living. Shortly after I returned back from my Orientation camp, everyone knew something was wrong with me, I only told them that it was the stress from Camp. Well, I was battered emotionally, that on 31st December 2014, I hit the rock button and decided to end my life and end the pains, I took insecticides and collection of anti depressants in over dose and battery acid, I cheated on death as I was in Coma for 4 days, I was referred to a psychologist for rehabilitation after I was discharged on the 12th of January 2015. I spent 6 months in rehabilitation Center here in Lagos State, where I was also serving then.

After the whole incident, I made up my mind to forgive her and give her a second chance since she was really sorry. The whole scenario started replaying itself, that she started acting strange again, already my friend had told me that she was seeing someone else. My family knew I was slipping into depression again and had wanted to fly me out of the country, but I was denied Visa when I least expected it. I had to leave Enugu for Lagos so as to keep away from her and the environment. but she still calls me on phone, saying that she still loves me, I truly love her so much. Am totally lost of words, lost of ideas. Am terrified to say the least. Am losing my sanity again. Please friends, depression is getting better of me at the moment.. I need a sincere advise
were you born in October or June?
Re: GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.