Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54838 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
raindrop99:
Well done Mr.Eze. The story is interesting but how do we knw when part 2 is out?

i will announce it here before 'the war of authors' in September.
i will pin the cover up on my blog so it can always be seen clearly.
the tweets of it will come
my facebook page will announce it

so the question is 'where are you looking'
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2016
One picture that shows that Australia is the craziest place in the world

this is what my blog is like.... only originals

follow the link to read the full story

http://kingezesblog..com.ng/2016/07/one-picture-that-proves-australia-is.html

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by SOPIGO: 4:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Well research @ Eze2000.... I always look forward to read this story wen ever I woke up every morning. I always think that u are d Alex.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one Eze Eke
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2016
SOPIGO:
Well research @ Eze2000.... I always look forward to read this story wen ever I woke up every morning. I always think that u are d Alex.

Lol
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2016
The End...

This story has been moved to the author's new blog.

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-13-14/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 2:45am On Aug 02, 2016
Eze2000:

i will announce it here before 'the war of authors' in September. i will pin the cover up on my blog so it can always be seen clearly. the tweets of it will come my facebook page will announce it
Drop ut fb link pls
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Eze2000:

i will announce it here before 'the war of authors' in September. i will pin the cover up on my blog so it can always be seen clearly. the tweets of it will come my facebook page will announce it
Drop ur fb link so i hit 'LIKE'
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2016
raindrop99:

Drop ur fb link so i hit 'LIKE'

eze21eke@gmail.com
Connect with me on tweeter @kingeze2000 ( https://twitter.com/kingeze2000 )
Connect with me on Facebook. https://web.facebook.com/kingezeslibrary

Current books from the author
RUTHLESS BETRAYALS is the first of his works.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Bring it on
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ogboni76(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2016
WELL DONE BROS..... Waiting for part 2 ..sitting patiently like bingo waiting for crumbs of bones from his feasting master....
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Always with you. I just liked your page on Facebook.
Well done bro. Expecting part 2 like my Salary.....lolx
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
@Eze2000 u have the makings of a good writer no doubt. But I however disagree with ur views on islam becos they're misleading and yet u seem 2b 100% confident u got the facts correct. U need 2 ask a well leaned muslim about islam rather than going 2 wikipedia;cos the info u may find there can be misleading.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
jelal007:
@Eze2000 u have the makings of a good writer no doubt. But I however disagree with ur views on islam becos they're misleading and yet u seem 2b 100% confident u got the facts correct. U need 2 ask a well leaned muslim about islam rather than going 2 wikipedia;cos the info u may find there can be misleading.

(sighs)

I will post u a link to explain myself soon
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Eze2000:

(sighs)

I will post u a link to explain myself soon
U don't need 2 explain anytin. I just pointed out a flaw in ur analysis of the deen. I wish I could have d time 2 explain such a broad topic online 2u,but I can't.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by kozmokaz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
wow!! It has been over a month i hav been followin this story and i must confess bro... U killed it all! I can picture this story in my mind .... Give this to hollywood and i promise u ...u stand a chance of winning an award! Keep it up bro! Am anxiously waiting for part two
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by LagosBoi2(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Its not an easy wait for the part 2 but I have no choice but to wait
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ashatoda: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Eze hope no wahala cos its unusual for you to be dis quiet
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2016
ashatoda:
Eze hope no wahala cos its unusual for you to be dis quiet

(LAUGHS)

website wahala.
I just tried out 'Linda ikeji' kinda blog but my mind no enter d thing like when I write. And it was interfering in d writing itself so I quit yesterday.

I'm looking to start a real website where people can read my edited works n that of other authors I coach. I found i prefer than Linda ikeji blogging.

Na to get correct funds for d site in this economy na im be d wahala. my spirit is low and everything is interfering with d creation of this part 2
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by obumsway(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow wow wow tooooo intresting !!!!! May God bless your brain !!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by LTSHANGY: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eze2000:

(LAUGHS)

website wahala.
I just tried out 'Linda ikeji' kinda blog but my mind no enter d thing like when I write. And it was interfering in d writing itself so I quit yesterday.

I'm looking to start a real website where people can read my edited works n that of other authors I coach. I found i prefer than Linda ikeji blogging.

Na to get correct funds for d site in this economy na im be d wahala. my spirit is low and everything is interfering with d creation of this part 2

Nwanne, please don't get bulged down by any hitch, i visit this thread everyday for this part 2.. Just try your utmost best to make this happen. All the best wishes..
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ashatoda: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eze2000:

(LAUGHS)

website wahala.

i love ur sincerity and openness. Many people will be bothering there lives dat dey are nt linda ikeji nt knowing dey are different. Why dnt you link up with Oyinprince who is an author here and ask how he did his website and how he is managing it. He might have ideas and contacts which you could use at less cost. Just try and chat him up
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Tuhndhay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
I follow you my friend..... I check at least 3 times daily to see of you have updated the story... This is your day of little beginning, YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BLOW MY BROTHER..... MY PRAYERS WITH YOU..
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
I THANK YOU @ ALL
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by LagosBoi2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Does it mean there is no part 2, is this the end of this story?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
LagosBoi2:
Does it mean there is no part 2, is this the end of this story?

Oh man, even if I die my spirit will be up and out with part 2 .... latest by early September but hope fully this month. Even this part 1 ...when I get my website going which will be soon u will find it has been edited and modified to become very thrilling indeed.

writing a book is easy but writing a good 1 ....that's what isn't easy....it takes time, talent and patience....lots of patience
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Eze2000:

quoted your last review for RUTHLESS BETRAYALS for my blog post on the book. No offence meant. If you wish me to use your real name there please do inform.

Thank you.

Yeah, no problem
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by veave(f): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2016
... smileypatiently waiting
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by zelaws: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eze2000 your are a hell of a writer. Just finished up with Ruthless Betrayals (the complete story I bought) this morning. It's an epic. Lots of education from child care and health, lustful desires to genuine love, betrayal to building trust, keeping faith and trusting in the supernatural for help, scheming and show of superiority in supernatural and natural power, business and investment knowledge , revenge, hatred, forgiveness, compassion and pure love et al.
Noted typo errors and missing words in between but the richness of the research you conducted is evidence in the story.

Patiently waiting for the part 2 of Dirty Diamonds of Boko Haram another action thriller.
Wish you all success in all sides!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
sorry guys,
I'm really trying my best here but e no easy ooo.

Soon though, part 2 go show

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by GuyWise(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Eze2000:
sorry guys, I'm really trying my best here but e no easy ooo.
Soon though, part 2 go show
Okay, we dey expect ahm oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.